PDA

View Full Version : I can't remember the name of this item.. do you remember it?

ryeookin
2012-01-04, 11:50 AM
There is an item in a dragon mag that I ran into a long time ago, it was like a bag of holding except that it just shrunk items down in size and I think it was a free action to access items in said backpack. If memory serves it was like 20k or 40k.

Anyone remember what it's called and what mag its in?

onemorelurker
2012-01-04, 01:00 PM
There is an item in a dragon mag that I ran into a long time ago, it was like a bag of holding except that it just shrunk items down in size and I think it was a free action to access items in said backpack. If memory serves it was like 20k or 40k.

Anyone remember what it's called and what mag its in?

Are you thinking of the Dragonskin Bag of Grendel from 329? It's 18k and does the shrinking thing, but there's no mention of taking stuff out of it being a free action.

ryeookin
2012-01-05, 11:12 AM
Hey that is it! Although.. I thought removing items was a free action. Tis a shame. That's why I wanted it.

Thanks though. :)

Slipperychicken
2012-01-05, 02:32 PM
You want the Glove of Storing (10,000gp, on SRD). If Ghostwalk is available, Glove of the Master Strategist grants the same effect plus 1/day Truestrike for only 3,600gp.