PDA

View Full Version : "Where do I find..?"

Mindstab_Thrull
2012-01-14, 07:04 AM
I've realized a lot of questions I've had boil down to essentially: Is there a race/class that does X, and where is it located? For example, right now I'm contemplating a class that has full spellcasting for arcane and divine simultaneously (see Mystic Theurge in the DMG). I know I've seen a list on the WotC site of various EL1 races you can take. I'd like to see something similar for various base classes, prestige classes, and feats. Is there such listed somewhere? Obviously I'm not looking for full descriptions at that point - more like a one- or two-sentence synopsis for each one, and a resources reference (at least the book or books where it can be found).

Mindstab Thrull
Oooh, sanity.. omnomnom!!

Krazzman
2012-01-14, 09:33 AM
I know about a complete Feat book, that had quite a bunch of feats (was some homebrew project if I recollect correctly).

This book Included:
Core Rulebook, Faerun Campaign Setting, players guide to faerun, eberron campaign setting, DMG?, Libris Mortis, Complete: Arcane, Divine, Adventurer, warrior (yes no scoundrel, champion and mage), Races of the Wild, Destiny and Stone and some Monster manual feats.

It was quite helpful. There was something similar for Magic Enchants and such too but I think this one wasn't even finished.

Flickerdart
2012-01-14, 12:06 PM
For races, look no further than here (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19546874/Master_Player_Race_List_Version_2.0).

fryplink
2012-01-14, 01:13 PM
Crystal Keep had compendiums of all classes, races, feats and ACF's until WoTC closed it. It was sad. The only one I had downloaded was the Feats pdf...

Mindstab_Thrull
2012-01-16, 03:29 AM
For races, look no further than here (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19546874/Master_Player_Race_List_Version_2.0).

Yeah, I saw that, and that post is amazing. I'm just looking for something like the d20 Directory that'll tell me, for example, what prestige classes advance divine and arcane spellcasting together. (The Directory pulled up about 15 classes, but only four of them actually advance both at the same time - or mostly. The Ruathar, for example, advances whatever you're already in. Many of the other ones listed have one type for a requirement, but you can advance either type. For the record, the final answer is: Fochlucan Lyrist from the Complete Adventurer, Mystic Theurge from the DMG, True Necromancer [in its 14 levels advances both in 10 of them, arcane only at 1 and 6, and divine only at 2 and 7] from Libris Mortis, and Arcane Hierophant from Races of the Wild.)

Crystal Keep had compendiums of all classes, races, feats and ACF's until WoTC closed it. It was sad. The only one I had downloaded was the Feats pdf...

Yeah, managed to find those and download them elsewhere. A lot to flip through, but I guess that'll be the closest I can get?

Heliomance
2012-01-17, 08:43 AM

It's still around somewhere, I think. It got mirrored. Google "chet erez d20", you'll find it.

fryplink
2012-01-17, 09:31 AM
It's still around somewhere, I think. It got mirrored. Google "chet erez d20", you'll find it.

You make me so happy. :smallsmile::smallbiggrin: