PDA

View Full Version : Pantheons

Elric VIII
2011-12-23, 07:19 AM
Can anyone point me to the rules for Pantheons WRT a Cleric's domain/worship choices?

Also, I would like to put together a personal pantheon for a character of mine that includes the following:

Inquisition and Time domains.
Lawful purpose.
Acceptance of death/undeath.
Sense of the inevitability of order/law.

The character has a mindset similar to Heidar from Ice Age (M:TG) in that he believes that path to order is through the purity of undeath. I think a good start is Wee Jas, but she only offers Inquisition.

sonofzeal
2011-12-23, 07:26 AM
I really don't think there's any official rules on Pantheons. Deities & Demigods would be your place to look. "North Pantheon" or "Greek Pantheon" likely focus on core domain. I don't think there's any RAW way to do what you're trying to do with those specific domains, barring specific campaign settings. Consult your DM. They can likely help you far more than we can.

ScIaDrd
2011-12-23, 07:28 AM
Well, on that second point, I´ve never seen official rules for pantheons, but this homebrew rule (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192125&highlight=Pantheon+domain) has always interested me.

KillianHawkeye
2011-12-23, 08:22 AM
Actually, Deities & Demigods does have rules for worshipping an entire pantheon on pages 6-7.

All it is is you are able to pick any 2 domains as long as somebody in the pantheon grants them. Also, your alignment can match any of the gods in the pantheon.