PDA

View Full Version : SW Saga: Maxing out Noble Fencing Style

GideonRiddle
2011-11-29, 05:49 PM
Hello,

As the title suggests I am attempting to use the Noble Fencing Style(NFS) Talent to build a Cha based Jedi Duelist.

What I have currently is a way to add Cha to attacks, Will, and Damage Threshold. This requires 1 talent and 2 feats.

What I am looking for is a way to add it to my Reflex and maybe damage(more the Reflex).

Does anyone in the playground know of talents or feats that can accomplish this?

I am playing in a game Friday where the campaign is in the original Force war.

Thank You.

TroubleBrewing
2011-11-30, 02:18 AM
Try over in the "Other RPG" section. This is actually specifically for 3.5 D&D, but there's a ton of SW SAGA support over there.

You can request to have a mod move the thread if you don't feel like starting a new one.

darkdragoon
2011-11-30, 05:30 AM
Reflex:
Believer Intuition from Believer Disciple, but it isn't a static bonus.

Damage:
Dark Side Scourge from Jedi Sentinel, vs Dark Side only. Dark Side Bane does the same for Force powers. I believe there's another Force Tradition that gives you one for telekinesis only, Wave Form or something like that.

The_Snark
2011-11-30, 06:56 AM
Reflex:
Believer Intuition from Believer Disciple, but it isn't a static bonus.

Damage:
Dark Side Scourge from Jedi Sentinel, vs Dark Side only. Dark Side Bane does the same for Force powers. I believe there's another Force Tradition that gives you one for telekinesis only, Wave Form or something like that.

Waveform, yes; spend a swift action to add Charisma to the damage of your next [telekinetic] power. It's part of the Order of Shasa tradition, found in the KOTOR sourcebook. The Believers are described in the Clone Wars book, and their talent lets you spend a swift action to add your Charisma bonus to Reflex. If your GM is not open to cherry-picking from Force traditions you don't belong to, you're probably out of luck on both of these; the Believers are a Sith cult, the Order of Shasa is a Selkath tradition, and if by "original Force war" you mean the Force Wars of Tython, then neither one exists yet.

Dark Side Scourge (core book) and Dark Side Bane (Legacy era book) are both general Jedi talents, so they shouldn't be too hard to acquire as long as you have Jedi class levels. Note that both have Dark Side Sense as a prerequisite. (Incidentally, if you find yourself facing dark side-users a lot, Dark Side Resistance is another good talent from this tree.)

GideonRiddle
2011-11-30, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the info if anyone can think of other ways, they don't have to be using the force necessarily, I would appreciate it. I need to consult with the GM to determine how somethings will work.

Also, I guess this needs to be moved to Other RPGs if a Mod could do that thank you.