PDA

View Full Version : What to get a dragon? (Help.)

Metahuman1
2011-12-16, 07:20 PM
Hello Playground.

I'm currently building a character for a Play By Post game to be held on these boards. It's for an all dragons game.

More Specifically, were all using assorted homebrew dragon progressions on one side of a Gestalt, and what ever floats the individual players boat on the other.

I have This Silver Dragon Progression for the dragon side. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10996288&postcount=3

The other side is Barbarian 1/ Battle Dancer 1/ Warblade 1/ Swordsage 1/ Fist of the Forest 1/ Sorcerer 4. 46 point buy ability generation. Deadline Monday for complete character.

I have almost everything set up pending DM approval, except for Shopping.

And that is where I need help. Standard WBL for 9th lvl characters. What kinds of Items should I have? Please note the Hoard class feature for the Silver dragon and take that into account before posting a reply.

Thanks! :smallsmile:

motoko's ghost
2011-12-16, 07:23 PM
Something to boost touch AC,you'll have good saves and goood regular ac but the touch AC of a dragon is terrible. Alternatively miss chance.

dspeyer
2011-12-16, 10:02 PM
You'll want to be under Scintillating Scales and Sheltered Vitality during any combat. See if you can get a vest of both of those continuously.

Scrolls can be very handy and surprisingly cheap.

motoko's ghost
2011-12-16, 10:04 PM
ring of counterspells(shivering touch/greater shivering touch)

D*MN YOU BATMAN!:smallfurious: