PDA

View Full Version : Rahasia (IC)

RebelRogue
2011-11-30, 04:06 PM
Rahasia

The beautiful elven forest sleeps peacefully about you. Leafy green trees with silver and white trunks stand in blissful grandeur as far as you can see. The trail you walk winds toward the high mountains nearby to the north. The forest's carpet of ferns and deep green bushes is punctuated by the bright reds, blues, and yellows of the abundant woodland flowers.

Welcome to the game. I think this is a good time to introduce your characters, establish a bit about their relations to each other and so on before the game starts off for real.

Make sure to pick a speaking color and add your character's name to at least your first post - some people like to add it to every post. In general I like to keep rolls and OOC stuff like this in spoilers.

I hope everyone will have a good time :smallsmile:

tigerusthegreat
2011-11-30, 05:20 PM
Ixillin

The Tiefling warlock snorts at all the life around her. She catches a falling leaf in her hand, and it smolders into ash. "There is far too much green here. It's disgusting. Nature must get some new colors."

She has said very little about herself on the journey. It has become clear that she enjoys killing, and gets some thrill out of watching the life force drain out of a living thing. Her companions know that her dreams trouble her, as she tosses and turns, muttering in a strange language to herself at night.

Odentin
2011-11-30, 06:54 PM
Hawthorne rests on Gilrim's shoulder as the group presses onward, continually sighing to himself looking about, Gilriiiiim. I'm booooooooored. Isn't there anything to dooooo?"

As Ixillin makes her disparaging remark, he looks down at himself, at his dark green garb and bright green and black gossamer wings. His gaze turns to her, looking at the same time hurt and disgusted, his lip quivering ever so slightly.

tigerusthegreat
2011-11-30, 07:35 PM
Ixillin

"You do know they invented dyes in colors other than green, right?" She smiles a devilish grin. She wore a dress decorated with shades of black and maroon, accented with shocking bright red, arranged in a very strange pattern. The leather vest she wore over it was dyed in similar fashion, almost blending into the dress, though not so well as to disguise the fact she was armored. "There had better be something worth doing in this next town. I am not going to keep wearing the two dresses I have until they fall apart. I need a new wardrobe, almost as bad as you do, Hawthorne"

Sploosh
2011-11-30, 09:59 PM
Gilrim smiles at his companion's remarks. "How aboot we play another game?" he happily suggests, his dwarvern accent all but gone. Glancing around, he takes in the colors. "..I spy wi ma' lil eye, something...green!"

tigerusthegreat
2011-11-30, 10:06 PM
Ixillin

The warlock glares at Gilrim. "Gilrim, I usually enjoy your company, don't make me light you on fire."

Gillric
2011-11-30, 10:09 PM
Kellen

Slightly apart from the others walks a quiet figure. He wears a hood to hide his features and dresses in dark colours. Padding along at his side is a young panther.

I can't understand why you all argue about clothes so much.

Sploosh
2011-11-30, 10:15 PM
"Ho ho, what? Calm down, lass. We should be thare soon enough. Lightin' me beard ain't goin' tae make us go faster."

Odentin
2011-11-30, 10:15 PM
Hawthorne flies up off of Gilrim and flutters over to Ixillin, landing on her head and bending over, hands on his hips, "The only one who seems to care is this one!" He raps her on the forehead with his knuckles, though the blow carries almost none of the force he manages to display when actually fighting.

"I'd be happy to fly around without clothes, but these were a gift from someone very special to me, so nyah!" He sticks his tongue out at Ixillin and flies up and over to the panther, landing gently on its neck and laying down, hands behind his head.

tigerusthegreat
2011-11-30, 10:25 PM
Ixillin

"I know you are horribly impaired by being men, but that is no excuse for the fairy." The warlock smiled wickedly. "As I recall, the last job we had we got because the guard captain was interested in how my clothes looked...or at least something similar to that." She turned towards the dwarf. "Do not worry friend, I wouldn't light your beard on fire...your britches, certainly, that would speed you up."

Gillric
2011-11-30, 10:29 PM
Kellen

Shaking his head at the others squabbling. The only real question is will we reach our destination before they all kill each other... Kellen mutters under his breath.

Sploosh
2011-11-30, 10:33 PM
Gilrim nods, and taking the time to control his accent, slowly proclaims, "next time, we're taking horses."

tigerusthegreat
2011-11-30, 10:34 PM
Ixillin

"I don't want you dead...then I'd just be a poor defenseless woman on the road alone, with no strong men to protect her from the evils of the wilderness."

Gillric
2011-11-30, 10:36 PM
Kellen

Poor defenseless woman. Kellen snorts. Don't make me laugh

Sploosh
2011-11-30, 11:00 PM
Gilrim attempts to change the subject. "Shuidnae be long afore ye get thae claes." he says hopefully. Then seeing the looks of confusion on the other's faces, he goes on "could go for a nice drink meself."

Odentin
2011-12-01, 03:08 AM
After a few minutes, Hawthorne turns over and lays on his arms, absentmindedly scratching the panther behind its ears, "So, where ARE we heading, anyways?"

Gillric
2011-12-01, 08:54 AM
Kellen

Indeed, where we are going is something I would like to know as well. I am not overly familiar with the geography of this portion of the realm, but I do seem to recall a small elven settlement near the edge of the forest and a lone mountain.

Sploosh
2011-12-01, 12:01 PM
Gilrim shurgs as if it hardly matters, and to the dwarf, it didn't.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-01, 12:14 PM
Ixillin

"Elves? They make nice clothes, but its always green...I guess we can take their money, and go somewhere civilized. I will just suffer with being plain until then." He dress shimmers slightly as she moves, almost as if the fabric were on fire itself.

Gillric
2011-12-01, 12:38 PM
Kellen

One would think being plain would be a good thing. Try not to draw too much attention to yourself and all.

Sploosh
2011-12-01, 01:54 PM
"Elfs right, might be stayin' longer that way." Gilrim suggests. He then takes a deep drink from his waterskin.

Arcane_Snowman
2011-12-01, 01:59 PM
Aiza

"Ave again everyone" says Aiza energetically as she drifts gently down between the trees, landing in close proximity to Ixillin. She'd used her abilities of air walking to scout ahead of the group, as it afforded her a great vantage point. She hadn't heard what everyone had been talking about until she started drifting down again, but she could make educated guesses giving everyones demeanor "We're still a fair way off the village, but we should reach it before the day is over" says she to assuage the pixies lament.

RebelRogue
2011-12-01, 02:15 PM
Almost as a response to your chatter about elves, you notice something ahead: Sunlight flashes off metal lying in the path. It's armor - elven armor - and whoever wears it is not moving.

Arcane_Snowman
2011-12-01, 02:26 PM
Aiza

"And cheer up Ixi-grump, green is a nice color, in fact it's one of my fa..." begins Aiza, hugging the Tiefling from behind, ignoring any attempt at fight her off, she doesn't finish her little cheer-up-talk, as the gleam catches her eye, causing her to trail off. Tilting her head to the side, she takes quick stock of the situation "... and that looks mighty foreboding." Her tone has yet to take on an actual serious tinge, but at least she's alert now. With a quick twist around Ixillin, followed by a few bounding steps, Aiza maneuvers herself in front of everyone, and goes to examine the armor, presumably the person inside too.

RebelRogue
2011-12-01, 02:57 PM
The armor, which is all crumpled, is worn by a male elf. He looks equally beaten, and there's no doubt in your minds that he's dead. Judging from his physical build you suspect he's of martial bent, and yet he doesn't seem to carry any weapons.

Gillric
2011-12-01, 03:14 PM
Kellen

Moving up by Aiza, Kellen kneals to examine the body. I wonder what killed him?

Heal: [roll0]

RebelRogue
2011-12-01, 03:19 PM
Kellen:
From the bruises you conclude that the elf was bludgeoned to death, presumably by clubs or similar blunt instruments.

Odentin
2011-12-01, 10:50 PM
Hawthorne immediately takes off, hovering around and staring down at the dead elf.

Suddenly, he drops to the ground next to the body, tilting his head to the side, "Let's see if he has anything on him. Might explain what happened to him."

Perception: [roll0]
Thievery: [roll1]

Sploosh
2011-12-01, 11:02 PM
Gilrim walks up to the body beside the others. He kneels down beside Kellen. "Pelor save us." he mutters as he joins the elf and pixie in examining the body.

Heal check:
[roll[1d20+10[/roll] 23
Perception to search it thoroughly
[roll0]

"We need to take him to the village." he says slowly and clearly, trying to avoid his accent. "Perhaps they will allow me to give him Pelor's blessing."

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-01, 11:56 PM
Ixillin

"I am all for looting corpses, but I don't like staying in an area where someone has bbeen killed. Especially if I haven't killed them.

Sploosh
2011-12-02, 12:06 AM
"We cannae jus' walk away, lass. We need t'help."

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-02, 12:20 AM
Ixillin

"He's dead...trust me I know dead bodies. Not much we can do for him." She walks over to the body and makes a gesture with her hand. "Ashes to ashes, now lets put it past us."

Arcane_Snowman
2011-12-02, 01:13 AM
Aiza

Patting the dwarf on his shoulder, Aiza chimes in "I agree with the grumpy one, best we can afford him now is a proper burial, and taking his death as a warning, whatever killed him might still be around..." she looks around expectantly for a few seconds, the last bit though seems less of an reinforcement of Ixillin's statement, and more intent on finding whatever it is that was responsible. "...damn it...Course, if you want to take him to his family, you're free to drag him with us." Continues she in a tone that suggests she certainly isn't going to carry anything.

Odentin
2011-12-02, 01:18 AM
Hawthorne pokes his head out of the elf's cloak, which he has been swimming around in, looking for shinies and anything else of interest, "Look, if you two are so worried, then scout around a bit, and let the rest of us do what we do best!" Following that, he goes back to his search.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-02, 01:43 AM
Ixillin

"Okay, so the pixie hates when I insult the color green, but has no qualms looting a still warm body. Yeah...you're all well adjusted members of society and I'm the sociopath."

Arcane_Snowman
2011-12-02, 01:55 AM
Aiza

Having ascertained that there is no immediate danger, Aiza begins walking again, albeit somewhat slowly. "It takes a certain kind a person to be adventuring, certainly they're looting corpses left right and center now, but they generally speak sensibly in civilization. But you, you somehow always manage to creep out every villager from here to the forgotten kingdoms before you even open your mouth. Well adjustment doesn't even factor into the equation I'm afraid." There is no malice in her voice, just teasing masked as blunt observations.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-02, 01:57 AM
Ixillin

"It's the horns..."

Arcane_Snowman
2011-12-02, 02:22 AM
Aiza

At that, Aiza can't help but stifle a giggle. "But I love your horns, they suit you very, quite well." She's maneuvered backwards, so she can put her arms around the Tiefling again, placing her head on Ixillin's shoulders. "You know what you need? To find the perpetrator of this heinous act, I'm sure you'll feel better once you've beaten him or it to a pulp..." she pauses, remembering her compatriots talents, "... or lit it on fire, either one works..." she gasps with realization"... I know, I'll beat it to a pulp, and you'll light it on fire. It's a win win!"

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-02, 02:30 AM
Ixillin

"No, that's too quick. Whoever did this needs to suffer." She scratched her horns, which were small, but were noticeable poking out of her long, silky black hair. "I know, we will start with his feet...you break the bones, I'll sear the flesh, then we work our way up to the stomach. Then we start on the fingers, and finally break all his ribs and light him on fire, and let him burn. Then we buy new dresses with the coin the pixie loots off of his dead body."

Odentin
2011-12-02, 02:45 AM
Ixillin

"Okay, so the pixie hates when I insult the color green, but has no qualms looting a still warm body. Yeah...you're all well adjusted members of society and I'm the sociopath."

Hawthorne again peeks up, scowling, "Hey! My tunic was made to compliment my wings. It's not my fault I was born with green wings! I can't change my coloring any more than you can change your horns!"

Ixillin

"No, that's too quick. Whoever did this needs to suffer." She scratched her horns, which were small, but were noticeable poking out of her long, silky black hair. "I know, we will start with his feet...you break the bones, I'll sear the flesh, then we work our way up to the stomach. Then we start on the fingers, and finally break all his ribs and light him on fire, and let him burn. Then we buy new dresses with the coin the pixie loots off of his dead body."

"I look for clues and she fantasizes about torture. Yeah, not a sociopath at aaaaaaall..."

