PDA

View Full Version : GiantitP Justice League

DonutBoy12321
2012-01-04, 11:15 PM
This thread is basically for everyone to be their own superhero. Invent your superhero, your wacky power, and you're set.

Note: this is not for a game, just for the fun of being a superhero.

My superhero is, of course, Donut Boy. Complete with a full arsenal of donuts.

Edit: I created a table of everyone, for reference.
{table=head] User | Hero/Villain | Power | Justice/Injustice
DB12321 | Donut Boy | Donut | Justice
Castaras | Dread Pieomancer | Pie | Injustice
factotum | Big Eater | Eating | Unspecified
Fredaintdead | Amazing Punchfist | Bruiser | Justice
Lord Raziere | Crimson Hair | Hair Tentacles | Justice
Emperor Ing | Lazers | Lazers | Justice
Starbuck_II | Blue Lightning | Electricity | Justice
Tyriont | Expatriate | Culture | Justice?
Scarlet Knight | Scarlet Night | Scarlet Darkness | Justice?
WyvernLord | Wyvern Lord | Wyverns | In between
Mutant Sheep | Sheepman | Flight/Wool | Justice
Dark Elf Bard | Warlock | Demonic | Justice
Comrade | The What | Randomness | Injustice
Megatron46 | The Dozer | Apathy | Justice
Captain_Obvious | Unstoppable | Comedic Defeat | Injustice
akma | Unknown | Always there | Both
traab | Plotman | Plot | Justice
Blackjack217 | Gate Man | Teleportation | Justice
irenicObserver | Regulator | Opposites | Justice
Dr. Epic | Dr. Epic | Epicness | Injustice
Lanaya | Redshirt | Dying | Injustice
horngeek | Crimson Firestorm | Fire/Strength | Justice
Beworf | Beworf | Strength/Losing | Justice
Mr. Silver | Ad Hoc Avenger | Ad Hoc | Justice
Pokemon-freak89 | Channeler | Channeling | Justice
TheSummoner | The Summoner | Summoning | Injustice[/table]

Castaras
2012-01-05, 07:10 AM
Fraid I'm a supervillain. The Dread Pieomancer, destroying souls and torturing innocents with the strange concoctions I have in my pies. used as both tasty traps and missile weapons, to destroy the universe.

Mwahahaha. Ha.

factotum
2012-01-05, 08:13 AM
And I shall be the Big Eater, who is capable of eating infinite quantities of both your offerings without any ill effects whatsoever!! :smallbiggrin:

Fredaintdead
2012-01-05, 08:48 AM
The Amazing Punchfist.
Standard Bruiser hero, i.e. Super strength and nigh-indestructable.

Lord Raziere
2012-01-05, 10:41 AM
The Crimson Hair.

My power would be manipulate red hair to become tentacles and since I myself have red hair….

I become red hair Doc Oct….

Emperor Ing
2012-01-05, 10:55 AM
Lasers. Lots and lots of lasers. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA i'm totally a good guy!

Starbuck_II
2012-01-05, 10:58 AM
Blue Lightning: Superhero able to manipulate the electrical currents running through any object. Can create big static shocks, not harmed by electricity, can run objects by being near them by will, etc.
Even human nerves with enough focus, but not is draining.

Tyriont
2012-01-05, 11:01 AM
The Expatriate - spreading culture in foreign lands with the use of copious amounts of tea.

Scarlet Knight
2012-01-05, 11:49 AM
The Scarlet Night !

My cloak envelops those I target with impenetrable darkness! Scarlet Darkness...which, believe me, is terrifying! No, really...

WyvernLord
2012-01-06, 12:10 AM
I am the wyvern lord I summon hordes of wyverns to do my bidding.
Kinda a toss up between hero and villain.:smalltongue:

Mutant Sheep
2012-01-06, 12:24 AM
Sheepman. I have four arms because I was bitten by a radioactive sheep! I strike giddiness in the hearts of criminals! I can also fly and use my wool to create solid objects! I can also create new powers for myself as plot demands!:smalltongue: I do public service announcements!:smallbiggrin:

Dark Elf Bard
2012-01-06, 12:35 AM
I am the Warlock. I summon demons and hellfire to do what I want. Of course, I'm the Leageur with the mysterious background.

Sheepman. I have four arms because I was bitten by a radioactive sheep! I strike giddiness in the hearts of criminals! I can also fly and use my wool to create solid objects!:smalltongue:
I never noticed your avvie has 4 arms...

