PDA

View Full Version : A little help here please >.>

chrono10487
2011-12-24, 12:51 AM
Ok, I do not want to play the Star Wars RPG D20 because that is more books to read. But Through much time and what not I have discovered how to make a sith or jedi in 3.5. Oh 3.5 i love how much character optimization you allow me to do. So here is my question for all of you who have extensive race and to much dnd knowledge lol. What is the closest race to a kel dor from star wars? I know many will say githzerai or githyanki but they dont 100% fit. In the star wars rpg the net stats for a keldor are +2 dex, -2 con, and +2 wis, with low-light vision, no LA. So before I decide the lesser of two evils on githzerai or githyanki (githzerai way better choice) I ask you my fellow playgrounders for your aid!! ^.^

This is a Kel Dor

http://images.wikia.com/swfanon/images/f/f8/EGTFEPloKoon.jpg

chrono10487
2011-12-24, 02:06 AM
14 views no suggestions? lol ^.^

Dr.Epic
2011-12-24, 02:11 AM
Elf?

They got the dex and con right. And I'm sure you can cut a deal with the DM to get +2 wisdom. There might even be a subrace that gets it.

chrono10487
2011-12-24, 02:18 AM
hmm close but elves are a little too pretty hmmm... I am sure i could be able to deal with the DM and looks are kinda all in the fluff but elves are kinda the metro sexuals of the world and my group teases elves and fey lol as for dealing with the DM i am trying to not branch into simply creating a new race or i would just transfer the Kel Dor directly out of the Star Wars d20 ^.^

*.*.*.*
2011-12-24, 02:30 AM
Hobgoblins are a tad bit close

chrono10487
2011-12-24, 02:37 AM
Well again hobgoblin is close and fits almost there but that naggy wisdom is something i feel should be there as a jedi character. Keep the ideas coming playgrounders of awesome!! ^.^ loving the input.