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-02, 02:52 AM
Ixillin

The Tiefling glares at the fluttering pixie. "I'm considering designing a new culinary creation. I call it a Pixie Stick. First you take some sugar, then you take a Pixie. You grind the Pixie into a fine dust, and mix it with the sugar, and shove it in a small tube. Then you eat the sweet mixture. Care to help me design it?"

Odentin
2011-12-02, 02:55 AM
The pixie rolls his eyes and continues his search.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-02, 02:58 AM
Ixillin

Ixillin looked down at the corpse. "You know, elves make great cookies." She licked her lips. "You have to grind them to a fine pulp, but they bake up real nice and tasty."

Arcane_Snowman
2011-12-02, 03:17 AM
Aiza

Aiza grabs Ixillin's hand and starts dragging her off towards the great unknown, or less known, part of the forest. It's about adventure, not chartering! "Leave the pixie to his corpse cavorting, we've got villains to discover!" She stops for a moment and looks back to Hawthorne, and then at Ixillin again, suspicion in her eye "if you just eat the mixture, where does the stick enter the picture. I mean, it wouldn't be a pixie stick without some sort of a stick."

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-02, 03:20 AM
Ixillin

"Long term storage. I like to have about a dozen of them in my pack in case there's a party." Ixillin traced her finger on a nearby tree, leaving burn marks on the bark as she touched it. "The dead man has seen more excitement than the rest of us."

Gillric
2011-12-02, 09:05 AM
Kellen

I agree that we shouldn't stay here. The elven village will need to be notified but I for one don't intend to touch the body in anyway to take it there. Them blaming us for it would be just what we need...

RebelRogue
2011-12-02, 09:10 AM
Hawthorne:
The elf has no valuables on him, though it looks as though he once held some traditional elvish weapons, i.e. a bow and longsword. The only thing of interest you find on his body is a piece of parchment. It appears to be a letter of some sort, written in both Common and Elven.

Gilrim:
It appears the elf was outmanned and surrounded by enemies, judging from the placement of the marks left from being clubbed. You estimate he's been dead for a day or two.

Sploosh
2011-12-02, 09:15 AM
"Ah willnae leave im to the wolves." Gilrim will look around for sticks suitable to make a strecher and then use them with his cloak and rope to tie it together. He'll lay the body on the makeshift carrier, tie it up tight and then strap it to his back. His axe will be carried.

As he goes about this, he warns his allies. "Proobly danger still aboot, too. Elf wis mugged by ah lot 'o 'em."

Gillric
2011-12-02, 09:20 AM
Kellen

Watching Gilrim lash the body to his back, I hope you can get that thing off in a hurry if we are attacked.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-02, 09:21 AM
Ixillin

Ixillin returns to the rest of the party, and seeing Gilrim working on a stretcher, does what she can to help him. "This is a great idea. Imagine how much backage this could carry if it can carry a body...I could bring so many things to make life more comfortable...a large wardrobe....a real bed...all brought by dwarf power. Why didn't I think of this before!"

Sploosh
2011-12-02, 09:24 AM
Gilrim nods at Kellen. He then turns to Ixillin, goes to say something but then simply sighs, shakes his head and gets back to work.

Gillric
2011-12-02, 09:28 AM
Kellen

Turning each other into pack mules? Torturing people? Are you sure you don't have Drow ancestry?

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-02, 09:59 AM
Ixillin

"Drow? Thank the Gods, no. Do you know how hard it is to accessorize with horns? Imagine have black skin, white hair, and a depressing outlook on the world. They probably cut themselves and listen to bad music too." She smirks. "I don't want to turn all of you into pack mules, there's no way I'd have that many clothes to lug around...though I've been meaning to go shopping." She turns to Gilrim. "Think you can make one of these to fit a pixie, and a sad elf?"

Sploosh
2011-12-02, 10:05 AM
Gilrim ponders this. He rubs his beard in thought. "Mibbie. Whit foor?"

Gillric
2011-12-02, 10:06 AM
Kellen

And now I am a sad elf? Kellen shakes his head and begins scouting in the direction of the supposed village. What have I gotten myself into with these surface dwellers.

Perception: [roll0]
Perception for the Panther: [roll1]

RebelRogue
2011-12-02, 10:09 AM
Kellen:
The forest and the path ahead seems safe and quiet for now.

Odentin
2011-12-02, 10:15 AM
Hawthorne leaps off the body, doing a back flip before coming to a hover, "I found something! Looks like a letter of some sort."

Without waiting for a reply, he opens the letter and holds it out in front of him at his maximum reach, reading it aloud, "Ahem..."

RebelRogue
2011-12-02, 10:20 AM
(Spoilered for size):
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/rebelrogue_bucket/Rahasia/Rahasiasbrev.jpg

Odentin
2011-12-02, 10:28 AM
Hawthorne drops the letter when he has finished, allowing his arms to rest, "Wow."

Sploosh
2011-12-02, 10:31 AM
"Well, you heard the lass. Lets go." the dwarf declares before marching off after the elf.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-02, 10:36 AM
Ixillin

"A handsome, suave man that bestows curses on those that wrong him? And he's rich? Oh, be still my beating heart!" She fains a swoon. "Catch me, Gilrim, for I faint!"

Sploosh
2011-12-02, 10:38 AM
Gilrim shouts back over his shoulder. "Ah cannoe carry two!"

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-02, 10:46 AM
Ixillin

"Oh fine. Ixillin pouts, and marches on after the dwarf. "I'm going to warn you guys, if this evil guy is as cute and suave as the letter says, and he is still single, I might be hard pressed to help you ruthlessly murder him."

Odentin
2011-12-02, 10:52 AM
Hawthorne takes off after Gilrim, matching pace with the dwarf, "Do you know where we're going, Gil?"

Sploosh
2011-12-02, 10:57 AM
"Elfs village. Still gotta' bring the elf. Gotta see the lass." Gilrim manages, as he struts along. Ixillin's talk forcing another half hearted sigh.

Gillric
2011-12-02, 11:00 AM
Kellen

I don't recall anything about murdering him, just getting him to lift the curse. Maybe you could even take this maiden's place and that would work as well. At least we wouldn't have to listen to your complaints about fashion anymore.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-02, 01:17 PM
Ixillin

Oh Gods, what have I done to deserve your wrath, placing me with such insufferable fools.. She pauses to think for a moment. "oh right, all those sins I commit on a regular basis...fair enough."

