PDA

View Full Version : Angel Feats! (3.5 Feats PEACH)

NeoSeraphi
2011-11-30, 04:56 PM
Holy Speech
Your divine gift to communicate with any creature becomes even more versatile. You can now reach out to anyone, even in a field of silence, and try to reason with them so things don't turn violent.
Prerequisites: Angel subtype, Tongues supernatural ability
Benefit: You gain telepathy, with a range of 100 ft. This is a supernatural ability.

Angelic Spell Focus
Prerequisites: Angel Subtype, spell-like abilities
Benefit: Evil creatures take a -2 penalty on their saving throws against your spell-like abilities. A cleric of an evil deity or a creature with the Evil subtype instead takes a -4 penalty to their saving throws against your spell-like abilities.

Holy Grace
The power of your holy being envelops you, giving you resistances as if you were blessed by a god.
Prerequisites: Angel Subtype, Cha 12
Benefit: You gain the Divine Grace supernatural quality. You receive an untyped bonus equal to your Charisma modifier to all your saving throws.

Superior Protective Aura
Your aura of angelic power protects you from the power of a fiend.
Prerequisites: Angel Subtype, Protective Aura supernatural quality
Benefit: When an evil outsider enters the radius of your Protective Aura, they are instantly targeted with a dispel evil effect (The second one listed). They receive a Will save to negate the banishment, DC 10+1/2 your HD+your Charisma modifier, but you need not overcome their spell resistance.

Your caster level for this effect is equal to your HD. Any evil outsider who successfully saves against this effect is immune to your Superior Protective Aura feat for 24 hours.

Debihuman
2011-11-30, 07:31 PM
Nice feats. I am not sure if giving out supernatural abilities as feats is appropriate, but if it is, these seem rather useful.

Debby

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-01, 01:19 AM
Nice feats. I am not sure if giving out supernatural abilities as feats is appropriate, but if it is, these seem rather useful.

Debby

The way I see it, if a bard can get awesome songs as feats, then angels can get them too.

Other feats that grant Supernatural Abilities:

Obtain Familiar (Complete Arcane), Draconic Breath (Races of the Dragon), All Wild feats (Complete Divine), All Divine feats (Complete Divine)

Cieyrin
2011-12-01, 12:36 PM
The way I see it, if a bard can get awesome songs as feats, then angels can get them too.

Other feats that grant Supernatural Abilities:

Obtain Familiar (Complete Arcane), Draconic Breath (Races of the Dragon), All Wild feats (Complete Divine), All Divine feats (Complete Divine)

Not to mention most exalted and vile feats.

These seem to work, though they seem like they'd be more the play things of DMs than players, considering the high cost of most angelic creatures in terms of LA and RHD.

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-01, 12:52 PM
Not to mention most exalted and vile feats.

These seem to work, though they seem like they'd be more the play things of DMs than players, considering the high cost of most angelic creatures in terms of LA and RHD.

Hey, monsters need homebrew love too!

Have you seen the feats in the Monster Manual? Boooooring!