PDA

View Full Version : Be a Man! (3.5 Feats, PEACH)

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-16, 03:14 AM
Dedicated to Aika

Swift as a Coursing River (Fighter)
Prerequisites: Dex 13, Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack
Benefit: Your base land speed increases by 20 feet if you are Medium, +5 feet for every size category you are above Medium, and -5 for every Size category you are below Medium. (+15' for Small, +25' for Large, etc).

This bonus only applies while you are wearing light or no armor and are not encumbered by a medium or heavy load.

Force of a Great Typhoon (Fighter)
Prerequisites: Improved Unarmed Strike, Str 13, Superior Unarmed Strike, BAB +3
Benefit: Your unarmed strike damage increases by one size category, to a maximum of Colossal, and your unarmed attacks ignore all extraordinary forms of damage reduction (but not supernatural damage reduction), except DR/- and DR/Epic.

Strength of a Raging Fire (Fighter)
Prerequisites: Str 13, Power Attack, Improved Sunder
Benefit: You receive a +4 bonus on your opposed attack roll made to Sunder an item. When you Sunder an object, you add twice your Strength bonus to your damage rolls with a weapon you hold in one hand, or three times your Strength bonus to your damage rolls with a weapon you hold in both hands.

Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon
Prerequisites: Hide 8 ranks, Move Silently 8 ranks
Benefit: Whenever you make a Hide check while you have cover and your opponent's Spot check beats your Hide check, you can make a second Hide check as an immediate action with a -5 bonus. If your opponent fails the Spot check against this second Hide check, he assumes that he must have been seeing things and acts as if he was unaware of your presence, just as if you had succeeded the first Hide check. (If your opponent's second Spot check beats your Hide check, you don't get another attempt)

Additionally, whenever you make a Move Silently check while your opponent does not see you, and your opponent's Listen check beats your Move Silently check, you can make a second Move Silently check as an immediate action with a -5 bonus. If your opponent fails the Listen check against this second Move Silently check, he assumes that he must have been hearing things and acts as if he was unaware of your presence, just as if you had succeeded the first Move Silently check. (If your opponent's second Listen check beats your Move Silently check, you don't get another attempt)

Be a Man! (Fighter)
Prerequisites: Dex 13, Str 13, BAB +3, Hide 8 ranks, Move Silently 8 ranks, Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack, Swift as a Coursing River, Improved Unarmed Strike, Superior Unarmed Strike, Force of a Great Typhoon, Power Attack, Improved Sunder, Strength of a Raging Fire, Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon
Benefit: You are the epitome of manliness (even if you are a girl). You automatically succeed all Disguise checks made to act in character while you are disguising yourself as a humanoid male, and suffer no penalty to Disguise checks made to disguise yourself as a male if that is not your actual gender. Additionally, you receive a +4 insight bonus to all Charisma-based checks made when interacting with humanoid males.

Your devotion to the training of masculinity has paid off. You receive an additional bonus from each of the following feats:

Swift as a Coursing River: The bonus to your land speed becomes +40', +5' for each Size you are above Medium and -5' for each Size you are smaller than Medium. Also, this feat now enables you to make full attacks when using the Spring Attack feat.

Force of a Great Typhoon: Your unarmed strikes now ignore all forms of extraordinary and supernatural damage reduction, even DR/- and DR/Epic. Additionally, when you move at least 20' in a round, all damage dice rolled for attacks made by your unarmed strike (but not from bonus damage dealt with your unarmed strike, such as an unarmed Sneak Attack) is treated as if you had rolled the maximum result, until the beginning of your next turn.

Strength of a Raging Fire: Your attacks ignore all hardness of creatures or objects entirely. Additionally, whenever you make a Power Attack with at least a -5 penalty, the critical threat range of your weapon doubles. This bonus does not stack with any other such bonus.

Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon: You no longer suffer the -5 penalty made on Hide or Move Silently checks you make with this feat. Additionally, you may now Move Silently up to your full movement speed at no penalty, and may run or charge while Moving Silently at only a -10 penalty. You can now make Hide checks when observers are momentarily distracted at no penalty.

Aika
2011-12-16, 03:46 AM
Dedicated to Aika

Wuht? You kidding me? Hehehe.

Thanks. I feel loved.

GuyFawkes
2011-12-16, 09:58 AM
LOL I should have seen this from the title. Time to roll Captain Li Shang! :smallbiggrin:

Wyntonian
2011-12-16, 10:13 AM
I guessed what this was from the title.

Now I'll be humming this all day.

BE A MAAAN!

motionmatrix
2011-12-16, 10:48 AM
First off, you suck, now I have that damn song stuck in my head!

Second, the feats are good, I would allow them in any of my campaigns.

I would probably add to Strength of a raging fire a clause that the item does not actually break, but becomes useless (give the item some type of broken condition). But to be fair, that is just because of my gripes with sunder (why would I destroy the damn shiny I want to sell/keep for myself?) in general.

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-16, 10:49 AM
I would probably add to Strength of a raging fire a clause that the item does not actually break, but becomes useless (give the item some type of broken condition). But to be fair, that is just because of my gripes with sunder (why would I destroy the damn shiny I want to sell/keep for myself?) in general.

I already have a feat like that (Supreme Sunder, in my Improved Power Attack line, see my signature if you like)

Zaydos
2011-12-16, 01:04 PM
Is Force of the Great Typhoon intended to overcome DR /-? As currently written it does (Barbarian DR is Ex, as is the default for DR /-).

All in all the feats look nice.

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-16, 01:23 PM
Is Force of the Great Typhoon intended to overcome DR /-? As currently written it does (Barbarian DR is Ex, as is the default for DR /-).

All in all the feats look nice.

Yes! It can only be stopped by supernatural damage reduction. But it is considered to be so powerful that it crushes through any extraordinary DR, including DR X/-. Not even the barbarian is manlier than you!

Sypher667
2011-12-16, 08:08 PM
I feel like these should be accessible as fighter bonus feats.

Very well done.

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-16, 08:10 PM
I feel like these should be accessible as fighter bonus feats.

Very well done.

Updated, so all of them save the last are fighter feats.

Acidic_Cakes
2011-12-17, 12:30 AM
My only complaint is that if I were to take one of these feats, I would feel obligated to take all of them, as to do otherwise would seem like an affront to my masculinity.

RedWarlock
2011-12-17, 12:51 AM
Must resist.. pulling out soundtrack and playing this song.. I'm a 28-year-old grown man, for gods' sake!

Good feats. Strong, but fairly deep in.

Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon could be better written, though, to integrate the Listen/Move Silently aspect. As it is now, it feels like too much of an afterthought. 'And everything we just said, but for those ones, too.'

Deviston
2011-12-17, 01:07 AM
No precedence for feats this strong in 3.5, 3.75 MAYBE. That being said, I DON'T CARE! I FEEL MORE LIKE A MAN JUST READING THEM!

I'm a 25 year old grown man. Don't care. Youtubed the song before even reading the effects of the feats. Some would say I'm childish, but then I would crush their larynx XD

Balance, not so much. Flavor? 10/10

Eurus
2011-12-17, 01:11 AM
I feel like there should be a PrC or feat of ultimate manliness that requires these four as prereqs.

Noctis Vigil
2011-12-17, 01:21 AM
I'd make a PrC that requires all four of these, but I'd make it only available to women. :smalltongue:

Oh man, this made my night. Thanks, NeoSeraphi. Gonna be singing this all night. Gotta love that Seraphi Homebrew(TM).

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-17, 01:25 AM
Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon could be better written, though, to integrate the Listen/Move Silently aspect. As it is now, it feels like too much of an afterthought. 'And everything we just said, but for those ones, too.

Fixed. :smallsmile:

I feel like there should be a PrC or feat of ultimate manliness that requires these four as prereqs.

Indeed!

Oh man, this made my night. Thanks, NeoSeraphi. Gonna be singing this all night. Gotta love that Seraphi Homebrew(TM)

And sigged! That makes four people who love Seraphi Homebrew(TM)!

RedWarlock
2011-12-17, 01:25 AM
Well, to be able to have them all, you're looking at 10 feat slots, considering their own prerequisites.

1st- 1,f2
2nd- f3
3rd- 4
4th- f5
5th-
6th- 6, f7
7th-
8th- f8
9th- 9
10th- f10

A fighter would be looking at 10th level for the feats alone (maybe 9 if human), and he wouldn't even quality for Mysterious as.. due to the skill requirements, so we're looking at a level of Rogue, Scout, or something else with sneaky skills to get those fitted in. (Monk? I'm not a charOpper..)

