PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Mr. Birchgrove

Kneenibble
2011-12-04, 08:25 PM
Please join me in lauding an excellent gentleman of Friendly Banter on his birthday, H Birchgrove.

I offer him this cake:
http://www.cakewrecks.com/storage/JHamilton.linkedsweet.chesstiered.jpg

If somebody who is not quite so stupendously hung over as I am today would like to offer to jump out of it that would be great. Possibly somebody with a nicer rack than me, too.

Skeppio
2011-12-04, 08:56 PM
^_^

Happy birthday, H Birchgrove! :smallbiggrin:

Astrella
2011-12-05, 12:28 AM
*jumps out of cake*

Happy birthday~

H Birchgrove
2011-12-05, 07:11 AM
Thanks everyone! :smallbiggrin: Hugs for everybody! :smallsmile:

(I was going to wait a bit longer, but seeing Astrella jumping out of a cake makes me respond earlier than planned. :smallwink: )

The Succubus
2011-12-05, 09:07 AM
Happy Birthday Mr H!

You might want to wipe some of the cake off your face before some of the other posters remove it for you.....:smallwink:

H Birchgrove
2011-12-06, 04:26 PM
Hey, if you good-looking people want to lick my face, by my guest! :smallbiggrin: :smalltongue:

Thanks everyone who greeted my here and on Facebook! :smallsmile: :smallcool: *hugs and glomps everyone, in true barbarian fashion*

Kneenibble
2011-12-06, 04:30 PM
Hey, if you good-looking people want to lick my face, by my guest! :smallbiggrin: :smalltongue:

Thanks everyone who greeted my here and on Facebook! :smallsmile: :smallcool: *hugs and glomps everyone, in true barbarian fashion*

Don't tempt me. :smallamused:

I had thought more people would have posted here... Was it a good day, though?

Nix Nihila
2011-12-06, 04:31 PM
Dreadfully sorry! I appear to have missed your birthday. In any case, I hope you had a lovely one, and I wish for many more happy years in your future.