PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Optimization Collection.

lfarbstein
2011-12-05, 06:41 PM
I think there should be a thread with a collection of Character building guides.
There are Treantmonk's guides
Walter's Guide to the Magus
But are there anymore? What else? We can post links to them all.
Thank you all very much.

zimmerwald1915
2011-12-05, 08:53 PM
Rogue Eidolon penned a few, though whether they actually show up when you click the links is a doubtful proposition at best. Also sometimes they crash my machine.

No, I'm not bitter about this at all.

Krazzman
2011-12-06, 02:13 AM
There's the guide to the god's hot sister. (Sorcerer)
Thallin(?) made a paladin guide. There is another Paladin guide, that blows, an Inquis guide that's sort of confusingly written and an sort of unfinished cleric guide...

The problem with all these guides is:

Only Core, maybe and PFS, leaving APG, UC or UM completely out in most guides.

Bovine Colonel
2011-12-06, 12:02 PM
There's the guide to the god's hot sister. (Sorcerer)
Thallin(?) made a paladin guide. There is another Paladin guide, that blows

Is Cryptic's guide mentioned here?

Krazzman
2011-12-06, 06:00 PM
Yes, I dislike Cryptics work because of his biased thinking about archery.

His colour code in the "fighting style" is a bit off in my opinion since archery certainly has it's drawbacks. Another point is he completely let out the switch smiter (see Switch-Hitter from Treantmonks guide to Rangers).

Prospector
2011-12-06, 07:12 PM
How does the switch-smiter work? I know the ranger gets almost all the archery feats from his class and then picks up melee feats with his normal character advancement ones. How can a Paly do this?

lfarbstein
2011-12-06, 09:50 PM
So using what we have so far, should I compile the list of guides or are there any more I should know about beforehand?

Arbane
2011-12-07, 06:46 PM
So using what we have so far, should I compile the list of guides or are there any more I should know about beforehand?

Oracle Guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WdtrZCESRmVfljXY196wMrMLTnS8Uzk4DEk3oQdVZok/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1)

Witch Guide (https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1avH5AFYaZ838OC_W7BY_Bnt1TH9KGCc2ygTOb0CiYu 0&pli=1)

I've seen a Rogue guide, but I can't remember where. Sorry.

Has anyone made a guide for ninjas yet?

grarrrg
2011-12-07, 07:13 PM
Has anyone made a guide for ninjas yet?

There are rumors of a ninja guide, but it has yet to be seen....
NINJA JOKE!