PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom of Kalamar

BIGMamaSloth
2011-12-05, 09:59 PM
I'm trying to gather some information for one of my friends. I need to know of any 3.0 or 3.5 source books pertaining to the semi-obscure setting "kindom of Kalamar", or, more importantly adventure paths that take place in this campaign setting. She really likes the setting and is trying to get more books that expand it. All she has currently is the shirt adventure path aldriv's revenge. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Diefje
2011-12-05, 10:10 PM
http://www.tsrinfo.net/archive/kk/kk.htm
Here's a list of Kingdoms of Kalamar publications by Kenzer & Co.

Tokuhara
2011-12-05, 10:24 PM
I'm trying to gather some information for one of my friends. I need to know of any 3.0 or 3.5 source books pertaining to the semi-obscure setting "kindom of Kalamar", or, more importantly adventure paths that take place in this campaign setting. She really likes the setting and is trying to get more books that expand it. All she has currently is the shirt adventure path aldriv's revenge. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ahh.. Kalamar.

I adore this setting because it has a Gladiator Base Class, Good Fluff, and is probably one of the few things printed that RESPECT the Hobgoblin