PDA

View Full Version : Age of Man, Modern (IC)

DMBlackhart
2011-12-08, 03:04 AM
Britannia Invictus

{table]Military|Govt.|I.E.V.C|Pop.
MU: 100|0|+5|1.2[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Iron| Coal| Shipping| Bureaucrats|
4| 3| 1| 1|[/table]

Cities

[LIST CITIES HERE]

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

[NO NEW HAPPENINGS]

Economic Value: 8.58%

United Secular States

MU: 100|0|+6|3.6[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Iron| Coal| Oil| Rubber| Gold| Uranium|
2| 2| 2| 2| 1| 1|[/table]

Cities

New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Austin
Columbus
Fort Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Baltimore
Boston
Seattle
Washington
Nashville
Denver
Louisville
Milwaukee
Portland
Las Vegas

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

[NO NEW HAPPENINGS]

Economic Value: 11.43%

People of China's Republic

MU: 100|0|+9|4.2[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Iron| Gold| Uranium| Petroleum| Natural Gas| Rivers| Tin|
2| 2| 3| 2| 2| 1||[/table]

Cities

Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Tianjin
Wuhan
Guangzhao
Shenzhen
Chongqing
Shenyang
New Taipai

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

[NO NEW HAPPENINGS]

Economic Value: 20.00%

The Greater German Reich

MU: 400|0|+11|5.2[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Oil| Steel| Uranium| Electronic| Gold| Pharmaceuticals| Artifacts|
2| 3| 1| 1| 1| 1| 1|[/table]

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

[NO NEW HAPPENINGS]

Economic Value: 25.71%

Sovereign Republic of Gaul

MU: 700|0|+14|3.0[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Oil| Food| Metal| Textiles|
4| 3| 4| 4|[/table]

Cities

[LIST CITIES HERE]

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

[NO NEW HAPPENINGS]

Economic Value: 34.28%

New Age of Man Hits Stores Dec. 25th!

The headline of today's newspaper was, unsurprisingly, an advert for some child's game. It seemed the media had little to do but toss together whatever they had laying on the editing room floor these days. That hardly bothered you however, as you were more enveloped with the political events. Stocks were good, your shares were ever growing and changing hands, and it seemed a good day to be in charge!

- United Nations Established in Quebec, thus-far proclaimed neutral territory by all world powers. First meeting of the world's greatest leaders to begin before the new year!

- The year is 1920, a new age of technology was on the precipice, and each day seemed to be brighter then the last. You have 1 year to issue commands to all of your underlings, and hope to better your position as a world power!

TURN 1

nolispe
2011-12-08, 01:21 PM
Britannia Invictus

Open Message to All Nations
If someone was to conquer Britain, specifically, say, France, then Germany would face either accepting it's neighbour becoming a superpower that could easily crush them when they felt like it, or would intervene to prevent the geopolitical situation becoming destablised.
Indeed, as it stands Germany and England could barely take on an agressive France. However, Germany should know that if England was to fall, then any pretensions to a balance of power in the region would be gone.
For this reason, England requests a formal non-agression pact between the three powers in the region, to prevent the dangerous build up of forces that threatens peace and prosperity.

A UN Bill Proposed
Simon Tarn, Head of the DoI, acting as the British Ambassador to Quebec, proposes a new bill.
"We have a duty to the world, as it's leading powers, to prevent the starting of another world war that could destroy us all. For this reason, Britain proposes a new bill forbidding war as an instrument of public policy, and forbidding the agressive attacks on others that were the hallmark of the previous war."
Britain votes for the newly declared "World Peace" Bill.

{table]Military | Govt. | IEVC | Pop
Mu: 100|0|+5|1.2[/table]

Major Resources
8 |6|2|3|[/table]

Cities

- Industrial Centers Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilion, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, Xi, Omicron, Pi, Rho, Sigma, Tau, Upsilon, Phi, Chi, Psi, and Omega.
- Ports Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, and Epsilion (roughly correlating to London, Blackpool, Kent, Scapa Flow, and Dublin)
- Research Centers Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta and Epsilion
- Military bases Alpha, Beta, and Gamma (In London, Edinbourgh, and Belfast)
- Extraction Centers Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilion, Zeta, Eta and Theta
- Central Adminstrative Zone
Total 41.

Actions:

EiZ
- Gogovnvf lvweutth ho Uuzahevd Itstlofqxy (1 BFPT, 1 Fulgruvsukw (Scpte Uvlveuwtrtl jh kle mezegucwmc jtfgkbg kvahucamfm ks vuuk nnnvvvs ih jcbfhkmsnu ieviytoihi vavi iklelu nokl, u tsrhgismphv sf njv svjyexizkt mxubfh))

DiL
- Lsx 100 NO zr oot yoff nvvrcvfrr ui rkryujiof grmnnczn ebq rrd ituek jh klim rvrbpx fj tyogokblp icipfmbd xvglcpv, ig pluir nq sohtn Xsvn. Vietu nyim uu rdwjnzsnun goejwv jol vye mjgv fecpx.

DhD
- Wfqmypte miy tsnmviuvucfr oz c daltcmi nyvnokl iw vacniotem. cmnekeg mpavxhyt rle pz Svincenbb. Ciilupu, fhs hfa, wcnc nxfx ks by nzndfx frls yztajh zxsynw. Nhoyklefgjs... Ajay wpygu, hbhb tepueztr suzp lcpbs pjfc fe njiopo og. (1 MEPE, 4 Zrho, 3 Wfel (Ctfn tox Tsaf hfr t suzpwua eemxiio. Sygds vmyrv ehqlga - jn sylxu khx quixs lghubsyu)

HoJ
- Efnlullgt Hcmae Gfvit Jtzmx, ubv req trpbe-lvwpipje apgv jlygk. Im xccp by icokjilw ahf znojhtmbfg! (1 ZEOD, 4 Cisn, 3 Wqrl, (Uvcchihi jhbqm. Zvoh ifel ui jxeyn nhbdb zw umgu ig ioxi qocetbucvw wcvy taf wfel.) 2 Mjzpijhx (jol efnofljmoh))

FfT
- Ufazr ryuvakdbzrg Gcoifjmvh Siezembf Jgiypkiyjw Rtplqrca, jhmisnkeg (1 BFPT, 1 Fulgruvsukw (Scpte Uvlveuwtrtl jh kle mezegucwmc jtfgkbg kvahucamfm ks vuuk nnnvvvs ih jcbfhkmsnu ieviytoihi vavi iklelu nokl, u tsrhgismphv sf njv svjyexizkt mxubfh))

DiN
- Sezjh iisycicajhx Oehupito Ytsniozcl, jhmisnkeg (1 BFPT, 1 Fulgruvsukw (Scpte Uvlveuwtrtl jh kle mezegucwmc jtfgkbg kvahucamfm ks vuuk nnnvvvs ih jcbfhkmsnu ieviytoihi vavi iklelu nokl, u tsrhgismphv sf njv svjyexizkt mxubfh))

Gunther
2011-12-08, 11:40 PM
The Greater German Reich

Germany was alive. After so much war and bloodshed and poverty, Germany was a living, breathing thing once more. Active citizens bustled along city streets as workers of every walk of life, from bakers to soldiers, marched this way and that. No longer did a man need a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread. No longer did the dying man sleep on the unemployed doctor's doorstep, just because unrighteous bills must be paid. No longer did the soldier have to watch his homeland be ravaged, unable to touch the rifle laid before him.

The academies flourished with the bright minds that even now shaped the future of the party, as factories churned out more and more materials. State-run laboratories worked tirelessly, long shifts matched by even longer lists of promising results. A technological era was about to be tapped into, an era of absolute prosperity.

An era of true men.

Internal
MU: 400|0|+11|5.2[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig

Technologies
War
{table]Tier Zero| Standardized Munitions*| | | | | | |
Tier One| Armored Vehicles| Automatic Weapons| Radar| Air Superiority Doctrine| Light Tanks| Air Launched Torpedo| Paratroopers| Integrated Warfare
Tier Two| Submersibles| Squad-level tactics| Radios| Aircraft Carriers| Rockets| Four-Engine Air Frame| Cargo Aircraft| Blitzkrieg
Tier Three| Heavy Tanks| High-Explosive Munitions| Guided Missiles| Specialized Training| Mechanized Infantry| Multi-Role Fighter| Night Fighting Equipment| Elastic Defense Strategies
Tier Four| Self-Propelled Artillery| Stormtroopers| Reinforced Fortifications| Zeppelins| Air-to-Air/Ground-to-Air Missiles| Rocket Artillery| Environmental Fighting Gear| Guerrilla Warfare[/table]

Industry
Tier Zero| Industrialization| | | | |
Tier One| Tabulation Machines| Assembly Lines| Electrical Motors| First Aid| Infiltration Training
Tier Two| Mechanical Computing| Machining| Standardized Parts| Diesel Engines| Advanced Education| Polygot Education
Tier Three| Enigma Encryption| Advanced Construction Techniques| Jet Engine| Atomic Energy| Plastic Surgery
Tier Four| Electronic Computing| Aeronautic Engineering| Rocket Engine| Nuclear Power| Voice Replication

Parascience
{table]Tier Zero| Thule Augury| | | |
Tier One| Demonology| Alchemy| Relic Weaponry| Memory Manipulation| Fast Healing
Tier Two| Demon Pacts| Homunculi| Occult Power| Psionics| Regeneration
Tier Three| Demon Binding| Ubermensch| Norse Magic| Limited Prescience| Energy Resistance[/table]

Happenings

1 billion Reichsmarks (1 I.E.V.C.) to be dedicated to the development of armored vehicles. Let Germany's power thunder through the world on all terrains!

1 billion Reichsmarks (1 I.E.V.C.) to be dedicated to the development of automatic weapons. The power of the bullet cannot be underestimated- now let the twin powers of bullet and machine combine to unleash true devastation!

1 billion Reichsmarks (1 I.E.V.C.) to be dedicated to the development of radar. Let no threat go unseen by the power of radio waves, and let no German be caught unawares!

1 billion Reichsmarks (1 I.E.V.C.) to be dedicated to the development of light tanks. Tanks, an instrument of the last war, must be investigated further, especially the possibility of making smaller, lighter (yet still just as tough!) frames for their use in less ideal locales.

1 billion Reichsmarks (1 I.E.V.C.) to be dedicated to the development of the air-launched torpedo. No longer will sea ships be safe by virtue of the weakness of an aircraft's machine guns or bombs. Now, power shall lie in the hands of these deadly payloads!

1 billion Reichsmarks (1 I.E.V.C.) to be dedicated to the development of paratroopers. By understanding the logistics and necessities of aircraft and landing soldiers safely, the Reich can land its forces anywhere via aircraft, allowing it to define the true theaters in which war takes place.

1 billion Reichsmarks (1 I.E.V.C.), one steel, one oil, and one gold to be dedicated to the development of industrialization. With this technology, Germany's industrial capacity shall catapult through the roof!

1 billion Reichsmarks (1 I.E.V.C.), as well as a unit of artifacts and one unit of uranium, to be dedicated to the development of thule augury. By scratching the surface of the paranormal and using augury to locate new locations and areas of pseudoscientific interest, the Reich may yet uncover additional places- and secrets- of the paranormal and parascientific!

3 billion Reichsmarks (3 I.E.V.C.) to be dedicated to the development of an elite core of intelligence officers and spies in the service of the Reich. Drawing from the greatest minds and personalities, the new information branch will be dedicated to producing both the greatest agents for domestic and overseas covert activities. Internal security, external threat removal, and all other such special operations shall be under this new organization's broad wings. Aegis's wings.

400 MU to use 1 Steel, 1 Oil, 1 Electronics, and 1 Pharmaceuticals to begin establishing fortified bunkers around each German city. Those cities already fortified, such as Berlin, will be further fortified.

United Nations
The Reich representative, a young, rather dashing man with a neatly trimmed head of blonde hair, smiled at the proposal by Britain. He gestured broadly with a silken glove, "I can assure you, my British friend, no man here actively seeks war." He commented, "The horrors of the last war will not be soon forgotten. However, to simply ban war is... silliness." He commented almost melodically, giving a soft titter of laughter, "How would you suppose we enforce a ban on war itself? Penalties?" He asked.

He looked around the assembly, "I propose a secondary, much more reasonable, proposal: An international trade agreement. All nations engaging in free trade with one another, as well as a free exchange of currency to promote international trade. A World Bank organization- with a headquarters in Berlin." He commented, "Something where every member here may profit a bit extra! What's there to say nein about that?"

WrathOfLife
2011-12-09, 12:26 AM
United Secular States

Internal - secret

All war related PMs, received at this time, but not after, are to be ignored.

1 I.E.V.C, 1 Iron, 1 Oil put towards Automated construction; processes for which construction can be performed with very little human input allowing for massive factorys producing thousands of products every day. Fab Fabricators are to spear head this effort.

1 I.E.V.C, 1 coal, put towards Advanced Coal Power, allowing for far more powerful energy production and far less waste, meaning less in for more out.

1 I.E.V.C, 1 Iron put towards Microchip, allowing for the creation of the first computers able to follow changeable programs. This will herald a new age for the USS as they push the boundaries of science fiction. Niche Geeks and Orange will lead this enterprise seeking to further knowledge of all kinds.

1 I.E.V.C invested in exploration for natural resource deposits through out the United Secular States. Search for anything of use or value with a focus on Steel. This is to be a joint operation by Diggers and Really Refined.

2 I.E.V.C spent creating a powerful counter spy agency. They are to work tirelessly routing out fraud and espionage activities inside the USS. Totally innocent will run this enterprise.

United Nations - open to all to read.

The older gentleman from the USS shakes his head slowly. "Young man, I fear we cannot agree or disagree to any new proposal until the old one is fully heard and voted on. If you persist in this disruption we will be forced to vote against your movement regardless of the sense it makes.

"As for the proposal currently tabled, the USS takes a dim view of any peace accord that uses such plan and open language. Unless this language is improved we view the openness of the terms presented to be a threat to our ability to defend ourselves and thus unacceptable."

SUPER SECRET DM INFO!

Military Govt. I.E.V.C Pop.
MU: 100 0 +6 3.6

Major Resources:
Iron Coal Oil Rubber Gold Uranium
2 2 2 2 1 1

Cities

New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Austin
Columbus
Fort Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Baltimore
Boston
Seattle
Washington
Nashville
Denver
Louisville
Milwaukee
Portland
Las Vegas

Technologies

Advanced Mechanization

Advanced energy management

Happenings

[NO NEW HAPPENINGS]

Turalisj
2011-12-10, 06:58 PM

Internal

MU: 700|0|+14|3.0[/table]

Major Resources:
4| 3| 4| 4|[/table]

Cities

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

[NO NEW HAPPENINGS]

Economic Value: 34.28%

Actions

- 4 IEVC, 2 Oil, and 1 Metal towards the research of larger aircraft, able to carry such cargo as people, munitions, and supplies.
- 4 IEVC, 1 Food, 1 Textile, and 1 Metal to launch an attack on Britain with 300 MU. I would list what cities to take, but apparently he decided to remove that from the threads. Applicable tech is the monoplane aircraft and turbocharged engines.
- 4 IEVC to have 400 MU guarding the borders of Gaul. Applicable technology is the same as above.
- 2 IEVC, 2 Textile and 2 Metal towards researching bio-mechanics.

United Nations
Gaul proposes the Turkey Are People Too bill, which will make turkeys official citizens of every nation in the world.

DMBlackhart
2011-12-10, 09:42 PM
Britannia Invictus

MU: 0|-4|+5|0.4[/table]

Major Resources:
8| 6| 1| 1[/table]

Cities

- Industrial Centers Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilion, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, Xi, Omicron, Pi, Rho, Sigma, Tau, Upsilon, Phi, Chi, Psi, and Omega.
- Ports Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, and Epsilion (roughly correlating to London, Blackpool, Kent, Scapa Flow, and Dublin)

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

Research in Advanced Psychology is slow. (No progress till turn 2)
Progress on your nation-wide railway network is well underway. (No progress till turn 2)
Your Navel units are under construction. (No Progress till turn 2)
Maximized Social, Scientific Approach is being researched. (As Above)
Keynesian Economics is being researched. (As Above)

War were declared

A massive force of Gualian forces invaded your homeland only weeks after the first UN meeting. A staggering army that tripled the size of your very own. With your forces so desperately divided, you could no hope to repel them long. The entirety of Gaul's forces reduced your nation to a pandemonium filled wasteland in a matter of a month. Every single city was void of your own military forces, and all of your active military bases were razed. Now a strong contingent of Gaulian military personnel occupy your cities. (3 cities razed, 6 Gaulian MU in each of your remaining cities. Your economical value has plummeted)

Economic Value: 12.76%

United Secular States

MU: 100|+0|+6|3.8[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Iron| Coal| Oil| Rubber| Gold| Uranium| Titanium|
2| 2| 2| 2| 1| 1| 1[/table]

Cities

New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Austin
Columbus
Fort Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Baltimore
Boston
Seattle
Washington
Nashville
Denver
Louisville
Milwaukee
Portland
Las Vegas

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

Automated Construction is being researched (No progress till turn 2)
Cleaner Coal Power is being researched (No progress till turn 2)
Microchips are being researched (No progress till turn 2)
Your hunt for resources as shown the means to harvest, smelt, and produce a composite material known as Titanium!
Your Counter-Spy Agency has been founded in the USS! (Value 2)

Economic Value: 19.14%

MU: 100|0|+9|4.4[/table]

Major Resources:
2| 2| 3| 2| 2| 1| 1[/table]

Cities

Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Tianjin
Wuhan
Guangzhao
Shenzhen
Chongqing
Shenyang
New Taipai

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

[NO NEW HAPPENINGS]

Economic Value: 23.40%

The Greater German Reich

MU: 400|0|+11|5.4[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

Research of Armored Vehicles is underway. (No progress till turn 2)
Research of Automatic Weapons is underway. (No progress till turn 2)
Research of Radar is underway. (No progress till turn 2)
Research of Light tanks is underway. (No progress till turn 2)
Research of Air-Launched Torpedos is underway. (No progress till turn 2)
Research of Paratroopers is underway. (No progress till turn 2)
Research of Industrialization (4) is underway. (No progress till turn 2)
Research of Thule Augury(3) is underway. (No progress till turn 2)
Your Elite Core of spies and intelligence agents has been established. (Value 3)
20 MU has been devoted to each city for further fortifications. (Value 4)

Economic Value: 22.35%

MU: 658|0|+14|3.2[/table]

Major Resources:
4| 3| 4| 4|[/table]

Cities

Paris (capital), Aix-en-Province, Amiens, Angers, Arles, Avignon, Bordeaux, Brest, Dijon, Giverny, Grenoble, Indre, Lilles, Lyon, Marseille, Nimes, Orleans, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

Research of Larger Aircraft(7) is underway. (No progress till turn 2)
Your attack on Britannia Invictus(7) is underway. (Separate spoiler)
Your nation has been fortified (Value 7).
Research of Bio Mechanics(6) is underway. (No progress till turn 2)

War were declared

The Gaulian military forces proved the superior force! Large quantities of supplies, many capable armed men, and a good helping of tactical know-how saw the battle to fruition. Only a handful were lost in that glorious conflict (42 MU). Every single Britannian city or military base seemed desperately under-manned, and was more then easy to conquer. You are left with many contingents occupying the remaining 38 Britannian cities, and Britannia's govenrment's control is quickly failing.

Economic Value: 22.35%

"Britannia Beaten By Brave Boys of Gaul"

The Headline of today's newspaper was unsettling to say the least. The entire of Britannica was conquered seemingly over-night. Three cities/military bases were razed, and not a single opposing military force remains on the side of the British. Gaul's Execution of these tactics were swift, ruthless, and expert.

- A new bill has been passed! Turkey are now legal citizens of all nations. As such they adhere to the usual laws and penalties as any normal citizen. This has put a damper on holiday seasons as the turkey can no longer be sold or farmed as a festive family meal. (+ .2 Pop to all nations)

- The year is 1920 (and 1 month), and already the world wars with itself. The Republic of Gaul has led a ruthless and expedient military strike that has completely reduced Britannica as a world power. Although negotiations begin to discuss the results of this new occupation by enemy forces.

TURN 1.5

Gunther
2011-12-11, 01:06 AM
The Greater German Reich

One. Two. Three!

There was a thunderous roar that echoed across the training ground. The gunshot was a very clear signal as half a dozen men charged from the starting line. Each one had the same short-trimmed haircut, their faces drawn taut from the last month of absolute hell they had endured. They looked almost identical from afar, and only up close could one differ from one man and the next. Their arms and legs were well-toned, visible underneath the training jumpsuits they wore. Training jumpsuits that were equipped with eighty kilograms of lead weights, carefully stitched in and evenly distributed.

Yet even with that added weight, they ran like gazelles, like panthers after game. Their eyes were set on the course ahead, those eyes that were nothing more than hardened pieces of flint. Germany had become a crucible in the last month, a place that tested the very essence of these soldiers. These men of talent and superb skill.

The training yard itself stretched for a full five kilometers in every direction, constructed on the outskirts of Berlin. A number of trenches, hills, pits, fences, walls, and other myriad obstructions scattered about it. Almost every environment imaginable constructed in this grandiose arena. Cordoned off by barbed wire fences and fortified bunkers, this training ground was something spectacular indeed. Mock tanks stood poised to fire, as pillboxes aimed at the trainees.

There was a snapping sound as one of the observing officers triggered the first set of surprises. Mannequin soldiers snapped to attention, their faces set in scowls as they aimed rifles at the candidates. There was no pause, no hesitation, as each of the trainees reacted. Six hands went underneath six different armpits, producing six of the same model of knives. Steel glittered under the arena's spotlights as the mannequins were abruptly impaled. The polished wooden figures swung onto their backs almost as abruptly as they had swung up, their rifles now pointed at the sky.

The men did not pause to congratulate themselves on the accuracy or force of their throwing knives, simply remaining focused as they continued their sprint and lunged over the barricades. They almost glided as they moved with an acrobat's precision, each man only pausing to strip the rifle from a fallen mannequin's hands. Some did so with enough force to actually take the hands off as well, wood splintering as the men became armed with rifles now.

The sprint resumed as they slung their rifles, the carbines snug against their backs, soundless. The next threat was a fair bit more difficult, however: As the men completed the rather simple task of swinging across a stake-lined pit ten meters across via chains, they were presented by a threat a bit more daunting. A sixty meter high wall, made of brick and coated in slick black oil. Greased chains dangled down for the men to scale by, offering little to no traction.

Yet still the men pressed on, their ingenuity being tested as much as their physical capabilities. Working with such speed as to almost be considered instinctual, each man began wrapping his chain about his arm, knotting it further and further as he scaled upwards. Once an arm was consumed, they began twisting and twirling their bodies on the greased wall, spinning like dervishes as they continued the upwards climb. Though a seemingly ridiculous exercise, the men continued, working steadily. They would reach the top soon enough, and continue their training.

Telegram to the Sovereign Republic of Gaul
Congratulations upon your most clear victory over Britannia. We would like to extend these congratulations with an additional offer: We are willing to buy these newly claimed territories from your nation at their estimated market value. One IEVC per city, with the addendum that we are interested in purchasing however many cities you are willing to sell. We are also willing to offer some of our highly trained soldiers as mercenaries to your nation, should you see fit to replenish whatever losses you've taken with a temporary employment contract of our forces to your own.

In the highest respects,
Oberlieutenant Faust of the Greater German Reich's Diplomatic Division

DMBlackhart
2011-12-11, 04:18 PM
Britannia Invictus

MU: 100(7)|-3|+10|0.6[/table]

Major Resources:
8| 6| 2| 3[/table]

Cities

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

Advanced Psychology is not too advanced a technology, and requires only more time and investment to realize. (1 IEVC and 1 turn till completion).
Your Nation-Wide Railway has been completed! This has drummed up new tourism and complacency in your people. (+1 Govt, +.2 pop)
A new fleet sits on your shores! This project was completed after the Gaulian's pulled out of your shores. (+100(7) MU)
Maximized Social Scientific Approach requires more time and study. (Requires 1.2 Pop to be completed).
Keynesian Economics is being researched. (Requires a bill to be passed in the UN to have it apply globally. Otherwise it's "finished" being researched)

War were (not) declared

The Treaty with the Gaulian's has proved most fruitful, A minor subservience was all that was required to keep the great nation of Britannia under personal rule. (all Gaul-MU's have pulled out)

Economic Value: 18.86%

United Secular States

MU: 100|+0|+9|3.8[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Austin
Columbus
Fort Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Baltimore
Boston
Seattle
Washington
Nashville
Denver
Louisville
Milwaukee
Portland
Las Vegas

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

Automated Construction has met with ample resources, but requires more time. (Completed on Turn 3)
Cleaner Coal Power requires an advancement in chemical production. ("Cleaner Chemicals" tech required)
Microchips requires further advances in technology to complete. ("Computing" technology required)
Your hunt for resources as shown the means to harvest, smelt, and produce a composite material known as Titanium! (already added)

Economic Value: 16.98%

Major Resources:

Cities

Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Tianjin
Wuhan
Guangzhao
Shenzhen
Chongqing
Shenyang
New Taipai

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

[NO NEW HAPPENINGS]

Economic Value: 17.92%

The Greater German Reich

MU: 400|0|+10|5.4[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig

Technologies

Industrialization! (value 4)

Happenings

Research of Armored Vehicles is underway. (1 Steel and Oil required to complete)
Research of Automatic Weapons is underway. (1 Electronics required to complete)
Research of Radar is underway. (2 Electronics required to complete)
Research of Light tanks is underway. (2 steel, 1 Oil required to complete)
Research of Air-Launched Torpedos is underway. (1 Electronics required to complete)
Research of Paratroopers is underway. (requires 10 or more MU "devoted" to Paratrooper Training)
Research of Industrialization has been achieved by the German people! (4)
Research of Thule Augury(3) is underway. (Will be completed on Turn 3)
Your Elite Core of spies and intelligence agents has been established. (Value 3)
20 MU has been devoted to each city for further fortifications. (Value 4)

Economic Value: 20.76%

MU: 658|0|+12|3.2[/table]

Major Resources:
4| 3| 4| 4|[/table]

Cities

Paris (capital), Aix-en-Province, Amiens, Angers, Arles, Avignon, Bordeaux, Brest, Dijon, Giverny, Grenoble, Indre, Lilles, Lyon, Marseille, Nimes, Orleans, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia

Technologies

Larger Aircraft!

Happenings

Research of Larger Aircraft(7) has been completed!
Your forces pull out of Britannia.
Research of Bio Mechanics(6) is underway. (requires additional tech "Advanced Chemistry" to complete)

War were (not) declared

From the information given by Nolispe, the agreement the two of you have reached is as follows.

Nolispe Theta 12:38 pm
Or you can keep Britain, but giving me access to all technology you would research, be allowed no military at all, and I get 1/2 of all your production.
(A quoted from nolispe, from you).

This has led me to the conclusion that Gaulian forces have pulled out of Britannia, and allowed them to return to being a free nation. However as per the agreement Nolispe must provide you with 1/2 his total production of MU's and all technologies. He is also not allowed a military, which means you will have to fight any future battles for him to keep your investment alive.

If nolispe is found breaking any of these rules (not providing techs/MUs, or building MU's himself) you will be notified and may take all actions you deem nescessary In Character.

Keep in mind this does not allow you to look at nolispe's spoilers. If you wish to do so, request permission from him, or handle it In Character.

Economic Value: 25.48%

"Peaceful Relations in Britannia!"

It seemed that the Gaulian people and Britannia had come to an agreement. Britannia was restored as a world power, but is under heavy watch by the Gaulian people.

- *&#^$

- The year is 1921 and the world has seen much conflict. With the short and ruthless punishment inacted by the Sovereign Republic of Gaul on Britannia, the world already begins to buzz with excitement. Britannia, effectively reduced to a slave nation, will have much work ahead to reinstate it's dominion. And Gaul's ever increasing military might sends a wave of unease the world over.

In other news Industrialization has hit Germany! Factories and Production lines unlike what the world has seen proves a great economic boon to these people.

TURN 2

Halna LeGavilk
2011-12-11, 08:54 PM
The PCR had waited, watched, seen a little bit of what was happening- and then sprang into action. Assembly lines were built, people were going, and special... operations, were in place.

Nation

Major Resources:

Cities

Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Tianjin
Wuhan
Guangzhao
Shenzhen
Chongqing
Shenyang
New Taipai

Technologies

[NO NEW TECHNOLOGIES]

Happenings

[NO NEW HAPPENINGS]

Internal

1 IEVC and 2 Gold to a Spy program that spans the world, but concentrates primarily on Gaul.
3 IEVC, 2 Iron, 2 Petroleum, 2 Natural Gas, and 1 Tin on the construction of MU.
1 IEVC and 1 Gold on the research of Advanced Interface for computing.
1 IEVC and 3 Uranium on the research of uranium into something useful (looking for discovering Nuclear Power.)
1 IEVC on the mass production of the latest computing machines.
1 IEVC and 1 River on the production of hydroelectric energy. If I don't have that tech (which I should) then I use it on development of that tech.
1 IEVC on a propaganda campaign to encourage people to have children.

WrathOfLife
2011-12-12, 07:31 AM
United Secular States

Peace, freedom and justice, these are the key ideals of the USS. Throughout the land these ideals were being taught through schools and through the actions of government agents.

U.N

The USS feels concern that rogue nations may one day seek to undermine the confidence and power of major world nations. Given this likely situation, the USS would like to suggest that should a nation be found guilty of spycraft against another nation, that they are not at war with, that nation will suffer isolation for a period of 3 years. This isolation will prevent any trade or exchange and revoke any voting priviligis granted by the U.N.

DM stuff

MU: 100 +0 +9 3.8

Major Resources:
Iron Coal Oil Rubber Gold Uranium Titanium
2 2 2 2 1 1 1

Cities
Spoiler

New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Austin
Columbus
Fort Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Baltimore
Boston
Seattle
Washington
Nashville
Denver
Louisville
Milwaukee
Portland
Las Vegas

Technologies
Spoiler

Advanced Mechanization

Advanced energy management

Happenings
Spoiler

Automated Construction has met with ample resources, but requires more time. (Completed on Turn 3)
Cleaner Coal Power requires an advancement in chemical production. ("Cleaner Chemicals" tech required)
Microchips requires further advances in technology to complete. ("Computing" technology required)
Your hunt for resources as shown the means to harvest, smelt, and produce a composite material known as Titanium! (already added)

Internal

1 I.E.V.C invested in exploration for natural resource deposits through out the United Secular States. Search for anything of use or value with a focus on Silicon. This is to be a joint operation by Diggers and Really Refined.

