PDA

View Full Version : Swordsage Build Help

Oindoth
2012-01-07, 04:00 PM
I'm pulling together an Unarmed Swordsage for an upcoming PbP game, and I figured I'd throw it up here for review by, and advice from, the Playground I've heard so much about. The backstory is taking shape in the Other Notes section, if you'd be so kind as to say what you think of it, but my primary concern is (near) optimal item choice, maneuver selection and feat choice. Wealth is 16,000 gp.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Hey, you know who's stupid? I am, 'cause I didn't post a link to the character sheet. Silly me!

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=359117

Snowbluff
2012-01-07, 10:38 PM
I'd say get Snap Kick instead of Extra Readied Mave and maybe dip in (Lion?) Totem Barbarian ACF for a pounce that won't take a Full Round Action to recover. That should give you more attacks and makes you able to use them more often.

I'd focus on boosts personally, maybe mapping Insightful Strike to Desert Wind and Tiger Claw (Burning Blade line and Mongoose Boost line).

Also, I think there is an item in the MIC that lets you get enchantments/enhancement bonuses for your fists. Might be useful. Probably more cost effective than Periapt of Wisdom.