PDA

View Full Version : [PF, Golarion] Adventure hook/plot in Absalom?

Salbazier
2011-12-24, 06:40 AM
I've been thinking about GMing for a change. I like big cities. Absalom (http://pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Absalom) is like Sharn to me, 'the starting city', so I'm thinking about adventure ideas in Absalom .. and I'm stumped. Anyone have any idea?

TomBaker
2011-12-31, 02:16 PM
All dependant for what feeling you're going for.
Crime plots can always be fun, with the party stumbling into the middle of something bad, be it drugs, magic item trafficking or any number of illegal practices, and either helping the watch or ingratiating themselves with the criminal underworld.

Alternatively something unknown is stalking the streets at night, preying on people and the party think they can become rich/famous/rewarded for tracking it down and defeating it.

Or if you're feeling particularly different, a mage has just set up a new attraction, a wildlife reserve on his estates, save that everything is a basic animal or dinosaur with changes and spell like abilities, and he is now opening it to the rich to hunt exotic and dangerous game. Except he needs people to feed the damn things, along with make sure the park keeps running. Jurassic Park, save that the raptors fling lightning bolts from their mouths