PDA

View Full Version : General Crafting Handbook?

Tvtyrant
2011-11-22, 03:35 AM
Is there such a thing? I can find some on Artificers, but not on crafting as a general subject. The classes that I know do it well are Artificers, Warlocks, and Chameleons built onto a skill based chasis.

Emperor Tippy
2011-11-22, 03:41 AM
None that I know of.

Although I tend to Shapechange into a Midgard Dwarf (Frostburn) for my crafting needs. They get Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Arms & Armor, and Craft Ring as an Ex ability and don't have to meet any of the prerequisites for what they produce.

Yes, one of them can make a Ring of Three Wishes without being able to cast Wish.

Tvtyrant
2011-11-22, 03:44 AM
None that I know of.

Although I tend to Shapechange into a Midgard Dwarf (Frostburn) for my crafting needs. They get Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Arms & Armor, and Craft Ring as an Ex ability and don't have to meet any of the prerequisites for what they produce.

Yes, one of them can make a Ring of Three Wishes without being able to cast Wish.

O.o all you need is a scroll of shapechange and you win the game.

Coidzor
2011-11-22, 03:45 AM
Only non-artificer one I can think of is the complete cost reduction handbook. (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=7274.0)

And that's rather focused on one thing.

Tvtyrant
2011-11-22, 04:47 AM
I find it interesting how many handbooks have yet to be made. Heck, the Rogue didn't get one until this year! Although Rouge did for some reason...

TroubleBrewing
2011-11-22, 05:44 AM
O.o all you need is a scroll of shapechange and you win the game.

Yep. Mostly because you can Shapechange into things that can make more scrolls of Shapechange, etc.