PDA

View Full Version : Level 11 Minotaur fighter gear

upperguy
2011-12-21, 01:09 PM
I'm playing a Mino fighter wielding a maul in this campaign and long story short we got sent to a demonic plane. Before making our way back to our world though we passed through a city where anything imaginable is available. I've got a pretty good weapon and armor as well as an amulet of physical resolve +2 and a few other random little pieces.

So what should I look for? I've brought up tattoos and being a demon-plane he said the demonskin tattoo would have good effect. I've also talked about doing something with my horns to improve my racial charge(cant remember the name). The campaign is aiming against a demon war/invasion and it sees reoccuring necro/fire damage. We don't seem to be running into many shops and we have amassed a decent amount of funds, are there any consumables that might be worth picking up?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Vknight
2011-12-21, 03:49 PM
There is a head slot or hand slot item which boosts charge damage.
Also Cloak of Resistance (Fire or Necrotic)
Or 'Black Iron' Heavy Armor its a Lvl9and up item, its chain-mail, scale mail, or plate. It provides resistance Fire & Necrotic(5in Heroic, 10in Paragon etc.) and stacks with racials & feats providing the same resistances.

Also the alternative rewards there is one which is from slaying a powerful Red Dragon. It gives 5fire resistance and it levels up when the user reaches the correct level(I.E. you level up to 14, the item changes from its Lvl9 version to the Lvl14 version) ending with 25fire resistance.

DragonBaneDM
2011-12-21, 04:48 PM
As far as Consumables go, I'm a huge fan of Woundpatches. You can find them in Eberron Player's Handbook, and they let you slap one on and then get more out of the next surge you spend.

Adoendithas
2011-12-21, 06:21 PM
What cost? And how much more?

DragonBaneDM
2011-12-29, 05:38 PM
Extra 5 HP when you spend the surge, sir! And then the woundpatch goes poof! Well more like gets absorbed.

Aaaand I forget. I'm away from my books on a trip to New York City at the moment. =/ I wanna say it's a Level 1 Consumable though... Gonna guess from 30-50 gp.