PDA

View Full Version : would this work and would you smack me for it?

Korivan
2011-12-17, 08:38 PM
Simply put, tri-kreen multiweapon fighting with double bladed swords.

I'm thinking as long as i take the multiweapon feats, and oversized two-weapon fighting, and enchant each blade seperatly with the speed enchantment. normally unless i'm wrong, by level 20, i would have 4 attacks in primary hands, 3 attacks in the other 3 hands, and perhaps another 8 with each extra blade.

work? if needed, i can expand the description a bit more.

Lateral
2011-12-17, 09:09 PM
Would I smack you for it? Hell no. That's really one of the tamest things you can do with MWF as a Thri-Kreen. You're sucking RHD and LA for this, remember.

Personally, I've always wanted to play a Thri-Kreen Soulbow using MWF to get crazy arrows/round. The rolling is excessive (especially with Lucky), but on a PbP it's fine. I built one of these for one recently, but I didn't get in so I've tabled it for now.

Korivan
2011-12-17, 09:29 PM
Well, chances are it'll be a gestalt game, and if thats the case i'll probably end up with a psy warrior/fighter to drop the fighter at 6 for weapon master7/ psy weapon master 7 with laminated and serrated weapons. If i manage to get the Exacutaner's Hood (+4 to attack and threat range, x1 increase to multiplier as insight bonus), i'll end up with a 7-20 x6 crit build that can crit undead/constructs/plants/oozes too, 21-22 cances a round. That and if the other person(s) go with +1 LA we can ignore that. Since i'm usually a initiate of mystra 3-factotum/wizard-metaphysical spellshaper-incantrix-archmage, i'd like to scale back my cheese a tad.