PDA

View Full Version : Bait for a You trap

Orzel
2012-01-05, 06:26 PM
Suppose there was a trapper who wanted to... well... trap you in a trap.

He uses a basic box trap.
A large box.
A Y shaped stick.
A long piece of string or fishing line.

What would be the perfect bait to catch you?

Also does anyone else smell pie and ice cream?

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2012-01-05, 07:22 PM
Mmm, it'd have to be the Beatles.
It's a pretty big box.

Mixt
2012-01-05, 07:24 PM
A new video game, or a large sum of cash i can use to buy a new video game.

Lady Moreta
2012-01-05, 07:31 PM
My husband. I'm too suspicious to trust anything else.

Siosilvar
2012-01-05, 07:47 PM
Explosives, lasers, RC helicopters, Arduinos (and similar), rare earth magnets, anything that works in a neat and non-immediately-obvious way...

:smallsigh: I am going to be an excellent engineer.

Fri
2012-01-05, 08:00 PM
A cake. any cake would do, though flourless cheese cake or chocolate cake would work best.

Mutant Sheep
2012-01-05, 08:14 PM
Myself. I want to have a talk with this guy.

That, or noodles. Many noodles. Lifetime supply of noodles.

dehro
2012-01-05, 08:15 PM
this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_More*_With_Footnotes)

OracleofWuffing
2012-01-05, 08:45 PM
A "Get out of the trap free" card. :smallamused:

Mauve Shirt
2012-01-05, 08:48 PM
Something colorful and shiny, like thread, or pennies.

Artemis97
2012-01-05, 08:57 PM
Books. Preferably old, leatherbound books, with titles too faded to read from a distance, so I will have to come closer.

Das Platyvark
2012-01-05, 08:57 PM
Whatever book I happen to be reading, a flashlight, tons of licorice, and a hunting horn.
The first three are so I can survive indefinitely in the box, and the horn because horns are awesome.

Newman
2012-01-05, 08:58 PM
An androgynous young person. Oh, you meant bait, not the trap itself?

The Mask. Oh, wait, you mean something that doesn't render the trap useless in the first place?

{Scrubbed}

Viera Champion
2012-01-05, 09:00 PM
A large pile of shirtless guys that I hand-picked just for the occasion?:smallamused:

thubby
2012-01-05, 09:05 PM
A large pile of shirtless guysgirls that I hand-picked just for the occasion?:smallamused:

this

or, since those i have in mind are probably expensive. said trap would itself be the bait to a larger version of the same trap. exploiting my desire to foil a trap.

Viera Champion
2012-01-05, 09:07 PM
this

or, since those i have in mind are probably expensive. said trap would itself be the bait to a larger version of the same trap. exploiting my desire to foil a trap.

Oh... But it would not really be that bad in a trap if I got stuck in a large box, unable to escape with said large number of shirtless guys.

TinyMushroom
2012-01-05, 09:15 PM
Something small, like a particularly nice-looking ribbon or a hair clip, since I tend to pick those up out of habit.

That or said pile of shirtless girls :smallbiggrin:

Newman
2012-01-05, 09:37 PM
When everyone says shritless people, do they mean people who look like this? (pretty damn sure it's SFW but it still inolves shirtlessness, so spoiler)

{Scrubbed}

Or maybe it's National Geographic Nudity?

Viera Champion
2012-01-05, 09:47 PM
@^: I refuse to talk about anything I like with you ever again.

Pika...
2012-01-05, 09:55 PM
A girl in a wedding dress. :smallredface:

Coidzor
2012-01-05, 09:55 PM
The less said about the above, the better, I suppose. :smallconfused:

Personally it'd have to either be a nubile woman or womenfolk that were scantily clad and really good singers and singing something good.

Or possibly a large pot of jambalaya that was almost done cooking.

Pika...
2012-01-05, 09:58 PM
When everyone says shritless people, do they mean people who look like this? (pretty damn sure it's SFW but it still inolves shirtlessness, so spoiler)

{Scrubbed the post, scrub the quote.}

Or maybe it's National Geographic Nudity?

"Despair, of the Endless, who Stand Above The Gods"

I am dying to know where that quote is from.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2012-01-05, 09:59 PM
Despair, of the Endless, who Stand Above The Gods

I am dying to know where that quote is from.

