PDA

View Full Version : Cleric Domains and Feats.

Snowbluff
2011-11-18, 06:46 PM
So, is their a place where I can find a complete list of Domains that grant feats?

kulosle
2011-11-18, 07:20 PM
I'm fairly certain that they are all in the complete champion. Not sure though AFB I'll post again when I get back to them.

Morbis Meh
2011-11-18, 08:57 PM
Do you want a complete list of domains with their granted abilities or do you want to know the location of the various devotion feats that you can swap domains for (The above person was correct they are in Complete Champion)

Snowbluff
2011-11-18, 09:01 PM
Do you want a complete list of domains with their granted abilities or do you want to know the location of the various devotion feats that you can swap domains for (The above person was correct they are in Complete Champion)

Devotion feats sound nice, I'll find my CC and check it out, but I am looking for a complete list. The PHB has some for sure, but otherwise, I don't know of any.

EDIT: Might help if you know what I am doing. I want to Mo9 without too much feats, and I hope I can get some of the requisite feats, like Imp Init or Blindfight, using a single level of cleric, as opposed to using 2 levels of fighter.

darkdragoon
2011-11-19, 12:12 AM
There might be some in the various cleric handbooks, and I think there's a "anything that grants extra feats" thread somewhere around here:

Anyways,

Devotion feats by trading in the respective domain's power (the book itself also has a list of alternated domains you can use the feats with as well)

Most of these are from the Spell Compendium version, the originals might differ...

Craft: Skill Focus in a crafting skill

Darkness: Blind-Fight

Domination: Spell Focus (Enchantment)

Dragon Below: Augment Summoning

Drow: Lightning Reflexes

Dwarf: Great Fortitude

Elf: Point Blank Shot

Incarnum: Incarnum Spellshaping

Metal: Martial Weapon Proficiency and Weapon Focus-light hammer or warhammer only

Portal: Portal Sensitive (Forgotten Realms version only, SC version just gives you a bonus to find them)

Planning: Extend Spell

Revered Ancestor: Exotic Weapon Proficiency and Weapon Focus w/ Valenar Double Scimitar

Rune: Scribe Scroll

Seafolk: Rapid Swimming

Shadow: Blind-Fight

Time: Improved Initiative

Undeath: Extra Turning

War: Martial Weapon Proficiency and Weapon Focus in deity's favored weapon

Wealth: Skill Focus (Appraise)

Meditation doesn't actually give you Empower Spell, but it lets you cast an empowered spell 1/day.

dextercorvia
2011-11-19, 12:21 AM
This link might help. (http://home.comcast.net/~ftm3/ASMoNM/domains.html)

Snowbluff
2011-11-19, 01:35 AM
There might be some in the various cleric handbooks, and I think there's a "anything that grants extra feats" thread somewhere around here:

Anyways,

Devotion feats by trading in the respective domain's power (the book itself also has a list of alternated domains you can use the feats with as well)

Most of these are from the Spell Compendium version, the originals might differ...

Craft: Skill Focus in a crafting skill

Darkness: Blind-Fight

Domination: Spell Focus (Enchantment)

Dragon Below: Augment Summoning

Drow: Lightning Reflexes

Dwarf: Great Fortitude

Elf: Point Blank Shot

Incarnum: Incarnum Spellshaping

Metal: Martial Weapon Proficiency and Weapon Focus-light hammer or warhammer only

Portal: Portal Sensitive (Forgotten Realms version only, SC version just gives you a bonus to find them)

Planning: Extend Spell

Revered Ancestor: Exotic Weapon Proficiency and Weapon Focus w/ Valenar Double Scimitar

Rune: Scribe Scroll

Seafolk: Rapid Swimming

Shadow: Blind-Fight

Time: Improved Initiative

Undeath: Extra Turning

War: Martial Weapon Proficiency and Weapon Focus in deity's favored weapon

Wealth: Skill Focus (Appraise)

Meditation doesn't actually give you Empower Spell, but it lets you cast an empowered spell 1/day.

DERP. Should of checked the SC first! Thanks guys, this'll be really helpful ^^

Ravens_cry
2011-11-19, 03:22 AM
You would think the Metal one would be proficiency with an Axe.:smallamused:

Snowbluff
2011-11-19, 11:10 PM
You would think the Metal one would be proficiency with an Axe.:smallamused:

:smallamused: Heheh...

I was thinging one of those crazy Minotaur Hammer things, actually. :smallcool:

Curmudgeon
2011-11-20, 01:34 AM
This link might help. (http://home.comcast.net/~ftm3/ASMoNM/domains.html)
Yeah, I color-coded the feats in blue.