1 I.E.V.C invested in exploration for natural resource deposits through out the United Secular States. Search for anything of use or value with a focus on Copper. This is to be a joint operation by Diggers and Really Refined.

1 I.E.V.C spent on researching cleaner chemicals, so that efficiently, safety and security are foremost in the minds of all workers.

1 I.E.V.C, spent improving all the hospitals and medical centers in the USS

1 I.E.V.C spent improving on Counter-Spy Agency, expanding their roles to first strike warnings and human rights breaches by rogue USS government agencies.

1 I.E.V.C spent creating the industries of Brains Trust, a business dedicated to computing and software.

1 I.E.V.C spent on improving the social services for the USS, no longer shall the poor go hungry or without shelter, no longer shall the sick be made to suffer for lack of medication. All residences of the USS, weather citizens or not, will be allowed to use this service.

1 I.E.V.C, spent on subsidies and bonuses for pregnant women and support for their family units, trying to cause a population boom.

1 I.E.V.C spent on Glow rods, a group dedicated to power usage/creation/regulation.

Secret

Advanced Mechanization traded for Advanced computation with Halna LeGavilk

nolispe
2011-12-12, 08:31 PM
Britannia Invictus

The UN:
Britannia advocates global cooperation in the field of economics - indeed, their analysts believe that in a few years it's fully possible that the global economy will collapse, hurting everyone. As such, it suggests an increase in global cooperation as regards to that, and an adoption of Kenysian economics in order to potentially stave off a depression that might arise.
Britain votes for the Economic Cooperation Bill.

MU: 100(7)|-3|+10|0.6[/table]

Major Resources:
8| 6| 2| 3[/table]

Cities

Technologies

- Kensyian Economics (To get benefit from this, we need to pass a bill supporting it in the UN)

Happenings

Advanced Psychology is not too advanced a technology, and requires only more time and investment to realize. (1 IEVC and 1 turn till completion).
Your Nation-Wide Railway has been completed! This has drummed up new tourism and complacency in your people. (+1 Govt, +.2 pop)
A new fleet sits on your shores! This project was completed after the Gaulian's pulled out of your shores. (+100(7) MU)
Maximized Social Scientific Approach requires more time and study. (Requires 1.2 Pop to be completed).
Keynesian Economics is being researched. (Requires a bill to be passed in the UN to have it apply globally. Otherwise it's "finished" being researched)

Actions
EiZ
HoD
FfC
WpY
UsP - Cpmelu 5 CVZCm ke bnjfumna 500 OLs hg zimguvvs, tt qvpl uu 6 Zrho, 4 Wfel, upu 2 Sajjgmna. Urmx kojxizktamjiew am nrsm ucdi.
DiZ
UoG - Didqehev Oiflrxiip Zf bu Qfvkyf Zn 1588, tunrghyf rnw bfjs ih afuk JG ymsnqiy. Hcpzsumnp, iy iy usemp'k amuuto um, vyeg poi tantflejhx jlygk dhfm aysn vyam bhu hoyue't luuix a zkxhm.
EiR - Mnpgjt 3 BFPTw ih dlieecek 300 MOu ff imueis, uu neem uj 2 Goun rnw 3 Coiiaoeiamt (Groem vye isiaicn if mhsy jqoivylr)
EiK - Jihkjh Teprrcyf Gsrdbfpoaa (1 ZEOD)
XfP - Cipjckjjk 0.5 Fifnzog pz fyr jqguebnzsn cpko 50 FV uj e luuk-dbuwy hezgesx giige - Njv Ntwuc Spytrtbph jloonu egtoii tbgp akfh'k ysyf, rnw phcc umg khxn cw xhy qgphtckmoh ukaku mgveufznz jhcenx cwtxs frrdcpx, iy ubvc muprgx ui us si.
Fvaet: Cw Ghcpr chnyj xhlqlga xckl tbgzr ljxv sf njv dxbf rrd akmel vm 250 DYs, njvn pf qzpl jtfvbey kleg yzta 1 JYMG ahf 2 Zrho. Cw ron, vyam't mginn qe taf Zimguvvs, texzrg upftafl 100 DYs upu mtzvv e qoccimz vfssn.
Jz zx witbew ubvr...
Brzsm Ipv: Taf Ziinwj Wlxfn zw hoiv. Tajm zw ah cuvtonrke, vwk im jm rpsi c netlhvws - cv tag'u ucp by ukokfx zr tbg jaff jfvtm, ced mioj aifn eexe nf qeyv lp ufzfve njv amuuto.
Arkfm Mxi: Ks mixv tkpigw ti vye liiiis ih Vnzmueh, tbgp nxfx klryg khboaj. Xhya eexe nf pouf khhty kvoirj ogui kle mjzpl, ubvc nygu th nimi tbqje msifts ueiolt nyi syc, rnw ubvc nygu th diexrin r phsn, zj nyguew cs kekcpx im jh verfkvr fphkls.
Uzzof Ubiie: Mkecx duivycpx tkpigw opgi mhsy kirlkkokz nyen jtvcbtycc nyguew jm rpwuaj a ubx gpah, yvadfhzrg njv tkpigw hitiiums sifitv tafs rvrcxv age lvuuctznz ioxi liizcbtnzgaf ulpiplk, xhya niem ukxegrk th mueh flqd taf mysrngjt kbhxi - flqd taf wfesn qw Fkbhti. Tbkj il xbrx's bcgpxoyu mn yxvrr pnyir mgr ltoxzrg cp yiluiic.
- Tbgieyplv, xhyki fefyk aifn se ypltid nq doof gfwt ih zt ysid xhy Ugagjmy Tolvj (wajwy aifn se pflv xhy orjhsckc oz vye ymyvx im mvpm, tcdtls fle mp yrwiyt rcvfmj xo njv wbeyi weu ced fplv evukcaumy yervqlrl) ui kle Ztvnvi jfvtm, yvrx ulfspm yzle cy csaxgu og, bhu xhyp doof utvomu khx Dbrrnyn ko ebhu mn Vtzttjh.
- Yms znvem xccp by uglbu og emipx sby ii qolg goku wzxiyu. 300 DU pjfc xhyp se tcilx 50 ih grca dckc, euey mhwcek ihfzvbeorpls vf ag bmjimvnp phjhk. Ae ypxazf nyim - njvy'kf xzzixgu, age nyet mjfuee vv e fukilr nujwipg rdobhkegy. Kw tafs rxtyogt mp frrd cp fuk dckmem yztapok esmgdbejhx xhyki fnmf wsrwg, khxz qzpl vg jlhxyu fy ntfoi ulrrsjqitl bhu xeb pvew ui csax vye msifts ip, rnw ublw wy ofvx bhu inacxe miyd sunuzdx poi tolvj. Ig ubv gamg ff epmzrg njvrx, xy nmlf rlle cuto, ahf cem ubvq ehvvr hvl gsrnu- nhbdb, eetotrlez, brze vgvn fjhuid nq yeem ueh bueb, hhqywylfa biemcek dibvnl pz jliju rnw b afsd hwdbxs iw pahf DUl. Xiioihi khtu ilx, tbgp'le qlffavnp tkz nf pahf fn ufutlem, yyekfogsn iwi fefyk veypxazfm rrd ynzmboukis uu dagz uj tomuzbef qymly vyer'sy yemmviugh vp xhy pvew ui jxoj vye licgw ahf jttz ce tluev fhs nyi lupuigh.
- Ucp ih ccl, pf mysuff juvdyvh ih wktxsfp tryxvnmjhx xhyo vvxs ojmna vyebs frrd udzlbus, rrd qjzlx ubvmr uki aujfkmy qkcl uf u gvovnvm, vflkeihnp, im xccp hirvfnmfp ron yzpx vm fyt. Njv Sxb vrxtfg zs miy zqpitkagu iei, ahf ne abpv edpcetthyj - hezgedxs, nyim vgznz ecmmdyf, juiflzsr ntfoi rorpina, rnw ubvq bykeg abgjxropx br tffa tlqfpl ulrrsjqitl bhu xhyo cavlcek cipmorjhx ebcnztbfm.
- Z'q niv jukf bfa yiw nonmx dsdyn khx nceis. Jgihtqm rw a jczr hg mbmrgkjhxt, ueh iz vyer xce xhy hzrlu iei tbge iggfzgt mqde wbgrke ip khxn ueh mixv th ubv wewqed hoy, jmnwg khxz wrr't fced bo jfvtm hzlefx nmtb oznxt? Yzxhyt nar, poi jlygk wbmf si wcvydkbqzrg nq khx pjvr syc rnw ubvr ti Utaib Zcsw, vgtanty ni sjkbew poi swh rfrmt ueh tbck ilo'n jefy hfr tosfre. Merpt Gffa im, yv eqqytx, tiq wak bqrc fit khxn nf paopth miy rxtueb. Im xilpd hgvd miyd xo wcirr ulfspm qmek rozxe up vxmfhjmvy fzsmbhti, ahf Z pkfmlqe njrt miyii wiwcd uf hrwts rvntmnzis njvrx. Jz kles ff sndwvid cp cagecek, tbge ons wfrswtzpmt yekaag khxn - Mtepu Hcop jm r kriwg oy Jmcenxu ffy ubv qacpcage, mf mf njvy ebhu xhytv ons zcien yztaelras nq sart ueh luwxhl bn klect jtkbhuid zqicx.

Turalisj
2011-12-12, 09:35 PM

MU: 658|0|+12|3.2[/table]

Major Resources:
4| 3| 4| 4|[/table]

Cities

Technologies

Larger Aircraft!

Happenings

Research of Bio Mechanics(6) is underway. (requires additional tech "Advanced Chemistry" to complete)

Actions

- 3 IEVC, 1 Oil, 1 Food, 1 Metal, 1 Textile and 600 MU to invade Britain and conquer it. After it is conquered, 19 cities are to be sold to Germany.The first cities to be hit will be the port cities and government centers.
- 3 IEVC, 1 Oil, 1 Food, 1 Metal, 1 Textile to research Advanced Chemistry
- 3 IEVC, 1 Food, 1 Metal, 1 Textile to standardize all rail and road systems within Gaul and create a nationwide highway.
- 3 IEVC, 1 Food, 1 Oil, 1 Metal, 1 Textile to research renewable energy sources.

UN
Turkeyland Bill
Gaul proposes a bill to give turkeys their own land, known as Turkey. This land will be a place where turkeys can govern themselves and live peacefully.

Gunther
2011-12-13, 06:23 PM
The Greater German Reich

Internal

Major Resources:

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig

Technologies
War
Tier One| Armored Vehicles| Automatic Weapons| Radar| Air Superiority Doctrine| Light Tanks| Air Launched Torpedo| Paratroopers| Integrated Warfare
Tier Two| Submersibles| Squad-level tactics| Radios| Aircraft Carriers| Rockets| Four-Engine Air Frame| Cargo Aircraft| Blitzkrieg
Tier Three| Heavy Tanks| High-Explosive Munitions| Guided Missiles| Specialized Training| Mechanized Infantry| Multi-Role Fighter| Night Fighting Equipment| Elastic Defense Strategies
Tier Four| Self-Propelled Artillery| Stormtroopers| Reinforced Fortifications| Zeppelins| Air-to-Air/Ground-to-Air Missiles| Rocket Artillery| Environmental Fighting Gear| Guerrilla Warfare[/table]

Industry
Tier One| Tabulation Machines| Assembly Lines| Electrical Motors| First Aid| Infiltration Training
Tier Two| Mechanical Computing| Machining| Standardized Parts| Diesel Engines| Advanced Education| Polygot Education
Tier Three| Enigma Encryption| Advanced Construction Techniques| Jet Engine| Atomic Energy| Plastic Surgery
Tier Four| Electronic Computing| Aeronautic Engineering| Rocket Engine| Nuclear Power| Voice Replication

Parascience
Tier One| Demonology| Alchemy| Relic Weaponry| Memory Manipulation| Fast Healing
Tier Three| Demon Binding| Ubermensch| Norse Magic| Limited Prescience| Energy Resistance[/table]

Happenings

1 Steel and 1 Oil to Armored Vehicles
1 Electronics to Automatic Weapons
2 Steel and 1 Oil to Light Tanks
20 MU to Paratroopers research
1 IEVC to Tabulation Machines
1 IEVC to Assembly Lines
1 IEVC and 1 Gold to Electrical Motors
1 IEVC and 1 Pharmaceuticals to First Aid
1 IEVC to Infiltration Training
1 IEVC to continuing to improve the Reich's intelligence corps, improving the overall quality of agents.
1 IEVC to be spent producing 100 MUs for the Reich, to further strengthen the military!
Allgemeine Elektricitäts-Gesellschaft (AEG) is to receive 1 IEVC to search for resources near Dresden.
Bosch Engineering is to receive 1 IEVC to search for resources near Stuttgart.
Vestag Steelworks is to receive 1 IEVC to search for resources near Bonn.

380 MU to continue fortification efforts around cities.

DMBlackhart
2011-12-13, 09:04 PM
Britannia Invictus

MU: 900(12) +75(1)|-3|+10|0.6[/table]

Major Resources:
8| 6| 2| 3[/table]

Cities

Technologies

Kenysian Economics
Advanced Psychology

Happenings

+950 MU added

War were declared

The Gaulian invaders had pushed hard and fast. No doubt their hopes were to obliterate you swiftly, but you had learned, and would give them no such luxury this time around. The battle was tough, but in the end you proved resourceful. The fields of mines managed to destroy a large portion of their fleets, leaving them with a greatly reduced force. In the end however they pushed through. One of their six battalions was obliterated wholly by your brave men. Another was pushed into retreat. But in the end, four of your port-cities were taken, now occupied by Gaulian forces.

(-75 MU)

Economic Value: 18.86%

United Secular States

MU: 100|+2|+9|4.0[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Austin
Columbus
Fort Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Baltimore (Silicon)
Boston
Seattle (Titanium)
Washington
Nashville
Denver
Louisville (Spice)
Milwaukee
Portland
Las Vegas

Technologies

Cleaner Chemicals
Counter-Spy Agency(2)
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation

Happenings

Automated Construction has been completed!
Microchips will be complete in 1 year. (Advanced Computation covers the previous cost).
Silicon was discovered in Baltimore!
Rare Spices discovered in Louisville!
Cleaner Chemicals have been researched and developed!
With the utilization of Cleaner Chemicals and a nation-wide habitation campaign all hospitals and medical centers have improved in sanitation.
(+1 Govt. +.2 Pop)
Brain Trust! The computing and and Software foundation has been introduced to the USS.
Social Services gives a sigh of relief nation-wide as many poor are taken off the street and are now able to afford Food, Housing, and basic needs. (+1 Govt).
Cleaner Chemicals has taken all your scientist's time and effort to develop. You cannot begin Industrial Standards this turn.

Economic Value: 16.98%

MU: 100 + 300(7)|+1|+9|4.8[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Tianjin
Wuhan
Guangzhao
Shenzhen
Chongqing
Shenyang
New Taipai

Technologies

Spy Program(3)
Hydroelectric Energy

Happenings

Advanced Interface is being researched. (Requires 1 IEVC and 1 more turn to complete)
(Is nuclear power on your tech list?)
Your nation-wide campaign to mass produce computing machines has given your population a fair boon in complacency. As a whole, people are now so occupied with their games and work they barely have time to hate the government! (+.2 pop, +1 Govt.)
Hydroelectric Energy proves beneficial to your ever-technology loving country. (+.1 pop)
A new baby boon as been seen in the China Republic. (+.1 Pop)

The Greater German Reich

Major Resources:
{table] Oil| Steel| Uranium| Electronic| Gold| Pharmaceuticals| Artifacts| Electronics| Rubber|
2| 3| 1| 1| 1| 1| 1| 1| 2[/table]

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig

Technologies

Industrialization!(4)
Elite Core Spies (3)
Armored Vehicles (2)
Radar (2)
Automatic Weapons (2)
Light Tanks (2)
Thule Augury (2)
First Aid (1)

Happenings

Research of Armored Vehicles Completed
Research of Automatic Weapons Completed
Research of Radar Competed
Research of Light tanks Completed
Research of Air-Launched Torpedos is underway. (1 Electronics required to complete)
Research of Paratroopers Completed
Assembly Lines are being researched. (1 IEVCs and 2 "Machinary")
Research of Thule Augury(3) Complete
Research of Electric Motors is underwar. (1 IEVC and 1 "Machinary")
Research of First Aid is completed!
+100 MU
The following resources were discovered/developed this turn.
Rubber (2), Surplus Food-Stuffs.

MU: 558|0|+12|3.2[/table]

Major Resources:
4| 3| 4| 4|[/table]

Cities

Technologies

Larger Aircraft!

Happenings

War were declared

Your assault on Britannia's shores proved fruitful in the end. A number of traps and hazards had been laid to halt your progress. The British forces, however small, had proven resourceful in the last year. In the end you manage to knock their forces down to only a handful. Four of the British ports were now occupied by your men, no single unit having taken casualties. The sixth battalion however proved the most unlucky. One of your six invading forces was totally wiped out by Britannia's defenses.

(-100 MU)
(4 ports occupied by groups of 100 MU.)
(100 MU retreat)

"Gaul Garishly Grabs Britain by the Throat"

Once more The Sovereign people of Gaul were heading off to invade the so far peaceful Nation of Britannia. The British put up a grand fight, repelling six times the number of soldiers and naval fleets, but in the end ground was lost.

- No UN bills were passed this year.

- The year is 1921 (and one month), the Gaulian and British empires once more go to war! Only a year to divide their hostilities. Both sides proved resourceful and dangerous. In the end the superior Gaulian numbers over-ran the British defenses. However the war continues to wage. The invaders having only gained four of the British port cities. Britannia has one last hope of repelling it's invaders before utter collapse.

Germany's ever growing industry proves amazing! The country quickly threatens to bring about a new industrial revolution.

TURN 2.5

nolispe
2011-12-13, 10:19 PM
Britannia Invictus

"Today one question is on the lips of the population of this noble realm. I refer, of course, to the question of invasion, I would observe that there has never been a period in all these long centuries of which we boast when an absolute guarantee against invasion, still less against serious raids, could have been given to our people. In the days of Napoleon, the same wind which would have carried his transports across the Channel might have driven away the blockading fleet. There was always the chance, and it is that chance which has excited and befooled the imaginations of many Continental tyrants. Many are the tales that are told.

Today those fears have come to pass, and by the enemy's sheer numbers, they have landed on the southern coast of our isle. Our navy fought valiantly, and for many years we hope to sing of their bravery. But all is not lost. Through their sacrifice without measure, through their heroism, we stand yet unconquered! A few cities have fallen, but even now their inhabitants rally in the streets to hurl off the foriegn yoke, as the people stream to our banner in every township, in every hamlet, to hurl the foe from their foothold on this bright and free isle!

I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once more able to defend our island home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of Britannia's Government — every man of them. That is the will of Parliament and the nation. The British Empire will defend to the death it's native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the agressive and expansionist, as well as archaic and cruel Gaulic empire, trapped in their vicious past, and all the odious apparatus of it's savage rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the new world, and the free nations of the world, with all their power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
We have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
Our heads are bloody, but unbowed."If needed, credit to Winston Churchil and William Henly for large sections of this post.

Gunther
2011-12-13, 11:07 PM
The Greater German Reich

Internal

Major Resources:

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig

Technologies
War

Industry

Parascience

Happenings

500 MUs to be dedicated to assisting Britain in the repulsion of the Gallic invasion. The German soldiers will arrive in the ports of Britannia secured by the Gallic, under the guise of being reinforcements. After situating themselves in the ports and properly assessing the defenses, however, they will launch a coordinated attack with the British armed forces on land- sabotaging the port defenses and attacking from fortified vantage points within the ports.

The land forces in this offense will be supplemented with Germany's torpedo bombers, launching air-dropped torpedoes to eliminate Gaul's navy. Once situated, they will allow the Gallic forces to retreat, and fortify their position in the ports.

DMBlackhart
2011-12-14, 12:32 AM
Britannia Invictus

MU: 900(12) +55(1)|-2|+11|0.5[/table]

Major Resources:
8| 6| 2| 3[/table]

Cities

Technologies

Kenysian Economics
Advanced Psychology

Happenings

+950 MU added

War were declared

V-Day! Victory on all fronts! Superior force and strong tactics proved masterful in the second month of this assault. The Gaulian forces were met with invading German troops, only to be forced into full retreat! Your own air and sea forces gave chase long enough to put a dent into the Gaul's troops, show them not to mess with you!

Then a new war was fought. German troops decided to remain in the wake of the Gaulians, occupying the same ports you just fought so hard to clean. No time was wasted in the complete eradication of the German Occupiers. You had won, with minimal loses, and mirth and pride aplenty! Let all the world know this would not be the last time you proved your might, or your willpower!

(-20 MU)

Economic Value: 22.82%

United Secular States

MU: 100|+2|+9|4.1[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Austin
Columbus
Fort Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Baltimore (Silicon)
Boston
Seattle (Titanium)
Washington
Nashville
Denver
Louisville (Spice)
Milwaukee
Portland
Las Vegas

Technologies

Cleaner Chemicals
Counter-Spy Agency(2)
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation

Happenings

Microchips will be complete in 1 year. (Advanced Computation covers the previous cost).
With the utilization of Cleaner Chemicals and a nation-wide habitation campaign all hospitals and medical centers have improved in sanitation.
(+1 Govt. +.2 Pop)
Brain Trust! The computing and and Software foundation has been introduced to the USS.
Social Services gives a sigh of relief nation-wide as many poor are taken off the street and are now able to afford Food, Housing, and basic needs. (+1 Govt).
Cleaner Chemicals has taken all your scientist's time and effort to develop. You cannot begin Industrial Standards this turn.

Economic Value: 19.23%

Major Resources:

Cities

Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Tianjin
Wuhan
Guangzhao
Shenzhen
Chongqing
Shenyang
New Taipai

Technologies

Spy Program(3)
Hydroelectric Energy

Happenings

Advanced Interface is being researched. (Requires 1 IEVC and 1 more turn to complete)
Your nation-wide campaign to mass produce computing machines has given your population a fair boon in complacency. As a whole, people are now so occupied with their games and work they barely have time to hate the government! (+.2 pop, +1 Govt.)
Hydroelectric Energy proves beneficial to your ever-technology loving country. (+.1 pop)

The Greater German Reich

MU: 0|-1|+10|5.4[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Oil| Steel| Uranium| Electronic| Gold| Pharmaceuticals| Artifacts| Electronics| Rubber|

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig

Technologies

Industrialization!(4)
Elite Core Spies (3)
Armored Vehicles (2)
Radar (2)
Automatic Weapons (2)
Light Tanks (2)
Thule Augury (2)
First Aid (1)

Happenings

Research of Armored Vehicles Completed
Research of Automatic Weapons Completed
Research of Radar Competed
Research of Light tanks Completed
Research of Paratroopers Completed
Research of Thule Augury(3) Complete
Research of Electric Motors is underwar. (1 IEVC and 1 "Machinary")
Research of First Aid is completed!
+100 MU
The following resources were discovered/developed this turn.
Rubber (2), Surplus Food-Stuffs.

War were declared

Your siege was fruitless. First your land-troops hit the shores, only to be repelled by superior Gualian defenders. Over half your forces were obliterated in this first run. The battle was quick and bloody, your troops barely had time to call in a retreat.

Then by sea, when the Gaulian's made full-haste to RETREAT from the Britain shores. Your naval force fought long and hard, and made a dent in the Gaulian fleet. Ultimately you survived, and then fled to the safety of British ports. There you had began occupation, only to find the surviving Britannia forces more then happy to wipe you clean from the face of the earth. Not a single soldier survived to make it home. No celebration would be had for these brave men.
(all 500 MU depleted) (-1 govt)

MU: 760|+1|+9|3.2[/table]

Major Resources:
4| 3| 4| 4|[/table]

Cities

Technologies

Larger Aircraft!

Happenings

Research of Bio Mechanics(6) is underway.
Advanced Chemistry Complete.
Your Rail-way system has proven most welcome by your people. Happiness and luxury seem to increase among your people. (+1 Govt)

War were declared

Your men fault valiantly, but new intel had reached your commanding officer's ears. You had to retreat, and fast. With the German's getting involved this fight could go belly up well before you managed to get back into the lead. It was either fight to the last man, or flee and bring both forces down around you in due time.

Your troops were first met with foot soldiers and coastal ships before your retreat could be in acted. This proved futile for the Germans however as you obliterated more then half their force! It was during the retreat itself that you took real casualities. Both Air and Naval units from Germany and Britain gave you a rough run. You manage to survive with minimal loses, but even this day widows would be made.

(-98 MU. You retreated Succesfully)

(-100 MU)
(4 ports occupied by groups of 100 MU.)
(100 MU retreat)

Economic Value: 17.96%

No New News

----

- No UN bills were passed this year.

- The year is 1922 and the war between the Sovereign Republic of Gaul and Britannia has come to an end! A full retreat by the Gaulian's proved Britan's superiority in the end. A surprise invasion by the Germans against both sides proved fruitless to the last-minute offenders as their entire force was reduced to nothing. In the end the world may once more know peace! But for how long?

Germany's ever growing industry proves amazing! The country quickly threatens to bring about a new industrial revolution.

TURN 3

Turalisj
2011-12-14, 01:10 AM

MU: 760|+1|+9|3.2[/table]

Major Resources:
4| 3| 4| 4|[/table]

Cities

Technologies

Larger Aircraft!
Advanced Chemistry

Happenings

Research of Bio Mechanics(6) is underway.
Advanced Chemistry Complete.
Your Rail-way system has proven most welcome by your people. Happiness and luxury seem to increase among your people. (+1 Govt)

Actions

2IEVC/2each resource - Create the Gaul Intelligence Agency, a national security intelligence force dedicated to rooting out and turning/destroying spies from other nations.
5IEVC/1oil/1metal/1textile - 500MU of Military. 200MU in airforce, 150MU in army, 150MU in navy. Applicable technologies are monoplanes, turbo-charged engines, and large aircraft. Focus of training on military is to study the tactics of both the German and British forces.
2IEVC/1food/1textile - Fortify all Gaul Cities with military presence (20 cities and hopefully 960MU total for about 48MU in each city). In case of invasion, using the rail and road system to quickly bring in troops from nearby cities to reinforce those areas under attack. Airbases should be located within the center of the country, with bombers and fighters able to reach any locations needed. A large minefield will be put along the north-west border, with a wall behind that and defensive artillery emplacements, as well as anti-aircraft guns. Interceptor planes should be on patrol around this area constantly.

Economic Value: 17.96%

WrathOfLife
2011-12-14, 06:23 AM
United Secular States

While other nations warred the USS watched curiously. It seemed that many hungered or angered and this saddened the new nation. The world seemed like such a nice place once. New and full of hope. And yet now, it seems everyone wanted to hurt each other. This was sad.

GM only

United Secular States
Spoiler

MU: 100 +2 +9 4.1

Major Resources:
Iron Coal Oil Rubber Gold Uranium Titanium
2 2 2 2 1 1 1

Cities
Spoiler

New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Austin
Columbus
Fort Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Baltimore (Silicon)
Boston
Seattle (Titanium)
Washington
Nashville
Denver
Louisville (Spice)
Milwaukee
Portland
Las Vegas

Technologies
Spoiler

Cleaner Chemicals
Counter-Spy Agency(2)
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation

Happenings
Spoiler

(+1 Govt. +.2 Pop)

Internal

1 I.E.V.C, 1 coal, Cleaner chemicals, spent on Cleaner Coal Power allowing for far more powerful energy production and far less waste, meaning less in for more out.

1 I.E.V.C, .5 pop spent on Industrial Standards to improve the way of life for workers and those who live near factories, while producing higher quality goods in greater quantity.

1 I.E.V.C, ,1 Oil,1 Iron, 1 Silicon spent on Robotics, to create the first generation of true robots, performing industrial tasks, basic security tasks.

1 I.E.V.C, 1 oil, 1 coal, spent on Small-reactors, to reduce the size of the USS's power generators, making them harder to target, more secure and stable in general.

1 I.E.V.C, 50 MU spent on Energy Weapons, the first generation of energy weapons are a new sight to behold, now the USS police force can restrain even the most hostile attacker without lethal force, and the USS military can take hostages instead of being given only the choice to kill. (Stun guns and tasers)

1 I.E.V.C spent on Electrical visual effects, the creation of illusions that boggle the mind, images that look there but aren't, this advancement of technology is a true wonder but little more than entertainment.

1 I.E.V.C, 50 MU, 1 Titanium spent on Powered Armour, now USS troops can be secure from small arms fire and small explosions. This armor is designed to improve the survivability of troops, not their lethality.

1 I.E.V.C, 1 Iron spent on Improved construction, so that the USS may construct all things faster, faster and better. If a USS engineer can visualize it, we WILL have the technology to make it.

1 I.E.V.C spent on creating more MU's. An even mix of air, navy and ground forces.

Gunther
2011-12-14, 02:21 PM
The Greater German Reich

All along Germany, there was a thundering, low roar. It was not from any one particular source, but rather a series of roars- a cacophony of sounds. A series of roars combined with the grinding of gears and thunder of metal bashing against metal. Great beasts of fire and iron lurched across the landscape as German men marched in organized formations.

Factories belched smog into the skies over Berlin as planes, bristling with the latest in Reich engineering, took to the skies. Massive artillery pieces lumbered into place, several thousand kilotons of raw materials being shipped along the roads of Germany. Armored convoys were the norm as they traversed the roads, the civilians of the Reich treated to the emblems of the Party everywhere they went. Fluttering banners and massive, gilded eagles were omnipresent.

To the west in particular, these sights were increasingly common. German soldiers, clutching the latest in automatic carbines and assault rifles, marched along the perimeter of massive radar arrays. Fortified pillboxes, bristling spires of steel and cannons, pointed in the direction of any who would dare invade. Stockpiles of pharmaceuticals, ammunition, and spare parts sat in fortified bunkers beneath airfields now bristling with activity.

The Reich had dug its heels in, and dug them in hard.

Internal

Major Resources:
{table] Oil| Steel| Uranium| Electronic| Gold| Pharmaceuticals| Artifacts| Rubber
2| 3| 1| 2| 1| 1| 1| 2[/table]

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig

Technologies
War

Industry

Parascience

Happenings

8 IEVC, 3 Steel, 2 Oil, 2 Rubber, 1 Uranium, 1 Electronics, Automatic Weapons, Armored Vehicles, Light Tanks, Paratroopers, Radar, First Aid, and Industrialization to all be put to use in producing 800 Military Units of soldiers. The MUs will be broken accordingly:
300 MUs of Infantry
200 MUs of Tanks
200 MUs of Airforce
100 MUs of Artillery

1 Electronics to go to Air-Launched Torpedoes
1 Pharmaceuticals to go to Memory Manipulation
1 Artifact to go to Demonology
1 IEVC to go to the spy corps to steal Gaul's aircraft technology. The agents sent will be trained to imitate Gallic workers, with the goal of observing, recording, and overall stealing the development plans of Gaul's aircraft technologies as they're built and put into operation. The spies will be equipped with suicide pills in the event of possible capture.

The 800 MUs produced will then put themselves on the task of assaulting France. They will attempt to circumvent any existing French defenses by invading through Belgium, moving to capture Gaul's port cities first. Germany will be working in cohesion with Britain to pincer the forces of Gaul, aiming to divide its attention and military forces and promptly crush them.

Insofar as tactics are concerned, Germany's covert spy forces will be deployed en mase, the spy corps to situate itself amongst the native population. Once there, the spies will begin to collect information on strategic strongpoints, alternative routes, supply caches, fortifications, and military strength and numbers present. Once this information is collected, it will be communicated to the British forces as well, and used to coordinate attacks on where the Gallicdefenses are weakest. (Covert Ops will be granted 1 IEVC and 1 Gold as bribe money and resource requirements respectively). If able, they will also attempt to sabotage these defenses and enemy forces (Automatic Weaponry, First Aid, Radar, Industrialization to cut down costs, Thule Augury).

The battle plan will be as follows: German artillery and airforce will attempt to harass any enemy fortifications or large groups of enemies in advance. The artillery pieces will be protected by infantry and armor as they launch their barrage, with the intent of shelling enemy artillery and fortifications into oblivion (or, at the very least, damaging them enough to make an assault viable). Once the shelling has stopped, infantry and tanks will advance, infantry protecting the German armor while the Tanks set about the task of eliminating enemy armor and infantry. The airforce will remain in reserve to eliminate enemy bombers and aircraft where possible.

Paratroopers will be deployed from above once the fighting starts to help capture critical locations, at the previous direction of the spies. Ammunition depots, fuel depots, barracks, air fields, medical stations, factories, and other vital war effort areas will be primary targets for these soldiers once behind enemy lines.

Once the ports are secured, the army will continue inland using these same tactics, aiming for total victory.

nolispe
2011-12-15, 02:58 AM
Britannia Invictus

The UN
Economically, the world is not doing well - we need to coordinate. We ignored this last year, in political manuevering, but for the sakes of the economy we cannot wait. We suggest a "Kensyian Economics" Bill, in the intrests of Global collaboration.

Actions

MU: 900(12) +55(1)|-2|+11|0.5[/table]

Major Resources:
8| 6| 2| 3[/table]

Cities

Technologies

Kenysian Economics
Advanced Psychology

Happenings

+950 MU added

War were declared

Actions
- Invest our entire 11 IEVC supply, as well as 8 iron (Metal. We are building an army. This should be obvious.), 6 coal (in the manufacture of steel, etc), and 3 Bureaucrats (We're making an army - making it go smoothly is probably the best possible use), as well as hopefully boosts from Automated Construction, assembling a large force of land forces, notably specialising in breaking defenses. (high numbers of artillery, explosives, etc, less focus on mobility). We should get 1100 MUs at some quality.
- Unconscript our 50 conscript MUs, keeping them away from the front.
- Trade Kensyian Economics and Advanced Psychology for Automated Construction and Advanced Computation with the USS
- Recieve 0.8 Billion people from Wrath, giving us Maximised Societal whatever. We trade that with the USS.
- Trade Kenysian Economics with Germany for First Aid.
- Commence operation Napoleonic Thunder
Here's the quote from Gunther's battle plan, or at least the copy that he sent to us.
The 800 MUs produced will then put themselves on the task of assaulting France. They will attempt to circumvent any existing French defenses by invading through Belgium, moving to capture Gaul's port cities first. Germany will be working in cohesion with Britain to pincer the forces of Gaul, aiming to divide its attention and military forces and promptly crush them.

Insofar as tactics are concerned, Germany's covert spy forces will be deployed en mase, the spy corps to situate itself amongst the native population. Once there, the spies will begin to collect information on strategic strongpoints, alternative routes, supply caches, fortifications, and military strength and numbers present. Once this information is collected, it will be communicated to the British forces as well, and used to coordinate attacks on where the Gaullic defenses are weakest. (Covert Ops will be granted 1 IEVC and 1 Gold as bribe money and resource requirements respectively). If able, they will also attempt to sabotage these defenses and enemy forces (Automatic Weaponry, First Aid, Radar, Industrialization to cut down costs, Thule Augury).

The battle plan will be as follows: German artillery and airforce will attempt to harass any enemy fortifications or large groups of enemies in advance. The artillery pieces will be protected by infantry and armor as they launch their barrage, with the intent of shelling enemy artillery and fortifications into oblivion (or, at the very least, damaging them enough to make an assault viable). Once the shelling has stopped, infantry and tanks will advance, infantry protecting the German armor while the Tanks set about the task of eliminating enemy armor and infantry. The airforce will remain in reserve to eliminate enemy bombers and aircraft where possible.

Paratroopers will be deployed from above once the fighting starts to help capture critical locations, at the previous direction of the spies. Ammunition depots, fuel depots, barracks, air fields, medical stations, factories, and other vital war effort areas will be primary targets for these soldiers once behind enemy lines.

Obviously, we coordinate with them, hopefully avoiding those unfortunate friendly fire incidents that happened last year. We avoid firing on our trusted allies, and in fact work with them cohesively. OUr men are taught to cooperate and fight alongaside their german allies.
All captured cities will be left in common with our German allies until after the war, when we can divide them equitably. In the case of Gaul having no MUs left or being out of cities, we declare victory, hopefully knocking him out of the game.

Our war will have three stages.
The first is the occupation of the ports of Franco-Spain. Hopefully this is about ten cities tops, probably more like five. Either way, that's between 400 and 200 MU per city. This stage will be assisted by 2 Shipping resources, which will help us carry the troops, which is essential for a water landing. Needless to say, any and all defenses will be destroyed if we cannot caputure the city. We will cooperate fully with the German forces who should be attempting a similar mission, if perhaps on a slightly smaller scale. Our airforce works in cohesion with the land forces to harry his troops and eliminate his aircraft, hopefully engaging them as they take off when our offensive occupies his airfields to maximise losses there. We attempt to prevent them being able to retreat, engaging them again and again until they're destroyed.

The second will be the push inland, focusing on cutting them along the Pyrenees. This will break them in two, crippling their further conduct of the war. It will again focus fire, targeting about ten cities, and hopefully crippling them by shutting down their ability to communicate and send supplies to one another - in all respects, we will work with the German forces doing the same, as well as their intelligence agency.

The third will be cleanup - eliminating all remaining cities, hopefully with a host of advantages in the way of strategic control and supply superiority, as well as sheer miltary might. Again, working in cohesion with the Germans to the utmost.
At the conclusion of this phase, all cities and all MUs should be in our possession. At that point, we declare victory - if my understanding of the rules is correct, knocking Gaul out of the game and leaving us free to divide the cities, equally.

Advantages:
- Expenditure of 2 resources for the inital stages, and in the logistics of the later stages.
- Advanced Psychology - This is even more benefical than the last time, as in this senario we have the opposition pinned down, causing battle stress cases to skyrocket.
To demonstrate, this the list of the pretipants of psychological stress, which we're trained to agravate for our enemies.
Precipitants for Combat Troops
Billings describes such “special circumstances”
as a variety of precipitants for combat troops.
1. Facing impending danger, especially for a
period of time without specific happenings
to break the tension or circumstances permitting
the venting of physical effort. For
example, remaining alert for a prolonged
period of time in a concealed position or
foxhole, subjected to the full effects of loneliness
and jungle sounds; being pinned
down by artillery or heavy mortar fire; or
being caught in the open by strafing from
the air, especially when immobilized by
impediments or terrain. (The enemy units, confined to their fortresses, should have thing in spades, especially once our seperating tactics kick in)
2. Subjection to heavy artillery fire. We specifically specialised our troops for this, at a cost of mobility
3. Occurrences of a lull, following a period of
danger, which allowed for cogitation and a
fuller intellectual realization of what was
and might be experienced. In our battle plan in spades
4. Inadvertent evacuation to a position of
safety with that [cogitation] noted in paragraph
3 resulting.If they attempt to pull out and are harried, like what we're forcing, this should kick in
http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/milmed/warpsychiatry.pdf

- First Aid, which we recieve from Germany, out to help reducing our casualties.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-12-15, 11:13 AM

Major Resources:

Cities

Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Tianjin
Wuhan
Guangzhao
Shenzhen
Chongqing
Shenyang
New Taipai

Technologies

Spy Program(3)
Hydroelectric Energy

Happenings

The PRC watched the war with renewed interest. Though it was far away, it could still learn much about these foreign nations. Meanwhile, new friends could be made... elsewhere, perhaps.

Internal

1 IEVC towards Advanced Interface.
2 IEVC, 1 Gold, and 1 Iron towards Advanced Computing.
1 IEVC, 1 Iron, and 1 Petroleum towards finding new Resources.
1 IEVC and 1 Gold towards a better spy defense program.
1 IEVC on a propaganda campaign to boost child-birth (again).
2 IEVC, 1 Tin on Hacking 2.
1 IEVC, 2 Natural Gas, 1 Petroleum and 1 Rivers towards the boosting of production by building more factories around the dams and hydroelectric energy.

DMBlackhart
2011-12-15, 06:51 PM
Britannia Invictus

MU: 600(12) +500(17)|-3|+8|0.5[/table]

Major Resources:
8| 6| 2| 3[/table]

Cities

Technologies

Kenysian Economics
Advanced Psychology
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation
First Aid
Maximized Social Scientific Approach

Happenings

Maximized Social Scientific Approach completed.
+1100 MU added.

War were declared

One grueling month of conflict was all your men saw. Your forces struck fast, hard, and with such terrible numbers that the enemy had little hope of defending. And yet they put up a hell of a fight. Over half your army had been depleted, as well as half of Germany's. Many traps and ambushes had been prepared by the Gaulians to ruin your advance, and yet in the end it was not enough.

Despite inferior numbers, incredible odds against them, and a collapsing economy, the Gaulians fought hard and valiantly, never once backing down, and only finally losing the will to fight in death's embrace.

You had won, The Sovereign Republic of Gaul was no more. (-1 Govt)

(-900 MU)

Economic Value: 20.80%

United Secular States

MU: 200|+3|+12|4.1[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Iron| Coal| Oil| Rubber| Gold| Uranium| Titanium| Silicon| Spice|
2| 2| 2| 2| 1| 1| 1| 1| 1[/table]

Cities

New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Austin
Columbus
Fort Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Baltimore (Silicon)
Boston
Seattle (Titanium)
Washington
Nashville
Denver
Louisville (Spice)
Milwaukee
Portland
Las Vegas

Technologies

Cleaner Chemicals
Counter-Spy Agency(2)
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation
Improved Construction
Microchips
Cleaner Coal Power

Happenings

Industrial Standards is being researched (requires +4 Govt.)
Cleaner Coal Power Completed
Microchips Completed
Robotics is being Researched (Requires 2 Oil, 2 Iron, 1 Silicon, 4 IEVCs, and 5 turns to be completed)
Small Reactors is being researched (requires Advanced Construction)
Energy Weapons is being researched (Requires 1 Titanium, 2 Uranium, and Space-Age Technology)
Electrical Visuals is being researched (requires Space-Age Technology and 1 Uranium)
Powered Armor is being researched (requires Advanced Construction, Space-Age Technology, and 2 Titanium)
Improved Construction has been completed!
+100 MUs
A technological-revolution has inspired your people! (+1 Govt)

Economic Value: 31.20%

MU: 100 + 300(7)|+2|+9|4.6[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Iron| Gold| Uranium| Petroleum| Natural Gas| Rivers| Tin| Methane|
2| 2| 3| 2| 2| 1| 1| 1[/table]

Cities

Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Tianjin
Wuhan
Guangzhao
Shenzhen
Chongqing (Methane)
Shenyang
New Taipai

Technologies

Spy Program(3)
Hydroelectric Energy
Advanced Interference

Happenings

Advanced Interface completed
Advanced Computing completed
Methane discovered in Chongqing!
(what is hacking 2?)
Your production capabilities improve vastly as you begin a nation-wide Factory Enlistment. Many more jobs are created, and production increases, but health drops from the run-off. (+1 Govt, -.2 Pop)

Economic Value: 22.40%

The Greater German Reich

MU: 430(16)|-1|+10|5.4[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig

Technologies

Industrialization!(4)
Elite Core Spies (3)
Armored Vehicles (2)
Radar (2)
Automatic Weapons (2)
Light Tanks (2)
Thule Augury (2)
First Aid (1)
Demonology (1)
Air-Launched Torpedoes (1)

Happenings

Research of Air-Launched Torpedos Completed
Memory Manipulation is being researched (Requires Advanced Psychology)
Research of Electric Motors is underway. (1 IEVC and 1 "Machinary")
Demonology has been completed.
+800 MU

War were declared

German heroes return home after only a month at war! the cumulative forces of both Britannia and yourself proved overwhelming, there was no chance for the Gaulians to repel you both.

In the end, many hardships had occurred. Brilliant traps were set by the Gaulians and mercenary reinforcements shored up their numbers. Minefields, aerial bombardments, ambushes, everything the Gaul threw at you and the British seemed obsolete. Your spies helped to bypass many of these dangers, and soften the blow. In the end, the Gaulians fought bravely, with strength and determination, and died for their country.

The Sovereign Republic of Gaul was no more.
(370 MU depleted)

Economic Value: 25.60%

MU: 0|0|0|3.2[/table]

Major Resources:
4| 3| 4| 4|[/table]

Cities

Technologies

Larger Aircraft!

Happenings

War were declared

You had been annihilated. The campaign took only a month, one short, pitiful month. Your men braced themselves for the inevitable siege, all your reinforcements, defenses, and traps had been in place. And subsequently they had all been annihilated. First the minefield was circumvented, how your enemies came upon that information you were unsure. Next your air defenses seemed to be disposed of far too easily, it was clear now the enemy had insider information. Any attempts at rooting out spies had failed unfortunately. In less then a week both the German and British armies had settled into your now over-run ports. The week after the real advance began, bringing occupation to most of your cities. Finally, at the end of the month, your leader stood in his office alone. He knew both the Germans and British wait just outside, ready to shoot to kill. It was over, you had lost. The mercenaries you hired gave pause to the advancement, but did little to slow them down or repel the massive armies. You had lost, there was nothing left of the great nation of Gaul.

(-1260 MU)

(Please turn in your Fez at the front desk, thank you for playing, I apologize for the abrupt end.)

Economic Value: 0%

Retaliation Ruins Sovereign Society!

The Gaulians were no more. That was the buzz around the water cooler it seemed. It was in all the papers, magazines, and tabloids. A union between Germany and Britannia led to the utter annihilation and ultimate occupation of The Sovereign Republic of Gaul. The war was over before it began, and now it was over for good.

- The "Keynesian Economics" bill presented in the U.N. Passed! (2 votes out of 2 votes required)

- The year is 1923, and war had been the headline for the past three years. It seemed as if the world was tearing itself apart. Even now an entire nation was put to the proverbial sword. In other news a new technological age was being met with haste. Many nations now had begun researching into fields of science and technology seen as wholly alien and futuristic. Was the future at hand? Would man soon fly to the moon, and colonize mars? Only time could tell.

TURN 4

WrathOfLife
2011-12-15, 08:05 PM
United Secular States

Internal

2 I.V.E.C spent turning 2 Iron to 2 Machinery, Fab Fabricators lead this effort.

1 I.V.E.C and 2 Machinery Spent on researching Advanced Construction

6 I.V.E.C, 2 coal, 2 oil, 1 Titanium, Advanced Psychology, Automated Construction, Improved Construction, and Keynesian Economics go into the creation of more MU's the troops are to be trained heavily in defensive practices and carry with them a strong morale. Economic theory and construction techs used to reduce costs and improve quality.

1 I.V.E.C, spent searching for more Iron.

1 I.V.E.C, spent searching for more uranium.

1 I.V.E.C, 1 gold and 1 spice to be used on a campaign to encourage greater national pride in all things. Weather it is in cooking fine foods, producing military tech, or researching the way for the future.

DM info

MU: 200 +3 +12 4.1

Major Resources:
Iron Coal Oil Rubber Gold Uranium Titanium Silicon Spice
2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1

Cities
Spoiler

New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Austin
Columbus
Fort Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Baltimore (Silicon)
Boston
Seattle (Titanium)
Washington
Nashville
Denver
Louisville (Spice)
Milwaukee
Portland
Las Vegas

Technologies
Spoiler

Cleaner Chemicals
Counter-Spy Agency(2)
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation
Improved Construction
Microchips
Cleaner Coal Power
Advanced Psychology
Keynesian Economics

Happenings
Spoiler

Cleaner Coal Power Completed
Microchips Completed
Robotics is being Researched (Requires 2 Oil, 2 Iron, 1 Silicon, 4 IEVCs, and 5 turns to be completed)
Energy Weapons is being researched (Requires 1 Titanium, 2 Uranium, and Space-Age Technology)
Electrical Visuals is being researched (requires Space-Age Technology and 1 Uranium)
Powered Armor is being researched (requires Advanced Construction, Space-Age Technology, and 2 Titanium)
Improved Construction has been completed!
+100 MUs
A technological-revolution has inspired your people! (+1 Govt)

nolispe
2011-12-16, 06:19 PM
Britannia Invictus

The celebrations had been going on all night, but they were still somewhat subdued. The British survivors were exhausted, and literally everyone knew someone, usually in their close family, who had been killed in the vicious havoc of the first month, when Gaullic death squads had cut their way through the hamlets and cities of the Isles, filling the streets with bodies until desperate negotiations forced their withdrawal.

For years, the burning hate built up in those weeks had driven them, pushing the people of Britannia to acts of heroism and effort beyond anything anyone had expected. It was incredibly, thinking back on it, that a power of merely 0.5 billion people had successfully stood up to a power more than six times their size - but they had managed it, crushing the opposition not merely with a sudden act of genius, but through incredible effort time and time again.

And now that they had won, they found themselves at a loss - some advocated a full retailiation, visiting carnage equal to the atrocities inflicted on them on the Gaullic people. But really, that never went beyond pub talk. Most people viewed the civillians behind the Gaullic regime as sheep, idiotic perhaps, but not worthy of execution.

Needless to say, that did not apply to the architects of the slaughter, and indeed the shooting had not even stopped when the trials had started. However, they were not merely limited to the Gauls- many of the miltary commanders who had taken bribes from the Gauls at the start of the warwere assembled, and rapidly condemned. Britannia was not going to permit traitors to keep their posts.

GM Stuff

MU: 600(12) +500(17)|-3|+8|0.5[/table]

Major Resources:
8| 6| 2| 3[/table]

Cities

Technologies

Kenysian Economics
Advanced Psychology
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation
First Aid

Actions

DoJ: Invest 1 IEVC and Advanced Psychology in the cascade of show trials of both anyone in Gaul who organised their genocide of our people and of anyone within our own ranks who failed to stop them attacking. This will be used as an opportunity to root out corrupt or incompetent elements within our own ranks, and to destroy any hint of resistance in the Gaullic population, hopefully boosting our government on both fronts. With luck, having a clear target to blame will mean that people focus their anger on them, and associate the new government with victory and justice. Advanced Psychology should help us out here, as we can force confessions - Stalinist Russia did it, and we have better technology than them, so we should be able to get high-profile confessions for our scapegoats.
DoI: Invest 1 IEVC and 1 Bureaucrats (Science!) into researching Brainwashing.
DoT: Invest 1 IEVC and 1 Bureaucrats (Above) into researching Eugenics.
DoP: Invest 1 IEVC and 1 Bureaucrats (yeah) into reseaching Polyphasics.
DoL: Invest 2 IEVCs, 6 Iron, 6 Coal (Iron+Coal makes trains...), 2 Shipping (easy enough. Stuff needs to be moved between our two trerritory sections.. ) Automated Construction (clear) Kensyian Economics (to give us an economic boost from our state investment) Advanced Psychology (This is of course, a propaganda effort, and so our "manipulate people" technology should be applicable) into building a mass railway network, including a Chunnel connecting us to our newly acquired areas. With luck, increasing our connectivity will boost our people's happiness.
DoE: Invest 2 IEVCs, 2 Iron (building materials), Automated Construction, Kensyian Economics (to give us an economic boost from our state investment)Advanced Psychology (This is of course, a propaganda effort, and so our "manipulate people" technology should be applicable) and First Aid (obvious) into constructing a slew of free hospitals, all across our nation.
DoA: Usse our 1100 MU of differing qualities in a role as police, in as much as we can do that while they're unarmed, to avoid angering people. In the case of anarchy looming, however, they will be armed and suppress the revolt - However, we should be able to use them as normal police to some extent without a government loss, without that.
- Carry out our split of Gaul with Germany.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-12-17, 09:25 AM

MU: 100 + 300(7)|+2|+9|4.6[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Tianjin
Wuhan
Guangzhao
Shenzhen
Chongqing (Methane)
Shenyang
New Taipai

Technologies

Spy Program(3)
Hydroelectric Energy
Advanced Interference

Happenings

Advanced Interface completed
Advanced Computing completed
Methane discovered in Chongqing!
(what is hacking 2?)
Your production capabilities improve vastly as you begin a nation-wide Factory Enlistment. Many more jobs are created, and production increases, but health drops from the run-off. (+1 Govt, -.2 Pop)

The nation of China was expanding rapidly, which was good. As the factories powered up, more and more of the people died off. The leaders were worried about this. No good could come of death. This would be reversed.

2 IEVCs, 1 Gold, 1 River, and 1 Tin towards health programs for the people.
2 IEVCs, and 1 Gold and Advanced Computing towards Superfast Computing.
1 IEVC towards Virtual Interface.
1 IEVC and 1 Gold towards Hydroponics.
1 IEVC, 2 Iron, 2 Petroleum and 2 Natural Gas, and 1 Methane towards more MU.
1 IEVC towards Ballastic Body Armor.
1 IEVC towards Advanced Rocketry.

DMBlackhart
2011-12-18, 11:22 PM
Britannia Invictus

MU: 600(12) +500(17)|-2|+13|3.9[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Iron| Coal| Shipping| Bureaucrats| Oil| Food| Textile
12| 6| 2| 3| 4| 3| 4[/table]

Cities

- Bordeaux, Grenoble, Indre, Lilles, Lyon, Marseille, Nimes, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia

Technologies

Kenysian Economics
Advanced Psychology
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation
First Aid

Happenings

Eugenics is being researched (Pop 3.2 and 10 years till completion)
Polyphasics has been completed.
Brainwashing is being researched (5 years till completion)
Hospitals pop up over night! Your nation has a much larger stake in the people's healthcare, and this brings them both peace of mind, and longevity. (+.1 pop)
Your new railway systems are operational, and bring ease of mind to those suffering in the newly conquered Gaulian lands. (+.1 pop)
Your nation-wide executions brought pleasure to some, peace to many, and outrage among a few. As a whole, you had recovered from the effects of the way through these actions. (+1 Govt)

War were not declared

Economic Value: 34.78%

United Secular States

MU: 200+600(6)|+3|+10|4.2[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Iron| Coal| Oil| Rubber| Gold| Uranium| Titanium| Silicon| Spice| Machinery| Natural Gas|
1| 2| 2| 2| 1| 1| 1| 1| 1| 2| 1[/table]

Cities

New York (Iron)
Los Angeles
Chicago (Natural Gas)
Houston
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Austin
Columbus
Fort Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Baltimore (Silicon)
Boston
Seattle (Titanium)
Washington
Nashville
Denver
Louisville (Spice)
Milwaukee
Portland
Las Vegas

Technologies

Cleaner Chemicals
Counter-Spy Agency(2)
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation
Improved Construction
Microchips
Cleaner Coal Power
Advanced Construction

Happenings

+600 MUs
Advanced Construction has been researched!

Economic Value: 26.08%

MU: 100 + 400(7)|+2|+7|4.7[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Tianjin
Wuhan
Guangzhao
Shenzhen
Chongqing (Methane)
Shenyang
New Taipai

Technologies

Spy Program(3)
Hydroelectric Energy
Advanced Interference

Happenings

Your health program brings greater ease and comfort to your peoples! (+.1 pop)
Super-Fast Computing is being researched (5 years till completion)
Virtual Interface is being researched (10 years till completion)
Hydroponics is being researched (Advanced Agriculture required)
+100 MUs
Ballistic Body Armor is being researched (3 years till completion)
Advanced Rocketry is being researched (Super-Fast Computing Required)

Economic Value: 18.01%

The Greater German Reich

MU: 430(16)|-1|+8|5.4[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig
Paris
Aix-en-Province
Amiens
Angers
Arles
Avignon
Brest
Dijon
Giverny
Orleans

Technologies

Industrialization!(4)
Elite Core Spies (3)
Armored Vehicles (2)
Radar (2)
Automatic Weapons (2)
Light Tanks (2)
Thule Augury (2)
First Aid (1)
Demonology (1)

Happenings

Research of Air-Launched Torpedos Completed
Submersibles is being researched
Radios has been researched
Rockets has been researched
Alchemy is being researched (20 years till completion)
Relic Weaponry is being researched (Unknown time till completion)
Demon Pacts are being researched (requires -2.2 pop loss)
Four-Engine Aircraft is being researched (Advanced Mechanics required)
Night-Fighting Equipment is being researched (5 years till completion)

War were aint declared

Economic Value: 21.11%

Headline 4 You!

The zerg have invaded middle earth and kidnapped all our trout! - Screams raving lunatic.

- No news in the UN this year.

- The year is 1924, (and the GMs has too much of a headache to make a flavor post, sorry.)

TURN 5

WrathOfLife
2011-12-20, 12:20 AM
United Secular States

Internal

9 I.V.E.C, Microchips, Advanced Computation and 2 machinery spent on Space Age Technology. So that the USS may reach a grand new age of technological achievement.

1 I.V.E.C Spent looking for more Iron.

DM stuff

MU: 200+600(6) +3 +10 4.2

Major Resources:
Iron Coal Oil Rubber Gold Uranium Titanium Silicon Spice Machinery Natural Gas
1 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 2 1

Cities
Spoiler

New York (Iron)
Los Angeles
Chicago (Natural Gas)
Houston
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Austin
Columbus
Fort Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Baltimore (Silicon)
Boston
Seattle (Titanium)
Washington
Nashville
Denver
Louisville (Spice)
Milwaukee
Portland
Las Vegas

Technologies
Spoiler

Cleaner Chemicals
Counter-Spy Agency(2)
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation
Improved Construction
Microchips
Cleaner Coal Power
Advanced Construction

Happenings
Spoiler

+600 MUs
Advanced Construction has been researched!

nolispe
2011-12-20, 08:15 PM
Britannia Invictus

MU: 600(12) +500(17)|-2|+13|3.9[/table]

Major Resources:
12| 6| 2| 3| 4| 3| 4[/table]

Cities

- Bordeaux, Grenoble, Indre, Lilles, Lyon, Marseille, Nimes, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia

Technologies

Kenysian Economics
Advanced Psychology
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation
First Aid
Polyphasics

Actions
- Invest 3 IEVCs and 12 Iron, 6 Coal, 2 Shipping, 3 Oil, Kenysian Economics (last line), Automated Construction (obvious), Advanced Psychology (propaganda is fun!) and Polyphasics (less sleep time means more time to get things done) into creating an international state-owned shipping line. Hopefully, people will be enthused by free transport enough to stimulate a boost in governemnt as well as an economic boost.
- Invest 1 IEVC, Polyphasics (More awake time...) and 1 Bureaucrats into researching Perfectly Standardised Parts.
- Invest 1 IEVC, Polyphasics (More awake time...) and 1 Bureaucrats into researching Nuclear Physics
- Invest 1 IEVC, Polyphasics (More awake time...) and 1 Bureaucrats into researching Flow Modelling
- Invest 1 IEVC, Polyphasics (More awake time...) into researching Advanced Construction
- Invest 1 IEVC, Polyphasics (More awake time...) and 1 Oil into researching Plastics
- Invest 1 IEVC, Polyphasics (More awake time...) into researching Social Dynamics
- Invest 1 IEVC, Polyphasics (More awake time...) into researching Superior Logistics
- Invest 1 IEVC, Polyphasics (More awake time...) into researching Mass Produced Machinery
- Invest 1 IEVC, Polyphasics (More awake time...), into researching Subconscious Learning Protocols
- Invest 1 IEVC, Polyphasics (More awake time...), Advanced Psychology (propaganda is fun!), 3 Food, and 4 Textiles into throwing a giant celebration of the end of the war, hopefully reinforcing in people's minds the idea of a new start and boosting Govt.
- Mil is used to prevent anarchy if needed, but hopefully not.

War were not declared

[/SPOILER]

Gunther
2011-12-24, 05:35 AM
The Greater German Reich

The streets of Paris were bathed in blood, the people in it- however- quite festive. Laughing, even, as they marched through ancient avenues and cobblestone streets. The infantry and tanks of the Reich had long since ceased moving in intricate combat formations, for the intricacies of combat were no longer required- at least in this section of the city.

All across the city, the radios had been blasting the same song. Hundreds upon thousands of radios, speakers and megaphones drowning the city in the same lyrics. A haunting melody that lingered, the lyrics punctuated by the occasional staccato of gunfire.

"In einem Bächlein helle,
Da schoß in froher Eil
Die launige Forelle
Vorüber wie ein Pfeil.
Ich stand an dem Gestade
Und sah in süßer Ruh
Des muntern Fisches Bade
Im klaren Bächlein zu."

There was a brief pause in the melody of the piano, the quiet hum of power in the air growing almost deafening. Standing in a semicircle before a rhomboid-shaped tank, several of the Reich Intelligence Bureau smiled as the vehicle's armored prow gently unfolded. The steel ramp that was lowered made only a slight squick as it ground one of the bodies left in the street into a fine paste. A woman, by the looks of her, who had her entire upper and lower halves separated by machine gun fire. The pool of blood around her perforated intestines expanded as the ramp settled.

There was momentary silence as a quintuplet of men walked down that ramp. Four of them, armed with the large caliber carbiner automatica of the Reich's elite, were clearly escorts. The masks they wore were angry, pointed things, composed of gilded steel and worked into ugly visages. The visages of things not of the mortal ken, wolflike things. The armor they wore was bulky and antique- each one carrying notable marks of battle, but none of them looking recent.

There was a palatable change in the air as the intelligence officers snapped off their salutes. A sense of roiling power, as though the man in the center of the four plate-wearing bodyguards could pulverize those around him on whim alone.

Which he could, if he gave the order. Dressed in a snug uniform of black linen, the Iron Cross over his breast was uniquely stylized, even more so than the usual gothic inclinations. In fact, the men around him all seemed to have similar stylizings compared to the more trim and mainlined attire of the officers before him.

The reason for that was quite simple. He was Rudolf Hess, Deputy to the Furher. Master of the Leylines. Diabolist. Keeper of the Nephilim Tome.

That was also because a lone Gallic patriot had placed the crosshairs of his weapon on the meeting below. Pierre du Chet. Marksman of the former Gallic Army. His eyes were hard set on the crosshairs of the stolen rifle, a German weapon that he had used both wits and military training to obtain. There were so many bodies in the streets that it had been easy enough to obtain one, and his training had allowed him to find this- this ideal spot from which to slay so high an officer of the Reich.

The sound of the song the Germans had been playing echoed through his mind, refusing to vacate his consciousness. He wiped at his greasy brow with the sleeve of his shirt. He hadn't bathed in over a week. He was likely getting sick with something ugly, judging by his odor, but it was only to be expected when the dead were left to fester like this.

"Ein Fischer mit der Rute
Wohl an dem Ufer stand,
Und sah's mit kaltem Blute,
Wie sich das Fischlein wand.
So lang dem Wasser Helle,
So dacht ich, nicht gebricht,
So fängt er die Forelle
Mit seiner Angel nicht."

The rifle he clutched was an exotic thing, extremely strange in its origins. He had a passing understanding of German, but the words engraved into the rifle's stock... they almost weren't words. The writing was almost alien to him, and often he would just stare at it in the wee hours of the morning. It allowed him to simply... space out. To ignore the reality around him. The wretched, hellish reality of battle. The Germans hadn't just defeated the Republic of Gaul. They had butchered them wholesale.

There was a brief wave of nausea as a breeze swept the stench of the dead through the streets. Three weeks. Three weeks they had been rooting through the city, plucking out each and every dissident, each and every soul that tried to oppose their new regime.

Soul. That was a word that he was loath to utter anymore.

He looked at the rifle once more. Polished steel, with alien writing and alien mechanisms. How did the gun have such large bullets in it, with such rapid rate of fire? How did all those tiny little pieces of steel inside of it (for he had seen one of their guns broken open under the treads of one of their equally unholy tanks) work like that?

He put it out of his mind. There were happier places to be, mentally. He took a deep breath as he peeked once more through the scope. He imagined his home, back in the countryside. He imagined papa, coming back from the fields. He imagined mama, beating the laundry upon the line. His darling little sister, Elena, running about with the washtub full of soapy water and cleaning the clothes. He remembered evenings by the fireplace. He remembered peace. Tranquility.

He saw it so clearly in his mind... so distant...

"Doch plötzlich ward dem Diebe
Die Zeit zu lang. Er macht
Das Bächlein tückisch trübe,
Und eh ich es gedacht,
So zuckte seine Rute,
Das Fischlein zappelt dran,
Und ich mit regem Blute
Sah die Betrogene an."

The image in his mind's eye shifted, even as his physical eyes focused on the crosshair. His hands adjusted the scope's sights, dialing in the range. He no longer saw himself shooting a pheasant. He saw himself, this very gun in his hands, aiming it with military precision. He saw it pointed at his father, tied to a wooden post. He saw... He saw...

The gun shook in his hands as tears swelled in his eyes. Why did he- He could see it so clearly. He saw himself executing his own father. Papa. He saw the blood pooling, saw his sister and mother bawling. Saw himself snapping the rifle over. He felt joy. Glee.

Bile rose in his throat as his aim became steady. So very steady. Both in his mind and in reality, his hands tightened around the rifle. What he saw through the scope was a lie.

What God would give him thoughts like this, at so crucial a moment? Rudolf Hess blurred away, the man's wire rim glasses glaring briefly in the fires of Paris's remain. A distant shriek of a rocket barrage punctuated as he fired on his own mother, three shots to the center mass.

He tasted vomit in his mouth as he tried to focus his aim, those unfamiliar words creeping back into his stream of thought. His finger tightened over the trigger as Hess's features became blurry. The man was holding something in his hands, something...

He saw his sister, holding a small wooden horse that Papa had carved for her.

Pierre du Chet screamed as he pulled the trigger, his face soaked with tears, bile leaking from the corner of his lips. The rifle barked, kicking wildly against his shoulder as the man's sanity finally snapped. A lone bullet streaked across the battlefield, screaming towards Rudolf Hess, Deputy of the Reich, Grandmaster of the Thule Society.

It continued past him, placing a tender kiss of air on his cheek. His eyes neither widened nor dilated, a simple smirk forming on his face as- up in his roost- Pierre pressed down the trigger once more.

And then he was no more. With a second bang, the gun in his hands misfired. The bullet lodged itself in the barrel as the force of the high-caliber shot redirected towards the firing pin. Shooting like a projectile, it bored into Pierre's eye, shooting through his retina and into his brain. It bounced off the back of his skull, scrambling his brains as his body danced upon the floor.

Hess simply blinked as the assassin was no more. He smiled, looking to the officers before him as he studied the object in his hands.

A simple radio remote. A detonator, in fact.

"Sublime." He said simply, the silver-embellished device having a simple hinged cap at one end. He flipped the cap back, toggling the steel switch concealed within. Fire blossomed at the base of the Eiffel Tower, the symbol of Gallic pride for so long, now left to collapse and crush one of the strongest concentrations of resistance left in Paris.

There would be a new monument there, soon enough.

And the melody finished.

"Die ihr am goldenen Quelle
Der sicheren Jugend weilt,
Denkt doch an die Forelle,
Seht ihr Gefahr, so eilt!
Meist fehlt ihr nur aus Mangel
der Klugheit, Mädchen, seht
Verführer mit der Angel!
Sonst blutet ihr zu spät!"

Internal
MU: 430 (16)|-1|+8|5.4[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Oil| Steel| Uranium| Electronic| Gold| Pharmaceuticals| Artifacts| Rubber

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig

Technologies
War

Industry

Parascience

Happenings

1 IEVC, 1 Steel, 1 Oil to go to the development of Advanced Mechanics, so Germany may proudly claim its mastery of industrial processes!

1 IEVC to go to Allgemeine Elektricitäts-Gesellschaft to locate a resource unit of Machinery near Frankfurt.

1 IEVC to go to Berlin's spy corps to investigate the African Outlanders faction, to see how many MUs (and what kind) they possess and how many IEVCs they earn (as well as the number of cities they have).

1 IEVCs, 1 Oil, 1 Steel, 1 Uranium, 1 Electronics, 1 Artifacts, 2 Rubber, to go to the development of 100 MUs, evenly divided between infantry and armor. Industrialization, Armored Vehicles, Radar, Automatic Weapons, Light Tanks, Thule Augury, First Aid, Demonology, Air-Launched Torpedoes, Radios, Rockets to be applied to the units developed.

3 IEVC, 1 Pharmaceuticals, 1 Electronics to go to the Spy Corps for the task of searching out Chinese spies in German lands with the goal of capturing and turning these spies into double agents working for the Reich. If there is no chance of capture and turning the spies, they will instead be hunted down and killed. The counterintelligence operation will be focused on the areas of protecting military intelligence, new technology research, and the Thule Society.

430 MUs to be put to the task of butchering the Gallic people, to the sum of 2.2 Pop, for the purpose of developing Demon Pacts. 1 IEVC, 1 Steel, and 1 Gold will be given to the Spy Corps to develop a campaign of propaganda (as well as planting evidence of) an uprising by the Gallic people. Weapons caches will be conveniently placed and 'discovered' near major population centers, justifying the wholesale slaughter of the French people. Old war crimes will be freshly reminded of to the German people, war crimes against their allies and the Germans themselves during the patriotic wars fought. Efforts will be made to also applaud the returning German soldiers as heroes and saviors against the new Gallic Uprising. Large families will also be encouraged amongst the German people, to help the 'True German Peoples' inhabit their cultural birthright once more.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-12-25, 01:15 PM

MU: 100 + 400(7)|+2|+7|4.7[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Tianjin
Wuhan
Guangzhao
Shenzhen
Chongqing (Methane)
Shenyang
New Taipai

Technologies

Spy Program(3)
Hydroelectric Energy
Advanced Interface

Happenings

Your health program brings greater ease and comfort to your peoples! (+.1 pop)
Super-Fast Computing is being researched (5 years till completion)
Virtual Interface is being researched (10 years till completion)
+100 MUs
Ballistic Body Armor is being researched (3 years till completion)

It was a quiet year for China. Just quiet enough to watch the things that Germany did, and wonder...

2 IEVC, 1 Gold to improving the Spy Program
THEN 1 IEVC, 2 Gold to directing Spy efforts in Germany, to find out (In this order) a) Military intelligence, b)New techs being researched c)This Thule society.
2 IEVC, 2 Iron, 2 Petroleum, 2 Natural Gas towards making more MU
1 IEVC, 1 River towards discovering new resources
1 IEVC, 1 Methane, Hydroelectric Energy, and Advanced Interface towards finding new resources.

DMBlackhart
2011-12-28, 05:07 PM
Britannia Invictus

MU: 600(12) +500(17)|-1|+13|3.7[/table]

Major Resources:
12| 6| 3| 3| 4| 3| 4[/table]

Cities

Technologies

Kenysian Economics
Advanced Psychology
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation
First Aid
Advanced Construction

Happenings

Eugenics is being researched (Pop 3.2 and 9 years till completion)
Perfectly Standardized Parts is being researched. (2 years till completion)
Brainwashing is being researched (4 years till completion)
Nuclear Physics is being researched (2 Uranium and 5 years till completion)
Flow Modeling is being researched. (1 year till completion)
Advanced Construction is completed.
Social Dynamics is being researched. (1 year till completion)
Superior Logistics is being researched. (6 years till completion)
Mass Produced Machinery is being researched. (1 year and 2 "machine parts" till completion)
Subconscious Learning Protocols is being researched. (2 years and expenditure of .5 population till completion)
Your nation-wide shipping production has greatly increase productivity, the increase in jobs, work, and general income proves enough to cause many previously conflicting parties to fall under your influence. (+1 Govt, +1 shipping)
Sickness coming in from your fellow nations. It was a trade with the United Secular States, the product was tainted. Leading to a rather sizable body-count. (-.2 pop)

United Secular States

MU: 200+600(6)|+3|+10|3.2[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Iron| Coal| Oil| Rubber| Gold| Uranium| Titanium| Silicon| Spice| Machinery| Natural Gas|
1| 2| 2| 2| 1| 1| 1| 1| 1| 2| 1[/table]

Cities

New York (Iron)
Los Angeles
Chicago (Natural Gas)
Houston
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Austin (Iron)
Columbus
Fort Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Baltimore (Silicon)
Boston
Seattle (Titanium)
Washington
Nashville
Denver
Louisville (Spice)
Milwaukee
Portland
Las Vegas

Technologies

Cleaner Chemicals
Counter-Spy Agency(2)
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation
Improved Construction
Microchips
Cleaner Coal Power
Advanced Construction
Space-Age Technology
Electrical Visuals
Small Reactors

Happenings

Small Reactors has been researched!
Electrical Visuals has been researched!
Space-Age Technology has been researched!
An Epidemic has plagued your people! Even now it threatens to expand to the world's population if measures are not taken to prevent it. (-1 Pop)

Economic Value: 26.08%

MU: 100 + 400(7) + 200(6)|+2|+7|4.7[/table]

Major Resources:
{table] Iron| Gold| Uranium| Petroleum| Natural Gas| Rivers| Tin| Methane| Toxins|
2| 3| 3| 2| 2| 1| 1| 1| 1[/table]

Cities

Beijing
Hong Kong (Toxins)
Shanghai
Tianjin (Gold)
Wuhan
Guangzhao
Shenzhen
Chongqing (Methane)
Shenyang
New Taipai

Technologies

Spy Program(3)
Hydroelectric Energy
Advanced Interference

Happenings

Your spy-ops failed it seemed. After an entire year, not a single report was made from your units.
Super-Fast Computing is being researched (4 years till completion)
Virtual Interface is being researched (9 years till completion)
+200 MUs
Ballistic Body Armor is being researched (2 years till completion)
Toxins unearthed in Hong-Kong! These dangerous naturally occuring chemicals can cause considerable harm to the local inhabitants if not maintained.

The Greater German Reich

MU: 530(16)|-1|+8|3.1[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig
Paris
Aix-en-Province
Amiens
Angers
Arles
Avignon
Brest (!!!)
Dijon
Giverny
Orleans

Technologies

Industrialization!(4)
Elite Core Spies (3)
Armored Vehicles (2)
Radar (2)
Automatic Weapons (2)
Light Tanks (2)
Thule Augury (2)
First Aid (1)
Demonology (1)
Advanced Mechanics(2)
Demon Pacts(3)

Happenings

African Outlanders seems to be doing rather well for business. They have incurred 10 IEVCs from other nations, and have a constantly replenishing MU force. (The forces are being brought in from some unknown location). The units seem poorly trained however, and would not rival the German people.
Submersibles is being researched (1 Uranium, Advanced Machinary, 1 "Machinary")
(Must construct non-naturally occurring resources)
Alchemy is being researched (19 years till completion)
Relic Weaponry is being researched (Unknown time till completion)
Demon Pacts are completed! Let hell on earth begin.
Four-Engine Aircraft has been completed!
Night-Fighting Equipment is being researched (4 years till completion)
+100 MU
Chinese spies in the motherland! Indeed a small force (value 3) was sent into German territory, Their objective was to spy on military operations and technological advancements. None could be turned, and none were left alive. (unless you chose to take prisoners, which doesnt do much).
Natural Disaster in Brest! A rather impressive earthquake has shut down all production and left the place in ruins. (-.1 pop, city is "unavailable" for resources/IEVCs)

War were aint declared

Economic Value: 21.11%

Sick Siege on Secular States!