PrCs at level 10-12 seem pretty rare, especially for a fighter-type.

Zaydos
2011-12-17, 01:35 AM
I think it all the feats can be aquired as a 9th level human, thanks to Unearthed Arcana's monk fighting styles (available on the SRD).
Lv 1 Monk: Improved Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat, Move and Hide as class skills. Cobra style for Dodge. Take Power Attack and Improved Sunder.
Lv 2: Mobility from Cobra Style.
Lv 3: Strength of the Raging Fire
Lv 6: Gain Spring Attack from Cobra Style, and take Superior Unarmed Strike.
Lv 9: Take fighter for Force of a Great Typhoon and get Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon.

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-17, 01:40 AM
I think it all the feats can be aquired as a 9th level human, thanks to Unearthed Arcana's monk fighting styles (available on the SRD).
Lv 1 Monk: Improved Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat, Move and Hide as class skills. Cobra style for Dodge. Take Power Attack and Improved Sunder.
Lv 9: Take fighter for Force of a Great Typhoon and get Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon.

You didn't get Swift as a Coursing River in that build (You got up to Spring Attack though)

absolmorph
2011-12-17, 01:41 AM
Aw, no feat that requires all of them and asserts that you've earned your status as a man?

NineThePuma
2011-12-17, 01:45 AM
... ****, now I wanna make Mulan.

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-17, 02:01 AM
Aw, no feat that requires all of them and asserts that you've earned your status as a man?

Alright! Alright! Since everyone was demanding it, there is now a final feat in the chain! It is completely ridiculous and requires so many levels of fighter, but there you guys go! Enjoy!

NineThePuma
2011-12-17, 02:09 AM
One Flaw, Human.
Lv 1 Monk: Improved Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat, Move and Hide as class skills. Cobra style for Dodge. Take Power Attack and Improved Sunder. Flaw for Strength of a Raging Fire.
Lv 3: Superior Unarmed Strike
Lv 6: Gain Spring Attack from Cobra Style, and take Swift as a Coursing River.
Lv 10: Fighter 2 and grab Be A Man.

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-17, 02:15 AM
One Flaw, Human.
Lv 1 Monk: Improved Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat, Move and Hide as class skills. Cobra style for Dodge. Take Power Attack and Improved Sunder. Flaw for Strength of a Raging Fire.
Lv 3: Superior Unarmed Strike
Lv 6: Gain Spring Attack from Cobra Style, and take Swift as a Coursing River.
Lv 10: Fighter 2 and grab Be A Man.

You can't take Superior Unarmed Strike at monk 3. Monk 3 only has BAB +2

NineThePuma
2011-12-17, 02:20 AM
... Right. >=\

Hrm... Yeah, Zaydos's route is the one then. You'll have to wait til 12 for Be A Man, but you can totally gra- wait. What's this?

Psywar might be able to manage some awesome stuff =V

Noctis Vigil
2011-12-17, 02:58 AM
I will definitely be using these at some point, and it should be easy for me, since Fighters get a bonus feat every level in my campaigns (of note, this still doesn't really help them much; I gotta find a better mook class).

Zaydos
2011-12-17, 07:22 PM
Lv 7:Take fighter for Swift as a Coursing River
Lv 8: Take fighter 2 for Force of a Great Typhoon
Lv 9: Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon.
Lv 10: Take Fighter 4 for Be a Man.

My original only included one level of fighter, because I couldn't work Mysterious in earlier and I forgot a feat; but beyond 6 Monk isn't granting much.

Cieyrin
2011-12-18, 01:14 PM
Lv 7:Take fighter for Swift as a Coursing River
Lv 8: Take fighter 2 for Force of a Great Typhoon
Lv 9: Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon.
Lv 10: Take Fighter 4 for Be a Man.

My original only included one level of fighter, because I couldn't work Mysterious in earlier and I forgot a feat; but beyond 6 Monk isn't granting much.

My only challenge to this is you don't gain the feats in order of the song. :smalltongue:

GuyFawkes
2011-12-18, 01:57 PM
My only challenge to this is you don't gain the feats in order of the song. :smalltongue:

Perhaps there should be a synergy bonus when they're acquired in order? :smallwink:

Ajadea
2011-12-18, 02:21 PM
Well be a human...

EDIT: Table fixed.
{table=head]Level|Feats|Etc
Monk 1[Cobra Strike]|Dodge (monk), Improved Unarmed Strike (monk), Power Attack (human), Improved Sunder|Hide 4 ranks, Move Silently 4 ranks,
Monk 2|Mobility (Monk)|Hide 5, Move Silently 5
Fighter 1|Spring Attack (Fighter), Swift as a Coursing River|Hide 6
Fighter 2|Superior Unarmed Strike (Fighter)|Move Silently 6
Fighter 3||Hide 7
Fighter 4|Force of a Great Typhoon (Fighter), Strength of a Raging Fire|Move Silently 7
Fighter 5||Hide 8
[Whatever] 1||Move Silently 8
Fighter 6|Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon, Be a Man! (Fighter)|[/table]

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-18, 02:26 PM
Well be a human...

Monk 1[Cobra Strike]|Dodge (monk), Improved Unarmed Strike (monk), Power Attack (human), Improved Sunder|Hide 4 ranks, Move Silently 4 ranks,
Fighter 1|Spring Attack (Fighter), Swift as a Coursing River|Hide 6
Fighter 2|Superior Unarmed Strike (Fighter)|Move Silently 6
Fighter 3||Hide 7
Fighter 4|Force of a Great Typhoon (Fighter), Strength of a Raging Fire|Move Silently 7
Fighter 5||Hide 8
Fighter 6|Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon|Move Silently 8
Whatever 1|Be a Man!|[/table]

That doesn't work. Not only do you have to spend double points on a cross-class skill, you have a cap that's only half what a class skill has. So a 6th level fighter can only have 4.5 ranks in a cross class skill, no matter how many ranks he actually has in it.

Ajadea
2011-12-18, 02:32 PM
You don't lose a skill as a class skill by multiclassing. You do have to pay the crappy 2 skill points/1 rank if it's not a class skill for that particular class, but the skill rank cap is permanantly raised to Class Skill by the first monk level.

Regardless of whether a skill is purchased as a class skill or a cross-class skill, if it is a class skill for any of your classes, your maximum rank equals your total character level + 3.

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-18, 02:33 PM
You don't lose a skill as a class skill by multiclassing. You do have to pay the crappy 2 skill points/1 rank if it's not a class skill for that particular class, but the skill rank cap is permanantly raised to Class Skill by the first monk level.

Interesting theory. Source?

Ajadea
2011-12-18, 02:34 PM
Edited in above.

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-18, 02:37 PM
Fair enough. Your build is still off, however. Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon is not a fighter bonus feat.

Ajadea
2011-12-18, 02:42 PM
Hmm... I kinda assumed they all were fighter bonus feats. Still perfectly feasible to do it in the same amount of levels, however. Swap [Whatever] 1 and Fighter 6. Be a Man! is a fighter bonus feat, so you can grab Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon with your 9th level feat and then Be a Man with the fighter bonus feat from Fighter 6.

wiimanclassic
2011-12-18, 02:46 PM
Can FoaGT taken twice? I mean besides monks not many people would take it and monks need good things......

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-18, 02:48 PM
Can FoaGT taken twice? I mean besides monks not many people would take it and monks need good things......

No. None of them can be taken more than once.

Cieyrin
2011-12-18, 03:30 PM

A flaw for Guerilla Warrior handles that part rather nicely, actually. :smallamused:

Zaydos
2011-12-18, 03:42 PM
Problem Superior Unarmed Strike isn't a fighter bonus feat; it would make things so much easier if it was, but it's not.

Ajadea
2011-12-18, 04:19 PM
A flaw for Guerilla Warrior handles that part rather nicely, actually. :smallamused:

If I was using flaws, Able Learner would do just as well, I think.

Problem Superior Unarmed Strike isn't a fighter bonus feat; it would make things so much easier if it was, but it's not.

Seriously? Lame.

3rd time the charm?

Race: Human. Str: 13+ Dex 13+ Int 8+ Wis 12+
Monk 1[Cobra Strike]|Dodge (monk), Improved Unarmed Strike (monk), Power Attack (human), Improved Sunder (1st level)|Hide 4 ranks, Move Silently 4 ranks,
Fighter 1|Spring Attack (Fighter), Superior Unarmed Strike (3rd level)|Hide 6
Fighter 2|Swift as a Coursing River (Fighter)|Move Silently 6
Fighter 3||Hide 7
Fighter 4|Force of a Great Typhoon (Fighter), Strength of a Raging Fire (6th level)|Move Silently 7
Fighter 5||Hide 8
[Whatever] 1||Move Silently 8
Fighter 6|Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon (9th level), Be a Man! (Fighter)|[/table]

Is that all the problems fixed?

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-18, 04:27 PM
Is that all the problems fixed?

Nope. Superior Unarmed Strike requires +3 BAB, and monk 2/fighter 1 does not have +3 BAB.

Cipher Stars
2011-12-18, 04:45 PM
My only complaint is that if I were to take one of these feats, I would feel obligated to take all of them, as to do otherwise would seem like an affront to my masculinity.

Don't fret, what this doesn't seem to tell you is its not actually for Males.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0d/Fa_Mulan.jpg/200px-Fa_Mulan.jpg

Ajadea
2011-12-18, 06:07 PM
Bah. Whoever said you should get bonus points for taking all these damned feats in order had the right idea.

Take... 4?
Human. With the Elite Array: Str 14, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 8.
2 flaws: Shaky, Meager Fortitude
{table=head]Level|Feats|Skills
Monk 1 (Cobra Strike)|Dodge (Monk) Improved Unarmed Strike (Monk), Mobility (Human), Monastic Training (Flaw), Spring Attack (Flaw), Power Attack (1st)|Autohypnosis 2, Concentration 4, Hide 4, Move Silently 4
Psychic Warrior 1|Swift as a Coursing River (psychic warrior)|Autohypnosis 4, Concentration 5
Psychic Warrior 2|Improved Sunder(psychic warrior), Tashalatora(3rd)|Autohypnosis 5, Hide 5
Psychic Warrior 3||Move Silently 5, whatever +1
Psychic Warrior 4||Hide 6, whatever +1
Psychic Warrior 5|Superior Unarmed Strike (6th), Force of a Great Typhoon (psychic warrior)|Move Silently 6, whatever +1
Monk 2|Combat Reflexes (Monk)|Hide 8, Move Silently 8, whatever +1
Fighter 1|Strength of a Raging Fire (fighter)|Don't care
Fighter 2|Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon (9th), Be a Man! (Fighter)|Don't care
[/table]

There! Finally. The flaws aren't technically necessary, but if I have to put Psychic Warrior in the build, I'm totally sticking Tashalatora in.

Cieyrin
2011-12-18, 06:09 PM
Bah. Whoever said you should get bonus points for taking all these damned feats in order had the right idea.

Take... 4?
Human. With the Elite Array: Str 14, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 8.
2 flaws: Shaky, Meager Fortitude
{table=head]Level|Feats|Skills
Monk 1 (Cobra Strike)|Dodge (Monk) Improved Unarmed Strike (Monk), Mobility (Human), Monastic Training (Flaw), Spring Attack (Flaw), Power Attack (1st)|Autohypnosis 2, Concentration 4, Hide 4, Move Silently 4
Psychic Warrior 1|Swift as a Coursing River (psychic warrior)|Autohypnosis 4, Concentration 5
Psychic Warrior 2|Improved Sunder(psychic warrior), Tashalatora(3rd)|Autohypnosis 5, Hide 5
Psychic Warrior 3||Move Silently 5, whatever +1
Psychic Warrior 4||Hide 6, whatever +1
Psychic Warrior 5|Superior Unarmed Strike (6th), Force of a Great Typhoon (psychic warrior)||Move Silently 6, whatever +1
Monk 2|Combat Reflexes (Monk)|Hide 8, Move Silently 8, whatever +1
Fighter 1|Strength of a Raging Fire (fighter)|Don't care
Fighter 2|Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon (9th), Be a Man! (Fighter)|Don't care
[/table]

There! Finally. The flaws aren't technically necessary, but if I have to put Psychic Warrior in the build, I'm totally sticking Tashalatora in.

Take 5 is needed, Spring Attack requires BAB +4.

Ajadea
2011-12-18, 06:26 PM
*facepalm*

Of course. It can never be that easy.