Mmm, Neil Gaiman's Sandman, no?
The Endless being Dream, Destiny, Despair, Death, etc.

thubby
2012-01-05, 10:06 PM
A girl in a wedding dress. :smallredface:

you know, pika, i have to wonder what you'd be like if you were married/had kids/met these entirely realistic and somewhat (imo) over emphasized dreams of yours.

pffh
2012-01-05, 10:08 PM
Oh... But it would not really be that bad in a trap if I got stuck in a large box, unable to escape with said large number of shirtless guys.

But what if they all ignore you and push you away forcing you to stay in a corner.

Lord Raziere
2012-01-05, 10:13 PM
a bunch of free White Wolf books that I don't have, like Scion Companion…..I'm addicted to white wolf rpgs….:smallsigh:

either that or Final Fantasy 7 and a free system to play it on…

or a dvd containing all the episodes to Code Geass…

Orzel
2012-01-05, 10:14 PM
Shirtless people would not work on me. I'd suspect it being a trap and cut the fishing line.

But dessert is very distracting. That and kittens. And rum at least 12 years old.

Viera Champion
2012-01-05, 10:15 PM
or a dvd containing all the episodes to Code Geass…

I ordered the first season on Amazon not to long ago. Now I have to go find a box/net.

Pika...
2012-01-05, 10:19 PM
you know, pika, i have to wonder what you'd be like if you were married/had kids/met these entirely realistic and somewhat (imo) over emphasized dreams of yours.

I...I would have no goals left to achieve in life. I am guessing either I would be an extremely content, or extremely confused person to meet. :smalleek:

DonutBoy12321
2012-01-05, 10:22 PM
Honestly? What would get me trapped there?
... 20 bucks.

"Oh look, someone dropped 20 bucks on the ground."
*trap falls*
"Well, this sucks. But at least I got 20 bucks!"

Heliomance
2012-01-05, 10:22 PM
No actual bait, just a particularly elaborate and complex mechanical trigger mechanism akin to a Heath Robinson machine that would require a couple of minutes of close scrutiny to trace through how it worked.

Howler Dagger
2012-01-05, 10:25 PM
A cake. any cake would do, though flourless cheese cake or chocolate cake would work best.

I see what you did.

For me, large amounts of Dr. Pepper and an electric cello would do.

Coidzor
2012-01-05, 10:41 PM
I...I would have no goals left to achieve in life. I am guessing either I would be an extremely content, or extremely confused person to meet. :smalleek:

You'd... You'd get goals. Trust me.

Egiam
2012-01-05, 10:43 PM
http://www.keymusic.com/gfx_productcode/XL/126096/2/Gibson-Les-Paul-Standard-2008-Wine-Red.jpg

Newman
2012-01-05, 11:32 PM
How about Tome 1 of Detective Trap?

Savannah
2012-01-05, 11:35 PM
One of these:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/355/0/6/Amstaff_puppy_sleepy_by_Greenear77.jpg

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2012-01-05, 11:39 PM
http://www.keymusic.com/gfx_productcode/XL/126096/2/Gibson-Les-Paul-Standard-2008-Wine-Red.jpg

That is.
Pure.
Sex.
I mean.
yes.
Just yes.

Scarlet Knight
2012-01-05, 11:40 PM

Fear not, dearest Pika; once you have a wife &/or kids, they will provide you with new, totally unthought of goals, just for you....for the rest of your life....:smallwink:

Oh, and for the bait : an icy pitcher of frozen margaritas... :smallcool:

SaintRidley
2012-01-05, 11:41 PM
The contents of the Library of Alexandria would certainly be enough.

A pile of old books would probably be good enough to get me, though. The Alexandrian Library would just be the ultimate expression of the bait.

Also, improbably large box.

Newman
2012-01-05, 11:49 PM
The Alexandrian Library

You mean (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardians_of_the_Lost_Library) the Junior Woodchuck' Guidebook (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_Woodchucks)?

Temotei
2012-01-05, 11:52 PM
Any number of things would work for me, including:

My girlfriend
My brother
Well, any of my family except my Great Aunt Pat, Godmother, or Texan relatives whom I've never met
Brownies
A dead body
Puppies (definitely mine, though any would work)
A bouncy bed
A water bed
Chuck Norris
Proof of what happens after death
Proof of any meaning of life or anything of the sort
Deo, since I would have likely forgot to use some that morning
A box within the box. I hope it contains more boxes.
Oh, and peppermint tea.

Hattish Thing
2012-01-06, 12:10 AM
Myself. I want to have a talk with this guy.

