PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Need to Try and Control You! Look into my Eyes and I Own You! (Spell PEACH)

NeoSeraphi
2012-01-01, 02:36 AM
I sincerely apologize to all homebrewers who view this. This kind of music normally isn't my thing, but this song is just too damn catchy, and I'd like to think that bard players out there would actually appreciate the outrageousness of this spell.

Moves Like Jagger
Enchantment (Compulsion) [Language-Dependent, Mind-Affecting]
Level: Bard 5
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 round/level
Save: Will Negates
SR: Yes

As you concentrate and continue the spell, you dance wildly, displaying an inhuman flexibility and skill. For the duration of the spell, you receive a +4 dodge bonus to your AC and Reflex saves, and you become immune to flanking.

Additionally, you gain a gaze attack, usable as a swift action against a creature within 30 feet once per round. If you use it, the creature who meets your gaze must make a Will save or be affected by a suggestion spell. After using this ability, you must wait at least one round before using your gaze attack again.

Noctis Vigil
2012-01-01, 03:31 AM
You are now my new bestest friend. :smallbiggrin: I love it! Although I would have made it a charm or dominate person instead of a suggestion, personally.

NeoSeraphi
2012-01-01, 03:36 AM
You are now my new bestest friend. :smallbiggrin: I love it! Although I would have made it a charm or dominate person instead of a suggestion, personally.

Well, dominate would have been too strong, as just one casting of it is already a 5th level spell on its own, and charm just doesn't seem to work. Suggestion fits better, in my opinion. It's more...hypnotic. :smallbiggrin:

Noctis Vigil
2012-01-01, 03:53 AM
I don't know. I mean, he's trying to charm someone enough to get into her pants in the song. Maybe suggestion covers it better. Either way, good job on the spell. The homebrew community needs more silly spells. Glad we can count on Seraphi Homebrew(TM) to keep us well supplied. :smallbiggrin:

Madara
2012-01-01, 07:49 PM
Very nice indeed. Looks like you're doing a fair amount of custom spells lately. I look forward to the future ones. :smallbiggrin:

Pyromancer999
2012-01-02, 04:52 PM
........I love this. So much. So very, very much.

NeoSeraphi
2012-01-02, 05:20 PM
........I love this. So much. So very, very much.

Very nice indeed. Looks like you're doing a fair amount of custom spells lately. I look forward to the future ones. :smallbiggrin:

I don't know. I mean, he's trying to charm someone enough to get into her pants in the song. Maybe suggestion covers it better. Either way, good job on the spell. The homebrew community needs more silly spells. Glad we can count on Seraphi Homebrew(TM) to keep us well supplied. :smallbiggrin:

Ah, 3 more satisfied customers! Please come again! Remember, at Seraphi Homebrew(TM), the only thing we value more than customer satisfaction is Seraphi satisfaction! (Now accepting verbal praise and adoration as currency!)

Wyntonian
2012-01-02, 05:46 PM
*Gives adoration*

I don't think I've ever heard the song, but I've heard the reference. Anyhoo...

If you're dancing and staring to get people to do what you want, is it language-dependent?

NeoSeraphi
2012-01-02, 05:47 PM
*Gives adoration*

I don't think I've ever heard the song, but I've heard the reference. Anyhoo...

If you're dancing and staring to get people to do what you want, is it language-dependent?

You still have to speak to deliver a suggestion. You can't actually convey what you want with your body, and this spell doesn't give you like, sexy telepathy or anything.

Edit:...Wyn, I hate you. :smalltongue: And here I thought I had cranked out my homebrew for the day...such is the burden of a creative mind...*goes to make a new spell*

Wyntonian
2012-01-02, 05:51 PM
I believe my work here is done. :smallcool:

NeoSeraphi
2012-01-02, 05:58 PM
Look what you have wrought on the Playground, Wyn! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227556)

Wyntonian
2012-01-02, 06:11 PM
And here I thought it would take you more than 7 minutes. Showed me, didn't you? :smallbiggrin:

NeoSeraphi
2012-01-02, 06:14 PM
And here I thought it would take you more than 7 minutes. Showed me, didn't you? :smallbiggrin:

When homebrew needs to be written, it just possesses my fingers and the text flows forth.