Finished with her praying, she turns back on the still living elf. "if you think a guy like that is going to lift a curse because we ask nicely, you need to get your head checked. All of these horrible wronged men are alike; out for blood and revenge, not resting until they have what they want, overcompensating with power because mommy loved them too much or too little, and daddy disappeared one day, or killled mommy, or was killed by mommy and made into a hearty stew..."

Gillric
2011-12-02, 01:29 PM
Kellen

That's why I suggested giving him you as a replacement for what it is he wants.

Arcane_Snowman
2011-12-02, 05:20 PM
Aiza

Aiza stares at Kellen aghast, "how can you say such a thing..." after which she runs over and clings to Ixillin's arm. "...Don't worry, we aren't going to give you away to the bad man. Unless you want to go, in which case help yourself. Me, I don't like the sound of him, I mean he's obviously incapable of keeping it in his pants, what with the kidnapping of maidens left right and center." she lets go of the Tiefling's arm for a moment, allowing her to straighten up to her full height "If I was going to be queen of darkness, I'd at least want my man to have some sense."

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-02, 07:57 PM
Ixillin

"Let's get on with it. I'm getting hungry, I haven't had any souls or babies to eat all day."

RebelRogue
2011-12-03, 07:39 AM
You follow the path and a not soon after it leads into a valley in the lush forest. Down there, you spot the delicate dwellings of an elven settlement, some high in the trees, others on the ground, but all mirroring the grace of their builders.

Depite the beauty of the place, the villagers' faces reveal great sadness. However, when they see you that seems to change into suspicion, some even reaching for their weapons, though none are actually drawn. One of them raises his voice and asks you What is your business in Kota-Hutan, strangers? in the Common tongue. His eyes occasionally shift uncomfortably to the dead elf you bring.

Odentin
2011-12-03, 07:51 AM
Hawthorne flies up to the speaker and says cheerfully, "We got the letter. We're here to help!"

Sploosh
2011-12-03, 08:36 AM
Nervously licking his lips, Gilrim drops his axe and holds up his hands non threateningly. "Found yer lad a day away an' thought ye'd want 'im back. Wi come t'help." he concludes with a nervous smile.

Pelor bless my die,
Diplomancy:
[roll0]

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-03, 09:20 AM
Ixillin

"My apologies about our appearance. The dwarf wouldn't listen to me when I suggested bringing back the remains strapped to his back wouldn't be a good idea. I'm surprised you haven't filled us full of arrows just seeing our approach." She smiles, turning on the charm. "We did find a letter on this young elf's remains that mentions you are having a bit of a curse problem. As my companion said, we are indeed here to help, and would appreciate any information you have on the matter to set us on our path to righting it."

[roll0]

Arcane_Snowman
2011-12-03, 05:22 PM
Aiza just stands around, looking somewhat apologetic for their situation. When in reality she is enjoying the sweet sound of irony.

RebelRogue
2011-12-04, 08:32 AM
The elf frowns grimly at Gilrim's explantion. Clearly, he's not convinced. But before the situation turns sour, Ixillin's honeyed words win him over; he nods silently, then beckons you to follow as he turns around to walk further into the village.

You are lead to an elven maid, whose veiled grace and beauty outshines all others present as the sun outshines the stars - she is Rahasia.

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/rebelrogue_bucket/Rahasia/Rahasia.jpg

Her eyes reveal a certain surprise to see such an outlandish gathering of adventureres, but after the initial surprise she asks you sincerely: Will you aid me?

Arcane_Snowman
2011-12-04, 08:36 AM
Aiza

As they are lead to through the village, Aiza can't help but feel a little pleased, so she reaches out and gives Ixillin's hand a slight squeeze. As they are brought before Rahasia, she marvels at the elf's beauty. "We will" manages she to say after a bit of gawking.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-04, 08:44 AM
ixillin

As they were walking through the village, the tiefling mutters "a dwarf, drow, tiefling, pixie and genasi walk into an elf village, and nobody laughs. H its like a bad joke.

She is oddly dumbstruck when Rahasia speaks.

Odentin
2011-12-04, 09:12 AM
Hawthorne approaches slowly, and flutters around her once, seeming more curious than anything else. Once prompted, he comes to a hover before her, and smiles sweetly, "Of course, pretty lady. That's why we came."

Sploosh
2011-12-04, 09:25 AM
Gilrim hangs back, afraid to offend further. When asked though, he mumbles a quiet, quick "Aye" and nods.

RebelRogue
2011-12-04, 09:48 AM
I am very grateful that you will help me, Rahasia thanks you. Do know, that we have little to offer in return for your favors. She sees the letter in Hawthorne's hand. I suppose that you already know the details of my, and indeed the whole village's troubles, having read my letter. But if you have any additional questions, I will help as I best may.

She continues: The temple is located at The Gray Mountain, north of Hantu Valley. It shouldn't take long to get there, but beware: bands of Siswa under the Rahib's evil spell have been known to attack those who try to reach the temple, so be careful. Remember, that even though they are hostile, they are still our sisters and brothers, daughters and sons. She puts emphasis on the last line, sadness showing in her eyes. I will lead you there, but I dare not get too close to the mountain itself. She gestures to one of the other present elves and he hands her a scroll which she unfolds. It is a map of The Gray Mountain and its immediate surrounding:

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/rebelrogue_bucket/Rahasia/Rahasia-Player.jpg

Gillric
2011-12-04, 02:43 PM
Kellen

Quietly following the others into the presence of Rahasia, Kellen is shocked at the beauty of this surface elf. After hearing her out and the others agreements to help her he responds. So we are supposed to defend ourselves from them but not kill them? This should go perfectly...

Odentin
2011-12-04, 07:58 PM
The sprite turns around in the air and grins at his drow compatriot, "Oh, it's not that hard. Pretty easy, really. Just gotta hit 'em the right way!" He accentuates the point by punching his palm.

Sploosh
2011-12-04, 10:11 PM
"I'll do my best, your ladyship." Gilrim manages, captivated not by the elf's beauty but the enormity of the task at hand. Pelor save us all...

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-04, 10:17 PM
Ixillin

Ixillin decides its best to hold her tongue in the presence of someone willing to pay them not to brutally murder those that attack her. However, she thinks, I cannot promise anything nasty won't happen to those that join against me in battle.

