PDA

View Full Version : help with BBEG

Bloodymango
2011-12-20, 01:55 PM
hey guys I’m in the process of writing a 1-20 homebrew mod for my group. This game will probably start sometime in the summer of next year. i am basing my game of a band called rhapsody of fire. They are an Italian band and threw their songs they tell 2 different stories of mighty warriors and how they save the world. They have two different tales, one about a magical sword said to be able to destroy the world. This weapon is sought after by angels, demons and everything in between. this is known as the emerald sword saga. The second tale is about The Seven Black Books. These black books have the power to resurrect this powerful person known as nekron he will be the bbeg. the second saga is known as Dark Secret. i think i have a solid back story to the game, involving wee jas and norebo. wee jas has had a child and it has died. many demons and cultist try to worship the dead child god arrempting to make it "alive again" and give it power. obviously an Atropal would work here but i think that's would be to stereotypical of a final boss of a dead child god. so i was looking for some help. i am very open to everything.

here are the two back stories if you want to read them
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Sword_Saga

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Secret_Saga

JohnnyCancer
2011-12-20, 11:11 PM
Rhapsody of Fire is pretty cool, I dig Unholy Warcry. It almost seems like a prime opportunity to pull out the stereotypical dark lord on his throne, high in the mountains; but let's see. What if the dead godchild's body turned into a land that attracted feuding armies that fought and died upon it? When the time comes to resurrect it, a colossal earth elemental riddled with corpses and infused with necromantic power rises up to act like an incubator? It could disgorge crude oil and have all kinds of undead warriors peeling off it's body to attack. The child itself could maybe be redeemed once the corrupted elemental is destroyed.