PDA

View Full Version : Playtesters Needed!

Human Paragon 3
2012-01-09, 01:02 PM
Hi all. I am in need of playtesters for my Shakesperean RPG, Forsooth (Winner Game Chef 2011). We're planning on releasing it soon, but need to do our due diligence to make sure it works.

The game is a storytelling/play writing/improv-based game with no GM. It's very off-the-wall and "indie-style." If you are interested in playtesting, send a PM to me with your email address, and I will send you a PDF of the game in its current incarnation.

In return, you'll get to play a fun RPG for free, and get the names of your playgroup printed in the book!

Thanks!

Tyndmyr
2012-01-09, 01:20 PM
I don't actually have time to run a new campaign at the moment, but I would certainly read through it and do some quick math/simulations to check it out if it'd be helpful. Consider the PM sent.

Human Paragon 3
2012-01-09, 05:43 PM
Thanks Tymndyr- The PDF is sent, and char sheets will be forthcoming.

To everyone else, please, PM me. Help me playgrounders, you're my only hope!

Wyntonian
2012-01-09, 09:44 PM
I could be interested. Would you be requesting us to run a campaign ourselves? I have some theatre-department friends who would squee all over this...

Human Paragon 3
2012-01-10, 12:23 AM
Yeah, I'll send you the PDF and you run it with your group (or have your group run it, whatever), then send me your feedback.

Also, Wyntonian, where'd Hmon Farseer go??? You haven't reported to the Scions of Stonehall Thread in quite some time.

Anyway, PM me your email.

Human Paragon 3
2012-01-11, 04:22 PM
Bump! Playtesters still needed!

Silma
2012-01-11, 07:01 PM
First of all, I think it is a wonderful thing you're doing, and you have my full support. I'd love to help in anyway I can. Bad news is, I'm not sure if my group is willing to play another campaign (we're playing 2 campaigns at the moment), but I'll certainly read the pdf, and I'll do my best to find a group to run this campaign. I have a few people in mind, so it might not be so hard. :smallsmile:
PM sent.

SamBurke
2012-01-11, 07:06 PM
Hi all. I am in need of playtesters for my Shakesperean RPG, Forsooth (Winner Game Chef 2011). We're planning on releasing it soon, but need to do our due diligence to make sure it works.

The game is a storytelling/play writing/improv-based game with no GM. It's very off-the-wall and "indie-style." If you are interested in playtesting, send a PM to me with your email address, and I will send you a PDF of the game in its current incarnation.

In return, you'll get to play a fun RPG for free, and get the names of your playgroup printed in the book!

Thanks!

I'd be interested... I don't have a set group, but I'd love to play it PbP.

Human Paragon 3
2012-01-11, 07:41 PM
I don't believe it would work in a pbp, only because it's an improv game that derives its fun from spontaneous interplay between the players, but if you want to try it, I can send you the PDF and you can put a game together somewhere.

Also, keep in mind that a "group" could be as little as two interested friends. The nature of the game lends itself very well to one-off play, though there are optional rules for campaign play.