PDA

View Full Version : Build Request: Armed with wings.

super dark33
2011-12-15, 12:50 PM
Armed with wings is a flash game that i reccomand you to play before trying to build the build.

The goal is a lone warrior that can go solo and would not require assistence.

NOhara24
2011-12-15, 03:13 PM
Half-dragon.

DMM cleric.

Build completed.

Will that be all?

super dark33
2011-12-15, 03:27 PM
What i mean is, complete with manouvers from the game.

and explain more about your build please.

Zaranthan
2011-12-15, 03:31 PM
What, exactly, are you trying to accomplish? Part of the trouble with "build me the player character from video game X" is that the game is designed around the character's abilities, whereas in D&D the abilities are designed around the game.

The goal is a lone warrior that can go solo and would not require assistance.

Would not require assistance against what? Monsters of equal CR? Wizards of equal level? Slow-moving but quick-attacking zombies like you face in the game?

super dark33
2011-12-15, 04:26 PM
Monsters, dungeons, Campeign settings... thats what he himself needs to face.

He can kill many but is also very capeable aginst one.
Maybe a use of Manouvers can help getting his attacks from the game DnDised?

Randomguy
2011-12-15, 05:04 PM
You'd probably want someone with animal companion, or you could take the wild cohort feat, for the eagle. Or you could take one level of beastmaster.

Slipperychicken
2011-12-15, 05:15 PM
Monsters, dungeons, Campeign settings... thats what he himself needs to face.

He can kill many but is also very capeable aginst one.
Maybe a use of Manouvers can help getting his attacks from the game DnDised?

I remember that one: he's a flashy swordsman with an eagle, so you have a lot of options. I would suggest the Arcane Swordsage (ToB 20, under "adaptation"). This will let you hit stuff like a boss (3/4 BAB, stances, class features), qualify for Obtain Familiar (the Hawk), and solo everything (via Arcane Spells). Druid is also great at soloing and gets a bird for free :smalltongue:. Cleric also works, but you'll have to ask your DM about the Hawk. Factotum could also be interesting: take Obtain Familiar, and FoI 4 times to kill things really fast with standard actions.

EDIT: Give us some specifics so we can help you better (books allowed, starting level, playstyle, party composition if you have one)