PDA

View Full Version : Scales of the Planes

BelGareth
2011-11-15, 07:14 PM
Your First Assignment -

At first the semi-permeable water thin barrier that enveloped you seemed a little odd, when it got sucked into the maelstrom of the verse and transferred you and the others safely through the soup of creation. Well that was odd too, but you survived. You had heard of teleportation, gating, and plane shifting, some may even be the norm for you. But this..."Bubble" was new, Raskin had said it was on the marvels of working together, whatever that meant. This bubble literally held you aloft through the planes towards your destination. You were told it would protect you from any harsh planar affects and last up to one day for you and your team to prepare. Unfortunately, Valis, with his derision of all things arcane, popped the bubble prematurely. Dumping you all unceremoniously on the dirt floor of vibrant valley floor on some distant planet on the material realm. The specifics of location were left intentional blank, apparently it was SOP.

It didn't take long for you to find the entrance to the tunnel system, the mission was eradication. Eradication of what, was as of yet undetermined, but anything in the cavern was to be squashed, enough said.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4PPeUMOnVdU/TsL6JFBo0RI/AAAAAAAAAp4/kL26lxjkXUI/s800/Entrance.JPG

Before the entrance lay the remains of several horses, half eaten horses. Guts and viscera lay scattered around and the broken thigh bones lay on the sides of the mountain like discarded tooth picks, the marrow having been sucked dry from them.

Likewise it hadn't been long before you caught the tell tale wiff of demons, the abyssal stench filled the small caverns and you found it easy to track your prey.

After several minutes of tracking your prey and killing the occasional Quasit, you move into a large cavern with roiling lava to your left inches below the rock of cavern floor. As you survey the cavern, several large Demons appear with mocking grins, 2 large voluptuous females barely clad in their armor, each sports 6 arms each holding a deadly weapon. The other 4 demons look like huge boars standing on their hind legs, they have little wings on their backs that flap furiously even when standing on the ground.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-RxJIZLCaYFQ/TsL91RDAdQI/AAAAAAAAAqA/iF1XIVjsd3E/s800/Nalfeshnee.jpghttps://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-7iKlJydAe6A/TsL91gibeTI/AAAAAAAAAqI/hFoKFEO5z3Q/s400/marilith_by_el_grimlock-d32utmw.jpg

One steps forward and speaks in perfect common "Feeble Mortals, we will dine on your souls this night!"

Please roll initiative and possible actions.

BattleMap:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-DastmNBQz4o/TsMAV-gty4I/AAAAAAAAAqQ/AcDKaA8en5o/s800/rOUND1.jpg

OOC:

Please be as SPECIFIC as possible when posting actions, include any and all information regarding actions, where they come from, cite sources, post links, etc...
Also post your current HP/Total HP, spells left (if spontaneous), maneuvers left, status, affects, spells active, etc....And above all else, leave the IC to in character posts, use the OOC if you have a question or comment.

TurtleKing
2011-11-15, 08:45 PM
Adamatisau the Sage
Initiative: . While at it Knowledge roll on them and since being Demons [roll1]. Adds +3 till 30, +4 till 35, and +5 after that to attack and damage.

Yea right. Adamatisau then slings a bullet right into the southern demon.
Attack: [roll]1d20+39. Damage: 1d4+19. Crit Confirm Attack: 1d20+39, Damage 1d4+19. ON the south six armed demon.

Edit: Max HP of 374, no current spells active or other effects. Only one is seeking negating any miss chance due to concealment. Mostly a test shot. The other ability in play here is Knowledge Devotion adding +5 to attack&damage.

TurtleKing
2011-11-15, 09:07 PM
Right can't add rolls into an edit.
Attack: [roll0].
Damage: [roll1].
Crit Confirm Attack: [roll2],
Damage [roll3]. On the south six armed demon.

herrhauptmann
2011-11-15, 09:46 PM
Initiative:
[roll0]
+2 attack/damage from Favored enemy: Chaotic Outsiders.
Knowledge:Planes [roll1]
results of knowledge devotion:
Check Bonus Result Granted
15 or below +1
16-25 +2
26-30 +3
31-35 +4
36 or higher +5

I draw Weaveshear and set my shield to floating at my side. With a thought, I ask my the spirit of my wife watch over me. (Activate ring of blinking (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/b/blink). 50% miss)
My face grows stern and I stare at the foul demons with glowing blue eyes (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/a/arcane-sight) and lower my visor into place. (examining with greater arcane sight. Automatically know which spells/effects are active, as well as if they have divine/arcane casting. SLA's read as arcane, and level of highest ability available).
Demon, I will enjoy skinning you upon your death.
weaveshear stats:

Holy. +2d6 damage vs evil.
Fiendslayer crystal: +1d6 damage vs evil outsiders. Good aligned as regards to damage reduction.
If they can cast spells/invocations (not Spell like abilities), weaveshear is a +5 weapon, with an additional +2d6 from magebane, instead of a +3. Addtionally, if they can cast spells, I get a +7 to damage from Witch hunter.
If they're under an abjuration, or are abjurers themselves, my runeforged enchantment comes into play as well. Weapon gains an additional +2, and 2d6 damage.
If we're on the prime material, an additional 1d6 from using a starmetal sword. (I doubt it)

+5 weapon+ 4 know devotion (+2 sadistic maybe). Either +9 or +11
damage: 2d6 slashing + 2d6 holy +1d6fiendslayer (+2d6 sadistic) +13str +5magic+7WH + 4 know devotion +1d6 starmetal

I will update those numbers again once I know what spells/auras/effects they have, as well as any casting ability of theirs.

random_guy
2011-11-15, 11:47 PM
... (Jack remained silent as he prepared to fight.)

Initiative: [roll0]

If any of the demons move before me, then I will charge at the closest one. I will make the attack with the rod of surprises which is currently in the form of a +1 short spear.

Attack: [roll1]
Damage (if the attack hits): [roll2]

If all of the demons are at range or my initiative is before them, then I will not attack. Instead I will use stealth to move up to square J8.

Stealth: [roll3]
The hellcat stealth (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/hellcat-stealth) feat allows me to hide in plain sight at a -10 penalty.

Once I reach J8, I change the rod of surprises into a long spear as a free action and ready an action to attack any opponent who comes within my threatened area. According to the description of the rod of surprises in the MIC, it functions in the same way as a rod of lordly might. The rod of lordly might can switch between different weapons using an action that is the equivalent of drawing a weapon. The quick draw feat would reduce this to a free action.

Current Status
HP: 309
Blur: The mantle of great stealth provides partial concealment that creates a 20% miss chance.
Fast Healing and Regeneration: Heal 4 HP/round
Necklace of Adaptation: can breathe in any environment and immune to inhaled poisons
Nonmagical Aura: hide the magical aura of an object two times per day (uses remaining: 2)
Haste: Boots of swiftness allows the use of haste three times per day (uses remaining: 3)

random_guy
2011-11-16, 12:22 AM
Dice rolls for my readied action
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Confirm: [roll2]
Crit Damage: [roll3]

mangosta71
2011-11-16, 01:58 AM
Ivellios fixes the six-armed demon on the northern flank with a steely glare and smiles slowly. His grin becomes feral as he begins to glow with brilliant white light. He streaks across the field, Thorn leaping into his hand.

Before initiative is rolled, engaging the northern Marilith(?) in a duel of wills (ToB p27-28). The demon can submit (taking a -2 to initiative and -1 to attack rolls against me for the first round), ignore the challenge (I make a DC15 intimidate check to gain +1 on attacks for one round, or participate (opposed intimidate checks, winner gains +1 to attack and damage against loser, loser takes -1 penalties to attack and damage against winner, both effects last the duration of the encounter).
Intimidate: [roll0]
Initiative: [roll1]

Assuming that I go before the demons/they remain at range:
Initiating Radiant Charge (ToB p60) on the same demon. I charge, evil-aligned targets take 6d6 additional damage. Striking an evil target grants me DR 10/- for one round.
Attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3] (weapon) + [roll4] (fiendslayer crystal) + [roll5] (maneuver) This damage is good-aligned for purposes of overcoming damage reduction.
Energy Drain: [roll6]

Active Stances: Child of Shadow (ToB p76: concealment - 20% incoming miss chance when I move at least 10 feet) and Press the Advantage (ToB p93: I may take a second 5-foot step during my turn, or a single 5-foot step into difficult terrain)

Active Effects: (from items)
Magic Circle against Evil
Shield of Law

Current HP: 404/379

random_guy
2011-11-16, 02:13 AM
I forgot to roll the sneak attack damage for my readied action.

[roll0]

Lifeson
2011-11-16, 09:47 AM
Gabrielle

"You have GOT to be kidding me, that was pathetic. Couldn't you try a little harder to be intimidating?" Gabrielle mutters as she quickly draws her bow. Seeing as no one had spent any sort of big actions yet, she fired her bow into the one of the barely-armored women five times. They seemed smarter, and thus more dangerous, than the boar-creatures.

----------------------

Actions taken:
Initiative Roll: [roll0]
Movement: None.
Draw: Holy Wounding Energy Bow of Speed
Attack: Full attacking that creepy woman thing with too many arms @F20
Attack 1: [roll1]
Confirm 1: [roll2]
Damage 1: [roll3] If evil: +[roll4]
Attack 2: [roll5]
Confirm 2: [roll6]
Damage 2: [roll7] If evil: +[roll8]
Attack 3: [roll9]
Confirm 3: [roll10]
Damage 3: [roll11] If evil: +[roll12]
Attack 4: [roll13]
Confirm 4: [roll14]
Damage 4: [roll15] If evil: +[roll16]
Attack 5: [roll17]
Confirm 5: [roll18]
Damage 5: [roll19] If evil: +[roll20]

Status update:
Buffs: None.
HP: 223/223
Condition: Fine and dandy.
Spells left: All.
Misc: Magic Circle Against Evil (From Armor), Darkvision 60' (Not likely applicable, but hey.), Evasion (From boots of swiftness),

BelGareth
2011-11-16, 07:34 PM
Top of Round 1

{table=head]Character|Initiative
Adamatisau|33
Ivellios|31
Gabrielle|29
Jack|24
Nalfeshnee|21
Valis|10
Marilith|8
[/TABLE]

Adamatisau -
You realize you are facing off with two Mariliths and several more Nalfeshnee's, you in essence, are very familiar with the two demons. You know everything there is to know about them.

