PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder] Fighter/Rogue gestalt

TheFallenSon
2011-12-02, 01:53 PM
I got a bug of inspiration after reading a PBP thread started by Legomaster a few days ago. What would be the best combination of fighter and rogue archetypes to make a samurai be? I was thinking regular fighter or maybe the weapon master...but that seems to situational and the scout and thug variants of the rogue to utilize his sneak attack in interesting ways. Does anyone have a better opinion for the set up? I figure with regular fighter i can get the whole archer swordsman thing going. I'm new to pathfinder and i was wondering if there was a feat progression for utilizing sneak attacks on other strikes. Thanks for the help playgrounders.

Frosty
2011-12-02, 02:20 PM
There's an actual Samurai (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/alternate-classes/samurai) class you know...

TheFallenSon
2011-12-02, 02:27 PM
I know....but I was...looking for a way to utilize the gestalt rules to make something fun and well fun that didn't have magic but could just be awesome. I thought about the armored hulk barbarian too....for a tetsubo wielding monster that sneak attacks when he charges.