Mutant Sheep
2012-01-06, 12:40 AM
I am the Warlock. I summon demons and hellfire to do what I want. Of course, I'm the Leageur with the mysterious background.

Is the actual Justice League in our League too? Because then Etrigann has some work to do...:smalltongue:

Yeah, he hides his shame. Hides his shameful extra pair of appendixes.

factotum
2012-01-06, 02:32 AM

Well, he *is* a mutant... :smalltongue:

Comrade
2012-01-06, 02:45 AM
I shall be...the WHAT.

A nefarious super-something whose power is simply the ability to call upon any superpower never thought of before!

Megatron46
2012-01-06, 03:10 AM
I am Dozer- Lord of Apathy!
My lack of interest in any and everything or one infects those around me causing my enemies to go "Meh!" and just walk away...or lie down!

factotum
2012-01-06, 07:58 AM
A nefarious super-something whose power is simply the ability to call upon any superpower never thought of before!

Wouldn't your weakness be when the supervillain gets a hyperactive 5-year-old to start dreaming up superpowers? There goes your ability to project bananas at hypersonic velocities... :smallsmile:

Ravens_cry
2012-01-06, 08:21 AM
Wouldn't your weakness be when the supervillain gets a hyperactive 5-year-old to start dreaming up superpowers? There goes your ability to project bananas at hypersonic velocities... :smallsmile:
I believe a character with this explicit superpower was basically defeated this way, calling out all the superpowers one could think of.

The_Admiral
2012-01-06, 08:30 AM
I am am the super-villain Unstoppable. My power is that I cannot be defeated unless my defeat fulfills a comedic purpose or happens in a funny way.

akma
2012-01-06, 12:45 PM
I am the one no one notices, but everyone likes. I walk in plain site, unnoticed as special - unless I want to.
When I am not around, no one notices I`m gone, and no one remmembers I exist. When I return, they treat me as one of their own, not realising I have been gone for a while, sometimes years.
I can get into any group - I make friends fast. Friends forever. Friends that don`t remmember me.

I am considered an urban myth. I am recorded electronically in many diffrent places, with diffrent groups of people - generals, spies, religious figures, politicians, activists, criminals, terrorists.
What are my goals? Do I work for good or for evil?

Many analysts managed to notice me, and work to find out more about me. They all want to know the thing that no one knows.

My name.

Traab
2012-01-06, 01:03 PM
I am PLOTMAN! Imbued with the mystical powers and protection of Plot. Any dangerous attack about to hit me? Something shall always deflect it from me, or some sap shall take the blow in my place! Nigh indestructible fiend bent on the destruction of the world? I shall pull out its one weakness from my magical mystery box of holding!

blackjack217
2012-01-06, 01:15 PM
I am Gate Man!
capable of rapid-fire self teleportation I'm nearly impossible to pin down but my offensive style is based on small two way "gates" that I can send objects through. Like say bullets :smallamused:

irenicObserver
2012-01-06, 01:20 PM
I shall be, The Regulator, with the ability to fight by generating antithetic constructs such as sparkles and dark particles, butterflies and gnats, rainbows and shades, doves and ravens, ribbons and chains etc.
I shall be...the WHAT.

Ooh! how about the ability to fight with...something and the weakness of...whatever.....

what were we talking about again? why are we arresting this guy? better let him go.
I am PLOTMAN! Imbued with the mystical powers and protection of Plot. Any dangerous attack about to hit me? Something shall always deflect it from me, or some sap shall take the blow in my place! Nigh indestructible fiend bent on the destruction of the world? I shall pull out its one weakness from my magical mystery box of holding!

Written in Destiny's books to fulfill a universe preserving action, circumstance protects you so you may live to do it!

Traab
2012-01-06, 05:06 PM
I shall be, The Regulator, with the ability to fight by generating antithetic constructs such as sparkles and dark particles, butterflies and gnats, rainbows and shades, doves and ravens, ribbons and chains etc.

Ooh! how about the ability to fight with...something and the weakness of...whatever.....

what where we talking about again? why are we arresting this guy? better let him go.

Written in Destiny's books to fulfill a universe preserving action, circumstance protects you so you may live to do it!

I have a catch phrase you know. "THE POWER OF PLOT COMPELS YOU!"

Comrade
2012-01-06, 05:08 PM
There goes your ability to project bananas at hypersonic velocities... :smallsmile:

Goddammit man.

Well, at least I still have the ability to fire explosive fishbowls out my hands--wait dammit now I don't.

Well, I've still got the ability to hack people's minds and make them think they're a sperm whale...dammit, there that one goes too.