Your bullet flies true and nails the southern Mairilith in the lower torso, she winces ever so slightly, but otherwise seems unharmed.

Ivellios -
The northern Marilith snarls with contempt and attempts to crush your spirit, she accepts your challenge.
[roll0]
You seemed so sure of yourself, however the Marilith, maybe backed with some Abyssal knowledge, wrested control of the duel, crushing your will in the process.

You fly through the air barely managing to avoid the obstacles in your way, as you charge the demon you come inside her threatened area, she tries to strike at you with one of her swords.
Attack:[roll1] - Miss
Confirm:[roll2]
Damage:[roll3]
Miss chance (high): [roll4]

After weathering the attack of opportunity your strike hits true, the divine energy is shunted into her flesh burning and crisping her skin black, she screams at the pain. The duality of fighting energies suddenly changes and the dark energies of the sword fill the Marilith sucking her very essence out of her. She does not look pleased.

Gabrielle -
You send a hail of arrows towards the Marilith, only the first two hit home, sending more anguish and pain out of her screaming mouth. The holy energy wracking her limbs with blue white lightning.

Jack -
You move into space and ready your newly shaped long spear.

Nafleshnees -
4 of them swarm around Ivellios and his bold charge. They all attack with incredible reach, their little wings barely managing to keep their fat bodies aloft. All you see are the giant maws of these Demons coming at you.

Attacks vs AC 53
Attack 1: [roll5] -Miss
Confirm: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7]

Attack 2: [roll8] -Miss
Confirm: [roll9]
Damage: [roll10]

Attack 3: [roll11] -Miss
Confirm: [roll12]
Damage: [roll13]

Attack 4: [roll14] -Miss
Confirm: [roll15]
Damage: [roll16]

Through sheer skill and ability you manage to avoid all of the bites from the foul Demons, even those from the ones who managed to flank you.

The 5th Demon moves forward and suddenly its bloating gross body is covered with kaleidoscopic colors, swirling all around him.
Those of you who made a knowledge check, know this to be the Holy Nimbus ability.

Valis -
Your shield floats near you twitching at the sound of combat so close to it, your body starts to blink in and out of the material plane. Your knowledge check is as sufficient as Adamatisau's. You know what these demons are and how to combat them.

Mariliths -
Both Mariliths disappear and reappear right next to the entrance, they both look to Gabrielle with sly smiles. "Oh dear, it seems you are playing with the boys!" They finish with a giggle.

BattleMap:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WtjEoYUf2ds/TsRWgspt9II/AAAAAAAAAqY/bFWjGYhULY4/s800/tOr1.jpg

TurtleKing
2011-11-16, 08:30 PM
Adamatisau the Sage

Well aren't we friendly. Still got to die. Adamatisau with a fluid lotion exchanges the sling for the Rod pressing a button a button to form a scythe to emphasis the dieing while slashing at the Marilith next to him.

Attack Marilith @C8 with a normal swing from the now Scythe Rod of Suprises.
Attack:
Crit Attack confirm:[roll1]
Damage:[roll]2d4+1d4+18. That second 1d4 is from Dessicating Burst (what was swapped in). It deals untyped damage.
Crit Damage:6d4+3d6+3d8+54. Maiming adds +3d6 damage when crit with a x4 weapon. Dessicating Burst does the same thing.

BuffsHP: 374/374
SR 25
If struck in melee by an evil creature Fort Save 25 negates being blinded.
Weapon is a Dessicating Burst Maiming Stunning Surge that is currently a scythe until changed.
Magic Circle against Evil due to the armor so how can that Marilith get so close? Though Deflection and Resistance bonuses are higher from other sources.
Resistance 10 for acid, cold, fire, lightning, and sonic.
AC 37 Touch 23 Flat 28 CMD 50 FCMD 41

OOC: AM I still being nice?

TurtleKing
2011-11-16, 08:32 PM
Reroll those damage.
Damage:[roll0]+[roll1]
Crit Damage: [roll2][roll3][roll4]+[roll5]+[roll6]+54

Edit: Damage is 21. Crit Damage is 91.

random_guy
2011-11-17, 01:10 AM
Teleporting at the mage slayer? Ha! , Jack muttered to himself.

Based on what he saw, Jack tried to determine the types of creatures they are fighting against.

Knowledge Planes [roll0]

I chose knowledge planes as one of the skills that gets boosted by the headband of mental superiority.

Jack decided to charge at the Nalfeshnee that is using the unholy nimbus ability.

Move: Move to J11
Attack: Attack Nalfeshnee at J13 with +1 long spear, charge, sneak attack, offensive defense
Attack [roll1]
Confirm [roll2]
Damage [roll3]
Sneak Attack Damage [roll4]
Crit Damage [roll5]

The offensive defense rogue talent boosts my dodge AC by the amount of sneak attack dice I have. My AC against the creature I attacked is 56 and my AC against other creatures is 44.

Edit: I forgot that I have master strike. The Nalfeshnee must make a fortitude save or it will be slain by my sneak attack. The DC of the saving throw is 31.

Current Status

Current Weapon: Rod of Surprises (+1 long spear Crit 20/X3 bypass DR/magic)
Current AC: 44 (-2 from charging, -4 because I lose buckler's AC from using two handed weapon)
Special AC against Nalfeshnee at J13: 56 (current AC +12 from offensive defense)

HP: 309/309

Blur: The mantle of great stealth provides partial concealment that creates a 20% miss chance.
Necklace of Adaptation: can breathe in any environment and immune to inhaled poisons
Glib Lie: if a caster uses detect truth on Jack, then then he/she must make a caster level check with a DC of 20 in order for the spell to work
Concealed Thoughts: Jack can choose which thoughts to reveal to someone who cast detect thoughts or similar spells to read his mind.
Elude Detection: Befuddle divinations as if under the effect of a nondetection spell with a caster level of 25. If the ability is dispelled, it cannot be resumed for 1D4 rounds.

Spells and Special Abilities
Nonmagical Aura: hide the magical aura of an object - 2/day (uses remaining: 2)
Haste: Boots of swiftness allows the use of haste - 3/day (uses remaining: 3)
Mask Alignment: alter alignment for the purposes of alignment detection spells, damage from alignment based attacks still apply - at will
Slippery Mind: If Jack fails a saving throw against an enchantment spell or ability, he can make another saving throw 1 round later at the same DC - 1/round
Underhanded: If Jack makes a sneak attack with a concealed weapon during the surprise round, and the target does not know about the concealed weapon, then sneak attack deals max damage. - 7/day (uses remaining: 7)

Lifeson
2011-11-17, 01:24 PM
Gabrielle

"You make for some very ugly boys, mes amies," Gabrielle said as she put her bow away to quickly draw her Staff of Transmutation and used the staff to cast Disintegrate on the already-wounded Marilith. She'd wait for the Mariliths to actually do something before she'd start some buffing, considering as of right now she wasn't sure what to start with.

----------------------

Actions taken:
Put Away: Holy Wounding Energy Bow of Speed
Draw: Staff of Transmutation
Cast: Disintegrate on Marilith @C8, UMD Check: [roll0]
Ray Attack Roll: [roll1] vs. Touch AC, Fortitude DC: 26
Disintegrate damage if Fortitude is not made: [roll2] (Unless only my Magus levels actually count, then it's [roll3] )
Disintegrate damage if Fortitude is made: [roll4]

Status update:
Buffs: Magic Circle Against Evil (From Armor), Darkvision 60' (Not likely applicable, but hey.), Evasion (From boots of swiftness), Immune to fire, cold, electricity, acid, and sonic (Forgot this last time, not sure how, From Ring of Universal Energy Resistance.), Mind Blank (Third Eye, Conceal. Forgot it too.).
Misc: Staff of Transmutation now has 47 charges.

mangosta71
2011-11-17, 10:19 PM
Ivellios twirls and springs, darting closer to the demons underneath their outstretched arms. He tosses his shield into the air, and it begins to orbit him of its own volition. As he moves, the shadows clinging to his form dissipate and he is enveloped by fire in its stead. Thorn seems to glow with a hungry light as it strikes at two of the monsters.
Switching stances. Now running Press the Advantage (ToB p93: second 5-foot step immediately after first) and Rising Phoenix (ToB p55: I can fly at my base land speed with perfect maneuverability as long as I stay within 10 feet of the ground. In addition, when I make a full attack, any creatures in or adjacent to my square take 3d6 fire damage).

Movement: Two 5-foot steps to G17.

Attack: Full attack on the two Nalfeshnees adjacent to me, alternating between the two.
Attack 1 (@G16): [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] + [roll2]
Confirm: [roll3]
Crit damage: [roll4]
Level drain: [roll5]

Attack 2 (@H17): [roll6]
Damage: [roll7] + [roll8]
Confirm: [roll9]
Crit damage: [roll10]
Level drain: [roll11]

Attack 3 (@G16): [roll12]
Damage: [roll13] + [roll14]
Confirm: [roll15]
Crit damage: [roll16]
Level drain: [roll17]

Attack 4 (@H17): [roll18]
Damage: [roll19] + [roll20]
Confirm: [roll21]
Crit damage: [roll22]
Level drain: [roll23]

Attack 5 (@G16): [roll24]
Damage: [roll25] + [roll26]
Confirm: [roll27]
Crit damage: [roll28]
Level drain: [roll29]

Attack 6 (@H17): [roll30]
Damage: [roll31] + [roll32]
Confirm: [roll33]
Crit damage: [roll34]
Level drain: [roll35]

Rising Phoenix
G16: [roll36]
H17: [roll37]

Edit: Attacks 1 and 2 are nat 1s. Attacks 3 and 4 are crits. Each of them is also bleeding for 2d6 damage (taken at the beginning of their turns) and is permanently blinded unless they make a DC 33 Fort save, in which case they are dazzled for 1d4 rounds.

HP: 360(395)/379 (edit: the 19 damage I took was before I had any temporary hp, so the 35 is added to 360)
Affected by Magic Circle against Evil and [Shield of Law[/i].
Immune to fire, cold, acid, electricity, and sonic damage.
SR 40

Readied Maneuvers (all found in ToB):
Inferno Blade (p54-55)
Leaping Flame (p55)
Strike of Righteous Vitality (p60-61)
Avalanche of Blades (p63)
Iron Heart Endurance (p68)
Counter Charge (p71)
Shadow Blink (p78)
Mountain Tombstone Strike (p84)
Feral Death Blow (p87)
Raging Mongoose (p89)
White Raven Strike (p94)

Further edits: Thorn's crit range is 15-20. The lightblade's crit range is 18-20. The bow crits on a 20. All of my weapons overcome cold iron/silver, adamantine, alignment-based, and magic/epic DR.

herrhauptmann
2011-11-18, 05:38 PM
Valis

Seeing the Nalfeshnee begin glowing with a coruscating aura, he grits his teeth in annoyance. EVERYONE! Stay back from that one, or your mind will be stolen by madness.
Then he turns to glare at the Marilith that appeared next to him. Staring at the Nalfeshnee, he adjusted his footing for a combat style more apt to cause grievous wounds, as if the wielder were the mightiest of giants himself. Then he disappeared. Reappearing some distance away, he begins a running charge before the glowing Nalfeshnee can react. Jumping just after he enters its reach.

Free action: Talk.
Free action: Assume level 3 stone dragon stance (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9233697#post9233697): Giant Stance. With his ranks in balance (acrobatics) he deals damage as if 3 sizes larger. (Damage of gargantuan size, with an already large weapon, 6d6 damage.)
Swift action: Shadow blink to square I-8. Charge the Nalfeshnee with the Nimbus Aura, end movement in square I-12. (If Jack's save or die works, I'll instead charge to I-13, and hit the one there.)
Jump check: [roll0] Need a 10ft jump to activate leap attack. Which I make automatically.
BAB=21. PF Power Attack says I take a -6 on Attack (rather than choosing for myself like in 3.5), in exchange for a 12 18 on damage (1.5 return on penalty)
Favored Power Attack (CW-98), says essentially a 100% boost on damage. So an extra +12 to power attack damage? That's what I'm assuming anyway. Hard to tell since sometimes they talk in terms of *X multipliers, and in others of percentage increases.
Furious Focus: Says I ignore Power Attack penalties for first attack of the round.
Shocktrooper: Not needed. Attack penalty of -0 applied to AC...

Attack: [roll1] Typo: Forgot to include +2 for charging, 51 AC instead
+3 weapon,
+2 favored enemy,
+4 knowledge devotion,
+2 magebane (maybe),
+2 runeforged (if abjurer or have an abjuration active).
Martial Stone dragon and shadow hand. I know a Shadowhand maneuver, so +1 att/dam. In a Stone dragon stance, extra +3 att/dam (stacks with itself)
Bab of 21.
+34 attack, potentially +38. Up to DM to decide which are active.
Crit Confirm: [roll2]. Not needed, BoED 'Blessed' says autoconfirm on evil. Just included for the crit table.
Typo: Should be a 47 AC on the confirm.
Damage:
+3 weapon, +2 FE, +4 Knowledge devotion, +2d6+2 magebane (maybe), +2d6+2 runeforged (maybe), +4 martial, +13 str, +30 power attack, +7 witch hunter (maybe)
[roll3]
+[roll4] fiendslayer crystal
+[roll5] holy
+[roll6] magebane (maybe)
+[roll7] runeforged (maybe)
+7 witch hunter (maybe)
+[roll8] Starmetal sword. If we're on Prime Material, and they're summoned.

Weaveshear:
Crit (19-20)x2
Bypasses DR Cold Iron, Silver, Adamant, slashing, and Evil. And EPIC (+11 cost)

update:
Character is 250/250 HP. In square I-12. Blinking. Deals damage as if a bigger person than the Nalfeshnee.
AC normally 46, now 44 for the charge.
If Nalfeshnee has a magic weapon or armor, one of them (random) is dispelled for a round unless he makes a Will save DC 16...

BelGareth
2011-11-22, 02:16 AM
Top of Round 2

Adamatisau|33
Ivellios|31
Gabrielle|29
Jack|24
Nalfeshnee|21
Valis|10
Marilith|8
[/TABLE]

Adamatisau -
You pull out the scythe to the Mariliths delight, swinging you manage to skim it across her skin scoring a hit causing black ichor to ooze from the wound. The Marilith squeals almost as if in pleasure.

However something shimmers in response to your presence, a foul evil magic permeates the air around attempting to suck the very strength from you.

Make 1 Fort save DC 23
Else

1. [roll0] Strength damage

Ivellios -
Moving with but a sudden thought your form becomes a whirlwind of action, your blade, the tool of destruction. Your as generous with it as a drunk bar maid, you deal grievous wounds to both of the foul bloated demons sucking their very essence into your own. The two Nalfehnees you struck in combat go blind and fumble around surprised from the lack of vision.

However something shimmers in response to your presence, a foul evil magic permeates the air around attempting to suck the very strength from you.

Make 4 Fort saves DC 23
Else

1. [roll1] Strength damage
2. [roll2] Strength damage
3. [roll3] Strength damage
4. [roll4] Strength damage

Gabrielle -
Your aim is true, but luck is not with you. This Marilith almost enjoys the burn from your spell and laughs haughtily when struck.

OOC-

Make sure to Roll SR pen, you might as well include it with every spell this high level. I just gave you the benefit of the doubt for this one.

Jack -
You leap from your cover and catch the Nalfeshnee by surprise, you manage to gain some good footing and stab your long spear right through the skull of the fat flying pig thing, you are almost instantly disappointed as its black ichor starts pumping out onto the ground furiously saturating the air with its stink.

Make 1 Fort save DC 23
Else

1. [roll5] Strength damage

Nafleshnees -
The two attacked from Ivellios don't seem to look all that great (as far as they can) and the other two are eager to destroy your petulance. They all attack with all they have.

Attacks vs Ivellios' AC 53

Nalfeshnee @ G20
Attack Bite: [roll6]
Confirm: [roll7]
Damage: [roll8]

Attack Claw1: [roll9]
Confirm: [roll10]
Damage: [roll11]

Attack Claw2: [roll12] --Hit
Confirm: [roll13]
Damage: [roll14]

Nalfeshnee @ F20
Attack Bite: [roll15]
Confirm: [roll16]
Damage: [roll17]

Attack Claw1: [roll18]
Confirm: [roll19]
Damage: [roll20]

Attack Claw2: [roll21]
Confirm: [roll22]
Damage: [roll23]

Nalfeshnee @ H17 --Blind
Attack Bite: [roll24]
Confirm: [roll25]
Damage: [roll26]

Attack Claw1: [roll27]
Confirm: [roll28]
Damage: [roll29]

Attack Claw2: [roll30]
Confirm: [roll31]
Damage: [roll32]

Nalfeshnee @ F14 --Blind
Attack Bite: [roll33]
Confirm: [roll34]
Damage: [roll35]

Attack Claw1: [roll36]
Confirm: [roll37]
Damage: [roll38]

Attack Claw2: [roll39]
Confirm: [roll40]
Damage: [roll41]

You suddenly find yourself once again dodging and weaving the incoming attacks from these demons, but you also find it easy enough to avoid them. The ones you just attacked seem clumsy, slow and weak. Even though, one manages to score a hit on you, almost managing to graze your neck, you avoid a horrid wound by mere millimeters. Take 19 Damage

Valis -
Easily able to jump over the rough terrain you land near the Nalfeshnee who already looks to be on its last legs and wipe your blade right through its back, managing to do a little flourish with you blade as you pull it out of its flesh moments after you hear the crack of its spine breaking. The Demon slumps to the floor in a heap of withered flesh.

Mariliths -
Both are still smiling as they look onto the two of you.
"Is that all you have little ones?" And then both laugh.
They both attack one of you each.

Marilith 1 vs Adamatisau AC 37
Longsword Attack 1
Attack [roll42]
Confirm [roll43]
Damage [roll44]

Longsword Attack 2
Attack [roll45]
Confirm [roll46]
Damage [roll47]

Longsword Attack 3
Attack [roll48]
Confirm [roll49]
Damage [roll50]

Longsword Attack 4
Attack [roll51]
Confirm [roll52]
Damage [roll53]

Tail Slap Attack 1
Attack [roll54]
Confirm [roll55]
Damage [roll56]
Grab [roll57]
Constrict [roll58]
Crushing coils Fort DC 25 or Unconscious for [roll59] rounds

You manage, much to yours and the Mariliths amazement, to avoid all of her attacks.

Marilith 2 vs Gabrielle AC 56
Longsword Attack 1
Attack [roll60]
Confirm [roll61]
Damage [roll62]

Longsword Attack 2
Attack [roll63]
Confirm [roll64]
Damage [roll65]

Longsword Attack 3
Attack [roll66]
Confirm [roll67]
Damage [roll68]

Longsword Attack 4
Attack [roll69]
Confirm [roll70]
Damage [roll71]

Tail Slap Attack 1
Attack [roll72]
Confirm [roll73]
Damage [roll74]
Grab [roll75]
Constrict [roll76]
Crushing coils Fort DC 25 or Unconscious for [roll77] rounds

You see the attacks coming moments before they actually do, you easily manage to avoid all of them with any effort.

