View Full Version : Fey'ri Cleric

DoctorGlock
2011-11-21, 09:43 AM
Ok, so I am building a combat cleric for an E6 campaign and have hit a wall. For flavor reasons I am using lesser Fey'ri as a race and am having some difficulty allocating points and feats.

Notes:
34 point buy
2 flaws
I am using the PF Holy Warrior cleric ACF, no domains or bonus spells but full BAB and d10 HD
Feats I want to include are Spellfire Wielder, again for flavor reasons, and Battle Jump because I want to make the wings matter

How should I allocate my points and what feats should I take? I am rather concerned about the con hit, the moment magic weapons become common my DR becomes worthless.

So, what I need:
AC that matters while still permitting me to fly
Combat damage that matters (at least 30/round at 6th, preferably more)

My feats are probably too thin for DMM, so how can I make this into a combat monster?

Psyren
2011-11-21, 10:00 AM
Miss chance > AC always.

Questions:
1) Are you using PF spells or 3.5 spells?
2) What are the stat adjustments for Lesser Fey'ri? (can't recall offhand.)
3) Where is Holy Warrior? I don't see it on the PFSRD.

W3bDragon
2011-11-21, 10:04 AM
If you're in a campaign where its hard to predict when combat will break out, quick buffing will be invaluable, in which case you'll want to take a look at Cascade spell (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-party-feats/super-genius-games/metamagic-feats/cascade-spell-metamagic). If you're short on time, a cascaded Divine Favor + Shield of Faith can be a great 1 round buff.

DoctorGlock
2011-11-21, 10:14 AM
Miss chance > AC always.

Questions:
1) Are you using PF spells or 3.5 spells?
2) What are the stat adjustments for Lesser Fey'ri? (can't recall offhand.)
3) Where is Holy Warrior? I don't see it on the PFSRD.

1) 3.5 for the spells
2) +2 dex, +2 int, -2 con, but gets a load of abilities such as flight, alternate form at will, DR 10/+1, resist fire 10, 1/day enervation and dimension door. Yes, they would be better wizards, but I just ran a wizard and want a change
3) Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign Setting (Never made it to the final run, but the DM ok'd it, it's exactly what I said above, along with proficiency in deity's weapon)

Miss chance trumps AC, but I sadly do not know my way around divine spells so much and do not want wand reliance. How can I get miss chance with divine spells?

DoctorGlock
2011-11-22, 05:01 PM
I have decided on a chain tripper approach but do not know much about it, how do I pump my trip check high enough to matter?

at 16 str and improved trip it is only +7, which seems rather lackluster