PDA

View Full Version : Need help fleshing out my PF Support Cleric

Captain Castle
2011-11-20, 07:39 PM
Editing thread to be a little more manageable, and concise.

Essentially, I'm relegated to playing the healer in my DnD group. Never played a healer, never really wanted to, they are usually boring.

So what I'd like to do is create some fluff I like, but not be completely useless, and I'd love it if you guys could help out.

It's pathfinder, but we allow feats and prestige classes from 3.5 as long as it hasn't been recreated in Pathfinder already.

I don't need to be a cleric, I just need to be able to effectively keep everyone alive, but my DM doesn't use psionics in his world, so the new healing psionist is out.

Anyway, we're playing in Cheliax, and I was thinking I'd like to do a Cleric who worships an ideal rather than an actual Deity (we use greyhawk deities) and I'd like to play a CN semi anarchist. Not so much "I want to see everything as pure chaos!" and more of a "Let's **** up the established order and see what happens" anarchist. Drawing heavy inspiration from Tyler Durden's "Let's reestablish the laws of society and evolve" mentality. I was thinking I'd like to go against my normal MO and try and be "The Face" of the group. Charming and silver tongued.

I'm starting at level 6, but I don't really have any ideas for a build beyond the basic healbot feats (Selective channel, augment healing, scribe scroll) that I've seen in the guides.

Anyway, I'm having a hard time envisioning this character in terms of what domains I'd take, feats, etc and still be a fairly capable support cleric. I'd really hate to screw my party because I didn't want to be boring.

I super appreciate any help you guys can give me!

Captain Castle
2011-11-20, 10:50 PM
Sorry for the bump so soon but I HEAVILY edited the thread so as to not just make a new one.