PDA

View Full Version : Thread hiding my posts

mucco
2012-01-13, 12:15 PM
This might be a known issue but I don't know how to fix it. Two days ago I posted in a thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211363) but the reply didn't appear. Today I posted again in that thread, and the reply didn't appear again. Nobody else has posted, that I know of. When I click on the "New Reply" button, my posts show regularly as the latest posts in the thread, below the typing area. They just don't show in the thread.

How to fix?

Castaras
2012-01-13, 01:29 PM
Think the request from Admin is "Don't do anything, when someone else posts a reply your posts will appear. Please don't post a spammy reply just to get the post working, only post when you have something worth saying."

Probably worth a sticky for this and other such similar problems, tbh.

mucco
2012-01-13, 01:32 PM
Well, someone else now replied and still, my two posts and now his one are not showing.

Also in another thread I just replied to, it showed correctly but then it didn't in the forum menu and it didn't bump the thread back up. :smallcool:

EDIT: and after yet another post, it fixed itself. Sorry about the thread, it had never happened to me.