Gillric
2011-12-05, 10:31 AM
Kellen

I only have one question, is there anyway for us to get into the complex without having to cross all that open land?

RebelRogue
2011-12-05, 11:26 AM
I'm afraid not, Rahasia replies.Thanks again for helping me and my people, she continues, as there seems to be no more questions for now. Let me know when you are ready. I'll help you on the way as well as I can.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-05, 04:30 PM
Ixillin

"I think we can all agree that we should leave swiftly to resolve this issue as soon as possible." The rest of the party can clearly see the strain this reserved method of speaking is having on the warlock, who doesn't want to offend someone offering a paying job. "Though I would hate having you risk your own life to show us the way. Merely telling us where to go should suffice, it sounds like you have lost enough as it is."

Sploosh
2011-12-05, 11:50 PM
"You may want to take care of the elf we found, yer ladyship." Gilrim adds, unware of how to bring up the topic tastefully.

Gillric
2011-12-06, 10:00 AM
Kellen

I'm sure someone else can see to the body, lets be on our way. Kellen begins to move toward the door. No sense in wasting time.

RebelRogue
2011-12-06, 05:58 PM
We'll make sure our fallen brother receives appropriate last rites, Rahasia agrees. It seems like you're all ready, so I see no reason to waste time, she says as she gets ready to leave.

The maid leads you to the northern gate of the village and follows a path into the forest. You half expect being ambushed by charmed elves, but it seems you're in luck for now: it isn't long until the forest begins to thin out, and a single, gray mountain becomes visible to the north.

As the path emerges from the forest, you can see the temple on the top of the moutain, and not far away from you sits a roadside shrine on the way to the temple, just as seen on the map Rahasia gave you. I'm going inside to offer some incense, she says. A tradition observed by my people. Feel free to join me, she adds as she enters through the entrance in the shrine's west wall.

Odentin
2011-12-06, 06:01 PM
Hawthorne, having flown near Rahasia the whole way, flies through the entrance alongside her.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-06, 06:02 PM
Ixillin

"I will stay out here....and...uh....keep watch." The warlock is clearly uncomfortable offering anything to the elf's god, and instead remains outside, keeping an eye out for any trouble.

RebelRogue
2011-12-06, 06:53 PM
For Hawthorne (and anyone else who enters):
Inside the shrine is a single room, 15' by 15' with 10' by 10' alcoves in both the northern and southern walls. Before the northern alcove is a small statue of a strong-looking man with a long beard, sitting upon an altar with his legs crossed. Rahasia kneels in front of it, lighting sticks of incense.

The Old One was a sage of great power, the founder of the Quiet Way and the spiritual leader of the Siswa, she tells you, clearly referring to the bearded man. He disappeared in a horrible battle with three witches who attacked his tower-home many, many years ago.

Arcane_Snowman
2011-12-06, 07:42 PM
Aiza

Having spent most of her time just silently gawking at Rahasia, Aiza decides to go back to giving Ixillin some attention. That, and she had nothing to offer any god. I'll keep you company." says she without hesitation, as the elf and her entourage enter the temple, she droops over the tiefling "what are you thinking?"

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-06, 10:21 PM
Ixillin

"There are going to be a lot of dead elves...and its not going to end well." She looks almost sad at that fact, much different than the brash woman you've come to know on your brief travels. "I mean sure, they are tasty, but you can only eat so many souls before they become fattening."

Sploosh
2011-12-06, 10:55 PM
Gilrim enters the shrine with the others. He listens intently to Rahasia's words, and kneels beside her. He silently offers a prayer to his own diety, asking for guidance and thanking him for the gift of purpose. Finshed, he offers a few words of respect for the Old man.

Gillric
2011-12-07, 09:55 AM
Kellen

Kellen enters the shrine, but only just inside the door. He watches the others with interest but does not participate in any way.

RebelRogue
2011-12-07, 01:58 PM
After she is done offering the incense, Rahasia exits the shrine. I really don't want to get too much closer to the temple. I'll hide nearby and keep an eye out for you, she says as she heads back towards the woods. It looks like you are on your own from here.

Sploosh
2011-12-07, 02:29 PM
"Gods be with ye, yer ladyship." Gilrim mumbles.

Gillric
2011-12-07, 02:34 PM
Kellen

After Rahasia departs and enters the woods, Well, now that she is gone, let the fun begin.

Sploosh
2011-12-07, 02:39 PM
"Ah wis afraid ye'd say that."

Odentin
2011-12-07, 04:04 PM
Hawthorne looks out towards the mountain, "Let's go. There's someone in there who needs a beating."

RebelRogue
2011-12-07, 04:12 PM
You follow the path up the mountain. Appearantly no one sees you approach. At least if they do, they take no noticeable action. So after an uneventful climb, you are now at the end of the path in front of the temple.

The gates of the temple are silver double doors that are 30 feet wide overall. They are ornately carved with forest scenes, and stand silently shut. The outer walls of the temple are vine-covered stone, and about 20 feet high. At the corners of the south wall, delicate domes rise 10 feet above the walls.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-07, 05:21 PM
Ixillin

"So are we knocking, or what?" She twirls a wand in her fingers, small sparks shooting from the tip of it as she does. She seems agitated, spoiling for a fight, much moreso than she had been on the journey here.

[roll0]

Arcane_Snowman
2011-12-07, 08:50 PM
Aiza

"Allow me." Says Aiza, skipping to the front of the gate, unsheathing her blade as she does, then she knocks with the hilt of her sword as hard as she can, all the while yelling "anybody hooome?" That'll get their attention.

Sploosh
2011-12-07, 09:11 PM
Gilrim examines the layout. His dwarvern eyes taking in every detail. Wincing at the not-so-subtle approach his companions were taking but resigned to it.

Dungeoneering
[roll0]

Gillric
2011-12-07, 09:32 PM
Kellen

Noticing Gilrim's obvious wince, Hey, at least we knocked before kicking in the door.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-07, 11:32 PM
Ixillin

"I'm glad we can take such direct approaches."

RebelRogue
2011-12-08, 04:35 AM
Aiza's noisy approach still provokes no visible reactions.

Gilrim:
The workmanship of the wall constructions are of excellent quality, clearly the work of dwarves. The style of the design is rather old - these walls have stood here for at least a hundred years. And they will easily stand for yet a hundred more!

