PDA

View Full Version : Find the real me old lady

SoliaTera
2011-12-23, 03:41 PM
Hello! i was wondering if first of could the spell mirror image be made permanent and if so how much would it cost in gold and xp

Rubik
2011-12-23, 04:52 PM
Hello! i was wondering if first of could the spell mirror image be made permanent and if so how much would it cost in gold and xpMaking it permanent wouldn't be a very good thing, since the images don't renew themselves once destroyed.

You'd probably want an at-will item of it, priced from the guidelines in the DMG.

[edit] There's also the Throw Ectoform power from Hyperconscious, which is AMAZING if you use Persist Power from the same book. Thousands of ectoforms for each manifestation (they're like mini astral constructs that look just like you one spawns every single round for the power's duration, and you can command them to do things for you).

motoko's ghost
2011-12-23, 04:53 PM
You could also try a permanent version of the greater version where it spawns new images automatically(still has same maximum though I think)

SoliaTera
2011-12-24, 02:23 AM
You could also try a permanent version of the greater version where it spawns new images automatically(still has same maximum though I think

How much gp and xp would that cost?

motoko's ghost
2011-12-24, 02:47 AM
How much gp and xp would that cost?

up to the DM, as its not actually on the permanency list.

SoliaTera
2011-12-24, 12:12 PM
theres no formula to determine price?

Prime32
2011-12-24, 01:15 PM
You could try creating a magic item of it. Or apply the Persistent Spell metamagic feat so it lasts 24 hours (cast every day).

The Glyphstone
2011-12-24, 02:25 PM
theres no formula to determine price?

Sadly, no.