PDA

View Full Version : Need some heat in my character build

Rausdower
2012-01-12, 12:31 AM
I'm making a Fire Genasi Barbarian/Fire Elemental Warrior as a theme build and I was wondering if there were any semi feasible prestige classes or feats built around fire that are barbarian suited? Not looking to really super-optimize this go so let me know of anything at all.

Blazing Barbarian was the only one I could think of which I'll take.

Zaq
2012-01-12, 12:48 AM
Ask your GM to invert Frostrager? Seems like it'd be relatively simple to just multiply the class by –1 and get a Flamerager. Not RAW, of course, but it's only barely homebrew.

Of course, there's that feat in Sandstorm that gives you the [Fire] subtype while raging, but I assume you have that already. You may have even mentioned it, but I can't recall the name offhand.

I forget if Champion of Gwynharwyf has any fire-related spells (and I can't be arsed to look right now), but if so, that might work. You might also be able to hack some fire spells on to their list somehow (Contemplative for the Fire domain is an easy choice, if you don't mind losing 1 BAB).

Godskook
2012-01-12, 05:20 AM
Bard 4 is sufficient for uses per day, and you can then take Dragonfire Inspiration to get d6s of fire damage instead of the normal bonus. How well you invest into this beyond what I've listed determines how 'optimized' it is. Oh, be sure to take Perform(Warcry).