PDA

View Full Version : Stealthy Archer Advice

Wavelab
2011-11-24, 01:16 AM
DM you may choose to enter this thread if you want.

I'm currently playing an epic game as a stealthy archer. And so far I've been doing good with my 4 attacks, but the enemy just caught up to me so we've got a small problem.

Basically we are all champions of our deities and we have 4 allies with us. I'm representing Shar.

Character Sheet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=342452)
Epic Destiny (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5805545&postcount=5)
Base Class (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12075383)

The Sharpshooter's first ability was changed and now I instead receive Bad BAB and a bonus to my attack equal to my ranks in spot.

My bow is the basic energy bow that has been enchanted by Shar so that it can do the following: Change force energy to any other type of energy damage but it still ignores DR; Shoot at any unoccupied space(AC 5) and teleport there.

I'm currently surrounded in my 30 ft. ball of darkness, but that's not as good as I thought it would be since everyone is now attacking the giant floating ball of blackness.

All my attacks are basically touch and shoot the target as if flat footed, so I have to beat an AC of 10 which means auto-hit-barring-a-roll-of-1-and-that-would-totally-suck.

So me and my team mate(hordemaster of Nerull) have been attacking Torm's forces. What I have found out so far is the champion has DR 10/+3(I ignore it anyway), he's immune to electricity, and he had a contingent resurrection on him(Expended after my team mate's minions went. 85 rolls in his turn). Also Torm's entire squad(I don't know how many there are) are on flying mounts with horns(DM didn't say but I think they are pegasi/unicorns).

There is also Kurtulmak's team who just stood there drawing runes in the sand, the other player(my enemy) found out that it was conjuration magic and had to make a fortitude save. It's still not ready.

There are kobold's who are using illusions.

I can see anything within 6600 ft. with true seeing.

Here is the latest map:
{table=head]0|A_|B_|C_|D_|E_|F_|G_|H_|I_|J_|K_|L_|M_|N_|O_|P_| Q_|R_|S_|T_|U_|V_|W_|X_|Y_|Z_
1|||||T||||||T||||T||||T|||||||T
2||T|||||T||||||||T
3|||||||T||||||dT|||||T||||||||T
4|||||T|||||T|||T
5||||||||T|||||||T|||||||T
7|||K|
8|||||||||||||||||||D|C
13|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~||||||||||
14||||||||||~|~|~|~|
15||||||||||||||~|~|~||||||||~|~|~
16|||||||||||||||||~|~|~|~|~|~|~
20|||||||||
21||||||||||||||||||I
22||||||T|||||||||||||||||||||^|^|^|
23||||R|R|W|||||||||||||||||||^|^|^|^
24||||R|R||||||||||||||||||^|^|^|^|^
25||||||||||||||||||||||^|^|^|^|^|^
26||||||||||||||||||||^|^|^|^|^|^|^[/table]
Each area = 150 ft.
T=trees
~=dried river
^= high ground
d= Debatra's druid
W=Wavelab
R=Re'ozul(My team mate)
T=Torm
K=Kurtulmak
D=Debatra(Enemy player)
C=Caylus(Enemy Player)
Re'ozul takes up 4 areas because of all the position and number of undead.

Also I started the game by making an alliance with Re'ozul, and Debatra followed by making an alliance with everybody friggen else. So I can't attack him too directly.