I've got it. Firing disintegrating rays out my--

--pretty sure it's not been thought of.

Dr.Epic
2012-01-07, 04:32 PM
Well, I'm a supervillain: Dr. Epic. And I got a PhD in Epicness. Time to start the GiantitP Injustice League. Peace...not literally peace. Just later.

DonutBoy12321
2012-01-07, 10:59 PM
Well, I'm a supervillain: Dr. Epic. And I got a PhD in Epicness. Time to start the GiantitP Injustice League. Peace...not literally peace. Just later.

Let the epic battles begin!... At a later point when you have more members.

Traab
2012-01-07, 11:13 PM

HAH! Your epic levels of evil fails before the awesome might of. . . THE PLOT! I do not fear you mister epic!

please catch the movie quote opening I gave you, pleasepleaseplease.

The_Admiral
2012-01-07, 11:21 PM
Dr.Epic, I Unstoppable shall join you're league.

Lanaya
2012-01-07, 11:27 PM
I am Redshirt, a bland member of the Injustice League with no clearly defined personality or powers. I only exist to be quickly killed off in order to show the amazing abilities of one of the good guys.

horngeek
2012-01-07, 11:27 PM
"The CRIMSON FIRESTORM, the PREMIER SUPERHERO of NEW YORK! I can CONTROL the ELEMENT of FIRE, and ALSO HAVE AMAZING STRENGTH!"

Based off Othar Tryggvassen (GENTLEMAN ADVENTURER!) in personality... except it's an act to make supervillians underestimate him. In actual fact, he's pretty smart, and his 'powers' are actually devices he uses.

Traab
2012-01-07, 11:37 PM
Can I bring my cousin in with me? His name is Beworf. His power is to be amazingly tough and strong, a truly kickass warrior, but his main function is to be beaten horribly by every new bad guy in order to demonstrate how powerful the enemy is.

Scarlet Knight
2012-01-07, 11:39 PM
I am Redshirt, a bland member of the Injustice League with no clearly defined personality or powers. I only exist to be quickly killed off in order to show the amazing abilities of one of the good guys.

You know, Redshirt old boy, if you want to switch Leagues, I could use a sidekick. It's like a minion, but with better perks....

Lanaya
2012-01-08, 01:44 AM
You know, Redshirt old boy, if you want to switch Leagues, I could use a sidekick. It's like a minion, but with better perks....

Gosh, really? A full sidekick? Aww, gee, I dunno... It's such a big responsibility, y'know?

akma
2012-01-08, 02:06 AM
I am the one no one notices, but everyone likes. I walk in plain site, unnoticed as special - unless I want to.
When I am not around, no one notices I`m gone, and no one remmembers I exist. When I return, they treat me as one of their own, not realising I have been gone for a while, sometimes years.
I can get into any group - I make friends fast. Friends forever. Friends that don`t remmember me.

I am considered an urban myth. I am recorded electronically in many diffrent places, with diffrent groups of people - generals, spies, religious figures, politicians, activists, criminals, terrorists.
What are my goals? Do I work for good or for evil?

Many analysts managed to notice me, and work to find out more about me. They all want to know the thing that no one knows.

My name.

Both the justice league and the injustice league consider me a close and reliable ally.

Dr.Epic
2012-01-08, 02:12 AM
I do not fear you mister epic!

DOCTOR! DOCTOR Epic. I didn't go to Evil Epic Medical school for four years to be called mister!

factotum
2012-01-08, 03:15 AM
DOCTOR! DOCTOR Epic. I didn't go to Evil Epic Medical school for four years to be called mister!

Hold on, a full Evil Medical School degree is seven years, not four--you must have been kicked out early! :smalltongue:

Mx.Silver
2012-01-08, 07:51 AM
Beware forces of evil for it is I... The Ad Hoc Avenger!
With my powers to retroactively alter my past actions, I am always prepared for whatever comes my way. Ambushed by gun-toting goons? I just so happened to put on my bulletproof vest before I went out. Ambushed by ninjas? Luckily I have spent the last 8 years becoming an expert martial artist. Facing a Supervillain who's forcefield can only be counter-acted by cucumber? Good thing I saved that sandwich from lunch after all.
My only weaknesses are that a cannot alter actions that took place less than 60 seconds in the past, nor can I directly alter major life events of others (for example, I can't kill someone if I had previously left them alive).

