PDA

View Full Version : Keeping items through Shapechange

kardar233
2011-12-17, 06:03 AM
I've got a character I've been working on and I'm primarily relying on an Extended Persisted Shapechange for a lot of things (including any/all physical stats). For the rest of my build, I've been working on picking up immunities to as many things as possible, and one of my main sources has been Bone Knight. The Bone Knight gets a number of undead immunities, but some of them are tied to the Bonecraft Armour you make. While it's not strictly necessary, I'd like to have those immunities, but in order to do that I'd need some way to keep my items through Shapechange. I know Druids can compensate using Wilding Clasps and the Wild armour quality, but do any of you know a way to keep my armour through Shapechange?

Thanks in advance.

Abaddon87
2011-12-17, 12:35 PM
I am AFB now but I'm not aware of any item/property that keeps items intact durring shapechanging.

However, we have ruled for a lycanthrope character I once had that wilding clasps would function as desired for shapechange as well. It seems to be the flavor of the item to cover any type of wild shape/shapechange situation anyways.