PDA

View Full Version : Merrix D'Cannith

Rowan Arquest
2011-12-20, 12:55 PM
Hello fine people. Does anyone know where I might procure the statistics block for the 3.5 Merrix D'Cannith(Artificer 9/ Dragonmark heir 3[unless it's been changed])?

Urpriest
2011-12-20, 01:27 PM
Hello fine people. Does anyone know where I might procure the statistics block for the 3.5 Merrix D'Cannith(Artificer 9/ Dragonmark heir 3[unless it's been changed])?

You...you just posted it. I'm not sure what you're asking for.

Most NPCs in settings have a statistics block of that form. Especially in Eberron.

Rowan Arquest
2011-12-20, 01:29 PM
Allow me to rephrase. Does anyone have the full stats of Merrix D'Cannith (HP, BAB, AC, equipment, feats, etc...).

I found the full stats for the LOBster in Dungeon magazine, so I'm just wondering if they gave Merrix the same treatment. If not, I can whip something up myself, but I would at least like to see if there is anything official.

Fax Celestis
2011-12-20, 02:00 PM
Most Eberron NPCs are explicitly non-fully-statted so the PCs can't metagame their stats.

hamishspence
2011-12-20, 02:06 PM
Five Nations stats out many NPCs (including the Lord of Blades, and Cardinal Krozen)- but Merrix isn't one of them.

Nerd-o-rama
2011-12-20, 02:11 PM
If he was statted anywhere, it'd be in Five Nations or Dragonmarked, and he appears to be in neither. I'd just go through and stat him if he's going to be important enough. Make sure to give him extra wealth in magic items since he's Merrix d'friggin' Cannith.

Jeraa
2011-12-20, 02:28 PM
Even if he does have full stats in some book, we still couldn't give them to you. No Eberron book is Open Content - the information in them can't be posted.

Nerd-o-rama
2011-12-20, 04:05 PM
I was looking for a book and page number, myself. OP can buy or borrow a sourcebook, or it might have even been in one he owns and he simply can't find it.

Greenish
2011-12-20, 04:14 PM
Hello fine people. Does anyone know where I might procure the statistics block for the 3.5 Merrix D'Cannith(Artificer 9/ Dragonmark heir 3[unless it's been changed])?Unless the current edition has messed with the timeline, the current Merrix D'Cannith is version 2.0 (grandson of 1.0 Merrix D'Cannith). :smalltongue:

Anyway, he's probably still Dragonmark Heir officially, since the Cannith Dragonmarked PrC doesn't really fit, so there'd be no reason the change.

Inferno
2011-12-20, 06:49 PM
Make sure to give him extra wealth in magic items since he's Merrix d'friggin' Cannith.

And by extra wealth, we're talking something along the lines of a Warforged Titan made out of diamonds, platinum and soarwood (unless there's a more expensive, rarer wood I'm forgetting) to ride in combat. And a golden airship to get him there.

phlidwsn
2011-12-20, 07:39 PM
And by extra wealth, we're talking something along the lines of a Warforged Titan made out of diamonds, platinum and soarwood (unless there's a more expensive, rarer wood I'm forgetting) to ride in combat. And a golden airship to get him there.

Don't forget the top hat so we know exactly how rich we're talking about here.
(Said top hat (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff151/shadyspace/HouseCannith.jpg))

Nerd-o-rama
2011-12-21, 09:55 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of combat equipment, which I feel like Merrix would make pretty practical (mostly broken-for-an-NPC spell completion items), and have whatever you allot him for General Loot...well, frankly, don't allot him General Loot since if the players kill Merrix d'Cannith, they're probably not going to be able to sell statues and paintings and piles upon piles of spare Eberron Dragonshards unless they are very, very fast or very, very good at pinning it on someone else.

But yeah, at least Triple Standard wealth.