That, or noodles. Many noodles. Lifetime supply of noodles.

Don't eat me!

the perfect bait would be my leg fixed.

Pika...
2012-01-06, 12:36 AM
Don't eat me!

*Begins stirring*

ForzaFiori
2012-01-06, 12:42 AM
Both of mine have already been state, but I'll say them again.

The contents of the Library of Alexandria (or some other form of vast historical/lost knowledge)

A pile of topless (at least) hot girls (all three parts of that must be true for it to work)

thubby
2012-01-06, 12:51 AM
Don't eat me!

the perfect bait would be my leg fixed.

if it was laid in the trap, wouldnt that mean there was already a pretty serious problem :smallconfused:

Feytalist
2012-01-06, 01:34 AM
A kitten.

because who can resist a fluffy wuffy liddle kitten? :smallbiggrin:

But frankly, if I see an old leatherbound tome lying about, I'm picking it up.

That or a case of beer. I'm simple like that.

golentan
2012-01-06, 01:44 AM
Any of my friends in a bad situation. Probably anyone I don't actively hate (which is very few people). I'll knowingly spring the trap to save them.

Moff Chumley
2012-01-06, 02:17 AM
The perfect Me trap?

Card table with White Russian fixins. And/or (preferably and) bacon.

Alternatively, this.
http://www.3dentourage.com/425/4003bt%20026.JPG

...a twenty would probably do it, to. :smallsigh:

Remmirath
2012-01-06, 03:21 AM
Well, realistically, I don't think there's anything one could put in a blatant trap that would make me walk in - save perhaps for a family member or close friend in danger, and then I might try to find a way to save them that didn't involve walking into the obvious trap.

Leaving that aside, though, and assuming I didn't notice the trap (always a possibility, I'm afraid)...

Swords, particularly historically accurate longswords; most other weapons if I'm honest; large amounts of money ($100 or greater); particularly old or rare books; cool armor; proof of anything supernatural and definitely not explicable by scientific means; something about intelligent alien life; cool paintings; some method of immortality. Maybe a robot. That would be pretty interesting, too.

The Succubus
2012-01-06, 05:04 AM
Hmmmm.....

My girlfriend would make pretty good trap-bait, however if we're looking more along the lines of objects:

* A perfectly-made mojitio. This may not work as I have very picky standards about what makes a good mojitio.

* Shiny new technology. I have all the control of a magpie in a jewellery shop when it comes to gadgets and tech.

* A UK meet-up of the GiTP crowd with overseas guests. I'm deeply paranoid about that thread.

* A large box of Magic: The Gathering cards, although if the trap were baited this way, I'd probably end up having to get my girlfriend out of there first. :smallsigh:

TheCountAlucard
2012-01-06, 05:36 AM
My girlfriend would make pretty good trap-bait...Breezing right past that one... :smallamused:

I, too, could probably be trapped via money right now, mostly out of desperation. :smallsigh:

Castaras
2012-01-06, 05:53 AM
* A UK meet-up of the GiTP crowd with overseas guests. I'm deeply paranoid about that thread.

Now why would you be paranoid? I've been going to them for 4 years, and I'm not badly damaged...

...okay, thinking about it, you have every reason to be paranoid. You'll be nuked, karate chopped, stabbed, murdered, mutilated, shot, and have your brains eaten. :smalltongue:

The Succubus
2012-01-06, 05:56 AM
...okay, thinking about it, you have every reason to be paranoid. You'll be nuked, karate chopped, stabbed, murdered, mutilated, shot, and have your brains eaten. :smalltongue:

Called it.

Coidzor
2012-01-06, 10:58 AM

Sounds like a fun Friday night. :smallamused:

Drascin
2012-01-06, 11:31 AM
I'm really quite a curious person, so anything unusual would make it very likely that I approached it to check, if I didn't know there was someone trying to trap me :smallsigh:.

If I knew, however, it'd be harder, because I'm very paranoid and expect everything to be part of the trap. So you'd have to take the other way and make me want to go in. which is, sadly, aslo pretty easy - you put my little sis in a trap, and I will knowingly walk into it just take her out of it. Side effects may include me swearing eternal bloody revenge on you and your entire bloodline for touching my family, mind :smallamused:.

Starscream
2012-01-06, 11:45 AM
The following would work on me:

1) Old comic books. I used to be an eBay-er, but searching for these to sell was way more fun than actually selling them so I just became a collector.