Gillric
2011-12-08, 08:27 AM
Kellen

Looks like there isn't anyone home. Should we open the door or just go over the wall?

Odentin
2011-12-08, 08:34 AM
Hawthorne silts his head to the side, "Maybe it's just open!"

Having said this, he moves to the door and attempts to open it.

RebelRogue
2011-12-08, 09:07 AM
Even with just the small pixie handling the large door, it slowly swings open. Appearantly, anyone can walk right in.

The double doors open into a courtyard that is 80 feet deep and 90 feet wide. Once well cared for, the dirt floor is now choked with weeds. In the center of the yard sits a large pool. Just beyond the pool is a set of stairs leading to the main doors of the temple itself. Four wooden sheds are attached to the west wall, and another four to the east wall. In the southern corners of the courtyard are two small octagonal stone buildings, each covered by a delicate looking dome. The buildings are about 30 feet wide.

Gillric
2011-12-08, 09:33 AM
Kellen

Lets take a look at the out buildings before we go into the main temple. Kellen begins to head down the left wall of the complex, checking the sheds as he goes.

RebelRogue
2011-12-08, 10:49 AM
While heading to inspect the sheds, Kellen passes the dome-covered corner building. Inside is an octagonal room, 30 feet in diameter. The floor is dirt; the walls and domed ceiling are made of stone. A 2-foot high platform covers the far half of the room. A set of stairs leads downward on each side of the platform. In the center of the platform rests a statue of a man sitting with his legs crossed. He appears very strong and has a long beard. The statue is 15 feet tall. A similar, but mirrored structure seems to be present at the other octagonal building.

The sheds are 10-foot-by-20-foot areas with dirt floors and thatched roofs. The rear walls are formed by the courtyard wall and the side walls made of woven reeds on a wooden framework. None of the ones on the west side where Kellen is now seem to hold anything of interest at first glance.

Map:
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/rebelrogue_bucket/Rahasia/Courtyard.png

(The statues don't actually hold staffs (or look so wizardly) - they were the closest to bearded men I could find quickly :smallsmile:)

Gillric
2011-12-08, 10:58 AM
Kellen

Having completed his check of the western wall, Kellen moves and does the same on the eastern wall.

RebelRogue
2011-12-08, 11:11 AM
The northernmost shed to the east holds two leather sacks tucked away in a corner. Otherwise they also appear empty.

Gillric
2011-12-08, 11:29 AM
Kellen

Kellen collects the two sacks and brings them back to the others. This is all I found in the sheds.

RebelRogue
2011-12-08, 12:45 PM
As Kellen picks up the sacks, a muffled clanking makes clear that they must both contain quite a few coins. Both are marked by the word 'Tithe' written in the Common tongue and are embossed by two small black panthers.

Gillric
2011-12-08, 01:29 PM
Kellen

As Kellen notices the black panther emblazoned on the sacks he tries to recall what the symbol could mean.

Religion: [roll0]
History: [roll1]

Sploosh
2011-12-08, 04:29 PM
"Ye been busy." Gilrim remarks at Kellen's proactiveness as he comes back bearing the sack. "Count lat'r". Dismissing Kellen's interest in the sacks, Gilrim heads towards the main doors. "Ladys count'n oon us."

RebelRogue
2011-12-08, 05:13 PM
Kellen:
Recalling scraps of obscure knowledge you remember that the elves of the temple never did collect tithe. Their teachings are more about overall spirituality than traditional worship of a specific deity. You think the panthers represent some kind of sinister, religious cult.

Gilrim finds it easy to climb the stairs to the double doors. Nothing seems to hinder you from simply entering.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-08, 08:18 PM
Ixillin

The warlock seems impatient. When she sees the drow taking bags of tithe gold, she snorts. "So, tell me to mind my morals, but stealing from a temple is perfectly fine?"

Sploosh
2011-12-08, 11:52 PM
Gilrim attempts to casually open the doors. He looks back over his shoulder at the tiefling's words. "Stealin?"

RebelRogue
2011-12-09, 01:39 AM
The double doors open without trouble. Beyond them is a 10-foot-long entryway. A large, ornate compass rose is carved into the center of the floor. The entryway leads to an arched hallway running east and west.

Gillric
2011-12-09, 08:35 AM
Kellen

This temple never collected a tithe, and I think that the panther symbol represents a sinister cult. So think of it more as liberating than stealing. Kellen says with a grin.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-09, 08:55 AM
Ixillin

"Right...stealing from a mysterious panther cult is much less risky than stealing from an elf god. Cults never kill people who make them mad, or send ruthless killers after you."

Gillric
2011-12-09, 09:17 AM
Kellen

Ah yes, but thats what makes life interesting. Maybe they will send some dashing man after us and you will take a liking to him.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-09, 09:38 AM
Ixillin

"Or maybe they will send some dashing men after us, and you will take a liking to them."

Sploosh
2011-12-09, 10:51 AM
Gilrim lets out a shrill whistle at his companions and then heads down the west hallway.

RebelRogue
2011-12-09, 11:16 AM
Gilrim realizes, that there's no lighting in the hallway - apart from the daylight streaming in from the courtyard everything is dark. The hallway is 10 feet wide, but he cannot see how far it runs in either direction. On the north wall, immediately across from the entryway, is the faint drawing of a hand pointing east, barely visible in the dim light for those without low-light vision. Two curtained-off doorways lead from the south wall of the hallway. One doorway is just west of the entryway; the other is east of the entryway.

Map:
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/rebelrogue_bucket/Rahasia/Exploration1.png

Gillric
2011-12-09, 12:28 PM
Kellen

Kellen moves next to Gilrim and peers down both hallways to see if he can tell how far they run.

RebelRogue
2011-12-09, 12:34 PM
The hallway is a total of 50' long, 20' to each side of the entrance (so it's as long as shown on the map). At each end, it opens into a larger, roughly diamond-shaped chamber.

Gillric
2011-12-09, 01:08 PM
Kellen

Seeing that the hallway itself seems deserted and safe, Kellen moves to check what is behind the curtains.

RebelRogue
2011-12-09, 01:56 PM
Kellen moves the drapes covering the western doorway to the side to reveal a chamber 10 feet wide and 20 feet long. Thick dust covers everything in this room. Dozens of pegs line the walls at shoulder height.

