PDA

View Full Version : Recommend me a deity

Magdela
2012-01-03, 09:51 PM
I have recently been in the process of creating a paladin...there is a problem though.

I can not find a deity that fits Hurk's (rider) and Musky's (dire moose thing in Frostburn) personality.

Recently I've decided I'm going to mess around and make it so this character never leaves his mount. Ever. Even while sleeping or attending dinner parties. He views not being mounted as a sign of inferiority of the person, but not undeserving of help.

He is Paladin 5/Grayguard 2. I am not sure of a good god other than Heironeous. Which fits most of his personality, the problem is that Hurk loves his mount and there isn't alot of that in the Heironeous religion.

Novawurmson
2012-01-03, 09:52 PM
Pathfinder deities allowed? Erastil (http://pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Erastil) might be perfect. Note the part about appearing as an elk-moose-headed humanoid.

Othniel Edden
2012-01-03, 09:53 PM
Poseidon. One only needs to read how the Minotaur came about. Plus the god created and loved horses. Fairly stubborn, with a big fuss about law, and sacrafices. Perfect for a neutral Paladin with a love of his mount.

CTrees
2012-01-03, 09:58 PM
Recently I've decided I'm going to mess around and make it so this character never leaves his mount. Ever. Even while sleeping or attending dinner parties.

But... what about pooping? :frown:

Magdela
2012-01-03, 09:59 PM
But... what about pooping? :frown:

Skillpoints in balance.

Urpriest
2012-01-03, 10:00 PM
For a Paladin who's something of a jerk with a superiority complex, Zarus would be an interesting choice for a human, though unless your DM lets you get away with worshipping a god without getting spells from them (RAW legal for a Paladin, but some get snippy about it) it may violate the one-step rule.

Aengrist is decently in-theme for any Frostfell Paladin.