My joining of the Justice League was not in fact motivated by a need to avoid a face-off with Plotman and the horrifically out-of-control game of one-upsmanship such a contest would result in. Nor was I at any point a double-agent for the Injustice League, that was merely a cover to gain knowledge of their capabilities and to feed them false information.

Traab
2012-01-08, 09:16 AM
Beware forces of evil for it is I... The Ad Hoc Avenger!
With my powers to retroactively alter my past actions, I am always prepared for whatever comes my way. Ambushed by gun-toting goons? I just so happened to put on my bulletproof before I went out. Ambushed by ninjas? Luckily I have spent the last 8 years becoming an expert marital artist. Facing a Supervillain who's forcefield can only be counter-acted by cucumber? Good thing I saved that sandwich from lunch after all.
My only weaknesses are that a cannot alter actions that took place less than 60 seconds in the past, nor can I directly alter major life events of others (for example, I can't kill someone if I had previously left them alive).

My joining of the Justice League was not in fact motivated by a need to avoid a face-off with Plotman and the horrifically out-of-control game of one-upsmanship such a contest would result in. Nor was I at any point a double-agent for the Injustice League, that was merely a cover to gain knowledge of their capabilities and to feed them false information.

Ah! My old chum Ad Hoc! Its been almost 15 years since we were a team hasnt it? Oh the adventures we had! We made the perfect team, as with my powers of plot, and your ability to have whatever you needed combined, neither had to strain in any way to always be able to win. The best part is, all those times you had to "sacrifice" yourself to protect me involved you "just happening" to wear the needed protection to make the blow but a scratch! Thus neither of us were ever harmed in any way.
And dont forget how I always happened to pack the item you recalled wanting in order to face whatever we were going to face that day. It made things easy when you needed a lot, to always have it with us in my magical mystery box of holding for the sake of convenience!

Just remember the general plan. Let me go out first to lure whatever danger we assume you already knew was there to attack. That way you can remember whatever it was you thought to bring to counter this very situation while I am protected by mumble mumble in the meantime.

Scarlet Knight
2012-01-08, 11:05 AM
Hold on, a full Evil Medical School degree is seven years, not four--you must have been kicked out early! :smalltongue:

Come on! What decent University of Evil would give an E.D. when you follow "rules". Sheesh!

Traab
2012-01-08, 11:41 AM
Come on! What decent University of Evil would give an E.D. when you follow "rules". Sheesh!

He may have also been an evil prodigy. His first day he opened the door by kicking a kitten into it so hard it flew open. When asked by the teacher to get something off a high shelf, he beat several nuns unconscious then climbed on top of the pile of them to reach it. Then that winter he noticed the school was cold, so he set fire to a nearby orphanage to warm up the campus. *EDIT* Oh, and that muffin you are eating? He dropped it on the floor earlier then put it back.

enderlord99
2012-01-08, 12:14 PM
I am The Channeller! I channel the full force of many c (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Parallax_(New_Earth))o (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Rage_Entity_(New_Earth))s (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Avarice_Entity_(New_Earth))m (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Ion_(New_Earth))i (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Hope_Entity_(New_Earth))c (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Compassion_Entity_(New_Earth)) b (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Predator_(New_Earth))e (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/William_Hand_(New_Earth))i (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Entity_(New_Earth))n (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Aztar_(New_Earth))gs, without being affected by them!
Yes, I mean all of them at once. As well as some others that I can't think of right now.

TheSummoner
2012-01-08, 12:29 PM
I am TheSummoner, arch-nemesis of Gate Man. I have the power to instantly transport any person or object I desire to any location within five feet of myself.

Comrade
2012-01-08, 04:05 PM

The What hereby defects to the Injustice League!

Mx.Silver
2012-01-08, 05:12 PM
I am The Channeller! I channel the full force of many c (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Parallax_(New_Earth))o (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Rage_Entity_(New_Earth))s (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Avarice_Entity_(New_Earth))m (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Ion_(New_Earth))i (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Hope_Entity_(New_Earth))c (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Compassion_Entity_(New_Earth)) b (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Predator_(New_Earth))e (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/William_Hand_(New_Earth))i (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Entity_(New_Earth))n (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Aztar_(New_Earth))gs, without being affected by them!
Yes, I mean all of them at once. As well as some others that I can't think of right now.

Weakness: Copyright lawsuits :smalltongue:

Dammit! How will we ever compete with them now they have a man who can shoot crocodiles from his eyes? Ok they don't actually have that anymore, but still they're gaining the ability to read the minds of everyone born on a Thursday. Except they're not but.. Oh, you get the idea.

