PDA

View Full Version : Your Mate 'Type'

Joxer t' Mighty
2011-11-28, 06:16 PM
So I've had numerous folks tell me I might like a show, film, even date because it has some girl who's my 'type'. I know there are attributes I tend to go for, but wasn't aware they were so easily recognizable.

Out of curiosity I put together a collage of the actresses that were sort of 'crush on sight'. They just immediately catch my eye regardless of their role, and sometimes found out it was the same actress, but didn't recognize them. Basically just an immediate visceral '....oooh, hello' reaction.

However, as I look, not exactly sure what they have in common exactly. Anyone else wanna take a stab?

http://oi39.tinypic.com/ibmdqe.jpg
Top, Left to Right: Alona Tal, Emma Stone, Emily Browning, Bryce Dallas Howard, Amanda Seyfried, Hayden Panetierre
Bottom: Zooey Deschanel, Christina Hendricks, Mia Wasikowska, Deborah Ann Woll, Evanna Lynch

Anyways, feel free to post your 'type', whatever that may be :smallcool:

THAC0
2011-11-28, 06:57 PM
Looks like you have a thing for curly/wavy, reddish-blondeish types.

Kneenibble
2011-11-28, 07:05 PM
With fairy eyes.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-11-28, 07:06 PM
Ethereal girls, really. They are all very pretty and dream-y.
I kinda want to make one of those. One for both genders. Mmm. I think I shall.

Winter_Wolf
2011-11-28, 07:11 PM
Well they all look very similar to each other, but in order of what I noticed: the nose, then the eyes, then the mouths.

That being said, after half-arsed examination, they all have extremely similar mouths. My non-diagnosis is that you like girls with big eyes, full lips, and that kind of nose.

"My type" is mostly girl-next-door with a certain kind of eye shape which I can probably best describe as the wide eyed double-eyelid or shuang yan pi (because I can't really find a good descriptor of it in English, sorry :smallfrown:). I will forgive a multitude of other "not quite right" if the eyes are right.

You and I have similar preferences for type on about half of those girls in the picture. In every case where I don't like 'em, it's the eyes that turned me off. :smallcool:

Joxer t' Mighty
2011-11-28, 07:14 PM
Looks like you have a thing for curly/wavy, reddish-blondeish types.
Pfftt, these are actresses. They change their hair like their clothes :smalltongue:

You and I have similar preferences for type on about half of those girls in the picture. In every case where I don't like 'em, it's the eyes that turned me off. :smallcool:
D'aw, it's their eyes I first fell for.

THAC0
2011-11-28, 07:17 PM
Pfftt, these are actresses. They change their hair like their clothes :smalltongue:

Of course they do, but you didn't pick a picture of that same actress wearing stick straight black hair did you?

Weezer
2011-11-28, 07:28 PM
For my my type is almost always about the cheekbone, jawline, hollow of the throat and collarbone. If all of those are pronounced (high cheekbones, strong jawline, visible clavicle and visible hollow) there is a good chance I'll be attracted to the person whether they are tall or short, skinny or curvy and in some cases either male or female (though vastly prefer female to male and tend to prefer thin and tall to the opposite). I tend to like sharp, narrow features over soft ones. A good example of this in a guy is Matt Smith from Doctor Who:
http://kirkstarr.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/6a00c225264172549d0123f1d6d768860f.jpg
Can't think of a good female celebrity one off the top of my head though both of my recent exes fit the pattern.
Also curly/messy brown hair is a plus, really don't like most blondes. Red hair is a close second, especially Christina Hendricks style red hair.

Mando Knight
2011-11-28, 07:28 PM
Well they all look very similar to each other, but in order of what I noticed: the nose, then the eyes, then the mouths.

That being said, after half-arsed examination, they all have extremely similar mouths. My non-diagnosis is that you like girls with big eyes, full lips, and that kind of nose.
They also have similar jaw/facial structure, a narrower face with a somewhat more pointed chin.

Maryring
2011-11-28, 07:42 PM
Heroes want readheads?

I dunno. Even though they may go around changing their hair colour, it's still the hair that struck me at first. Curly, long, brightly coloured hair. I wouldn't call it ephemeral... more like angelic IMO.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2011-11-28, 07:45 PM
Well, one of my best friends goes for scene chicks...

Me? I dunno. I don't think I really have a 'type'. Anything from punk to elfin, waifish to butch.

