PDA

View Full Version : The Jedi: (3.5) Just a build I'd like to share and get comments on!

Rossebay
2012-01-05, 11:20 PM
Warblade 1/Psion 4/Ephemeral Blade 1 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5883542&postcount=1)

Race: Elan

32 PB:
Str 14
Dex 16
Con 14
Int 16
Wis 8
Cha 8

Feats:
Instant Clarity
Power Attack
Keen Intellect
Psionic Weapon
Deep Impact (BAB +5 req, yes. DM fiat)
Mental Leap

Maneuvers: (Warblade is taken as 5th level)
Wall of Blades
Moment of Perfect Mind
Emerald Razor

Stance:
Punishing Stance

My Psionic powers are miscellaneous. Anyway... Deep Crystal Blade (2d6)+1d6 of Punishing Stance+1d6 Elemental Damage (Fire?)+2d6 Psionic Weapon+Longsword 1d8=1d8+6d6+2. Use Emerald Razor for a touch attack, and I'm golden.

I'll be honest, I love this build. I had a lot of fun with it today, actually. The party was on a ship, (for now, it's just Theos (my Warblade/Psion) and Chaisk (Pronounced, "Kaisk". Sorcerer 4/Monk 1/Enlightened Fist 1)) and it got caught up in a storm. I ended up Psicrafting about 7 uses of Entangling Ectoplasm, creating nets to grab up drowning sailors as they slipped off of the ship. We were then attacked by a series of Water Elementals, which Theos was happy to fend off.

Really, the Elan's ability to ignore damage and increase its saves, coupled with Deep Crystal weaponry, Power Attack, Psionic Weapon, and Emerald Razor, and suddenly I've got a non-manifesting outlet for my power points, uses for Swift Actions, and a great way to spend my maneuvers.

Any suggestions on where to go/comments on the build?

Am I missing any pre-reqs for anything? Is there anything that I don't need?