2) Any complex looking device that I can fiddle with. Even if the purpose of the device is just to close the trap on me. I will fiddle with it nonetheless. *THUNK*! "Neat!"

3) A big pile of videotapes suspiciously labelled "All missing episodes of Doctor Who". You people who want the library of Alexandria have your priorities skewed.:smallamused:

4) Trying to think of some variation on the obligatory "Attractive woman who is interested in me even though I am dumb enough to have just sprung a trap on the both of us" thing. Possibly in a vat of pudding, because we'll need something to eat while we're in there.

5) A pile of birdseed with a sign that says "Free birdseed". Not that I want to eat birdseed, I just think I would appreciate the reference enough that I would feel obligated to play along. Meep meep!

The Succubus
2012-01-06, 11:52 AM
5) A pile of birdseed with a sign that says "Free birdseed". Not that I want to eat birdseed, I just think I would appreciate the reference enough that I would feel obligated to play along. Meep meep!

You should play my game in the SMBG forum! :smallbiggrin:

Kneenibble
2012-01-06, 11:53 AM
Put pretty much anything shiny, colourful, the Succubus, or his girlfriend, and I'm ****ed.

TheFallenOne
2012-01-06, 01:34 PM
The last two A Song of Ice and Fire books.

A lifesize Hobbes doll.

The contents of the Library of Alexandria would certainly be enough.

And this.
More accurately, pieces of work I know to be lost. Cassiodorus' history of the Goths, any pre-Socratic philosophy and a saddeningly huge amount of other art and literature. For these I'd brave a trap including poisoned spikes and flames.

If you study medieval history you might end up having priorities that seem strange to others.

averagejoe
2012-01-06, 04:34 PM
A trail of candy.

A big red button that says, "Do not push."

If it was a little suspicious I'd probably pass it by, but if it's obviously a trap I'd probably be curious to find out about it.

super dark33
2012-01-06, 05:18 PM
Raw energy. or anything unnatural that i will be able to control.

Admiral Squish
2012-01-06, 05:26 PM
Okay, okay, I got this: A bunch of beautiful, amorous, scantily-clad ladies of various types holding a very large platter which holds a massive wedding-cake-sized-cake (all chocolate), a million dollars in small bills, and a brand new laptop.

Whiffet
2012-01-06, 07:45 PM
An old NES in perfect condition. And a sign that says, "Happy early birthday, Whiffet!" With copies of great games, including (but not limited to) Legend of Zelda, Castlevania, and Super Mario Bros... I would run right up and grab everything, laughing maniacally even after the box falls and traps me. :smallbiggrin:

Fiery Diamond
2012-01-06, 08:03 PM
A device that allows me to teleport, error-free, consistently, to anywhere that I specify, along with at least my weight in extra items. Of course, this device would need to be small enough and portable enough that I could take it with me when I teleported.

TheCountAlucard
2012-01-06, 08:06 PM
Har, har. :smallamused: It'll probably be broken or in need of batteries when you first get it, or why even bother with a trap? :smalltongue:

Orzel
2012-01-06, 08:08 PM
Har, har. :smallamused: It'll probably be broken or in need of batteries when you first get it, or why even bother with a trap? :smalltongue:

Yeah. The hunter wouldn't bother using a functioning one. He just want people trapped.

Eldan
2012-01-06, 08:20 PM
A bottle of Immortality serum, a Tardis, and a self-installing brain upgrade chip telling me, amongst other things, how to run a Tardis.

Eldan
2012-01-06, 08:27 PM
A bottle of Immortality serum, a Tardis, and a self-installing brain upgrade chip telling me, amongst other things, how to run a Tardis.

druid91
2012-01-06, 09:16 PM
A working, aesthetically pleasing, robot body, with accompanying equipment to transfer to said body.

For a slightly less over the top answer, A life size Talos shrine A la Skyrim, Because that is one awesome statue.

Pie Guy
2012-01-06, 11:37 PM
$20 and a stick to prop up the box.

Nix Nihila
2012-01-07, 12:50 AM
One of Gaultier, Mugler, or McQueen's more over the top garments would probably work. Alternatively, Lady Gaga.

(A) hot guy(s) interested in me would be tempting, but let's be honest, I can get those without venturing into a trap. :smallwink: (and I would totally ditch them for any of the things listed above.)

Dr.Epic
2012-01-07, 04:33 PM
Someone would have to watch my blogs, set a trap with the local police, and throw a car at my head.:smalleek:

:smallwink:

Asta Kask
2012-01-07, 04:37 PM
My cat. I'd risk a lot for my cat.