But something is wrong: Kellen, Hawthorne, and Gilrim can all sense someone in the room! Suddenly, a slender humanoid figure hurtles from the darkness, shouting a warrior's challenge at Kellen.

Ixillin and Aiza are surprised (having Passive Perception scores of less than 15). I'll take the liberty of rolling initiative for those not surprised:

The warrior: [roll0]
Kellen: [roll1]
Hawthorne: [roll2]
Gilrim: [roll3]

Odentin
2011-12-09, 02:21 PM
Hawthorne reacts immediately, without speaking, streaking towards the assailant and landing a flying kick to his chest, followed by a spinning kick to the same location.

Flying charge into his square. [roll0] vs AC
Damage: [roll1]+5 (flurry) and he is pushed back one square.

RebelRogue
2011-12-09, 04:19 PM
Hawthorne darts in delivering solid hits, which clearly catches the warrior by surprise.

Hawthorne, Gilric, Kellen:
It's now clear to you, that the warrior is in fact an elf dualwielding longsword and short sword.

The room is still pretty dark with no other light source than the daylight reflected from the hallway wall.

Map/General info:
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/rebelrogue_bucket/Rahasia/Encounter%201/Encounter1-Map1.png
There's only dim light in here, meaning the warrior has concealmeant with regard to Aiza.

I've picked some pictures for those that didn't provide any - feel free to direct me to others if you want them changed. Also, to ease up on cluttering, I plan on only showing token names for the first map of the battle (you can always ask if you're in doubt).

It's Kellen's turn.

Gillric
2011-12-10, 10:51 AM
Kellen

With the elf to close for Kellen to move against him, he sends his panther forward into the fray.

Fey Panther charges
Attack: [roll0] (-2 for non-lethal, +1 for charge) CRITT!!!
Hit: [roll1] 9 damage and the target grants combat advantage to you until the end of your next turn

RebelRogue
2011-12-10, 11:05 AM
As the panther leaps at the warrior, perfectly executing a non-lethal slam attack, you see fear and loathing rise in his eyes, now locked on the fey beast.

Map/notes:
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/rebelrogue_bucket/Rahasia/Encounter1-Map2.png

Kellen still has an action himself, or do I remember the rules for the panther wrong? Remember, that you can share a space with Hawthorne.

Otherwise, it's Gilrim's turn.

Sploosh
2011-12-10, 12:02 PM
"Donnae kill 'it" Gilrim shouts out as a reminder. His hands begin to glow with divine light. He begins to pray. "Father of Hope, guide him. Make him the tool of your mercy."

Favor of the Gods on Hawthorne: you can reroll your first missed attack roll before the end of my next turn.

RebelRogue
2011-12-10, 12:33 PM
The warrior focuses on the panther, hitting with both longsword and short sword. Both connect, forcing the beast back to the Feywild.

Attack rolls:
Two-Weapon Rend (standard action)
Longsword: [roll0] vs. AC, Hit: [roll1]
Short sword: [roll2] vs. AC, Hit: [roll3]

If any of the attack misses, use Elven Accuracy for a reroll: [roll4] vs. AC

Initiative:
Aiza: [roll5]
Ixillin: [roll6]

It's Hawthorne's turn

Odentin
2011-12-10, 01:41 PM
Hawthorne falls into an odd flying stance, before moving forward again and delivering an open-palmed strike to the man's forehead, followed by an axe kick to the shoulder, which would push him back towards Hawthorne's allies...

Moving into his space.

If he takes the opportunity attack, using Dancing Cobra. If not, using Fallen Needle. Damage is the same, effect is different.

[roll0] vs Reflex
Damage: [roll1]+5 (flurry)

Dancing Cobra: Take an additional 3 damage.
Fallen Needle: Take a -2 to attacks against Hawthorne until the end of my next turn.

Slide him to -L5 on hit.

Reroll from Gilrim, in necessary: [roll2]

RebelRogue
2011-12-10, 07:15 PM
As Hawthorne closes in, the warrior lashes out at him, but misses.

Taking the OA: [roll0] vs. AC, Hit: [roll1] damage.

Even with Gilrim's help, the pixie also misses with his attack.

Map/Initiative:
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/rebelrogue_bucket/Rahasia/Encounter1-Map3.png
I made Hawthorne smaller while occupying the same square as the warrior.

It's Kellens turn:
Hawthorne
Kellen
Gilrim
Aiza
The warrior
Ixillin

Gillric
2011-12-11, 05:09 PM
Kellen

Seeing the panther sent back to the fey realm, Kellen steps forward and attacks viciously.

Minor: Quarry the elf
Move: to -L5
Free: frost scimitar deals cold damage until I turn this affect off
Standard: Two Fanged Strike
[roll0] for [roll1] CRITT for 20 (frost)
[roll2] for [roll3] (parrying)
If both attacks hit the target takes an additional 3 damage

Crap, forgot the -2 on those rolls. Think they will probably still hit though, for 31 total damage

Kellen's Status:
HP32/32 Bloodied 16 Healing Surge 8 (0 used /6)
AC 16 Fort 17 Reflex 14 Will 15 Speed 6

THP 0

EFFECTS

QUARRY TARGET
Elf

ACTION POINTS 1

At-Will Powers
Twin Strike
Marauder’s Rush
Hunter’s Quarry
Agile Recovery
Frost Scimitar

Enounter Powers
Two-Fanged Strike
Darkfire

Action Point
Second Wind

Daily Powers
Jaws of the Wolf

Item Powers
Parrying Scimitar
Frost Scimitar

Panther’s Stats
HP0/16 Bloodied 8
AC 15 Fort 15 Reflex 17 Will 13 Speed 8,Climb 6

RebelRogue
2011-12-11, 05:47 PM
Kellen knocks the elf unconscious with his precise attacks. He falls to the floor, motionless.

Odentin
2011-12-11, 05:58 PM
Hawthorne flutters down, landing on the unconscious elf. He bends over at the waist, hands on his hips, looking at the elf's face, "Was this one of the guys we're not supposed to kill, or what?"

Gillric
2011-12-11, 06:04 PM
Kellen

If he isn't, he will be dead shortly. Kellen says with a grimace. I don't take kindly to those that injure my friend so.