I am TheSummoner, arch-nemesis of Gate Man. I have the power to instantly transport any person or object I desire to any location within five feet of myself.
So another villain then? Truly this is a sour day for the forces of justice.

DonutBoy12321
2012-01-08, 09:28 PM

Traitor! You will forever regret this day!

TheSummoner
2012-01-08, 11:55 PM
So another villain then? Truly this is a sour day for the forces of justice.

The sad part is that I was once just a mild-mannered travel agent.

Traitor! You will forever regret this day!

*Summons The What*

Word of your defection travels fast. Please, have a seat.

*Summons a set of comfy chairs*

Make yourself comfortable. Put your feet up. Have a drink.

*Summons matching footstools near the comfy chairs and a pair of drinks into my hands and then offers a drink to The What*

There are some things I would like you to tell me, What. You've fought alongside the GiantitP Justice League, surely you know things that my comrads would find... interesting.

*Summons a pen and paper*

Would you prefer to start with weaknesses or secret identities?

Temotei
2012-01-09, 06:01 AM
I am Temotei, with the power to sustain myself without sleep or sustenance, as well as without relieving myself in the bathroom!

BEHOLD MY POWER! Or don't. That's cool.

factotum
2012-01-09, 07:39 AM
as well as without relieving myself in the bathroom!

...so where do you relieve yourself, then? :smalltongue:

Traab
2012-01-09, 09:09 AM

He has a modified briefcase he carries with him.

grimbold
2012-01-09, 11:00 AM
well in my game of Vampire The MAsquerade my sire thinks he and i are super heros
so
i am Loganou!
and i have Bone Claws!

Temotei
2012-01-10, 06:10 AM

He has a modified briefcase he carries with him.

D'oh. Er. Of course! For I am also a gentleman, after all.

I'm a lot of things. :smalleek:

grimbold
2012-01-10, 09:56 AM
D'oh. Er. Of course! For I am also a gentleman, after all.

I'm a lot of things. :smalleek:

oh dearie me :smalleek:

Scarlet Knight
2012-01-10, 11:04 PM
Gosh, really? A full sidekick? Aww, gee, I dunno... It's such a big responsibility, y'know?

You are a natural! I've never seen a better comprehension of "side kick lingo"! Look Redshirt, you'll learn along side one of the best (no snide comments from the rest of the League) & unlike minions, you get full funeral benefits! All you have to do is, oh maybe, examine the dark cave or basement or behind the rock whenever we enter a trouble zone. Piece of cake! It's how Nightwing started...

H Birchgrove
2012-01-10, 11:07 PM
The Purple Avenger

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12510462&postcount=42

:smalleek: Anti-hero? Deadpan snarker? Despised by his fellow heroes due to his methods?

The Durvin
2012-01-16, 05:15 PM
I believe a character with this explicit superpower was basically defeated this way, calling out all the superpowers one could think of.

Yep--Doom Patrol villain the Quiz, of the Brotherhood of Dada. She was a Japanese woman in a hazmat suit, and had any superpower no one had thought of before, which would have made her quite formidable against a really boring superhero, but she was pretty quickly dispatched by the Doom Patrol.

Of origins mysterious, I shall become the Metasyntactic Man, physically resembling Warlock of the New Mutants trying to disguise himself as John Constantine, with object-assimilation and localized reality-warping powers similar to those of the animated version of Beetlejuice.

turkishproverb
2012-01-16, 05:19 PM

Ah, but I know your secret. Your not a real Doctor. You never finished school. :smalltongue:

ORione
2012-01-17, 12:39 AM
I don't have a supername yet. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

I use my powers of teleportation to fight rising gas prices, invasive airport security, and tyranical parking policies.

H Birchgrove
2012-01-17, 11:29 AM
New villainous organisation:

Command
Headquarters [for]
Assaults [and]
Strikes [against]
Traitors [and]
Enemies

(I may need to work on that acronym. :smallsigh: )

Mortal enemies of:

Secret
Intelligence
Network

and

The Purple Avenger and his Team Purple

Mx.Silver
2012-01-17, 06:17 PM
Wait, seriously?

Goddammit, I thought I'd had a really creative, original idea! :smallfurious: Friggin' DC comics.

So since The What's actualy concept and power set has already been thought of, does this mean he stops being The What? :smalltongue:

The Durvin
2012-01-17, 07:55 PM
Wait, seriously?
Goddammit, I thought I'd had a really creative, original idea! :smallfurious: Friggin' DC comics.