Edit: I do generally like most anything that could be called 'alternative', I suppose.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-11-28, 08:28 PM
Male, from left to right:
Most top: David Tennant, Cillian Murphy, Gary Oldman
Top Middle: Jim Morrison, David Bowie, Hugh Laurie
Bottom Middle: Alan Rickman, Dhani Harrison, Joseph Gordon-Levitt (let it be known I got distracted and stared at pictures of him for thirty minutes)
Most Bottom: Neil Patrick Harris, Chris Hemsworth, John Green
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Hito-chan/idealmen.png
Female, from left to right:
Top: Rachel Weisz, Lady Gaga, Natalie Portman
Middle: Shakira, Billie Piper, Tarja Turunen
Bottom: Nikki Reed, Patti Boyd/Harrison, Drew Barrymore
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Hito-chan/idealwomen.png

I feel like my taste in men is more condensed than my interest in females, which jumps around to whomever is pretty...

DeadManSleeping
2011-11-28, 09:01 PM
My type...

Hair: Blonde. Or redhead. Or brunette. Or unnaturally colored. But definitely medium-length. Or long. Or short. But certainly a conventional style. Or an interesting one.
Eyes: Big and wide. Or narrow and seductive. But definitely blue. Or grey. Or green. Or hazel. Or heterochromatic.
Nose: Medium-length and pointed. Or short and button-like. Or slightly hooked.
Body type: I like tall girls. And tiny girls. But their legs should be proportionately long. Or not. But a generous bust is important. Or not. But nice hips are good. But I don't need those. But well-toned muscles are a turn-on. And so are soft curves.

And I will guarantee you I have seen every one of these features on a lady and found it particularly attractive. It's not that I'm not picky. It's that I like a lot of things.

DeadManSleeping
2011-11-28, 09:13 PM
Oh yeah. Forgot to add. Well-toned muscles, for whatever reason, appeal to me on a woman. No idea if that's weird as well. >.>

While there's a difference between "fit" and "muscular", it's not uncommon for an athletic build to be attractive on either gender (spoiler: not all women find an athletic build to be their ideal male figure, despite what our social norms say). I think muscles (the kind from actual activity, not body-building) look attractive on a woman, but I also find physical strength and power itself to be attractive. Girls who can lift at least a human of weight, or who do a lot of hiking, or something like that...I wouldn't call it a "turn-on", but I find that it engenders a respect within me that is not far from the kind that adds to romantic feelings.

Also, girls with good muscles tend to have AWESOME butts. Just sayin'. :smallamused:

DeadManSleeping
2011-11-28, 09:59 PM
Appealing piercings are appealing. Appealing tattoos are appealing. I certainly like them both a lot more than I used to, but they are by no means a requirement for me, and can still sometimes be a bit of a "ehhh...look better without 'em".

Coidzor
2011-11-28, 10:12 PM
Ethereal girls, really. They are all very pretty and dream-y.
I kinda want to make one of those. One for both genders. Mmm. I think I shall.

Ok, I had to re-read that twice to figure out you meant collages... :smallredface:

Starwulf
2011-11-29, 12:38 AM
Appealing piercings are appealing. Appealing tattoos are appealing. I certainly like them both a lot more than I used to, but they are by no means a requirement for me, and can still sometimes be a bit of a "ehhh...look better without 'em".

I'm more or less the opposite. I don't find piercings or tattoos on women attractive at all. Even when I wasn't married I avoided chicks with piercings or tattoos.

I don't really have a "look" I particularly go for, though I guess if I had to choose, i'd say the "cute girl-next door" look is one I'm fond of.

Bhu
2011-11-29, 01:11 AM
I prefer mine sane, human, and alive. I do have a significant attraction to comfortable women tho...

Eloel
2011-11-29, 02:20 AM
I prefer mine sane, human, and alive.
Sanity is way too overrated

factotum
2011-11-29, 03:10 AM
Not sure I've ever sat down to think this through, to be honest. As Bhu says, sane, human and alive is a good start, although I'd add "female" to that list. Oh, and they have to have some flesh on their bones--really don't like the stick-thin supermodel look! So, Christina Hendricks definitely works for me, while Karen Gillan does not.

Bhu
2011-11-29, 03:28 AM
Sanity is way too overrated

Yeah, but generally speaking after making love I prefer to go asleep without having to keep one eye open for looking out for the potential stabbing in the night. :smallwink:

It's always better if your mate doesn't randomly go "He blinked funny, and now he must die."