Sploosh
2011-12-11, 11:08 PM
"Best tie 'im up and ask him later." Gilrim suggests, walking into the room to make sure everyone was alright. "We ain't done yet."

Not seeing the elf's panther, Gilrim turns to Kellen and his face grows worried. "Cat alright?"

Odentin
2011-12-11, 11:29 PM
Hawthorne looks up at Kellen and Gilrim, looking very sad at the banishment of his friend, "Poor kitty's gonna need lotsa pets when he comes back..."

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-12, 12:43 AM
Ixillin

"Took you boys long enough. I thought I'd actually have to kill the poor sot."

Odentin
2011-12-12, 12:58 AM
Hawthorne scowls at Ixillin, "Psh. Like you had a chance. You may be good with words, but you're WAY too slow on your feet."

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-12, 09:40 AM
Ixillin

"We'll see."

Ixillin walks up to the downed elf, and searches him for anything interesting.

RebelRogue
2011-12-12, 03:50 PM
The elf wears hide armor and is of course armed with the longsword and a short sword he used for attacking. Other than that, he carries little of interest, aside from standard adventuring gear, like a backup dagger, torches and rope.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-12, 04:00 PM
Ixillin

"Decide if you want to be nice to this fellow, or if I can be naughty to him." Ixillin twirls the liberated dagger in her fingers, holding the rope in the other. "Surprised the pixie hasn't looted the body already."

She tosses the torches to Aiza

Odentin
2011-12-12, 06:44 PM
Hawthorne takes off from the elf's chest, snatching the rope from Ixillin's hand, "Look. If you don't feel like helping, or-in fact-doing anything but insulting everyone and otherwise just being abrasive, then you can feel free to leave. We're still close enough to the entrance."

Having said that, he flies back down and performs some bizarre acrobatics to hog tie the fallen elf.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-12, 06:48 PM
Ixillin

"But its so much more fun to mess with your head." She smiles at the pixie, and pockets the dagger.

RebelRogue
2011-12-12, 06:56 PM
The elf has been tied up neatly. You estimate, that he should regain consciousness in a few minutes.

Conveniently just enough for you to take a short rest :smallwink:

Sploosh
2011-12-13, 12:37 AM
Gilrim takes a few moments to catch his breath from the excitement and compose himself. "Lets see if he is enspelled after all. We might be able to get some information and if not, he won't hurt anyone tied up."

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-13, 01:34 AM
Ixillin

"And then we kill him, cause souls are tasty." Ixillin says with a straight face.

RebelRogue
2011-12-14, 10:02 AM
After a few minutes, the elf wakes up, groggily realizing that he's tied up. He spits out a few words in the elven tongue, and even those of you who don't speak the language recognize it as swearing. He continues in Common Foul creatures, get this over with, then! I'd rather be dead that stricken by your master's evil curse. Better to die while I still know in my heart what beauty is.

Those with Passive Insight of 13 or more:
It's as if the elf somehow associates the panther with this supposed master of yours he speaks of.

Odentin
2011-12-14, 02:26 PM
Hawthorne lands before the elf's face, scowling, "Are you a siswa?"

RebelRogue
2011-12-14, 04:01 PM
The elf seems surprised by the pixie's question. No, he says with a slightly confused tone of voice and facial expression.

Odentin
2011-12-14, 04:36 PM
"Then why are you here? We were told that only siswa and those in service of the rahib would be here. That must mean you're in service of the rahib, and that means we can kill you."

RebelRogue
2011-12-14, 05:37 PM
What kid of backwards logic is that?, the warrior asks, clearly insulted by the pixie's words. You're the ones in service of the Rahib, bringing his devil beasts with you, - he nods at Kellen's panther - and now even twisted elves from from the shadows below!, he snarls.

Odentin
2011-12-14, 07:05 PM
Hawthorne scowls and lands a flat front kick on the man's forehead, though withholds the ki he would normally charge into his strikes, so the blow carries little force, "The kitty comes from the fey realm, my home, and happens to be a good friend of mine, as is the drow who accompanies him. Hardly a 'devil beast,' unless you think all fey creatures are evil. Oh, wait, that's right: Elves used to be fey!"

He shakes his head and takes a breath, recentering himself, "Look, we're here on a mission from Lady Rahasia. Tell us what you're doing here-and be honest, mind you-and we'll decide what to do with you."

Insight, to determine if he's telling the truth with his response.[roll0]

RebelRogue
2011-12-14, 07:57 PM
Hawthorne's last words catch the elf's attention. You were sent here by Rahasia? he says, surprised and not without a pinch of disbelief. I, myself was summoned here by her, the most beautiful of elven maids, - he passionately emphasizes the word - to aid her father. His eyes turn briefly to the panther before he adresses the pixie again, his eyes narrowing. You, a resident of the Feywild, should know well, that not all fey are friendly. Maybe you are right about this feline companion of your friend, maybe not. But I assure you, that the ones who serve the Rahib are to be feared!

Hawthorne:
He seems to speak the truth. Also, you get the feeling, that his fascination of Rahasia is purely platonic.

Odentin
2011-12-14, 08:13 PM
The pixie stares at the man for a long moment before moving to his back and undoing the bindings on his feet. He leaves the elf's hands bound, however, as a precaution, but at least now the elf can sit up, "I think you owe my friends an apology, for attacking them, but I don't think you're the enemy. Perhaps you have some information that will aid us in our mission..."

Readying an action to attack if he tries to attack or escape.

Gillric
2011-12-16, 08:53 AM
Kellen

The sooner you start talking and the more complete your answers are, the more likely you are to survive this.

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-16, 09:40 AM
Ixillin

"I say we throw him at the next set of baddies we find, let them take out their frustrations on him, and then after they brutally murder him, we kill them." Ixillin says...she is getting bored of having to talk to yet another elf.

RebelRogue
2011-12-17, 10:15 AM
Not all too comfortable about Ixillin's train of thought, the elf reluctantly apologizes. If you are really here to help Rahasia, then I... I am sorry for what I've done. I'll help you in your quest if you release me!, he promises.

Odentin
2011-12-17, 03:35 PM
"Tell us what you know of this place, first."

tigerusthegreat
2011-12-28, 11:49 PM
Ixillin

"I thought us women were the ones who were talkative." Ixillin says, searching the rest of the room for anything interesting, while waiting for the elf's response.