PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th Horror movie marathon (Need suggestions)

Morbis Meh
2012-01-13, 06:38 PM
Hello everyone, like the title says I am going to honour this most superstitious day with a movie marathon (I don't have cable). So I am asking what are some good horror movies to watch, age doesn't matter as long as it's good and I would prefer them to be in english since I will probably be doing other activities while watching. THANK YOU!

Traab
2012-01-13, 07:01 PM
Hard to beat friday the thirteenth on friday the thirteenth. Jason was always fun. Some of the older nightmare on elm streets were good, (I honestly dont recall which ones sucked, its been years)

Diskhotep
2012-01-13, 09:13 PM
I can highly recommend "Tucker and Dale vs. Evil", to be played somewhere in the middle-to-end of your movie marathon. I don't want to say much about it if you haven't seen it, because it's so much better if you go into it blind, but I will say it is perfect for anyone familiar with all of the tropes of slasher films.

Dr.Epic
2012-01-13, 11:30 PM
Hello everyone, like the title says I am going to honour this most superstitious day with a movie marathon (I don't have cable). So I am asking what are some good horror movies to watch, age doesn't matter as long as it's good and I would prefer them to be in english since I will probably be doing other activities while watching. THANK YOU!

A good movie to watch on FRIDAY THE 13TH? What are some good horror movies to watch on FRIDAY THE 13TH? Well, there are plenty of great horror series to watch on FRIDAY THE 13TH. You could just watch a horror movie series on FRIDAY THE 13TH. But what is the best, the paragon, the undisputed series to watch on FRIDAY THE 13TH? I know:

Halloween

Or you now...
FRIDAY THE 13TH, the film series named after the psuedo-holiday you want to horror movies on!

But that's just my opinion.:smallwink:

KillianHawkeye
2012-01-14, 01:39 PM
Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan