PDA

View Full Version : Belkar Fan Art

Vattic
2012-01-02, 02:01 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Pgzn_JBzgzc/TwD6iSDedTI/AAAAAAAAAH8/C-qb3C5Y8vg/s1600/belk_finish.jpg

I found myself really bored on New Year's Eve and I realized that I hadn't drawn anything substantial in close to a month. It kind of blew me away and so I wanted to get in some practice in ASAP. I dug around my hardrive for something fun to ink and happened upon an extremely pixelated and blurry picture that Inkthinker drew of Belkar from way back in 2007.

I'll try to find the pencils to post for comparison.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs18/PRE/f/2007/132/b/4/Belkar_lineart_by_Inkthinker.jpg

Found 'em!
Thanks for looking, guys!

Dark Elf Bard
2012-01-02, 02:07 PM
Can You SPOILER those please!

Elder Tsofu
2012-01-02, 02:26 PM
The first reply is just a complaint about the size? Geez.

Nice inking, it brings out Belkar in a favourable way. Left arm looks slightly wonky though. :smallsmile:

Dr.Epic
2012-01-02, 02:52 PM
Can You SPOILER those please!

Yeah, spoilers would be great. I clicked this thread and it stretched out the thread display.

Other than that, nice.

Vattic
2012-01-02, 03:06 PM
Hey, sorry guys! Most forums that I frequent resize the images automagically. Should be good now.

Anyway, which arm looks wonky? His left (the one with the skull) or our left (the one with the dagger)?

Elder Tsofu
2012-01-02, 03:46 PM
Was a bit unspecific, his left arm, the one holding the skull. :smallsmile:
The large differences in the arms thickness seems a bit off, but I suppose it might be stylization too.

Mordokai
2012-01-02, 03:48 PM
This one actually does a lot to illustrate the kind of psycho that Belkar is.

Nice drawing, btw.

Bastian Weaver
2012-01-03, 05:44 AM
Sexy.
Shoeless.
God of War!

leakingpen
2012-01-03, 10:01 AM
That. Was. AWESOME! I wanna see someone get this as a tattoo now!

as for the arms, the thickness seems perfectly in line with the angle of viewing, and the fact that his back arm is further away from us. The muscles on the forward arm see a LITTLE wonky, mostly because as a halfling, i expect him to have chubby arms, not ripped and cut.

I like this drawing very very very much! I think I may have a new desktop for a while.