A recent epidemic has began to spread throughout the nations. So far only Britannia and the United Secular States are victimized by this event. So CEDA reminds you all to lock up, stay in doors, and wash your hands regularly.

- No news in the UN this year.

- The year is 1925, and the world as a whole seems to be stabilizing. With war a thing of the pass, and the wounds of old healing, now the combined powers of the world look to the future, to a better tomorrow!

TURN 6 (finally)

WrathOfLife
2011-12-28, 08:31 PM
United Secular States

Internal

Max Medical, to be given 5 I.E.V.C to defeat this plague. They are to use any and all resources available, including Cleaner Chemicals to ensure medical practices are clean and safe, Advanced Psychology, to cause people to have faith in the system and to take necessary precautions, and keysian economics, to ensure a socially optimal method is used in drug delivery.

3 I.E.V.C Brains Trust!,Totally Innocent, and Niche Geeks, are to hunt down the source of this plague. They are to use advanced computations and advanced Psychology to work out where the origin of this illness is and if it was man made.

1 I.E.V.C spent looking for iron

1 I.E.V.C spent trying to learn the secrets of Artificial Intelligence, so that computers can learn and respond autonomously to a changing and dynamic environment.

Britannia Invictus

We are seeking a cure for this plague. We will share it once we possess it. We suspect this is man made. If it is, we will hold those responsible accountable.

DM info

United Secular States
Spoiler

MU: 200+600(6) +3 +10 3.2

Major Resources:
Iron Coal Oil Rubber Gold Uranium Titanium Silicon Spice Machinery Natural Gas
1 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 2 1

Cities
Spoiler

Technologies
Spoiler

Cleaner Chemicals
Counter-Spy Agency(2)
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation
Improved Construction
Microchips
Cleaner Coal Power
Advanced Construction
Space-Age Technology
Electrical Visuals
Small Reactors

Happenings
Spoiler

Small Reactors has been researched!
Electrical Visuals has been researched!
Space-Age Technology has been researched!
An Epidemic has plagued your people! Even now it threatens to expand to the world's population if measures are not taken to prevent it. (-1 Pop)

Gunther
2012-01-02, 08:52 AM
The Greater German Reich

There was a peculiar taste in the air for Standartenführer Landa. Then again, he had been experiencing so many peculiar tastes as of late. Dressed in the standard black and gray uniform of his station, the man's peaked cap bobbed up and down as the Volkswagen Kübelwagen he rode in moved down the crowded city streets.

He could taste feeling. It was a very unique skill of his, one that he had come to hone in the last few months. For instance, as he licked his rather parched lips, he could taste lust in the air. That was to be expected, so deep in the commercial district: With the... efforts in the conquered Gallic lands, there was an abundance of homes and properties to be filled. Large families were encouraged, alongside attendance in the Reich's academies and schools. A well-educated youth were the key to success.

Ah, yes, youth. Landa rose the china cup to his lips, sipping the tea inside. British tea. It was a sublime product, and his veins pumped blood as the hot liquid scorched his tongue and burned down his throat. He could taste the vitality in the tea as well. The faint traces of gunpowder that had drifted over the tea plant, the power and fear that a tank battle- only a few miles away- had imprinted on it.

He lowered the teacup as the car slowed down, the two men in front of him simply smiling as they turned down a less frequently used road. The driver's face turning into a wider smile as the car slowly accelerated. They were heading towards a military warehouse, where the stench was... unmistakeable. Hans licked his lips as he sipped his tea again, taking a deep whiff of the air. The smell of oil and gasoline, of massive heavy artillery shells and extra tank parts. Instruments of war and hatred, stockpiled in massive quantities. Gas masks and ration tins. Hatred and fear and deception.

Deception.

Hans set the china on the tiny tray, unfolding his legs as he sat upright. The car slowed as they neared an apartment adjacent to the warehouse. There was a quiet hiss as the car gently braked to a stop, pausing in front of an apartment complex overlooking the warehouse. That was where the stench was strongest, the stench he had scented so many times before and was scenting once again.

There was a quiet hiss as the engine fell silent, the two panzgrenadiers in front exiting the car. The one on the passenger side opened the door for Landa, who gave a quiet sigh as he emerged onto the snowy streets. The snow under his feet was refreshing to feel, even through his boots. He had become so very, very warm as of late: Even freezing cold showers didn't affect him anymore.

He adjusted the collar of his uniform with one hand, the other finishing off the last of his tea. He handed the teacup and plate to one of the soldiers, as the other walked to the back of the Kübelwagen. The trunk opened up to reveal the small cache of weapons inside, the SS officer patiently waiting as the man returned with his weapon sash. A leather bandolier with a pair of stick grenades and his weapon of choice.

His new one, anyways. A duelist's sword, wickedly pointed and made from exquisite steel. No, not steel. Superior to steel. He unsheathed it from its holster, the leather purring as he withdrew the keen weapon.

It had been drawn, and- as such- it demanded blood. The other two men walked to the trunk at this point, the teacup being placed on the hood of the car. They withdrew automatic carbines, new ones of unique design. Hellfire rifles. That was what they were called, and a very fitting name indeed.

The faces of the men fell blank as they withdrew their body armor and masks. Blackened iron masks and torso plates fit snug over their faces, the hellish visages imprinted on them leering in unholy mirth. There was a shift in the air as building tension threatened to boil over, Hans feeling his breath grow hotter and hotter. His skin itched, and he felt himself lick his lips as he ground his boots into the snow for extra traction.

His eyes scanned the windows of the apartment, looking from balcony to balcony. Ledge to ledge, windowsill to windowsill. Five floors. Three of them were instantly ruled out for not providing a suitable view of the warehouse. Two floors, six windows. He sucked in a breath through his nostrils, tasting the air again. He raised his head, baring his neck as his nose sucked in a deep measure of the air. The cold burned his nostrils in a delightful fashion as he honed in on the scent.

His eyes opened wide as he caught it. A burning sensation erupted from his gullet as bile rose in his throat. The scent. The scent. Deception! Lies! Violence! Murder! He could smell their very intent for wrong and evil and death. It was delicious, tantalizing. The men beside him perked up as they gained a similar countenance, their bodies stiffening. They could all feel it. They could feeeeeeeeel it. That slithering, slimy kiss that trailed its way across their skin.

He slowly began to pant as his eyes darted from place to place. Top floor would provide easy access to the rooftop. Three windows. Three targets.

He didn't run as much as leap, his mouth wide open as he gave a rich titter of laughter. The men behind him joined in with howls of delight, their veins bulging as they each felt power flood their veins. No doubt they knew they were here. Crashing into the front door, Hans saw the door explode inward before he even felt his foot raise. Before he even felt his foot made contact with the wood.

His limbs snaked in a wide arc as he rolled over the collapsing door, moving with almost superhuman alacrity as his companions followed in his wake. For all the armor they wore, they moved with almost as much speed, their metal carapace hugging their bodies like a second skin.

Rifles snapped up as Landa moved ahead, a young woman screaming at the intrusion before ducking away. Several flights of stairs, that was what he had to surmount. Moving quickly, Landa's legs propelled him up the first flight three steps at a time. He could taste the change in the air as his tongue freely swung back and forth. Sharpened teeth gnashed against one another as he leapt onto the railing of the stairs. It was a short leap and a handstand to the railing higher up, hands grasping onto the railing as his legs kicked him away. Back and forth he went, as- up above- his prey were alerted.

Oh, but they were unprepared. They expected just regular Wehrmacht men. Men like those that had decimated Gaul.

Yet they were so underclassed. So unprepared. So... so... inept. Hans felt his joints pop and crack as his hand gripped the lip of the last stair railing, his entire body spinning over it with his hand as the fulcrum. The blade in his other hand flashed in the light of the building as his head whiplashed to face his prey.

Colonel Landa locked eyes with the first of the Chinese infiltrators. There wasn't even a pause before the man, to his credit, drew and fired his sidearm. The man was standing outside the apartment door, leaning against the wall. His companions inside were likely in the midst of destroying as much evidence as possible and preparing to escape.

The first two rounds sailed by his body, his eyes- unblinking- watching their contrails through the air as they left the barrel. It was a magnificent sensation. Splendid, even. He could taste the gunpowder on his tongue, could trace every single tender vein in the man's neck and hands. He could see the terror in his eyes, taste it. He watched the finger close around the trigger, could hear the firing pin scrape along the gun's insides to hit the bullet's primer charge.

Hans laughed again as he brought the sword around, that burning in his gullet exploding into stars as the metal of the blade intersected with the lead of the incoming bullet. It sliced in half as Hans continued on, teeth locking around the wrist of the man's gun hand. Bullet fragments lodged in the woodwork as Landa's sword moved from slicing the bullet to slicing into the man's neck.

Landa tasted blood, sweet and rich and foreign. He drew his head back with a sharp jerk, the Chinese man's hand ripping as ligaments were ripped out of their sockets and muscles shredded by both teeth and raw force. The sword arced effortlessly through the man's neck, moving with such speed and smoothness that the blood did not even spray. Rather, it simply flowed in a river of delicate red from the headless stump of his neck, the head rolling away as the body fell limp.

Landa removed his mouth as his companions surged past him, rifles wailing as they peppered the door with gunfire. High-caliber bullets pulped the door and the two men waiting behind it, the guns belching black smoke into the air as they emptied their experimental rounds. Casings rained upon the floor in copious, almost impossible numbers.

The spy hunt had begun, and the Spy Hunter of the Reich was at task...

The burning in his bowels grew stronger as he looked at the roof, tasting the terror of those that were even now fleeing his impending wrath. The demon within him hungered.

He would claim many lives that night, as would his fellow spy hunters.

Internal
MU: 530 (16)|-1|+8|3.1[/table]

Major Resources:

Cities

Berlin
Cologne
Hamburg
Munich
Bremen
Dortmund
Dresden
Düsseldorf
Essen
Frankfurt
Hanover
Leipzig
Nuremberg
Stuttgart
Aachen
Augsburg
Bielefeld
Bochum
Bonn
Braunschweig

Technologies
War

Industry

Parascience

1 IEVC to go to Henschel & Son Automotives for the purpose of locating a unit of Electronics at Dusseldorf
1 IEVC to go to Vestag Steelworks for the purpose of locating a unit of Steel at Bonn
1 IEVC to go to Bosch Engineering for the purpose of locating a unit of Electronics at Ausberg
1 IEVC, 1 Pharmaceuticals, 1 Artifacts to go to researching Fast Healing
1 IEVC, 1 Steel, 1 Oil, 1 Electronics to go towards researching Mechanized Infantry.
1 IEVC, 1 Oil to go towards researching Multi-Role Fighters.
3 IEVC, 1 Steel, 1 Oil, 1 Uranium,, 1 Gold, 2 Rubber, Industrialization, Elite Core Spies, Armored Vehicles, Radar, Automatic Weapons, Light Tanks, Thule Augury, First Aid, Demonology, Air-Launched Torpedoes, Advanced Mechanics, Demon Pacts to go towards producing 200 Military Units. 50 MUs will be dedicated towards naval vessels, 50 towards aircraft, 50 towards tanks, 50 towards artillery, and 100 towards infantry.

1 Steel and 1 Electronics to go towards producing a unit of Machinery.

All 830 MUs will be sent to assault the African Outlanders. Naval units will work in cohesion with landing forces, battleships and frigates providing long-range artillery support for amphibious transport units. German commandos and spies already in place will disable any anti-coastal and anti-aircraft defenses the Africans may have, while the Reich's tanks and infantry assault major fortifications. Outlander fortifications will be saturated with artillery fire in advance of any assaults, from artillery to howitzers to naval bombardment. After sufficient artillery saturation, infantry- supported by armor- will storm the defenses. After taking over each line of defense, the forces will entrench as artillery is brought forward. Air units will provide cover for ground forces from both enemy air assets and ground forces. If no enemy air assets are present, then they will focus on ground bombings and strafing ground forces.

nolispe
2012-01-07, 12:43 AM
Britannia Invictus

MU: 600(12) +500(17)|-1|+13|3.7[/table]

Major Resources:
12| 6| 3| 3| 4| 3| 4[/table]

Cities

Technologies

Kenysian Economics
Advanced Psychology
Automated Construction
Advanced Computation
First Aid
Advanced Construction

Happenings

Eugenics is being researched (Pop 3.2 and 9 years till completion)
Perfectly Standardized Parts is being researched. (2 years till completion)
Brainwashing is being researched (4 years till completion)
Nuclear Physics is being researched (2 Uranium and 5 years till completion)
Flow Modeling is being researched. (1 year till completion)
Advanced Construction is completed.
Social Dynamics is being researched. (1 year till completion)
Superior Logistics is being researched. (6 years till completion)
Mass Produced Machinery is being researched. (1 year and 2 "machine parts" till completion)
Subconscious Learning Protocols is being researched. (2 years and expenditure of .5 population till completion)
Your nation-wide shipping production has greatly increase productivity, the increase in jobs, work, and general income proves enough to cause many previously conflicting parties to fall under your influence. (+1 Govt, +1 shipping)
Sickness coming in from your fellow nations. It was a trade with the United Secular States, the product was tainted. Leading to a rather sizable body-count. (-.2 pop)

Actions

Invest 13 IEVCs, 12 Iron (Industry), 6 Coal (Industry), 3 Shipping (linking up our now increasingly seperated dominions), 3 Bureaucrats (Organising the formation of the force) 4 oil (obvious industry) 4 food (Guess where this goes) and 3 cloth (Uniforms, flags, etc) and well as Advanced Psychology (training) Automated Construction (Constructino of their stuff), Advanced Computation (For their tactical network), First Aid (Helping them on the battlefield) Advanced Construction (Again, building their stuff) into the creation of the New Model Army, a new and highly elite force (1200 MUs, perhaps a hundred thousand men) controlled tightly with expert discipline, scientificly precise tactics, and superb mechanisation.

Useing 2400 MUs, launch operation Independence Day.

DMBlackhart
2012-01-12, 08:51 PM
Since this game is coming to an unfortunate stop, I figure rather then leave you all on a bitter, and boring end such as simply not posting, or saying "X or Y won", I shall instead do my traditional Age of Man Award Ceremony!

In the end, and had the game carried on longer, I truely believed the results would have been different. I've yet to see a challenge the ever efficient (if not merciless) gunther could not overcome.

But this campaign, perhaps through sheer luck, astonishing ability, or some third thing no one cares about, the one TRUE victor is... *false drum roll made on a synth. machine*

THE UNITED SECULAR STATES! - played by Wrath of Life!

The prestigious "Age of Winners" award (of which two on this planet are now proud owners) is given to the player who had proved a mixture of the most resourceful, skilled, or generally luckiest. And in the end is awarded to the character who was closest to, or achieved any of the rather vague win conditions. (In this case, economic value and technological growth were the two major factors in your victory Wrath.)

Next on I shall list the lesser (but still equally important) achievements the player(s) accumulated!

Technomancer! - Gunther
Age of Conquest! - Nolispe
Baby Boom! - Halna LeGavilk
Uncle Sam's Right Hand - Gunther
Monopoly! - Gunther

Hope you all had fun, and I expect to see some of you return for my future games/competitions. Once more I apologize for cutting the project short. Till another time!