The Succubus
2011-11-29, 06:53 AM
I like the bookish, preppy sort. Especially girls with glasses. I don't know why but that sort of smouldering look over a pair of glasses hits several of my buttons. :smallredface::smallamused:

Asta Kask
2011-11-29, 07:21 AM
I like the bookish, preppy sort. Especially girls with glasses. I don't know why but that sort of smouldering look over a pair of glasses hits several of my buttons. :smallredface::smallamused:

Something like this?

http://www.theskepticsguide.org/images/bios/rebeccawatson.jpg

Castaras
2011-11-29, 07:26 AM
Dark Hair, most of the time long - but some guys with short dark hair are verreh attractive. :smallamused:

Tall. Not stick-thin - so either slightly muscled or middling to slightly heavier weight (I like cuddles. :smallbiggrin:).

Mostly it's faces though. Some people just have a nice face. And I wouldn't be able to explain why, other than "faaaace. I like their face."

I am however one of those horrible people who gets more attracted to personality than looks though, so am more likely to want to do a guy with a nice personality than with the right looks.

Dr.Epic
2011-11-29, 10:49 AM
So I've had numerous folks tell me I might like a show, film, even date because it has some girl who's my 'type'.

That's enough of a reason to watch a show/movie? Because there's a girl you might find attractive? I think Liv Tyler is attractive, but there's no way I'm watching Jersey Girl.

H Birchgrove
2011-11-29, 01:52 PM
I'll just make a list or two. If you find a pattern, be my guest to point it out. :smallsmile:

Ladies
Grace Jones (singer, actress, model)
Uma Thurman (actress)
Angelina Jolie (actress)
Sabrina Salerno (singer)
Samantha Fox (singer, pin-up model)
Bettie Page (pin-up model)
Ingrid Bergman (actress)
Greta Lovisa Gustafsson A.K.A. Greta Garbo (actress)
Norma Jeane Baker A.K.A. Marilyn Monroe (actress, pin-up model, Playboy model)
Vera Jayne Palmer A.K.A. Jayne Mansfield (actress, pin-up model, Playboy model)
Liv Tyler (actress)
Liú Yùlíng A.K.A. Lucy Liu (actress)
Katarina Sandström (Swedish newscaster)
Lucy Lawless (actress)
Hiromi Oshima (Playboy model)
Condoleezza Rice (academic, politician)
Josephine Baker (singer, dancer)
Sophia Loren (actress, pin-up model)
Anita Ekberg (actress, pin-up model)
Kim Novak (actress, pin-up model)
Elizabeth Taylor (actress, pin-up model)
Farrah Fawcett (actress, pin-up model)
Julie Newmar (actress, pin-up model)
Lee Meriwether (actress, pin-up model)
Eartha Kitt (singer, actress, cabaret star)
Michelle Pfeiffer (actress)
Anne Hathaway (actress)
Halle Berry (actress, fashion model)
Jo Raquel Tejada A.K.A. Raquel Welch (actress, pin-up model)
Sigourney Weaver (actress)
Linda Hamilton (actress)
Michelle Obama (lawyer, current Mme President)

Gentlemen
Tom Cruise (actor, madman)
Jeff Bridges (actor)
John Barrowman (actor, singer)
Neil Patrick Harris (actor, Internet meme)
David Bowie (singer, musician)
Freddie Mercury (singer, musician)
Steve McQueen (actor)
Kevin Bacon (actor)
Peter Weller (actor)
Marian Gold (singer)
James Dean (actor)

I know several are old or even dead now, and I'm sorry for being ageist, but most "were" my type when they were younger. (With some exceptions, who look as good now as when they were young, in my not so humble opinion.)

Then again, we all now I wouldn't have chance with any of them anyway. :smalltongue:

That's enough of a reason to watch a show/movie? Because there's a girl you might find attractive? I think Liv Tyler is attractive, but there's no way I'm watching Jersey Girl.

1 +

Joxer t' Mighty
2011-11-29, 03:06 PM
That's enough of a reason to watch a show/movie? Because there's a girl you might find attractive?
Not for me it isn't, but the guy who tells me what shows they play in does, so he thinks I will.

Btw, was just focusing on faces with this thread. Of course personality matters, but we have had a dozen threads for that of the years.

Personality wise, I go for the mature 'child-woman' mixed with the spitfire 'girly tomboy' to name a couple of stereotypes.

