PDA

View Full Version : Skyrim Character Backstories: So thats why they wanted to cut your head off...

Vixsor Lumin
2012-01-03, 03:16 PM
Hello Playground! I was looking at Skyrim stuff online and realized that other people RP there skyrim characters to! So I was just wondering, what are your backstories? I found lots of them but none on this site so ithought id start a thread for it. Now to start us off ill do mine.

Faldor Far-eyes was a long way from his wooded home. He had been exiled from his homeland for breaking the Green Pact. They would have killed him on the spot if he hadn't been able to sneak away. Luckily that's just about all he was good at. He lived off the land for a few years before he dared go back to any civilitaion. He went to Skyrim, thinking it was the last place anyone would look for him. Unfortanately, he discovered he had a knack for magic while crossing the border.

He was attacked by a pack of wolves when he neared the border. They were to numerous and close for him to use his bow, so he drew a dagger and tried to fight them off. It was torn from his hand as he plunged it into a charging wolf. As he retreated, with his back to a tree he felt something snap within him. Flames erupted from his hands and incinerated the wolves. But now the flames were burning the forest. He ran from the now roaring inferno straight into an imperial camp. They handcuffed him for almost burning down the forest and Faldor, tired from using his newfound gift, passed out. He woke up in a cart headed to a destination unknown with three other men.