PDA

View Full Version : Stealthy Outsiders? [Core]

NineThePuma
2011-11-22, 11:10 PM
I'm looking for some sort of stealthy celestial or fiend from Core, and I'm not actually familiar with most of them. I tend to avoid getting outsiders involved because once extraplanar creatures are involved, bad things happen. But this time I need one and I'm not familiar enough with every creature in the monster manual to know which is appropriate; it doesn't matter if it's fiendish or celestial though, as it's being "employed" by someone.

Dusk Eclipse
2011-11-22, 11:21 PM
Babau demons are pretty sneaky, heck they get SA from the get go, Hellcats are also pretty sneaky and of couse Imps and quasit are also extremely sneaky.

utherphoenyx
2011-11-22, 11:27 PM
also lantern archons can be sneaky but kinda depends on what you define as "sneaky" cause even eyrines and succubi are sneaky in their own way

Wyntonian
2011-11-22, 11:50 PM
Um... celestial/fiendish Air elemental? Something that's literally made of air is pretty dang sneaky.

NineThePuma
2011-11-23, 12:08 AM
I mean stealthy in a "secret agent" sense; sorry for the lack of clarity.

utherphoenyx
2011-11-23, 12:12 AM
in terms of secret agent sense then succubi and erynies are your best option due to the fact of either a. shapeshifter or b. mistaken identity the second is a devil that looks like an angel