PDA

View Full Version : Panimage Media Tablet Problems

Callos_DeTerran
2011-12-27, 04:22 PM
I just got a Panimage Media Tablet for Christmas and I was really excited about it. But the confounded thing just won't work. I can barely get the Wi-Fi to connect (and I dare not try it further away from my router then ten feet) nor can I access YouTube videos or images of any kind really.

Now, I suspect I need Adobe Flash Player, but (during one of the rare moments of connection to the internet) Adobe doesn't have a flash player for my device or browser. So I figured I'd try getting a new browser because I'm using the bog standard one that came with the tablet (it's literally called 'browser'). But...now my Wi Fi won't work anymore. I don't even know what I did to make it not work, one second I was online on my tablet, the next it can't connect anymore.

I'm praying that someone here can help me, cause it annoys the heck out of me that this infernal device is being so un-cooperative. And, in case it's important, this is my first tablet so if there checklist of things I'm supposed to go through and download before I do anything, I didn't do it because I didn't know it existed. All I've managed to do on this thing is change the date to the correct one and change the wallpaper. :smallfurious: