PDA

View Full Version : Wildshape calculator?

gomipile
2011-11-21, 01:41 AM
Is there a quick wildshape calculator where I can enter in my druid's stats, skills, etc, and it will let me print out nice sheets of my druid's stats in each wildshape form?

Campbellk8105
2011-11-21, 01:53 AM
I've never heard of something like that but, If there is man would that be helpful.

The only thing I've ever seen is doing the actual work of translating the mental stats to whatever you shapeshift into. Not a peculiarly easy class to have memorized due to all the wildshapes you can get withdraws and what not. But in my experience, just take the typical forms you use the most, and write them down to use or adjust at a later time to make it easier for you.

Coidzor
2011-11-21, 02:51 AM
Unfortunately I haven't found one since the last time I saw someone ask. However, once you select out your go-to forms and note-card 'em out, after the 1st one you can get into a routine and do it fairly quickly.

And you don't need to record everything, after all.

Heliomance
2011-11-21, 05:46 AM
I've built one of these in Excel for my druid. I don't have my laptop on me at the moment, and it is a bit character specific, but it should be easy enough to modify. If you like, I'll find somewhere to upload it so other people can use it.

Incidentally, can anyone recommend a file hosting site for things like that?

gomipile
2011-11-21, 06:54 PM
If its a pretty standard spreadsheet, you should be able to make a public document on docs.google.com.

jato
2012-07-13, 12:20 PM
There is such a calculator _here_ (http://jaredstander.com/quickshape.html).

EDIT: Actually, sorry, this is for Pathfinder. Some may still find it useful, but I guess it's not exactly what you were looking for. =(

Irontrain
2014-06-05, 11:01 AM
Not sure if people are still looking for a wildshape calculator but, I will post this anyway.
I found a Wildshape calculator at http://www.theshiningjewel.com/LSJ/ in their downloads section. It's still in beta but, looks promising.

Jeff the Green
2014-06-05, 01:27 PM
If its a pretty standard spreadsheet, you should be able to make a public document on docs.google.com.

Does that allow copying it to one's own drive?

Anyway, if that doesn't work Scribd will accept .xls(x) files. And hey, it's like the only time posting a link to Scribd won't violate forum rules!