PDA

View Full Version : [3.PF] Do ALL the WAAAARGH and support?

Krazzman
2011-12-21, 03:37 PM
Hello fellow Playgrounders,

It's again...me!

This time I ask for a Barbarian and a good synergetic class to that one so again we need advice.

We are going to have 25 pt point buy, all Pathfinder from paizo is allowed, 3rd party will be looked into. The same goes for feats from 3.5 sources. No Traits, No Flaws.

The Barbarian will be played by my Girlfriend and she has a pretty good concept, there is just the need of "finetuning" for the later levels.

She wants to take a straight barbarian in the style of Guts from Berzerk (although some PrC's could be considered).
So far she is going to play a Human Barbarian with at least 14 Dex for Precise Strikes (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/precise-strike-combat-teamwork) (yes we wanna try out some Teamwork :3), high Str, high Con, 10 to 12 Int, and 12 Wis at least.
Her Feats: Power Attack and Monkey Grip and on 3rd Level Precise Strike.
But from there on we are a bit lost.
We need good melee (non-charger) feats and Rage-Powers. And most Important....Weapons.

But the other important part is about the character I am going to play.
As I mentioned, this character should be a good way to buff the barbarian and to work in a good synergy with her.
I thought about a Stormborn Sorceror, a Fighting dude (Rogue? Fighter? Qingong Hungry Ghost Monk?), a Divine Caster or an Archer (probably Zen-Archer).
But while the Sorcerer already has a build I have in mind, this is without ANY support to the barbarian.
I would like to have some advice on this, except the Butterfly Sting trick to grant her the crits I would get with a 15-20 weapon (a keened weapon).

I hope you can help us and that this thread won't die before getting enough answers.

Krazzman
2011-12-22, 11:05 AM
Hmm, I'll try this one for a change...

/push?