BattleMap:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-gzvXjiPlpF0/TstL01jOKQI/AAAAAAAAArY/z86iDF1NDkc/s800/tOr2.jpg

OOC:

Phew...That was almost as bad as some of my homework! lol
Anyway, hope I didn't miss anything.
Go ahead and roll Saves in the OOC thread.
EDIT: darn it, I wanted to see some grappled peeps!:smallbiggrin:

TurtleKing
2011-11-22, 10:04 AM
Adamatisau the Sage

Adamatisau sets up for a mighty swing using up one of his lesser moments of time striking at the Marilith in front of him.

Improved Vital Striking with the scythe.
Attack: 1d20+38+
Crit Confirm: [roll0] Improved Devastating Strike adds +4
Damage: [roll1] 6d4-improved Vital Strike+3d4 Mote of Time+1d4 Dessicating+ a +4 Devastating Strike
Crit Damage: [roll2]+[roll3]+[roll4]+81. Weapon+Maiming+Dessicating Burst+everything else.

While at Fort Save: [roll5].

SR 25
Weapon is a Dessicating Burst Maiming Stunning Surge that is currently a scythe until changed.
Magic Circle against Evil due to the armor.
Regenerate 1hp/10 minutes
Does not require air, food, or water.
Time Motes 1/51 used for the day.

TurtleKing
2011-11-22, 10:06 AM

mangosta71
2011-11-22, 07:11 PM
Ivellios disappears in a cloud of smoke, reappearing behind the Marilith attacking Gabrielle. Thorn flashes in a blur, too fast for the eye to follow...

Shadow Blink (ToB p78) to G7, followed by a 5-foot step to G6 to establish flanking.

Attack: Initiating Avalanche of Blades (ToB p62): I make one attack, and keep attacking with an incremental -4 penalty until I miss or my target dies. I'll just make 10 rolls here, since that should be enough either way.
Strike 1:[roll0]
Damage:[roll1] + [roll2]
Level Drain:[roll3]
Crit confirm:[roll4]
Crit damage:[roll5]

Strike 2:[roll6]
Damage:[roll7] + [roll8]
Level Drain:[roll9]
Crit confirm:[roll10]
Crit damage:[roll11]

Strike 3:[roll12]
Damage:[roll13] + [roll14]
Level Drain:[roll15]
Crit confirm:[roll16]
Crit damage:[roll17]

Strike 4:[roll18]
Damage:[roll19] + [roll20]
Level Drain:[roll21]
Crit confirm:[roll22]
Crit damage:[roll23]

Strike 5:[roll24]
Damage:[roll25] + [roll26]
Level Drain:[roll27]
Crit confirm:[roll28]
Crit damage:[roll29]

Strike 6:[roll30]
Damage:[roll31] + [roll32]
Level Drain:[roll33]
Crit confirm:[roll34]
Crit damage:[roll35]

Strike 7:[roll36]
Damage:[roll37] + [roll38]
Level Drain:[roll39]
Crit confirm:[roll40]
Crit damage:[roll41]

Strike 8:[roll42]
Damage:[roll43] + [roll44]
Level Drain:[roll45]
Crit confirm:[roll46]
Crit damage:[roll47]

Strike 9:[roll48]
Damage:[roll49] + [roll50]
Level Drain:[roll51]
Crit confirm:[roll52]
Crit damage:[roll53]

Strike 10:[roll54]
Damage:[roll55] + [roll56]
Level Drain:[roll57]
Crit confirm:[roll58]
Crit damage:[roll59]

Condition:
HP: 360(390)/379
Affected by Magic Circle against Evil and Shield of Law.
SR 40

Inferno Blade (p54-55)
Leaping Flame (p55)
Counter Charge (p71)
Feral Death Blow (p87)
Raging Mongoose (p89)
White Raven Strike (p94)

Thorn's crit range is 15-20. The lightblade's crit range is 18-20. The bow crits on a 20. All of my weapons overcome cold iron/silver, adamantine, alignment-based, and magic/epic DR.

Edits: Assuming the same AC as Mariliths in the Bestiary, the first 7 attacks all hit. The seventh is also a critical, so it's bleeding and blinded unless it makes a DC 33 Fort save. But I don't think it's going to survive the level drain anyway...

Lifeson
2011-11-23, 09:42 AM
Gabrielle

After seeing Ivellios cut down the Marilith in front of her, Gabrielle thanked him and turned to the one next to Adamatisau and casted another spell from her staff, picking the Baleful Polymorph instead, for possible hilarity.

----------------------

Actions taken:
Cast: Baleful Polymorph (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/balefulPolymorph.htm) on Marilith @C8, UMD Check: [roll0], SR Check: [roll1], Fortitude DC: 24
If Fortitude is failed, Marilith is turned into a Small 1 HD animal, preferably a penguin.

Status update:
Buffs: Magic Circle Against Evil (From Armor), Darkvision 60' (Not likely applicable, but hey.), Evasion (From boots of swiftness), Immune to fire, cold, electricity, acid, and sonic (Forgot this last time, not sure how, From Ring of Universal Energy Resistance.), Mind Blank (Third Eye, Conceal. Forgot it too.).
Misc: Staff of Transmutation now has 45 charges. It has a crit range of x2.

random_guy
2011-11-23, 01:44 PM
Seeing the Nalfeshnee fall down so easily, Jack said, That's it? That was too easy. He turned to the remaining Nalfeshness and said, Try to make this more interesting, okay?

Jack moved swiftly and silently around the Nalfeshnee corpses in order to reach E17, changing his long spear into a javelin as he moved. Thanks to his boots of swiftness, he can make it past the obstacles in his path without too much difficulty.

Stealth: (-10 from using hellcat stealth in plain sight, -5 from moving more than half speed)
Acrobatics: [roll1] (The boots of swiftness grants a +20 to jump, balance, and tumble)

Once hidden at E17, Jack carefully took aim at a Nalfeshnee and attacked with his javelin.

Move: E17
Attack: Attack Nalfeshnee at G21 with +1 javelin, deadly aim, sneak attack, crippling strike, master strike
Attack: [roll2] (point blank shot, deadly aim)
Confirm: [roll3]
Damage: [roll4]
Crit Damage: [roll5]
Sneak Attack Damage: [roll6]
Strength Damage: 2 (crippling strike)
Master Strike: Make a DC 31 fortitude save or die.

If the Nalfeshnee makes the save and does not die, then Jack will use sniper stealth in order to hide.

Stealth: [roll]1d20+55] (-10 from hellcat stealth, -10 from sniper stealth)

Current Weapon: Rod of Surprises (+1 javelin Crit 20/X2 bypass DR/magic)
Current AC: 50

Glib Lie: if a caster uses detect truth on Jack, then then he/she must make a caster level check with a DC of 20 in order for the spell to work
Concealed Thoughts: Jack can choose which thoughts to reveal to someone who cast detect thoughts or similar spells to read his mind.
Elude Detection: Befuddle divinations as if under the effect of a nondetection spell with a caster level of 25. If the ability is dispelled, it cannot be resumed for 1D4 rounds.

Mask Alignment: alter alignment for the purposes of alignment detection spells, damage from alignment based attacks still apply - at will
Slippery Mind: If Jack fails a saving throw against an enchantment spell or ability, he can make another saving throw 1 round later at the same DC - 1/round
Underhanded: If Jack makes a sneak attack with a concealed weapon during the surprise round, and the target does not know about the concealed weapon, then sneak attack deals max damage. - 7/day (uses remaining: 7)

random_guy
2011-11-23, 01:47 PM
Way to screw up the stealth roll with the extra bracket. Let me go ahead and reroll that.

Stealth: [roll0]

BelGareth
2011-11-27, 12:38 AM
Adamatisau -
You strike the Marilith true, hitting her with your scythe enforced with the motes of times gone by.

The scythe gouges a ravine of flesh through the demons shoulder, the edges of which shrivel and turn pallid as the times of other places ravage the wound, dessicating it.

The Marilith screams and looks as if she is going to drop from another well placed shot.

Ivellios -
You appear behind the buxom demon and your blade bites deep in her skin, sucking her life energy from her, and before she has time to scream another strike and yet more energy is sucked from her. Again and again you strike her, sucking her demonic life force from her. Eventually she topples, a lifeless husk of flesh with her lips frozen in place of her silent scream.

Gabrielle -
You easily manage to utilize the power of the staff and this time you feel it take hold of the demon, however luck is not with you as she laughs it off, she pins you with her steely gaze. But her image isn't one of intense hatred, more of pity.

Jack-
Moving with the stealth of a shadow in the shadow plane you sneak up behind the body of the fallen Nalfeshnee and launch your attack. Your target is unaware of the attack, your javelin passes right through its right eye and beyond.

OOC:

Do you have a means of getting it back? As in is it returning or somesuch?

BelGareth
2011-11-27, 01:20 PM
Nalfeshnees -
The blind one flutters about on its tiny little wings, not able to see anything it disappears in a flash of light. The other one seeing its comrades fall with such ease also decides to leave, Never let it be said that Demons are stupid. Ugly yes, but not stupid.

All that stands is the last Marilith.

herrhauptmann
2011-11-27, 06:05 PM
Valis

Seeing the last nalfeshnee flee, Valis turns towards the mariliths and watches as one falls in a lifeless husk before Ivellios.
Summoning his energy he begins a single leaping charge against the lone remaining Marilith.

Bounding Assault Maneuver (Full round action. Allows 2 move actions with 1 attack at the end. Considered a charge. +2 Att. (Doesn't specify -2 AC) )
Move to square D10 to gain flanking with Adamatisau.

Take an Attack of Opportunity from Marilith

Jump [roll0]
Crit Confirm: [roll2] (Auto confirm, this is for crit tables)
Damage:
Weaveshear:[roll3]
Holy+Fiendslayer: [roll4]
Starmetal [roll5] (Still don't know what plane we're on. So only if we're on prime material)

Weaveshear crits on 19-20, x2. Bypasses DR Cold Iron, Adamant, Silver, Epic, and Good (realize I said dr/evil last post)

Blinking in Square D10.
AC 46.
Magic Circle against Evil active from armor
Deal Damage as if Gargantuan.
Flanking a creature gives me and all allies that flank an additional +2 attack.

