PDA

View Full Version : I'm making NPCs (taking request)

zlefin
2012-01-08, 04:41 PM
In my other thread, a lot of people suggested I try DM'ing; but i'm not up for the time commitment to do full DMing; so i'm gonna do something smaller.
Making NPCs, or pregenerated PCs.
Maybe a few encounters with tactical plans for the monsters.

So i'm gonna try taking requests for stuff like that that DMs would like statted and fleshed out.

For material I only have what's free on the internet: So the 3.5 SRD and the pathfinder SRD; but that's plenty to make stuff with.

So make requests; and i'll build stuff up. Be sure to mention desired optimization level.

Incriptus
2012-01-08, 06:17 PM
I'll take up your offer

First a little background on the game. We are playing a group of Evil PC's. They have recently reached a degree of notority that has won the attention of "Saint Ass-Kicker"(tm). As powerful as the saint is, he's still one guy, so inorder to offset the Action Economy he rolls with a small group of dedicated followers.

I am imagining a group of...
3-5 NPC's
Each between Level 4 to 8
Lawful Good
Low to Mid Optimization
Divine themed

The Primary Goal is support, your classic/low level buffs aren't important, they need to be there to help counter more . . . unique attacks. Stopping Status Effects & Grappeling is likely important. The ability to herass the teams spell casters would be nice.

The team that the saint if facing, They're currently level 10 and will likely be 11 or 12 by the time of the encounter.

1) "The Linguist" - True Namer [exploiting an item familiar]
2) "The Forigner" - Ninja/Assassin [exploting improved invisibility item & briliant energy weapon]
3) "The Partician" - Dread Necromancer [exploiting 3.0 spell focus type feats, & heavy summon/create undead]
4) "The Woodsman" - Ranger/Ghost Faced Killer [Focuses on Poisions and kinda sucks]
5) "The Butcher" - Fighter/Disiple of Dispater
6) "The Curator" - Cleric/Cancer Mage/Vermin Lord [Focuses on what is needed that day, clever with his spell selection]
7) "The Blacksmith" - Artificer [Focuses on Crossbow with Splitting Enchantment & Bane]

zlefin
2012-01-21, 02:39 AM
ok; that request has been finished; ready to take the next request from someone.