Weezer
2011-11-29, 11:06 PM
As for personality I tend to go for the nerdy, very intelligent and a little crazy types. Those are traits I hold myself and I find it hard to relate to people who aren't some combination of those traits.

Asta Kask
2011-11-30, 03:18 AM
Yeah, but generally speaking after making love I prefer to go asleep without having to keep one eye open for looking out for the potential stabbing in the night. :smallwink:

It's always better if your mate doesn't randomly go "He blinked funny, and now he must die."

My cat does that. But he says he's only playing.

Ricky S
2011-11-30, 07:55 AM
I tend to go through phases on what I like. Usually a phase lasts about 6 months to a year. It really just depends on who is in close proximity to me. The more I hang around with someone the more I like them. So I dont really have a preference for any one type of girl.

paddyfool
2011-11-30, 07:17 PM
No real physical type preferences, aside from female, with a slight preference for athletic physiques.

Personality-wise, I do find I have a type: I'm protective by nature, and I also like people who surprise me and make me laugh. What naturally attracts me are people who are some combination of vulnerable, intelligent, and quirky. Unfortunately, what this has often meant is that a disproportionate number of girls I've been attracted to have turned out to be distinctly not-sane, which has posed problems from time to time.

Reluctance
2011-11-30, 08:09 PM
Physically: Well-defined facial features. The sort of comfy look that can cause total strangers to spill their deepest, darkest secrets (I've had plenty of girls I've crushed on tell me that it was a not-uncommon occurrence for them). And blondes are definitely more fun.

Personality: I've been able to pinpoint the exact sort of crazy that's attractive in being destructive, and do my best to keep it sequestered from my life. (Although it's interesting that I've been able to funnel those sorts of girls to friends who are still into that sort of thing. I really don't know what it says about them.) The best way to get my attention in a non turn-and-run fashion is to make me think in ways I'm not used to. Also ones who find regular enjoyment in everyday things. Thoughtfulness earns bonus points. And for some reason, girls who spontaneously nickname me have a habit of skyrocketing through the ranks.

Creed
2011-11-30, 08:25 PM
Hm, this is a tough one.
I'd have to say a gamer girl. That's really part of me and my girlfriend's time together. Sure, we watch movies and go out to dinner and stuff like that, but we usually also spend some gaming time each day.
Truth, I can't really play games like, oh, Call of Duty, with her, because being the crappy FPS player I am I end up walking around while playing and swearing under my breath. But we do play some DDO now and then, and a couple blocks of Minecraft never hurt anyone.
Right now, however, she's got me playing Fable 3 Co-Op with her, which is hilarious, because I want to kill everyone and she's a goody-two shoes.
Oh well.
No body's perfect!:smalltongue:

Mando Knight
2011-11-30, 08:25 PM
And for some reason, girls who spontaneously nickname me have a habit of skyrocketing through the ranks.
Whatever you say, chipmunk. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Q3aJb-wTw) :smalltongue:

Dacia Brabant
2011-11-30, 10:41 PM
Physically: Well-defined facial features. The sort of comfy look that can cause total strangers to spill their deepest, darkest secrets (I've had plenty of girls I've crushed on tell me that it was a not-uncommon occurrence for them). And blondes are definitely more fun.

I'm with you on that. I've recently come to realize that I'm primarily attracted to blondes, especially with that gentle, comfy look you're talking about, which is interesting since I've only ever dated brunettes.

I think there's something to that, that it's much easier to open up if there's a particular look of a person that's inviting, that makes you want nothing more than to reveal all and everything--and that she wants to hear it, not out of duplicity or maliciousness but out of empathy and interest. A lot of that has to do with personality and attitude as well, but I think there is such a thing as having a kindly appearance, too. The smile may have a lot to do with it.

Lamech
2011-12-13, 02:12 AM
Physically: These are pretty much just observations on people I've found attractive, Female, either thin or in shape, roughly in my age range. Those are (usually) the requirements for attraction. Furthermore all though not requirements in the least, straight (putting it in a braid or dreadlocks works too), dark, or long hair is a plus. Tall is good. Skin that is darker than Caucasian is a plus. Ornamentation like facial piercing or tatoo's is cool if one doesn't go overboard. Smaller breasts.

"Mentally": Mainly someone I can get along with and share some sort of common interests with. Hopefully I can lose my self in conversation with said person. Someone I could see myself becoming friends with.

