PDA

View Full Version : Corruption: The ultimate Frankensteinizer

TheLooker
2012-01-10, 11:10 PM
Ya, before you say anything, I know that it is Frankenstein's monster that we really mean when we say "Frankenstein," but the guy was pretty darn creepy as well, right? Anyway, I was wondering if there are some non-loophole, non-evil, non-disgusting ways of acquiring high amounts of the corruption form of taint. Also, it would be nice if they were pretty easy as well....
What can I say, laziness, is the best medicine.

Need_A_Life
2012-01-10, 11:38 PM
Use ritual from Savage Species to gain [Evil] subtype. This, IIRC, makes you immune to the negative effects of Taint.
Be a Tainted Scholar, fight tainted elementals, bathe in the blood of the undead or whatever else might get you taint :smallyuk:

onemorelurker
2012-01-11, 12:42 AM
Just chilling in a tainted location gives you some taint if you fail a DC that increases daily. It might be hard to swing "No, seriously you guys, let's camp here for a month so I can get some taint" during a session, but it's something you could work into a character's backstory easily enough. HoH says that a tainted location increases either corruption or depravity (presumably varying by location, though the book doesn't specifically say so), so it should be easy to get a high corruption score with as little depravity as you want. If you do want some depravity, you'll have to get it elsewhere.

Other than that, just have a fairly low Con score, so your taint counts more.