TurtleKing
2011-11-27, 08:18 PM
Adamatisau the Sage

Adamatisau takes another measured swing.

Improved Vital Striking with the scythe
Crit Confirm: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]
Crit Damage: [roll3]+[roll4]+[roll5]. Primarily same attack as last time minus Time Mote.

SR 25

BelGareth
2011-11-27, 08:51 PM
Valis drops the last Marilith with ease, Weaveshear slides through the demonic flesh as easily through brain matter. The demon drops to the floor lifeless, her eyes betraying her last moment, once again a sense of pity is upon her feminine features.

You are suddenly alone in the cavern.

Combat is over.

herrhauptmann
2011-11-27, 09:53 PM
Valis

Pausing to wipe the gore from his sword, Valis activates his Eye of the Hunter turns to survey the slaughtered demons.
"That was unusual." He frowns. "They had to know they weren't strong enough to stop us, yet they challenged us anyway." He turns to the rest of the party: "Your thoughts?"

Full round action to recover expended maneuvers.
Standard action to activate Greater Arcane sight.
Shift to Mountain Skin Stone Stance. (Boost to natural AC)

random_guy
2011-11-27, 10:20 PM
"A scouting party that's testing our strength. We can expect more powerful demons soon enough. The creatures that fled may be reporting to their superiors as we speak." Jack walked away from the rest of the group in order to retrieve his weapon. While walking, he kept an eye out for any enemies, anticipating possible ambushes.

Perception: 45 (Skill mastery allows me to take 10 on skills I have selected, even when under stressful conditions. Perception is one of the skills selected.)

herrhauptmann
2011-11-27, 10:53 PM
Valis

A waste then. It's only luck that even one was able to escape us. He pauses for a moment, thinking.
Demons of that sort are generally strong enough in their own right, their numbers in a given fiendish army are not infinite. If their master was willing to lose them on a scouting mission guaranteed to fail, then the size of his forces, and the strength of his upper echelons must be immense...

Valis ceases talking as he begins to search the slain demons. Valuables, weapons, potential sources of information, he takes them all.
Perceptions [roll0]
Standard action to activate boots of haste.

mangosta71
2011-11-28, 11:09 AM
Ivellios cleans the blood from Thorn with a rag and sheathes his weapons, catching his shield and shrugging it into place on his back in the process. He drifts to the ground, the shadows in the cave seeming to cling to his form as the flaming nimbus around him dies down.

"They were too close together to be scouts, and none of them was surprised to see us. This was an ambush party."
Ending Rising Phoenix and entering Child of Shadow.

random_guy
2011-11-29, 02:17 AM
"An ambush? If that was an ambush, then clearly they are not very good at it. These demons practically announced their presence as soon as we arrived." Jack cleaned his javelin by wiping off the blood onto the nearest nalfeshnee's hide. He converted it to its many forms: kama, longspear, quarterstaff, scythe, shortspear, spear, and short sword. He cleaned the rod of surprises in each of its forms in order to make sure the creature's blood did not creep into any crevice within the rod. Once he was satisfied that the weapon was clean, he converted it back into its rod form and placed it within his handy haversack.

OOC
Not sure how many full round actions it would take to clean off the weapon in its various forms. However, I think he needs something to do while Valis is looting the corpses.

BelGareth
2011-11-29, 12:38 PM
You find only 12 +1 longswords from the Mariliths, nothing else.

random_guy
2011-11-29, 01:37 PM
Jack glanced at the weapons collected and did not see anything of interest. He pulled a set of goggles from his handy haversack and placed them over his eyes. These are sniper goggles, designed to make him more effective at ranged combat. They have also been enchanted with the properties of the goggles of night, and granted him with 60 feet of darkvision. He also pulled out a heavy crossbow from his handy haversack. "Alright everyone, we'really here to eradicate these things. Let's keep moving."

TurtleKing
2011-11-29, 02:18 PM
Adamatisau the Sage

Yep lets go. Time to put them on blast. Oh wait any of you good at disarming traps? Or even spotting them? Adamatisau put away the Rod switching over to the sling. Taking a moment to activate the Psychokinetic aspect to put them on blast.

Temporal Talent Trap Spotter. DM makes the Perception check with a +10 to notice traps when within 10ft. The Perception check is +50 including the +10.

herrhauptmann
2011-11-29, 02:46 PM
Valis,

Keeping an eye out for signs of other active spells (via Greater Arcane Sight), Valis shoves the swords into his bag of holding.
Maybe I'm reading too much into this. I didn't notice any brands on those demons, designating their master, or anything else of that sort. He says, half to himself.

Full HP
Blinking
Helm of Ugo grants 60ft darkvision.
Greater Arcane Sight active
Magic circle against Evil (from Armor)
Hasted from boots. Will reactivate once a minute. (Should've just paid for a persisted haste, 1/day)
Mountain Skin Stance
Weaveshear held, with shield floating.
Won't take point unless no one else desires it. But will walk second in order.

herrhauptmann
2011-11-29, 02:51 PM
Valis

Realizing Adamatisau had just spoken, Valis looks over to him with a glowing blue gaze.
I can spot magical auras easily within a bowshot. It also helps with spotting certain magical traps and abjurations. One of the abilities taught by my order is the duplication of certain spells with just fortitude of spirit.
Beyond that, merely keen vision. Perception [roll0]

random_guy
2011-11-29, 03:53 PM
"I can detect and disable traps, both magical and mechanical. I can scout ahead and let the rest of you know whether or not there are any traps."

If no one objects to having him go first, Jack will start searching for traps.

Perception
[roll0] (Additional +10 from trapfinding)

mangosta71
2011-11-29, 03:54 PM
Ivellios listens to the others, eyes flickering as they follow the speakers. He closes them briefly with a small sigh as the group sets out. Children playing at war. None of them is worried that our enemies knew that we were coming, or wonders how they knew.

Aloud, he says, "It may be wise to keep your weapons ready as we continue." Light dances over Thorn's edge as he draws his weapons once more and begins to float just above the ground.

Status: 360/379 hp (+30 temporary hp, which last 5 minutes iirc)
Protected by Magic Circle against Evil (armor) and Shield of Law (ring).
Immune to elemental damage (ring).
Flying (armor)
Concealment (Child of Shadow)

Recovering maneuvers.

TurtleKing
2011-11-29, 04:18 PM
So you guys are good at finding and disabling them and at such a young age. Good was hoping sit back and relax relativity speaking through this extermination. *speaking in his old man voice* When get to my age hard to be suprised by much. Haha. *switching back to normal speech* Yep might even give the next one a hit with one of the Sands of Time. Adamatisau puts a bullet in the sling and starts swinging it over his head ready to shoot.

Lifeson
2011-11-30, 09:42 AM
Gabrielle

Letting the older, more experienced party members do the main thinking about the encounter, Gabrielle replaced her rod back into her quiver and drew her energy bow back out. Her main experiences dealt with tomb delving and archaeology, rather than striking at evil hiding in caves. She still kept her wits about her, however. While Valis was looting corpses, she took the time to buff up Adamatisau's armor with a generic +5 armor bonus.

When Adamatisau mentioned his 'age', Gabrielle piped up next to him, "You're not that old. I've uncovered artifacts that predate you, I'm sure."

OOC:
I needed something to do to catch up and still seem in the party. I'll remove mention of it though if you don't want the enchantment though, TurtleKing. The armor enhancement will last 250 minutes. Unless my math is wrong and it's only 190 minutes. :smalltongue:

TurtleKing
2011-11-30, 10:39 AM
Adamatisau the Sage

You found artifacts older than me? How can that be? My age is somewhere between older than dirt and dawn of time. Suprised haven't found any mention of me. Though thanks for the complement fore I do look good.

As in regards to that buff depends since already have Armor, Natural Armor, and Deflection covered.

BelGareth
2011-11-30, 12:17 PM
You all suddenly feel a slight tingle at the base of your skull, very similar to being scryed upon, for those who have experienced it. A simple message relays in your

"DELAYED PARTY MEMBER IN ROUTE, ETA 2 SECONDS"

And then a sphere of force bursts through the weave of reality in the middle of the cavern, it shimmers with coruscating energy, and the you realize it looks a lot like a bubble. It stays in place, 50 ft above the ground and then resoundingly pops, much like your own experience.

You now see a flying mephit of some kind.

TurtleKing
2011-11-30, 12:35 PM
What took you so long? We have already mopped up the welcoming party. Anyway the name is Adamatisau the Sage.

Golden Ladybug
2011-11-30, 04:42 PM
The Mephling dropped through the air and came to a stop a few feet above the ground, her wings flapping slowly.

"Name's Gale" She said, extending a hand to the Sage "You guys get sent here to perform an Ambigious Mission from unknown employers, too"

Grinning mischieviously, she moved on to the other three and introduced herself.

Lifeson
2011-11-30, 08:15 PM
Interrupted from her answer to Adamatisau by the newcomer introducing herself, Gabrielle introduced herself back, "Ambiguous missions and mysterious employers are what sold me the job. I'm Gabrielle"

She returned back to Adamatisau and answered his query with an absolute serious tone, "I found pieces of Vecna's hand when it was separated from the rest of him.And, tabernac, if it hadn't have been for that maudit halfling, I'd still have it."

TurtleKing
2011-11-30, 08:34 PM
Last time I checked Vecna a human deity wasn't always a deity. If that being the case I was around before humans even existed.

herrhauptmann
2011-11-30, 11:17 PM
Valis

The bosses are little poor at tasking and briefing missions, but they're not that much of an enigma. Valis responds in a low voice as he approaches the front of the formation.
My previous mission with them was also similarly phrased. But it was in a land I'm already familiar with: Thay. So getting in, getting around, and getting back was quite simple. His face screws up in irritation. This time though, we're going to need a spell from the higher circles of magic, or an amulet. I don't have either, and the amulet is rather uncommon outside Sigil.

Anyway, call me Valis. For now, lets focus on the demons. We can worry about getting home later.

perception [roll0]
stealth [roll1]

random_guy
2011-12-01, 01:25 AM
Jack finished up his search for traps and introduced himself.

"I'm Jack. If anyone is worried about how we can leave, I have scrolls that let me cast plane shift. I think we should focus on finishing our mission."

He paused for a moment to hang his crossbow from his belt so he didn't have to hold it in his hand.

"Since we are discussing our available resources, let's see what we have available. Also, some of you may be more familiar than others about demons. We can take some time to discuss tactics."

Jack was unwilling to say it out loud, but he felt uneasy about the scrying spell. As a master spy, his ability to hide from magical detection can block scrying spells from all but the most powerful casters. Nearly epic mages can magically detect him with some difficulty. Only truly epic casters can detect him effortlessly. The fact that these mysterious employers can find him and send reinforcements so quickly seems to indicate their power level. He sensed that there are powerful forces at work and was concerned about what these employers have in mind for him and his allies. Was this a simple test to determine whether or not they were worthy? Or were they being sent out to fight against an incredibly powerful foe?

OOC
I am assuming that he did not find any traps.

I also want to note that it's unusual for Jack to volunteer information about his gear. The fact that he hides so many items in extradimensional space should be an indication of that. However, he prefers to have everyone's mind at ease and does not want anyone to worry about going home. Since he does not like to volunteer information, he is using the "tactics discussion" as an excuse to gather information about everyone else's gear. Then there's the fact that he's worried about this mission being much more serious than the initial encounter would indicate.

Golden Ladybug
2011-12-01, 03:04 AM
"I have a Zepplin that can travel between Planes" Gale adds, her tone helpful and innocent "Its quite big. I don't know where its gotten to, though"

She then flops to the ground, and while not in the air, it becomes apparent that she is quite short, less than four feet tall. Her wings continue flapping, but without any force behind them.

"I don't know about Tactics, though" She says, as she slings a backpack off of one shoulder to bring it around the front of her body. She digs out a Flute and a small Shortbow "Mostly I just use these"

After she says this, Gale turns away and addresses Adamatisau "Betcha ain't older than the Song, Lizard Man" She says, teasingly.

Lifeson
2011-12-01, 09:42 AM
Tactics. That kind of thing never went well with Gabrielle. In her experience, the older and more experienced things were, the less tactics went as planned. Still, she displayed her inventory, mostly held in her quiver, "I've got the bow you saw in the fight, I've got a scimitar that beheads things really fast, and rods that disintegrate, polymorph, dispel magic, drain magic items, a staff of cosmos, and I've still got all but one of my infusions to hand out to everyone. And a crystal ball with true seeing, if that ends up being any use."

Going back to the age discussion: "Song? With a capital 'S'? Non, just non. I've heard what that does to people. Though I would wager it's one of the oldest things in the multiverse, I've heard of a world has been entirely transformed because the song got loose on it."

random_guy
2011-12-01, 11:18 AM
"So all of us are armed and ready to fight some kind of enemy. What we don't have is information about this enemy because our employers decided to keep things mysterious. If we have no specific plans on how to approach this, might as well just keep going. We might come with something later once we have more information."

Jack saw that Valis had headed to the front of the group. No point in holding up the group for a meeting if some members are eager to continue.

"I suggest we have a melee fighter at the front and another one at the back. We can face enemies as they show up and keep the group protected if enemies attack from behind. We seem to have quite a number of ranged attackers. As we continue moving, we should find choke points to hold off enemies and use ranged attacks to reduce their numbers."

Jack followed Valis. The only way to find out what they are up against is to face it head on. As a spy, he's used to picking up information on the go. If this is all the information they have so far, then so be it. If the first encounter is anything to go by, not knowing their enemies is not going to stop them from killing their enemies.

"Come on everyone. We're on an extermination mission here."

mangosta71
2011-12-01, 11:45 AM
Ivellios stands to the side, quietly taking stock of his new allies. His blades and bow proclaim his heritage for those that know how to look, and his scars, particularly livid in the flickering light, suggest his role.

The veteran campaigner makes itself evident in his words. "We follow the same tactics here that we would use against any intelligent, organized enemy. Force their attention to one spot with a threat that they can't afford to ignore, then hit them where they're vulnerable. And if any of you feel uncomfortable exploiting an enemy's weakness," he gestures at the bodies scattered about the room, "if these are representative of the forces facing us, don't expect to find honor among them. They'll be playing to win by any means necessary.

"As for a marching order, you," he points to Jack, "seem like you would make a suitable scout, if you're willing to range a bit ahead of the main group. I would prefer to be in the van, but I can provide protection at the rear as well."

random_guy
2011-12-01, 12:56 PM
Jack glanced over at Valis' attempt at stealth.

"I have no objections to scouting ahead of the party. Any enemy can see Valis approaching if they pay any attention."

OOC
A natural 5 on a stealth check is pretty unlucky. However, my character can see Valis even if he rolled a natural 20 on a stealth check.

"Let's set up a signaling system, so I can let you know if there is any danger. If I get attacked, I will fire a crossbow bolt at the ceiling. I will remain about 50 feet ahead of the group. If all is clear then I will wave at you."

Golden Ladybug
2011-12-01, 07:07 PM
"Sounds good to me" Gale sung out, grinning "If you ever get bored, or tired, or dead, I can take over. I'm pretty good at hiding, and I can fly really well too"

She also gestures at the knife at her belt "I can go at the Back, if you want. I'm pretty good with this" She says offhandedly

OOC:
Also, Gale's Maneuvers Readied are: Greater Divine Surge (1), White Raven Tactics (2), Order Forged From Chaos (3), Radiant Charge (4) and White Raven Strike (5)

She is currently in the Bolstering Voice stance, so everyone gets a nifty +2 on Will Saves (+4 Against Fear).

Also, I should probably check to see if the dice roller lets me roll a d5 for my maneuvers [roll0]

What'ya know, it does roll d5s

TurtleKing
2011-12-01, 09:39 PM
My order can be anywhere in the line. As for getting out of here I have my Amulet of the Planes. Been using this for the past fifteen thousand years.

random_guy
2011-12-02, 01:11 AM
Jack started to head out and continue with the mission. He moved forward silently and stealthily and kept an eye out for any potential problems.

Perception: [roll1]

Status
Current Weapon: None

Other Weapons:
Rod of Surprises (+1 weapon, damage and crit varies, bypass DR/magic)

+5 Heavy Crossbow (crit 10/X2, bypass DR/piercing, DR/magic, DR/coldiron, DR/silver, DR/adamantine, and DR/alignment, seeking, 240 feet range)

+6 Light Swordbow (speed, ghost touch, crit 15/X2 as a rapier and 20/X3 as a shortbow, 60 feet range, bypass DR/piercing, DR/magic, DR/coldiron, DR/silver, DR/adamantine, DR/alignment, and DR epic)

+6 Sunblade (holy, anarchic, bane (devils), crit 19/X2, bypass DR/slashing, DR/magic, DR/coldiron, DR/silver, DR/adamantine, DR/alignment, and DR/epic)

Gloves of Endless Javelins (+1 force javelin, crit 20/X2, 30 feet range)

herrhauptmann
2011-12-02, 06:04 PM
Valis

It sounds like a nice and simple plan for signalling, but if you find yourself hardpressed, don't risk your life trying to signal us. Just shout and we'll come. Or flee if that's your estimation.

For myself, I tend to work well enough alone. But some of the enchantments I bear, particularly on Weaveshear are only of benefit when working in cooperation with others.

That said, Valis slows his pace and begins to drop back behind Jack.

OOC:
Still in Endarires Mountain Skin Stance.
Reactivating haste boots and arcane sight as needed.
Blinking, with Weaveshear held in hand.

BelGareth
2011-12-07, 12:26 AM
As you step off to investigate further down a sharp whistle sound reverberates throughout the cavern. Looking around you see a black oval disk appear out of thin air near Gale and Adamatisau.

Appearing out of thin air you all see a Balor and Vrolikai Demon. Both are grinning wickedly and ready for combat.

Roll initiative one more time ladies and gents!

Preview

Close up of map
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-QPFLzp-Jy1I/Tt739d8A5vI/AAAAAAAAAsY/-GufcZv55b4/s800/preview.jpg
Balor

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-P5fB_XCzbgk/Tt75IPKE2sI/AAAAAAAAAss/SYIWDd7LrW0/s800/balor_render_preview_by_jorgius-d3y4sh5.jpg

Vrolikai Demon

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-b2HHWjBqxOo/Tt75HxhXUdI/AAAAAAAAAso/x1z5kn3b5Xw/s800/Erinyes_Queen.jpg

BattleMap

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0iSwcBXSbZE/Tt739rvwmkI/AAAAAAAAAsc/RCe2d2l_1gc/s800/Surprise%252520round%2525201.jpg

OOC:

Don't worry, you'll get RP time :smallbiggrin:

herrhauptmann
2011-12-07, 01:22 AM
Valis

Ahh hell... I was hoping the first fools were just bad luck.
know: planes [roll1]

Blinking
Hasted (time left?)
Greater Arcane Sight active (I can see whatever auras/spells they have currently)
In Endarires Mountain Skin stance

random_guy
2011-12-07, 01:31 AM
Jack scouts ahead of the party, looking for any unexpected encounters. He remains alert, ready for any sign of trouble.

If Jack's perceptive enough, he will see or hear the demons attacking and will immediately try to assess the situation and determine what they are dealing with.

If he is not perceptive enough, he will remain blissfully unaware of the attack and continue scouting.