Knaight
2011-12-13, 03:28 AM
http://oi39.tinypic.com/ibmdqe.jpg

The very obvious points of similarity:

Female.
White.
Fairly young looking.
Currently possessed of "feminine" hair styles. Specifically light and curly ones.
Having a facial structure with relatively mild angles.
Very pronounced eyes.

H Birchgrove
2011-12-13, 02:48 PM
And for some reason, girls who spontaneously nickname me have a habit of skyrocketing through the ranks.

Huh. I hate nicknames, aside from those I have in my family. My name is a Cool McCool name as it is; why wrangle it into something stupid and nonsensical? :smallyuk: :smallconfused: But I digress.

Joxer t' Mighty
2011-12-13, 08:57 PM
The very obvious points of similarity:

Female.
White.
Fairly young looking.

Funny thing is, several of those are well into their 30's, and none under 20. Have to say I like creamy skin tones, then again, Halle Berry... rawr.

Funnily enough I totally don't go for gamer girls or nerdy types in the slightest. Despite the fact I play D&D I don't think I qualify as either of those.

Now, they do have to love books. Reading is sexy, but active outdoorsgals as well. If you can't hike for at least an hour it's just not gonna work out in the long run.

Someone who goes outside just to smell the air or watch a sunset.

Coidzor
2011-12-13, 09:30 PM
Hard to say, I don't think mine's quite solidified yet as it seems to still have some elasticity in it based upon how it expands or contracts based upon my experiences with women, especially crushes and romantic partners.

Problem is, I generally, unless I'm in the throes of some kind of crush or infatuation, don't so much have one type that stands up and wins out over all others as I have a broad range of likes and then some things that I just cannot stand,.

Like blondes. Unless I have a lot of other reasons to like a girl or find her attractive, blondes are a turn-off, more so as they approach platinum and less so as they get dirtier. Don't even know why I have such an aversion. Possibly because pop culture used to go on about how that's what I was supposed to want and I vehemently dislike being told what to want or do or think or feel.

Knaight
2011-12-13, 10:23 PM
Funny thing is, several of those are well into their 30's, and none under 20. Have to say I like creamy skin tones, then again, Halle Berry... rawr.
Average life expectancy is something like 80 once you discount infant mortality in most developed countries. As such, every single one of those people is on the younger half of the spectrum - and many look younger than they actually are. Woll and Lynch could both pass for 16, easily.

Orzel
2011-12-13, 10:36 PM
I love girl number three.

Phsyically and personality wise I really don't have preferences. Hair color. Skin color. Size. Height. Whatever. Cute, nerdy, sexy or hot. Meh. Age. Within 10 and I'm fine.

I'm attracted women who seem to not be the star or the biggest supporting actress. The kind of people that show up in the opening credits but at the end. So I am not attracted to geeky or gamer girls as preference I tend to gravitate to them along with crazies, shy girls, party animals violent tomboys, and girly fashionistas.

Jheska
2011-12-16, 08:24 PM
My brain irritates me when it comes to a "type". Growing into my sexuality I found I generally liked men who fit a certain pattern. Swimmer's build, well looked after short hair (dyed just made it better). Didn't like facial hair in almost all cases, preferred well defined sharper features. Piercings in extreme moderation were fun, tattoos less so. Wanted someone who roughly matched my own build.

Of the three guys I really care about not one of them remotely fits the above description, and anyone who did I've struck out on. Maybe this is the world trying to tell me there's more than just physical appearances :smalltongue:

averagejoe
2011-12-17, 12:15 AM
My type: the sort of girl who demands that I match her in combat to prove that I'm worthy.

Hey, it's no more a fantasy than the physical attributes of Hollywood "babes."

Morph Bark
2011-12-17, 04:51 AM
My type: the sort of girl who demands that I match her in combat to prove that I'm worthy.

I've met that kind of girl. She's a good one.

The Succubus
2011-12-17, 06:12 AM

True but it was a pain having to ask her out via ouija board afterwards. The people in the seance couldn't stop laughing. =/

Mando Knight
2011-12-17, 02:22 PM
For me, it would depend on the kind of combat. Fencing? Give me a couple weeks to refresh myself, please. Video games? Better not be... oh, you want to play Street Fighter? Blast.