Also equipment sufficient to break out of the trap.

Xondoure
2012-01-08, 05:19 AM
...Why exactly are you making this list... :smalleek: It's a trap! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA&feature=related)

SDF
2012-01-08, 09:19 AM
If I were to go the instrument route it would have to be a '59 Les Paul Gold Top through a Klon Centaur into a Dumble amp.

I'd STAY in that box.

Bastian Weaver
2012-01-08, 09:42 AM
Jubilation Lee. Wearing her cute yellow raincoat. Probably asleep so that she doesn't give a warning about the trap.

Karoht
2012-01-10, 01:20 PM
Adventure!

Okay, the box is not a box per se, but a warehouse. I've been lured there to rescue my kidnapped girlfriend, in exchange for the generic evidence that will bring down the badguy.

The warehouse is of course a trap, loaded with goons, but for some reason the big bad parks his car inside the warehouse. Something expensive, fun, and fast, but not flashy.

And from there, the action begins.

But yeah, just a fun fast car in a warehouse would be enough.

Riverdance
2012-01-10, 11:37 PM
A large dish of poutine. Because I have never had it, and the idea of french fries with cheese and gravy sounds like heaven in a dish.

Leecros
2012-01-10, 11:48 PM
Probably my girlfriend...if the trapper could find a box big enough for the two of us and...shenanigans

....mmmm shenanigans...

whoops sorry, got distracted.:smallredface:

Esprit15
2012-01-11, 01:59 AM
My girlfriend.

A good game.

Anything that is interesting enough to go out of my way to look at.

SamBurke
2012-01-11, 02:26 AM
A pony, of course.

Seriously, if I saw a living pony (from Equestria, not the ones for little girls!), I would step into an obvious box trap. WITHOUT QUESTION. In fact, with a squee.

Lord Raziere
2012-01-11, 03:18 AM
I wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for that, I'd grab a carrot, hold it out like a treat and say "Here, pony pony pony…." :smallbiggrin:

truemane
2012-01-11, 10:58 AM
A copy of the Criterion release of The Killer (http://www.criterion.com/films/231-the-killer). Too shiny to pass up. If were the Criterion releases of both the Killer and Hard Boiled (http://www.criterion.com/films/523-hard-boiled) I would grab them even if I KNEW it was a trap. Grab the shiny, figure out the trap afterward.

Alternately, breasts.

EDIT:

A large dish of poutine. Because I have never had it, and the idea of french fries with cheese and gravy sounds like heaven in a dish.

It TOTALLY is. Totally.

Moff Chumley
2012-01-11, 11:26 AM
Seriously, if I saw a living pony (from Equestria, not the ones for little girls!)

This gave me the gigglies. :smalltongue:

Archonic Energy
2012-01-11, 12:10 PM
A big red button that says, "Do not push."

this, so this.
:smallbiggrin:

Starwulf
2012-01-12, 12:53 AM
A complete collection of every SNES and PSone RPG ever released(japanese and american). I would jump into the trap screaming with glee, and continue screaming like a giddy little girl even after I realized I was trapped.

The Succubus
2012-01-12, 04:55 AM
A complete collection of every SNES and PSone RPG ever released(japanese and american). I would jump into the trap screaming with glee, and continue screaming like a giddy little girl even after I realized I was trapped.

Aha! You fell for it! And while you're cuddling those RPGs, I'll be walking off with your consoles! :smallamused:

Pika...
2012-01-12, 01:49 PM

You forgot to ask for the systems, TV, and power generator you would need to play them. :smalltongue:

Asta Kask
2012-01-12, 01:52 PM
If they could put the whole world in a cage that would work too.

Starwulf
2012-01-12, 02:53 PM
You forgot to ask for the systems, TV, and power generator you would need to play them. :smalltongue:

I would be quite happy with just holding them and maybe rolling around in them for a while, then, I'd be fine with reading all the manuals for the separate games(especially the SNES ones, that was back in the day of GOOD manuals). By the time that's done, hopefully I'm out of the trap and can take my booty back to my place and play them there! Well, assuming "The Succubus" hasn't stolen all of my consoles in that period of time!

noparlpf
2012-01-12, 02:57 PM
Hmm...probably a penny on the ground would be enough.

Moofaa
2012-01-15, 10:44 PM
Large sum of money, at least 100 million.
Or something that will give me immortality.