Bro/girlbro, there are a few series you're going to have a lot of trouble topping if you're trying to think of a completely original power: Doom Patrol, the Great Lakes Avengers/Initiative/whatever, Deadpool's not-exactly-canon series, and NextWave. Pull 'em up on Wikipedia. Characters include a disembodied brain and his gay lover/pet gorilla; Elvis-impersonator MODOK's; a sentient teleporting transvestite street ("Danny the Street", based on drag performer Danny La Rue); a Satanic trucker; a man whose only power is coming back to life after dying (but has no other powers, so he's largely useless as a superhero); and we can't forget Squirrel Girl, whose powers include the ability to talk to squirrels, small claws, and the combined force of all the awesomeness of the Silver Age of Comics, with which she has canonically defeated Dr. Doom, Thanos, MODOK, Deadpool, Wolverine, and any number of other top-tier characters. Her only defeat on record was from a baby with Spider-Man's powers that snuck up on her.

IrnBruAddict
2012-01-17, 09:21 PM
his gay lover/pet gorilla

*shudder* . . . eeeewww.

Iron-Man (not Iron Man, he uses a dash so he wont get sued). A normal human with indestructable iron gloves that heat up and shoot steam. He can also iron a mean shirt in the blink of an eye! A mercenary for hire who helps both sides but has a limit to how evil he can be. And does your laundry for the duration of his contract.

Smokin Red
2012-01-18, 09:00 AM
Okay, as we read nearly everything has already been thought of, so I'll be ... Smokin' RED ... (what a surprise)

And my absolutely amazing power will be to turn myself into smoke, every sort of smoke. Yes, you can breathe me in and I will affect you.
(I am also great at certain parties :smallwink:)

Oh, by the way Injustice League, if they are interested...

Riverdance
2012-01-20, 09:09 PM
Fistbeard Beardfist- Lord of all things dwarven

or

Login- who can intuit the password, combination, code, etc, to anything.

Fredaintdead
2012-01-20, 09:13 PM
Fistbeard Beardfist- Lord of all things dwarven.

Me. You. Teamup. Now. We can be The Puncherifics.

One of them is a Dwarf who has a fist for a beard, the other is also a Dwarf who has punches with the power of kicks. They're cops. :smallbiggrin:

Lord Raziere
2012-01-20, 09:32 PM
Neither dwarf is no match for mine: Axebeard, Axe King, King of Axes.

*dwarves start chanting:

AXE KING, KING OF AXES!
AXE KING, KING OF AXES!
AXE KING, KING OF AXES!
AXE KING, KING OF AXES!
AXE KING, KING OF AXES!

Etc.

Fredaintdead
2012-01-20, 09:57 PM
Neither dwarf is no match for mine: Axebeard, Axe King, King of Axes.

*dwarves start chanting:

AXE KING, KING OF AXES!
AXE KING, KING OF AXES!
AXE KING, KING OF AXES!
AXE KING, KING OF AXES!
AXE KING, KING OF AXES!

Etc.

We can be the superhero trio known as AXEPUNCH!
Our ultimate combo, you throw an axe, Beardfist uses his beard to throw me, and then I punch the axe in mid-air to make it hit harder. I call it the Axepunch McDinosaur... because it's so awesome it summons a T-Rex playing Foxy Lady on an electric guitar.

Lord Raziere
2012-01-20, 10:23 PM
We can be the superhero trio known as AXEPUNCH!
Our ultimate combo, you throw an axe, Beardfist uses his beard to throw me, and then I punch the axe in mid-air to make it hit harder. I call it the Axepunch McDinosaur... because it's so awesome it summons a T-Rex playing Foxy Lady on an electric guitar.

Axebeard has a Hatchet Shotgun. Its a shotgun that shoots hatchets. Much better: Axebeard shoots hatchet, Beardfist throws you, you punch the hatchet.

Riverdance
2012-01-20, 11:26 PM
And together we shall bring the sissy elves to their knees!

(before helping them up and giving them free beers)
(which we will also partake of)
(becoming very drunk)
(and getting lots of beer all over our fists, beards, and axes)

Gligarman2
2012-01-26, 08:05 PM
I am Lord Dark Fire-Deathdoom! For every orphan child I torture, I get to shoot my Cliche-fire for a minute out at the Super Squad of Society!

Gligarman2
2012-01-26, 08:16 PM
I am Lord Dark Fire-Deathdoom! For every orphan child I torture, I get to shoot my Cliche-fire for a minute out at the Super Squad of Society!

ArlEammon
2012-01-26, 08:19 PM
Armin, the Lord of Dreams!