Initiative [roll0]
Perception [roll1]
Knowledge Planes [roll2]

Status
Current Weapon: None

Other Weapons:

+5 Heavy Crossbow (crit 10/X2, bypass DR/piercing, DR/magic, DR/coldiron, DR/silver, DR/adamantine, and DR/alignment, seeking, 240 feet range)

+6 Light Swordbow (speed, ghost touch, crit 15/X2 as a rapier and 20/X3 as a shortbow, 60 feet range, bypass DR/piercing, DR/magic, DR/coldiron, DR/silver, DR/adamantine, DR/alignment, and DR epic)

+6 Sunblade (holy, anarchic, bane (devils), crit 19/X2, bypass DR/slashing, DR/magic, DR/coldiron, DR/silver, DR/adamantine, DR/alignment, and DR/epic)

herrhauptmann
2011-12-07, 01:51 AM
Valis

Jack, they teleported behind us. He hisses needlessly, as further stealth will prove impossible once the fight starts.
Everyone, beware the vrolikai's gaze and stinger. When possible, she'll steal your mind and your soul with her attacks.
Balors have innate abilities to rival the most powerful mortal mages. Be cautious. And even at the time of their death, they can still hurt us.

Hasted (5 rounds left)
Blinking
Greater Arcane Sight

Golden Ladybug
2011-12-07, 06:05 AM
The Knife is back in the Mephling's hand in an instant, and she raises the weapon cautiously in front of her, changing her footing in anticipation of a fight. Two demonic creatures, both probably able to reach her, appearing out of nowhere...not a good start to the mission, even if the others had already fought some demons.

""Aww, poot..." Gale sighs, after Valis's words reached her, only for her to slide her knife back into her belt, before slamming her wings downwards and taking to the Air, drawing her Bow as she did so. Reaching the apex of her flight, she loosed an arrow at the Babau.

Arrow 1: To Hit [roll1]
Confirm [roll2]
Damage [roll3]
Arrow 2: To Hit [roll4]
Confirm [roll5]
Damage [roll6]

Equipment: +5 Harmonising Splitting Seeking Composite (+5) Bow of Songs (Bardic Music effects persist for 10 rounds after the bard finishes performing. All arrows are magically split once fired, making two seperate attack rolls against the same creature (Requires Precise Shot), applying additional sources of damage to both arrows. Ignores Miss Chance due to concealment. Can expend a Bardic Music use for the day to add Charisma to Attack and Damage rolls for all attacks made in a single round)
Bypasses DR/Piercing, DR/Magic, DR/Cold Iron, DR/Silver, DR/Adamantine, DR/Alignment

+5 Adamantine Eager Warning Dagger (Grants +5 (Insight) and +2 (Untyped) Bonus to Initiative, +2 (Untyped) Bonus to Attack and Damage Rolls during Surprise rounds, can be drawn as a Free Action. Ignores hardness less than 20)
Bypasses DR/Slashing, DR/Piercing, DR/Magic, DR/Cold Iron, DR/Silver, DR/Adamantine, DR/Alignment

+5 Vorpal Instrument Blade (On Critical Hits, decapitates enemies, automatically killing them. Is inneffective against creatures that do not require a Head to live)
Bypasses DR/Slashing, DR/Magic, DR/Cold Iron, DR/Silver, DR/Adamantine, DR/Alignment

AC 44 (34 Touch, 32 Flatfooted)
HP 299/237

Currently in Stance: Press the Advantage (Can take an additional 5'step each round, Can take 5'Steps into difficult terrain)
Maneuvers readied: Greater Divine Surge (1), White Raven Tactics (2), Order Forged From Chaos (3), Radiant Charge (4) and White Raven Strike (5)
[roll7]
[roll8]

Ring of Terrible Evasion (Ring of Terrible Cost+Ring of Evasion): Grants Evasion, as the rogue class feature. Contains a +5 Profane bonus that can be added on any roll (Attack, Damage, Skill, Initiative, etc, etc) in exchange for burning 10hp that cannot be healed until the bonus in the ring is expended.
Ring of Protective Shield (Ring of Protection +5 + Ring of Force Shield): Grants a +5 Deflection Bonus. Grants the ability to generate a Shield of Force (equivalent to a Wall of Force spell) as a Free Action from the ring.
Skirmisher Boots of Battledancing (Skirmisher Boots + Slippers of Battledancing): 2/day can be used to grant an additional Ranged or Melee Attack as a Swift Action (Charges remaining: 2), as long as you have moved 10' already in that turn. Also provides a 10' increase to landspeed, and when you move more than 10' in a turn you can use your Charisma modifier to determine Attack and Damage rather than Strength/Dexterity when using 1H or Light Weapons.
Chronocharm of the Celestial Wanderer/Fateweaver: Once per day, as an Immediate Action, can reroll a Perception/Acrobatics check. This result replaces the original result, even if it is worse
Chronocharm of the Horizon Walker: Once per day, as a Swift Action, can move an additional 15'

Bardic Music Rounds remaining 62/62

TurtleKing
2011-12-07, 11:52 AM
Adamatisau the Sage

Well isn't this just great. Well just have to start reaping. Adamatisau goes on ahead and slings a round into the Balor not worrying about the a counter attack.

Initiative: [roll0].
Know: Planes [roll1]
Attack rolls in next post due to figuring Knowledge Devotion bonus.

TurtleKing
2011-12-07, 12:17 PM
Attack:Improved Vital Strike Deadly Aim attack with the sling.
Attack: [roll0] +4 Knowledge Devotion +1 PBS -4 Deadly Aim
Crit Confirm: [roll1] +4 Improved Devastating Strike
Damage: [roll]4d4+31 +1 PBS +8 Deadly Aim +4 Knowledge Devotion +1d4 Psychokinetic +2d4 Improved Vital Strike +4 Devastating Strike
Crit Damage: [roll]2d4+61[roll] what bonus does crit

The weapon has Seekig so no cover or concealment (total does still work).
AC 42, Touch 28, Flat Footed 32, CMD 55, FCMD 46 All this lasts till that infusion wears off then down 5 across the board back aty baseline.

SR 25 against evil spells and spells cast by evil creatures
Weapon is a Distance Psychokinetic Seeking Stunshot Sling.
AC 37 Touch 23 Flat 28 CMD 50 FCMD 41 (This is the baseline add +5 across the board.)
Fort Save +24 Reflex +28 Will +27 add +2 in regards to evil creatures due to armor Magic Circle vs Evil

TurtleKing
2011-12-07, 12:18 PM
OK here is the rest. *Grumbles*

Damage: [roll0]
Crit Damage: [roll1]

mangosta71
2011-12-08, 06:43 PM
Ivellios leaps through the shadows to appear behind the balor. The elf's lightblade weaves a defensive circle around him while Thorn emits a sinister hum as it strikes at the demon.
Initiative, as rolled in the OOC thread: 33

Knowledge (Planes) check, though I do not have the feat to gain any special bonuses: [roll0]

Active stances: Child of Shadow - gain concealment (20% miss chance) any round I move at least 10 feet
Press the Advantage - if I take a 5-foot step, I may immediately take another

Shadow Blink (ToB p78) to I-12.

Attack: Initiating Avalanche of Blades (ToB p62): I make one attack, and keep attacking with an incremental -4 penalty until I miss or my target dies. I'll just make 10 rolls here, since that should be enough either way.
Strike 1:[roll1]
Damage:[roll2] + [roll3]
Level Drain:[roll4]
Crit confirm:[roll5]
Crit damage:[roll6]

Strike 2:[roll7]
Damage:[roll8] + [roll9]
Level Drain:[roll10]
Crit confirm:[roll11]
Crit damage:[roll12]

Strike 3:[roll13]
Damage:[roll14] + [roll15]
Level Drain:[roll16]
Crit confirm:[roll17]
Crit damage:[roll18]

Strike 4:[roll19]
Damage:[roll20] + [roll21]
Level Drain:[roll22]
Crit confirm:[roll23]
Crit damage:[roll24]

Strike 5:[roll25]
Damage:[roll26] + [roll27]
Level Drain:[roll28]
Crit confirm:[roll29]
Crit damage:[roll30]

Strike 6:[roll31]
Damage:[roll32] + [roll33]
Level Drain:[roll34]
Crit confirm:[roll35]
Crit damage:[roll36]

Strike 7:[roll37]
Damage:[roll38] + [roll39]
Level Drain:[roll40]
Crit confirm:[roll41]
Crit damage:[roll42]

Strike 8:[roll43]
Damage:[roll44] + [roll45]
Level Drain:[roll46]
Crit confirm:[roll47]
Crit damage:[roll48]

Strike 9:[roll49]
Damage:[roll50] + [roll51]
Level Drain:[roll52]
Crit confirm:[roll53]
Crit damage:[roll54]

Strike 10:[roll55]
Damage:[roll56] + [roll57]
Level Drain:[roll58]
Crit confirm:[roll59]
Crit damage:[roll60]

Condition:
HP: 360(390)/379
AC: 49
SR: 40
Affected by Magic Circle against Evil and Shield of Law.

Inferno Blade (p54-55)
Leaping Flame (p55)
Radiant Charge (p60)
Counter Charge (p71)
Feral Death Blow (p87)
Raging Mongoose (p89)
White Raven Strike (p94)

Thorn's crit range is 15-20. The lightblade's crit range is 18-20. The bow crits on a 20. On a critical hit, my target is permanently blinded (DC 33 Fort to only be dazzled for 1d4 rounds) and takes 2d6 bleeding damage every round until healed or administered to with a DC 15 Heal check.

All of my weapons overcome cold iron/silver, adamantine, alignment-based, and magic/epic DR.

Edit: Assuming the balor's AC as given in the bestiary, only the first 4 attacks hit.

BelGareth
2011-12-09, 09:16 PM
Top of Round 1

Ivellios|33
Balor|31
Vrolikai|30
Adamatisau|26
Gale|23
Jack|19
Gabrielle|19
Valis|16
[/TABLE]

Ivellios -
You appear behind the Demon and unleash a barrage of well aimed strikes, the first 4 strikes hit slicing deep into the beast. However you notice it suffers not from your malicious life sucking blade.

