PDA

View Full Version : 3.P Annulant Bloodstorm Thrower

Tokuhara
2011-11-17, 09:43 AM
Hello Playground.

In a 3.P game, I plan on whipping up a build themed on Annulant abuse. I was thinking something like:

Neraph Sneak Attack Fighter 2/Warblade 4/Master Thrower 5/Bloodstorm Blade 9

I'll be weilding an Aptitude Annulant and causing all sorts of sillyness using the Boomerang feats from Eberron and perhaps some other sillyness

I do have 3 questions:

1) If PF-ized, what ability scores would Neraphim have? I think more like a Rogue-like race. Perhaps +2 Int and Dex with -2 Cha?

2) Feats... What feats are optimal to make my annulant(s) instantly deadly?

3) Dumb question: Can you use an Annulant in melee?

hex0
2011-11-17, 05:49 PM
1) If PF-ized, what ability scores would Neraphim have? I think more like a Rogue-like race. Perhaps +2 Int and Dex with -2 Cha?

2) Feats... What feats are optimal to make my annulant(s) instantly deadly?

3) Dumb question: Can you use an Annulant in melee?

1. Since they have a bonus to Jump (STR skill) and Natural Armor (tough body), I would say +2 STR, +2 CON, -2 CHA.

2. Flick of the Wrist, Chakram Ricochet (basically the same as an Annulat), Deflect Arrows, Snatch Arrows...

3. You can use anything as an improvised weapon at a -4 penalty. Though if you pick up IUS and Deflect/Snatch arrows as I suggested, then you can just punch dudes. Maybe your fists will get big when you do so. (Since you are a Battletoad).

Also, I'd take regular fighter for the feats.

Tokuhara
2011-11-17, 08:44 PM
1. Since they have a bonus to Jump (STR skill) and Natural Armor (tough body), I would say +2 STR, +2 CON, -2 CHA.

2. Flick of the Wrist, Chakram Ricochet (basically the same as an Annulat), Deflect Arrows, Snatch Arrows...

3. You can use anything as an improvised weapon at a -4 penalty. Though if you pick up IUS and Deflect/Snatch arrows as I suggested, then you can just punch dudes. Maybe your fists will get big when you do so. (Since you are a Battletoad).

Also, I'd take regular fighter for the feats.

1) I thought that the Neraph Charge constituted a dex bonus
2) Ahh. So no PBS/Far Shot/etc
3) Ok... Battletoad lol

And I went Sneak Attack Fighter because Neraph Charge. My idea is to neraph charge, Blade storm, and cause mooks to fall down

Hiro Protagonest
2011-11-17, 08:52 PM
+2 STR, +2 CON, -2 CHA

Invalid. Look at the PF races again.

Tokuhara
2011-11-17, 08:59 PM
Invalid. Look at the PF races again.

It is generally 1 physical, 1 mental, and 1 penalty

hex0
2011-11-19, 01:05 AM
It is generally 1 physical, 1 mental, and 1 penalty

OK, since their Favored Class is Ranger, make it WIS: +2 Str, +2 Wis, -2 CHA