Maybe I should start with something else?
Human, Shaky.
{table=Head]Level|Feats|Skills
Fighter 1|Dodge (human), Mobility(fighter), Power Attack(flaw) Improved Unarmed Strike(1st)|Hide 2, Move Silently 2
Fighter 2|Improved Sunder(fighter)|Hide 2.5, Move Silently 2.5
Fighter 3|Superior Unarmed Strike(3rd)|Hide 3, Move Silently 3
Fighter 4|Spring Attack(fighter)|Don't care
Feat Rogue 1|Swift as a Coursing River(Feat Rogue)|Hide 7, Move Silently 7
Feat Rogue 2|Force of a Great Typhoon(6th)|Hide 8, Move Silently 8, 6 skill points
Feat Rogue 3|Strength of a Raging Fire (Feat Rogue)|don't care
Fighter 5|*sadness*|don't care
Fighter 6|Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon(9th), Be a Man (Fighter)|don't care[/table]

You could substitute Psychic Warrior 2/8skillpointsclass 1 for Feat Rogue 3, I suppose. Not sure which would be better.

Deepbluediver
2011-12-18, 07:34 PM
This is awesome! There should be definitely be more Homebrew set to Disney music. :smallbiggrin:

absolmorph
2011-12-19, 01:58 AM
*facepalm*

Of course. It can never be that easy.

Maybe I should start with something else?
Human, Shaky.
{table=Head]Level|Feats|Skills
Fighter 1|Dodge (human), Mobility(fighter), Power Attack(flaw) Improved Unarmed Strike(1st)|Hide 2, Move Silently 2
Fighter 2|Improved Sunder(fighter)|Hide 2.5, Move Silently 2.5
Fighter 3|Superior Unarmed Strike(3rd)|Hide 3, Move Silently 3
Fighter 4|Spring Attack(fighter)|Don't care
Feat Rogue 1|Swift as a Coursing River(Feat Rogue)|Hide 7, Move Silently 7
Feat Rogue 2|Force of a Great Typhoon(6th)|Hide 8, Move Silently 8, 6 skill points
Feat Rogue 3|Strength of a Raging Fire (Feat Rogue)|don't care
Fighter 5|*sadness*|don't care
Fighter 6|Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon(9th), Be a Man (Fighter)|don't care[/table]

You could substitute Psychic Warrior 2/8skillpointsclass 1 for Feat Rogue 3, I suppose. Not sure which would be better.
I applaud you, sirrah! Well done!

NineThePuma
2011-12-19, 05:35 AM
I applaud you, sirrah! Well done!

Nope. He failed a spot check. Feat Rogue gets its feats at 1/2/4/6 just like fighter. Technically, Feat Rogue 3 isn't necessary, and is just filler taking up space.

Noctis Vigil
2011-12-19, 06:05 AM
Frankly, if someone took the time in one of my games to deliberately get all of these in order like that, I would award them a Badass substitution level (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118689), because they darn well earned it. :smallcool:

Cieyrin
2011-12-19, 10:55 AM
Nope. He failed a spot check. Feat Rogue gets its feats at 1/2/4/6 just like fighter. Technically, Feat Rogue 3 isn't necessary, and is just filler taking up space.

It does still work, sort of. As you said, 1/2/4/6. Her build gets Force of a Great Typhoon and Strength of a Raging Fire at the same level, that's all, at level 6, when she gains Feat Rogue 2.

Blynkibrax
2011-12-19, 12:30 PM
Needs a wise-cracking psuedodragon familiar voiced by Eddie Murphy.

Ajadea
2011-12-19, 01:13 PM
Nope. She failed a spot check. Feat Rogue gets its feats at 1/2/4/6 just like fighter. Technically, Feat Rogue 3 isn't necessary, and is just filler taking up space.

At this point, to be honest, I'm rather bored of this thought exercise. Stick in two levels of whatever you want and a level of Psychic Warrior at 9th.

eftexar
2011-12-19, 05:05 PM
Be A Man (and its constituents) is hilarious, even if a bit powerful (but I've seen worse even within core rules).
I especially like Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon, but I'm also used to playing rogue-like characters so I might be slightly biased.

NeoSeraphi
2011-12-19, 05:10 PM
Be A Man (and its constituents) is hilarious, even if a bit powerful (but I've seen worse even within core rules).
I especially like Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon, but I'm also used to playing rogue-like characters so I might be slightly biased.

I homebrew new feats because I feel current feats aren't powerful enough.

But I'm glad you like them all. :smallbiggrin:

NineThePuma
2011-12-19, 05:36 PM
Frankly, if someone took the time in one of my games to deliberately get all of these in order like that, I would award them a Badass substitution level (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118689), because they darn well earned it. :smallcool:

Just one? :P