Anything else and I would likely not risk the trap.

ORione
2012-01-17, 12:42 AM
Why are you asking? *suspicious glare*

MonkeyBusiness
2012-01-21, 07:05 PM
French fries. Beer is also good.

Orzel
2012-01-21, 07:21 PM
...Why exactly are you making this list... :smalleek: It's a trap! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWI8w9kLAks&feature=related)

No. It isn't, silly.

Why are you asking? *suspicious glare*

No reason.

*tucks away receipt to Joe's Box Emporium*

Fredaintdead
2012-01-21, 07:33 PM
Chocolate
Cake
Jaffa Cakes
Cheese
Terry Pratchett (the actual guy or any of his books)
A certain girl who shall remain anonymous but is likely obvious to everyone.
A Tier 1 Internet connection.
LEGO

Sturmcrow
2012-01-25, 01:25 AM
Sadly, my most recent ex.... or cheesecake.

bhtooefr
2012-01-27, 10:51 AM
Wait, cheesecake as in the food item, or cheesecake?

In my case, it'd be almost any retrocomputer (especially if it's one that's unheard of here in the US - especially Russian and some Japanese ones), as long as it either has a display, or a way to interface it with a display readily available in the US (NTSC TV, 15 kHz RGB monitor, or VGA monitor), and a way to power it. Oh, and some English-language documentation, so I can figure the thing out. (Unless it's a clone of something that I already know - for instance, the Bulgarian Pravetz machines are perfect Apple II clones.)

Also, the Volkswagen 1-Liter-Auto or L1 Concept. Not the XL1, though.

Madmal
2012-01-27, 11:04 AM
An average-looking person with a slightly twisted sense of humor, a good dose of irreverency, and feels strongly passionate about debating, particularly the dialectical kind. Different of slightly similar views that mine, but willing to take the opposite side, if only as an outlet to fullfil the necessary conflict our human lives need to avoid stagnation and hubris.

Otherwise, It is way to good to be true, so it's definately a trap. And even my previous example is pushing the limits. (Narcissism, anyone? :p)

Maralais
2012-01-27, 05:30 PM
{Scrub the post, scrub the quote}

There was actually a final speech he made before he died. I dislike your sarcasm.

Also, Zooey Deschanel.

Surfing HalfOrc
2012-01-27, 06:36 PM
Specialized S-Works Carbon Fiber bicycle, with all upgrades. :smallwink:

(Of course, my wife says I can have one IF I win make the podium (top six) for my age group. I already have a nice Trek, so I'm doing good in that category.

When I started riding/racing I moved from more or less dead last to middle/upper 1/3rd of riders. So if my age group has sixty riders I've moved from 59th place to 18-24th place, and need to move up a bit more. Training already, so I think I'll make the cut before the season ends.

Sturmcrow
2012-01-29, 04:48 PM
Wait, cheesecake as in the food item, or cheesecake?

The food, I love a good cheesecake

Vixsor Lumin
2012-01-29, 11:37 PM
Hmmm for me? I would have to say a vintage J bass with a half stack amp and some kind of quiet power source.

Id be trapped in a box but I could jam out for years ;)

_Zoot_
2012-01-30, 05:36 AM
Well, I must say that I think I'd be an easy person to trap with the right bait. As far as that goes, a Union Flag should do it. :smalltongue:

Milo v3
2012-01-31, 07:49 AM
I'd say I wouldn't fall for anything as I'd see the box. Unless it was:
A beautiful 16 year old girl about 5 feet tall with dyed blonded hair with blue, neon, or pink stripes. Who is a punk.... And a Goth..... And an Emo.... Named Amber.....

Asta Kask
2012-01-31, 09:10 AM
How about vegemite?

Vixsor Lumin
2012-01-31, 09:44 AM
I'd say I wouldn't fall for anything as I'd see the box. Unless it was:
A beautiful 16 year old girl about 5 feet tall with dyed blonded hair with blue, neon, or pink stripes. Who is a punk.... And a Goth..... And an Emo.... Named Amber.....

Make her 19 and you got yourself a deal

Iferus
2012-01-31, 11:07 AM
This:
http://margotsauter.nl/images/balfolk/20110121_dansstagevrijdag/slides/20110122_DansstageVrijdag_241.jpg

Band playing, bunch of people dancing. I'd walk right into that trap.

Milo v3
2012-01-31, 04:58 PM
Make her 19 and you got yourself a deal

Keep away she's mine. HISSSS.