Attempt 4 Fort saves as black energy swirls around you trying to take your strength (DC 26).

Balor -
Turning to regard you as a threat he unleashes his complement at you.

Sword Attack vs AC 49
Attack 1 [roll0] - Miss
Confirm [roll1]
Damage [roll2]
Crit Damage [roll3]

Attack 2 [roll4] - Miss
Confirm [roll5]
Damage [roll6]
Crit Damage [roll7]

Attack 3 [roll8] - Miss
Confirm [roll9]
Damage [roll10]
Crit Damage [roll11]

Attack 4 [roll12] - Miss
Confirm [roll13]
Damage [roll14]
Crit Damage [roll15]

Flaming Whip Attack vs AC 49
Attack 1 [roll16] - Miss
Confirm [roll17]
Damage [roll18] + [roll19] Fire damage
Crit Damage [roll20] + [roll21] Fire damage

Attack 2 [roll22] - Miss
Confirm [roll23]
Damage [roll24] + [roll25] Fire damage
Crit Damage [roll26] + [roll27] Fire damage

Attack 3 [roll28] - Miss
Confirm [roll29]
Damage [roll30] + [roll31] Fire damage
Crit Damage [roll32] + [roll33] Fire damage

Vrolikai -
She shreiks as she lunges toward Gale

Black Flame Knife Attack vs AC 44
Attack 1 [roll34]
Confirm [roll35]
Damage [roll36]
Crit Damage [roll37]
Fort Save Vs DC 27 or 1 Permanent Negative Level

Attack 2 [roll38] -Hit
Confirm [roll39]
Damage [roll40]
Crit Damage [roll41]

Attack 3 [roll42] -Hit
Confirm [roll43]
Damage [roll44]
Crit Damage [roll45]

Attack 4 [roll46]
Confirm [roll47]
Damage [roll48]
Crit Damage [roll49]

Attack 5 [roll50]
Confirm [roll51]
Damage [roll52]
Crit Damage [roll53]

Attack 6 [roll54]
Confirm [roll55]
Damage [roll56]
Crit Damage [roll57]

Bite Attack vs AC 44
Attack 1 [roll58]
Confirm [roll59]
Damage [roll60]
Crit Damage [roll61]

Sting Attack vs AC 44
Attack 1 [roll62]
Confirm [roll63]
Damage [roll64]
Crit Damage [roll65]
[Mind Affecting] Will Save Vs DC 27 [roll66] Charisma damage, [roll67] rounds confused (staggered on save)

BattleMap (Not updated)

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0iSwcBXSbZE/Tt739rvwmkI/AAAAAAAAAsc/RCe2d2l_1gc/s800/Surprise%252520round%2525201.jpg

Change or take your already posted actions

random_guy
2011-12-09, 11:01 PM
Jack head Valis saying something and quickly turned around. Before he can comprehend Valis' words, they were immediately drowned out by the sound of combat as Ivellios launched an attack on the balor. As the demons began their assault, Jack started to understand the situation they were in.

If our employers can scry on us, there's a good chance the enemy can as well. We need to be more alert about potential attacks. Oh well, I needed something interesting to do after the first fight anyway.

Based on Valis' comment and the appearance of the demons, Jack knows what kind of demons are attacking. He knows that the balor is more resilient than the vrolikai, so he his chances of killing the vrolikai is higher than his chances of killing the balor. Taking advantage of the fact that the demons were preoccupied with attacking his allies, Jack hid himself among the shadows and approached the demons for a sneak attack.

Move: H24
Confirm: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Crit Damage: [roll4]
Sneak Attack Damage: [roll5]
Strength Damage: 2 (crippling strike)
Master Strike: Make a DC 31 fortitude save or die

Upon firing his crossbow, Jack hid himself again, planning his next even as the bolt flew towards its target.

Stealth: [roll6]

Current Weapon: +6 Heavy Crossbow (crit 10/X2, bypass DR/piercing, DR/magic, DR/coldiron, DR/silver, DR/adamantine, DR/alignment, and DR/epic, seeking, 240 feet range, 99/100 crossbow bolts remaining)

Other Weapons:

Golden Ladybug
2011-12-10, 05:42 AM
Gale dodged out from under the first swipe of the dark flames, only to scream out in pain and terror as the second strike slammed into her body, knocking her down to one knee. A second swipe followed quickly after, the strike slicing across the Mephling's chest.

On instinct, she rolled out of the way of the other attacks, dodging the flurry of attacks as best she could. Once the creature finished its attack, Gale gritted her teeth and forced herself back up to her feet. She would not be laid low by just that.

Holding her knife loosely in one hand, Gale prepared to fight back. She knew that retrieving her flute would be suicide, so she fell back on a different tactic: She started to sing.

A song of courage and determination, a song of victory. She sung for herself, and for all the others who stood alongside her. She would not go quietly into the dark against these monsters; she still had work to do, and the Song buzzed behind her ears as always, reminding her that she could not let herself die here. The song she sung was bolstered by a second source of music; something much more primal, much more dangerous, which spoke of a sadness older than time itself. A thin film of light seemed to coat Gale, as well as any allies that stood close enough for the music to extend to them.

The Music, and the Song besides, flowing through her, Gale darted forward and slashed at the Demon, a Blast of Sound slamming into it as she moved to attack her foe.

Song of the White Raven lets me start a Bardic Music performance as a Swift Action while I'm in a White Raven Stance (I'm in Bolstering Voice), and Combine Disciplines lets me combine a Seeker Music performance with a Bardic Music performance, so they only cost 1 round of Music use to maintain both and can be started with the same action. I've started both Inspire Courage and Lament of Unrestrained Energy (Sonic). All my Allies within 30ft have Sonic Resistance 20 and +6/+6 to attack and Damage. As a free action, because I'm playing Lament of Unrestrained Energy, I can use the assocaited refrain to deal a No-Save 15d6 Sonic Energy blast to the Vrolikai

Speaking of which, lets get my full attack action underway

Attack 1 [roll0]
Confirm [roll1]
Damage [roll2]
Crit Damage [roll3]

Attack 2 [roll4]
Confirm [roll5]
Damage [roll6]
Crit Damage [roll7]

Attack 3 [roll8]
Confirm [roll9]
Damage[roll10]
Crit Damage [roll11]

Attack 4 [roll12]
Confirm [roll13]
Damage [roll14]
Crit Damage [roll15]

Lament of Unrestrained Energy, Refrain: [roll16] Sonic Damage

I don't need to make an attack roll for this, nor does The Vrolikai get a save against it, although if it has Sonic Energy resistance, that applies.

Fortitude Save 1 (DC27) [roll17]
Fortitude Save 2 (DC27) [roll18]

Equipment: +5 Harmonising Splitting Seeking Composite (+5) Bow of Songs (Bardic Music effects persist for 10 rounds after the bard finishes performing. All arrows are magically split once fired, making two seperate attack rolls against the same creature (Requires Precise Shot), applying additional sources of damage to both arrows. Ignores Miss Chance due to concealment. Can expend a Bardic Music use for the day to add Charisma to Attack and Damage rolls for all attacks made in a single round)
Bypasses DR/Piercing, DR/Magic, DR/Cold Iron, DR/Silver, DR/Adamantine, DR/Alignment

+5 Adamantine Eager Warning Dagger (Grants +5 (Insight) and +2 (Untyped) Bonus to Initiative, +2 (Untyped) Bonus to Attack and Damage Rolls during Surprise rounds, can be drawn as a Free Action. Ignores hardness less than 20)
Bypasses DR/Slashing, DR/Piercing, DR/Magic, DR/Cold Iron, DR/Silver, DR/Adamantine, DR/Alignment

+5 Vorpal Instrument Blade (On Critical Hits, decapitates enemies, automatically killing them. Is inneffective against creatures that do not require a Head to live)
Bypasses DR/Slashing, DR/Magic, DR/Cold Iron, DR/Silver, DR/Adamantine, DR/Alignment

AC 44 (34 Touch, 32 Flatfooted)
HP 265/237

Currently in Stance: Bolstering Voice (+2 Bonus on Will Saves for all allies, +4 Bonus to Will Saves against Fear Effects)
Maneuvers readied: Greater Divine Surge (1), White Raven Tactics (2), Order Forged From Chaos (3), Radiant Charge (4) and White Raven Strike (5)
Access to: 4

Ring of Terrible Evasion (Ring of Terrible Cost+Ring of Evasion): Grants Evasion, as the rogue class feature. Contains a +5 Profane bonus that can be added on any roll (Attack, Damage, Skill, Initiative, etc, etc) in exchange for burning 10hp that cannot be healed until the bonus in the ring is expended.
Ring of Protective Shield (Ring of Protection +5 + Ring of Force Shield): Grants a +5 Deflection Bonus. Grants the ability to generate a Shield of Force (equivalent to a Wall of Force spell) as a Free Action from the ring.
Skirmisher Boots of Battledancing (Skirmisher Boots + Slippers of Battledancing): 2/day can be used to grant an additional Ranged or Melee Attack as a Swift Action (Charges remaining: 2), as long as you have moved 10' already in that turn. Also provides a 10' increase to landspeed, and when you move more than 10' in a turn you can use your Charisma modifier to determine Attack and Damage rather than Strength/Dexterity when using 1H or Light Weapons.
Chronocharm of the Celestial Wanderer/Fateweaver: Once per day, as an Immediate Action, can reroll a Perception/Acrobatics check. This result replaces the original result, even if it is worse
Chronocharm of the Horizon Walker: Once per day, as a Swift Action, can move an additional 15'

Bardic Music Rounds remaining 60/62

Currently Performing: Inspire Courage (Allies gain a +6 [Morale] Bonus on saves against Fear or Charm effects, and a +6 [Competence] bonus on Attack and Damage rolls)
Lament of Unrestrained Energy [Sonic] (Allies within 30ft gain Energy Resistance 20 to the specified Energy Type)