PDA

View Full Version : Bite me Fan Boy! [BESM d20 Challenge]

Tanuki Tales
2011-12-04, 09:39 PM
The challenge you will be taking upon is to design and create a build to represent Lobo, the Last Czarnian, a character from DC Comics.

Stipulations:

- You are not limited to any level and are considered to have as many discretionary points to spend as you require. But you must specify exactly how many points you spent, the break down how you spent them, list what levels you took in what classes and only spend as many points as are absolutely necessary.

- You will be representing Lobo as he has appeared as of late (meaning his appearances in Reign in Hell, Brightest Day and R.E.B.E.L.S.) and those showings that mesh with those recent showings (such as his appearance in Lobo/Superman).

- Any 3.5/Pathfinder/d20 source is allowed to be used.

Now, I know BESM may not be the most appropriate system to use for this, but it's the one I selected.

So good luck gentleman and gentlewomen!

ninja_penguin
2011-12-04, 09:41 PM
Stipulations:

- You are not limited to any level and are considered to have as many discretionary points to spend as you require. But you must specify exactly how many points you spent, the break down how you spent them, list what levels you took in what classes and only spend as many points as are absolutely necessary.

- Any 3.5/Pathfinder/d20 source is allowed to be used.

Now, I know BESM may not be the most appropriate system to use for this, but it's the one I selected.

Uh? BESM is an entirely point-based system, last I checked. I'm not sure if I understand what you're attempting to do here?

Mando Knight
2011-12-04, 09:42 PM
If you're using d20 BESM, you're not using 100% real BESM. :smalltongue:

Tanuki Tales
2011-12-04, 09:46 PM
If you're using d20 BESM, you're not using 100% real BESM. :smalltongue:

Well, using pure BESM is really just limiting things, especially since BESM was based off of 3.0 Dungeons and Dragons.

BESM is the main chassis and rule system but you can import anything you want from another d20 source.

@Ninja_Penguin: The copy of BESM I have very much has classes and class levels. >.>

Mando Knight
2011-12-04, 09:48 PM
BESM was not originally a d20 game. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BigEyesSmallMouth)

Tanuki Tales
2011-12-04, 09:52 PM
BESM was not originally a d20 game. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BigEyesSmallMouth)

I was unaware there was a previous version. :smallsigh:

Fixed to reflect what I meant.