Vacant
2011-12-17, 05:37 PM
I think my type is more rooted in personality, or at least "vibe" than it is specific aspects of appearance; more than hair color or bone structure or whatever, it's about style and carriage.

averagejoe
2011-12-18, 01:19 AM
For me, it would depend on the kind of combat. Fencing? Give me a couple weeks to refresh myself, please. Video games? Better not be... oh, you want to play Street Fighter? Blast.

Bah, both are far too passionless. It isn't about her picking something I'm good at, it's the thrill of the chase, and the rewards afterward! Plus the sort of lady who'd do that has style.

Morph Bark
2011-12-18, 07:56 PM
Bah, both are far too passionless. It isn't about her picking something I'm good at, it's the thrill of the chase, and the rewards afterward! Plus the sort of lady who'd do that has style.

Oh lord Average Joe, I must ask: doth the nature of the challenge positeth by the lady sayeth much about her style?

(I'm honestly picturing a man and a woman in a "fastest lumberjack" contest and getting all sweaty and lovey-eyed over it. :smalltongue:)

Coidzor
2011-12-18, 10:10 PM

Or axe-crazy. One or the other.

AtlanteanTroll
2011-12-18, 10:11 PM
Or axe-crazy. One or the other.

And she can't be both because...?

Hiro Protagonest
2011-12-18, 10:27 PM
Physically: Well, first off is a good face. Weight can be changed naturally, but a face requires plastic surgery, and we all saw what happened to Michael Jackson. Second is a nice build, which for me means at least average height and skinnier than normal (ideally as slim as possible while still being healthy, since they can keep that without fainting every couple of hours).

Mentally: Not someone that pushes me to do things, since I don't like a lot of social stuff and I'm very stubborn. Don't really know what else.

WhamBamSam
2011-12-21, 03:44 AM
While the whole "don't date crazy" argument has some salient points, I worry that I wouldn't have much in common with anyone entirely sane, and physically I find a slightly sinister/mischievous smile to be very attractive.

In terms of more healthy points of my physical preferences, I like long dark hair, a somewhat slight figure, a pretty face, and nice voice, though what really makes either of the last two a yay or nay is a bit hard to say.

Personality-wise I suspect its more or less the usual. Similar or at least compatible senses of humor and a shared interest here or there would obviously be ideal. You know, the usual.

Also, if she's willing and able to flirt by way of Topology innuendo, I'll be very happy. For example...
A: I'd like to make an injection onto your smooth manifold.
B: Well, pick any chart you like and pretty soon you'll be differentiating infinitely.
A: Of course I will be baby, you know I'm smooth.
Any branch of math works really, I just have a slight preference for topology.

The Succubus
2011-12-21, 05:24 AM
While the whole "don't date crazy" argument has some salient points, I worry that I wouldn't have much in common with anyone entirely sane, and physically I find a slightly sinister/mischievous smile to be very attractive.

In terms of more healthy points of my physical preferences, I like long dark hair, a somewhat slight figure, a pretty face, and nice voice, though what really makes either of the last two a yay or nay is a bit hard to say.

Personality-wise I suspect its more or less the usual. Similar or at least compatible senses of humor and a shared interest here or there would obviously be ideal. You know, the usual.

Also, if she's willing and able to flirt by way of Topology innuendo, I'll be very happy. For example...
A: I'd like to make an injection onto your smooth manifold.
B: Well, pick any chart you like and pretty soon you'll be differentiating infinitely.
A: Of course I will be baby, you know I'm smooth.
Any branch of math works really, I just have a slight preference for topology.

And the love of your life would get you an XKCD shirt for Christmas. :smallbiggrin:

WhamBamSam
2011-12-21, 04:56 PM
And the love of your life would get you an XKCD shirt for Christmas. :smallbiggrin:Eh, as presents go, I would prefer subtraction of her clothing to an addition to mine.

Vacant
2011-12-21, 05:07 PM
Especially if it's an XKCD shirt. :smalltongue:

/irrationalwebcomicgrudge

KerfuffleMach2
2011-12-27, 10:28 PM
My type...Hmmm...you know...I don't think I really have a specific type. I am attracted to a wide variety of women.

There are a couple of celebrity women I favor, though. The main ones being Kate Beckinsale and Milla Jovovich.

Sorry, got distracted for a moment...

Anyways, if I had to narrow it down...I'd say that my preferences would be the following:

Short hair
A little on the tall side
Defined muscles is a bonus, but not needed
Having a general air of recklessness and control
Not being pencil thin

And yeah...that's all I can really think of. For me, it mostly comes down to personality.