PDA

View Full Version : Feats for a Factotum/Master of Masks

Elboxo
2011-12-15, 04:46 AM
My friend is playing a Factotum 5/Master of Masks 3 for an upcoming campaign ( Tomorrow ) but hasn't chosen any feats yet, I'm a tad busy and know the expertise of the forum so I've come here for help for my friend, he has said he is taking the masks High Priest, Archmage and Gladiator.

These may change, but please use them as a template.

Our DM give us feats at odd levels so take that into account please.
Stats have not been rolled, I don't know what race he will be, but assume Human or Rilkan.

He is filling a very general role of secondary caster/healer and skill monkey, he has 4 feats, excluding human, since I don't know if that's what he is, suggestions please anyone!

Edit: Font of Inspiration will probably be taken at least once.... so don't worry about suggesting that.

Bloodgruve
2011-12-15, 10:54 AM
Item Familiar
Font of Inspirationx3, spend inspiration like its going outta style...

Whisper Gnome with Quickrazors and Iaijutsu Focus, Item Familiar to boost IF with Invest Skills. If you go this route Improved Initiative is nice. Two Weapon Fighting boosts this also. I really enjoy this build.

Knowledge Devotion feat is nice with Collector of Stories skill trick.

Some use Imperious Command feat from Drow of the Underdark.

Not too familiar with the Master of Masks side so I'm no help there.

GL
Blood~

Darrin
2011-12-15, 12:40 PM
Check Person_Man's Haberdash (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88633) build. That should have some feat suggestions.

JaronK
2011-12-15, 03:29 PM
Craft Wonderous Item, Master of Poisons, Hidden Talent (Psionic Minor Creation), and Imperious Command are all ones I like for this sort of thing.

JaronK

hex0
2011-12-15, 07:16 PM
Check Person_Man's Haberdash (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88633) build. That should have some feat suggestions.

Use a Heavy Flindbar and focus on Disarming or a Heavy Greathammer and focus on Sundering (combat brute etc.)

Venger
2011-12-16, 01:42 PM
combat panache from PHB2 could be a lot of fun since you need 8 in bluff and perform for MoM anyways. the "play dead" option is really useful for delivering cunning strikes, and the fortuitous tumble is good for general awesomeness. sneering glower depends on how much you pumped cha, but if you don't need it you don't have to use it, which is what I like about tactical feats, it's like 3 feats for the price of one